Silver Screen Express Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leered at him with a goofy grin before wiping the saliva strings that dangled from her bottom lip. Kourtney began to climb up from the floor. David offered her a hand, pulling her up from her knees. Her tits bounced in the bra that was still covering them. He pulled at the strap, hinting at her to take it off and Kourtney did just that.

"Wow, look at these."

Gazing down at her breasts, he quickly moved his hands to fondle them. Kourtney gently rubbed his wrists, quietly encouraging him to give her breasts a nice squeeze. Hearing her moan at his touch, David leaned his head down, rubbing her boobs up against his face and then licking her right nipple. Kourtney moved her hands to cup the back of his head, then shook her tits against his face.

"So you got to fuck my face, but now i think it's my turn to have a little fun."

Roaming her hands through his hair, Kourtney waited until he was done licking and sucking on her nipple. When David moved his head out, she stepped a bit closer and then gave him a shove to the right. He fell backwards, eventually falling down onto the seats. Kourtney stood in front of him, facing the man as she leaned down to kiss his lips. Leaning back up, she grinned as David began to giggle.

"Got me right where you want me, baby?"

Slowly nodding her head, Kourtney licked her lips.

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm. I wanna see if we make this van bounce with how hard I'm about to ride your dick."

David chuckled at her remark, noticing her fingers moving down to her hips. The thong Kourtney wore was high up over her curvy hips. She slipped her thumbs down, then carefully tugged it down to reveal her wet pussy. Only a small stripe of black hair was above those pretty pink folds. As he sat there, he gripped his cock, holding it up to her as David expected her to climb atop him at any moment. Instead, Kourtney turned around. She bumped her thick buttocks out and began to shake it.

"You like my booty, huh?"

With a smirk, David reared his right hand back and slapped that ass. Kourtney spread her legs out, placing her hands down onto her knees to properly bend over so she could twerk in front of him. For a moment he was mesmerized, watching those thick cheeks clap together in a steady rhythm.

"Hold your cock up for me, David."

"You gonna lower that ass down on it?"

She stopped twerking as he used his right hand fingers to hold his erect pole upward.

"No, not yet. I like getting pounded in the ass. We're gonna save that for later. Right now, I need this cock inside of me."

Pushing her legs together, Kourtney began to lean down as David guided his cock between her thighs. She reached between them, grabbing it and pushing that hard shaft inside of her. He let out a moan feeling the warmth of her cunt. From where he was seated in this odd reverse cowgirl position, he had an ideal view of her perfect booty. Kourtney took her time pushing her legs together as if she were about to sit on his lap, but instead, she pushed one hand down into the seat and grabbed onto a safety bar near the right side passenger window with her other hand. Slow and steady, she began to thrust herself down on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah... That's it."

The sound of the seats pushing in and out became audible over the moans and heavy breathing from both of them. David raised one of his legs up and began to scoot himself backwards a bit. Kourtney let go of the safety bar, glancing behind her shoulder to see what he was doing. David had stretched himself out on the seats, raising up his right leg and keeping the left one bent. Without saying a word, Kourtney continued to thrust herself downward, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy at a slow pace. All David could do was lay there, watching her perfect ass bounce down with each full thrust as she worked it.

"God, that is fucking beautiful."

"What? Me fucking you? Or is it my ass you're calling beautiful?"

"Why not both?"

Kourtney giggled at his response. She continued to pump herself down a few more times before coming to a sudden stop. David watched as she pulled his cock from her juicy cunt and then turned around to face him. Swiping her hand to move her hair out of her face, Kourtney began to climb up on the seats. From how David was laying down across them, this made it easier with enough space to bend her knees and begin straddling him. She grabbed his cock, holding it upward and then hovering her twat above it only momentarily. He didn't have to wait long as she slammed herself down, sending that cock back into her cunt. David groaned and grunted.

"Oh fuck!"

Shoving her hands down over his chest, Kourtney leaned down and immediately began to roll her hips to ride his cock. She didn't give David enough time to make any move whatsoever, as now she was in complete control.

"Mmmmm, yeah! I'm gonna ride this cock so fucking good, gonna make this entire van shake and wobble around!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Better hope no one is coming outside!"

She didn't care at this point, overwhelmed in lust. Kourtney's tits began to jiggle and shake all around. David roamed his hands up, squeezing her breasts as he began to buck his hips upward and thrust to match her body movements. That thick booty clapped and bounced against his balls down below.

"Ohhhh yeah, ohhhhhhh FUCK!!"

Screaming aloud, Kourtney gritted her teeth and began to growl at the feeling of his hands smashing over her boobs. David could feel her hardened nipples poking into his palms as they both continued to move together. Each time he bucked his hips, she would grind down. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became louder with each passing second and the van began to shake from outside. Kourtney raised her head up, feeling her black locks of hair swaying and moving into her face. She kept her eyes closed, still riding him as David screamed.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! You know how to-"

"FUCKING YESSSSSS!!"

Her voice cut him off, screaming over whatever words David had not finished speaking. Kourtney continued to ride him, bouncing up and down as the van continued to rock. David stopped thrusting, moving his hands off her breasts and then the Kardashian sister saw an opening to get up. Rising up, Kourtney slipped his shaft from her pussy and got off him. As she stood in her heels, she snapped her fingers at David.

"Come on and sit up for me! I ain't done fucking you yet! I haven't even got to cum yet."

"Damn, you're talking to me like you're the boss bitch up in here, babe."

That playful smirk across David's face made Kourtney laugh at his words. She motioned with her right hand.

"Come on, don't keep me waiting!"

Normally he was the one in control but not today. David sat up, slouching his back against the seats from the middle and placing his feet down on the floorboard. Kourtney wasted no time straddling him for the second time. Her hand grabbed his shaft, holding it upward so she could carefully lower herself back down to feel him snuggled into her pussy again. Had he been sitting forward, his body would've pressed up against hers. David moved his hands over her breasts again, squeezing them as Kourtney then threw her hands back to pull her thick ass cheeks apart.

"Finger my ass hole. Get it ready for your cock cause I want you to pound the fuck outta me after you make me cum."

"I can't argue with that, babe! I've always wanted to fuck a Kardashian booty!"

With his right hand, David moved it from the back and began to graze his fingers across the crack of her massive ass. It took a bit of time, but once he found her dark little hole, he positioned his hand to shove his middle finger inside, all while Kourtney began to bounce herself up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah, THAT'S IT!! JAM THAT FUCKING FINGER UP MY ASS!!"

As Kourtney screamed, David began to buck his hips upward to pump his cock into her pussy at a slow pace. Kourtney kept her hands planted onto her ass cheeks, keeping them pulled apart to give easier access to his fingers. He playfully wiggled his middle finger in her booty. Kourtney moaned.

"Ohhhhh god!"

"Damn, you're so tight. I can't wait to have my cock shoved up your phat fucking ass, babe!!"

David screamed in excitement, still bucking his hips as Kourtney closed her eyes and pulled her ass cheeks back harder. Sweat began to form and drip from his forehead, but David wasn't