Silver Screen Express Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowing down to make another left turn, David listened as Kourtney giggled and carried on speaking.

"She knows a lot about you. Look, I've been trying to find you for days. I've went through so many drivers. You aren't the only David at this company but now that I have you, we might as well get down to business."

David chuckled.

"What do you mean business? By the way you're talking, I think you or maybe Kim too were looking for me so you could have a kinky ride. Am I right?"

Kourtney giggled, flashing her teeth as he glanced back into the rear view mirror.

"Something like that with me, but Kim has other ideas in mind for you."

"Well, I hate to disappoint you but this ain't the same van I was having fun with your friends in."

"I know the company just rolled out new vans. It looks a little bigger back here."

"Yeah, big enough for a Kardashian to sit that giant booty down on the seats, huh?"

She busted up laughing at his joke. David was grinning from the front seat, navigating the van through traffic before slowing down at yet another traffic light blinking red. Kourtney sat up in her seat, glancing forward again as she spoke.

"Kim has been hearing stories about you for years. She wants to ask you about a job, but first..."

David cut her off, speaking over her.

"A job you say?"

"Yeah but first! Let me finish speaking! First, I wanna take you for a test drive and see if you're really like Megan said."

From the rear view mirror, David could sere the playful smirk across her puffy pink lips. He thought to himself that as luck would have it, he had the opportunity to bang a Kardashian, but the old days were gone. This would've been so much easier to arrange if he still had the gold van and not this new one with security cameras. There was a choice to be made, if his job was truly worth risking for a chance at fucking a Kardashian woman. It helped that she mentioned Kim could get him a new job. David could only guess that she wanted a driver who could be of sexual service on the side. Maybe that was the real reason Kourtney had been searching for him, to give a test for her sister. When the traffic light flashed green, David drove forward while speaking to her.

"If you're hinting at what I think you are, I have some bad news. This van has a camera up in the back and one up front. They can see everything from the back seat."

Her smile dropped as Kourtney's wandering eyes glanced up at the ceiling of the van.

"Oh, I see the camera up there."

"Yeah, they record everything. I never got caught in the old van, but there was a reason the company decided to do this."

"Damn, so I guess that's why you're hesitating to ask me to flash you my boobs or do anything kinky back here."

He chuckled at that comment.

"Yeah, you're actually the first one to ride in this new van that I've wanted to ask such a question to."

Taking another turn in the streets, David began to wonder if there were any abandoned places nearby that he could hide the van and arrange a quick session for them. To hell with the cameras, he thought to himself. Kourtney may have been lying and playing him when she mentioned a potential job from Kim, but it was still worth the chance. David thought to himself. A future where he was still driving a van for this company he had grown to hate would not be an ideal way to spend life after his fiftieth birthday. A chance to drive for a Kardashian woman could lead to a much happier life than working for a paycheck every Friday as he had done for his entire life. Gone were the days he could hope for a generous tip from the wealthy fares that came and went from the van.

"Alright Kourtney, I'll tell you what."

Exhaling a deep breath, David made his choice right then and there. He didn't want to spend his whole life feeling the working man's blues. If there was a real opportunity to work for this family, he was about to take. Fuck the company, fuck the job too, he said to himself. For old time sake, David the taxi man was about to have another adventure.

"Rather than flash me your tits, how about you flash me your ass? You Kardashian all have huge asses, so I know what I wanna see first."

Kourtney laughed hard, her voice echoing throughout the van as he continued to drive.

"So you wanna see my booty huh? And here I thought you were a boob man!"

"I like both. Can't go wrong with big titties and a huge ass, what can I say?"

She was still laughing from the back seat, adjusting where she was seated. David noticed she wasn't in a hurry to do anything when he gazed up at the rear view mirror. He continued to drive, taking a few left turns to move them down a street leading past a few fast food restaurants and department stores. Kourtney began to climb up from the back seat. David could hear rustling from the back, causing him to take a quick glance in the rear view mirror. Unfortunately he didn't have a red light to stop at when Kourtney shoved her knees down into the seats and began to pull her dress up to reveal her mighty thick ass. A black thong was visible from her hips, but completely sucked up from the middle. David whistled at the sight of such a powerful booty.

"Goddamn, look at that. Now that's what I call a great ass!"

Kourtney giggled, still facing the seats. She began to roll her hips and the next time David gazed up into the rear view mirror, his eyes were greeted at the reflecting sight of a twerk show from the back seat of his taxi van. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those mighty cheeks smacked together in a steady rhythm.

"Damn, you twerk too!?"

Still grinding her hips, Kourtney replied.

"I'm a Kardashian, silly! Fuck yeah I can twerk!"

They both shared a laugh as David rolled the steering wheel for a quick left turn. The movement of the van didn't interrupt Kourtney as she stopped twerking and instead shoved her ass and began to shake it. Left and then right, she let him see that giant booty when he leered his sight back into the rear view mirror. David looked around, noticing a car garage nearby that he figured would serve for a nice quiet place for them.

"Alright babe, I wanna take us out to a nice and quiet spot. You ready for this? Is the camera going to be a problem? Cause if it is, I can find a better place and we get outside the van and-"

"No!"

Kourtney cut him off in speech, moving from the seat and plopping her phat ass back down.

"If you're gonna fuck me, it's gonna be in the van, okay? I'm not an exhibitionist. Kim might be, but not me. I don't want some random person uninvited watching us. And besides, it's been years since I had sex in the back of a car."

Her response made him chuckle for a bit. Kourtney spoke with this 'matter of fact' tone to her voice, setting David straight on her desire for this quick affair. Another traffic light change to red halted his van as he replied.

"Alright but what about the camera? I mean, I don't care at this point. I'm getting too old for this job anyway, but I'm worried about your privacy."

"Ummmmm, I've got an idea! Let me cover the camera up for us."

"Cover it up? How the hell are you gonna do that?"

"Leave it to me, you just drive."

David was curious to glance up in the rear view mirror after a sudden reply from Kourtney, but instead he kept his focus on the road ahead of him. She reached down and grabbed her pink ponytail band from the floorboard of the van. Kourtney then unzipped her dress from behind, carefully peeling it off her curvy body to stand in nothing more than a black bra and thong. She pulled at one end of the dress, then pulled again until she was able to rip it slightly. David could hear the noises from the back of the van, prompting him to glance into the rear view mirror only to be blinded at the reflection of her giant ass. Kourtney stood, bent over playing with her dress.

"Damn, what are you doing back there, babe?"

"Give me just a few minutes, okay? Focus on driving! That's your job!"

She yelled at him as if she were the boss but in a way that made David blush. He carried on, driving into the car garage that was situated next to two office buildings. The camera attached to the ceiling of the van was round shaped, making it idea for Kourtney to use her pony tail piece to wrap around it. After ripping a piece of her dress off, Kourtney moved to the camera and shoved it over the camera. She fumbled with the pony tail band but after a few attempts, she had managed to wrap it around the camera with the dress fabric, blocking the view entirely. Daylight had become dim from the windows when David drove through the car garage but Kourtney wasn't bothered by this whatsoever. She giggled, flashing her teeth, still standing up. David caught sight of her lovely smile when he took another look into the rear view mirror.

"What's the smile for? And what happened to your dress?"

"I tore a piece off and blocked the camera with my ponytail band. How's that for being innovative?"

Kourtney began to laugh before sitting back down over the seats. David chuckled too, driving up the second floor of the car garage.

"Nice, so now we don't have to worry about being filmed."

"Yeah, believe me! I am not like Kim. No sex tape for me!"

David laughed at her words as he carefully navigated the van up another floor. The third floor of the garage appeared mostly empty, only with a few cars sitting in the rows in the middle. He saw the back left side corner as a quiet place to hide the van. Kourtney remained seated over the back seat, running her hands through her long black hair. Her locks appeared to be recently trimmed, shoulder length and extending no further. David pulled in and then shifted gears so he could back up the van into the left side corner near the wall. Kourtney glanced out the window, then climbed up to look from the back windshield, giving him another view of that beautiful thick ass. Once the van was backed up, light shined from a slit across the wall down into the van from the back windshield. David switched gears into parking, then shut the engine off.

"Come join me back here."

He ignored her words, opening the driver side door and stepping out. David let out a sigh of relief as he heard the ambience of the city from beyond the multi-story car park. There was a certain sense of comfort to be shifting back into his old habits of sleazy affairs from the back of the van. Sliding the left side back door open, he smiled over at Kourtney who was now lounging across the seats. Her legs were propped up, resting her head in her right hand while modelling for him. David stepped in, shut the door and then turned to look up at the camera. He laughed when seeing how she had blocked it, then seeing her tattered dress laying across the floorboard below.

"Wow, that was smart. I didn't know you could do that with a ponytail."

Kourtney got up from where she was laying on the seats, stepping behind David. When he turned around, she shoved her busty body up against him and threw her arms around his neck. They embraced for a passionate kiss to spark the flames and set the stage for this lustful session. David moaned into her mouth, soon feeling her hands move from his neck. When the kiss broke, he took a deep breath.

"Damn, that was good. I know I want some more."

She shoved her lips back to his, forcing another deep kiss as Kourtney moved her hands to the front of his shirt and began to unbutton it. It felt odd to David not wearing his usual T-shirt, shorts and flip flops. He missed his casual clothes, but perhaps for a change, he could have a woman properly undress him. When the kiss broke, Kourtney set her deep brown eyes on his face, slowly unbuttoning his shirt one by one. After the final button, David peeled the shirt off and watched as she roamed her hands up his hairy chest.

"You're skinny, just like Megan said."

"She told you that?"

Her big brown eyes gazed back at him but Kourtney ignored the question. She moved her hands to the front of his pants and began to tug on them. David ran his right hand up, cupping her beautiful face but Kourtney pulled away and fell down to her knees. Her breasts slightly jiggled, but they were contained in the black bra she was wearing. Once more, Kourtney tugged on his pants before gazed down at his feet.

"Let's get your shoes off first. I don't want you tripping over your pants when it comes time for you to fuck me."

"I like a woman who has experience, babe."

Giggling at his comment, Kourtney grabbed his right shoe first. David had used a pair of black sneakers to go with his uniform. She untied the strings and then pulled it off. He leaned down to help her in loosening up the other shoe before Kourtney snatched it off and tossed it behind her. He reached down with one hand, playfully squeezing her left breast from within the bra. Kourtney got the hint and then undid the left side strap from her shoulder, but not pulling it off just yet. She moved her hands back to the front of his pants, now grabbing at his black leather belt to begin unfastening it.

"if I didn't have to wear this goofy uniform, we could both be naked by now."

Once again, Kourtney giggled. There was a visible bulge at the front of his pants, but she paid it no attention. The belt was undone and then her hands carefully popped the button apart to his pants. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as Kourtney bit down on her lower lip and slid his zipper down. Grabbing a hold of his underwear and pants together, Kourtney shoved them down, freeing his cock that flopped freely in the air. David kept his eyes glued down below, feeling the pants push down to his ankles. Before he could step out of them, Kourtney had wrapped her right hand fingers around his shaft and proceeded to stroke it back and forth.

"Let me get you nice and hard first."

She spoke in a low voice, leering her big brown eyes up at him while jerking her hand back and forth. David took the moment to shake his legs, stepping out of his pants and underwear to leave them a pile on the floorboard. As Kourtney's hand glided across his dick, she licked her lips.

"So what do you think? Big enough for a Kardashian?"

David smirked down at her and Kourtney laughed as she shoved her hand down to the base of his cock.

"It's nice and hard. For me, it's not just about how big you are. I wanna see if you know how to use it when you get behind me. But first..."

Not finishing her words, Kourtney parted her lips and slid his cock into her mouth. David let out a soft moan as she broke eye contact and began to shove more of his shaft into her mouth. She took her time beginning to suck on it, using her left hand to squeeze his balls underneath.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. I always wanted to get sucked off by a Kardashian, I can tell you that."

Kourtney bobbed her head up and down, slowly sucking his cock by the inch. She made a muffled moaning sound before setting her eyes upward at his face and pulling her puffy lips back to the head. She released it with a popping sound to reply to him.

"Oh yeah, is that true? You always wanted either me or one of my sisters to slobber all over this fucking dick?"

"Fucking yes!!"

Not expecting her to talk dirty to him like this, David yelled in excitement. Kourtney shoved his cock back into her mouth. Kourtney devoured him, aggressively bobbing her head up and down. She pushed her lips down far enough to meet with the grip of her hand at the base, using it to stroke and jerk him off simultaneously in pace with her sucking. Loud slobbering and sucking noises became audible from down below. David put his right hand to the back of her head, encouraging her to go further.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-KAH-KAH!"

The noises grew louder as Kourtney wasn't holding herself back. She moved her right hand away, now able to shove his entire cock down her throat. David grunted when he felt the head slam to the back of her throat and Kourtney's lips reaching the base. His ball hairs brushed over her nose in this effort of a full deep-throat, his balls rubbing against her chin.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Curling his fingers in her hair, David made a tight grip, holding Kourtney in that position until she began to gag on his length. He stepped back and abruptly pulled his cock from her mouth. She gasped for air with saliva strings dangling from his wet shaft back to her open mouth. Kourtney gazed up at his face and spoke.

"David, I want you to do it to me like you did to Megan."

She spit on his cock, then spoke again.

"Fuck my face."

He grinned down at her.

"Alright, if that's what you want babe, I'll be honored to do it."

Planting both hands onto the side of her head, David took a step backwards and called out to her.

"On all fours, babe. Let me see that ass."

He wanted her down on all fours for a specific reason. If he was going to fuck the mouth of a Kardashian woman, he wanted to see that world class famous ass from behind. Kourtney pushed the palms of her hands down into the floorboard, positioned properly on her knees and opening her mouth wide. 'Ahhhhh!', she teased him in a way to beg for his cock. David set his eyes on her beautiful buttocks, admiring the thickness as he slid his shaft back into her mouth. As Kourtney squeezed her lips around it, she could feel his fingers tightening a grip on both sides of her head at her hair. He began to buck his hips, letting out a grunt as his cock was now driving back and forth between her lips.

"Oh yeah, suck that fucking cock! Show me if you're a nasty fucking bitch!"

Groaning aloud, David found himself getting into rhythm. It was so funny to him that she mentioned his affair with Megan Fox, now living out that same fantasy. Kourtney closed her eyes as her mouth began to make slobbering and sucking noises. David continued to buck his hips, driving his shaft back and forth into her mouth as he could hear the sucking and gagging noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah! Suck it, babe!!"

"KAH-KAH-GWAH-GWAK!"

Drool began to leak from both corners of her mouth, but Kourtney kept her eyes closed and concentrated entirely on sucking his cock. David didn't hold up, as he pumped his shaft between her lips inch by inch. He began distracted at the sight of her beautiful booty. He moved his left hand away from her head and then reached back to give that ass a hard slap. Spank! The sound echoed throughout the four walls of the van.

"God that ass is so fucking beautiful!"

Spank! He smacked it again while feeling the head of his cock reach the back of Kourtney's throat again. She choked, gagging on his length as her eyes began to water up from the pressure. David just had to spank that booty one last time with his free hand. Leaning back up, he planted both hands back on her head and continued to fuck her mouth at a steady pace. Kourtney eventually opened her eyes, gazing up at him as she sucked that cock inch by inch. David had slowed down, glancing down at her face. The strings of drool had broken off from the corners of her lips, falling down to the floorboard below. Slowing down to a complete halt, David one last thrust deep into her mouth. Just to feel his shaft hitting the back of her throat for a final time. Kourtney demonstrated proper gag reflexes that time.

"Ohhhhhh, god. You know how to suck it, babe. I always knew you Kardashian whores had some cock sucking skills."

Stepping back, David pulled his shaft from her lips, noticing the layers of drool that were now dripping from his cock. Kourtney gasped for air, then spit on his cock before giving him a dirty look.

"A whore huh? I thought I was a nasty fucking bitch?"

"No offense babe, which ever one you prefer."

"Megan told me about you calling her a nasty bitch. For me? You're gonna call me a Milf, you got that?"

David chuckled.

"Again, I meant no offense! The original Kardashian Milf, that suit you?"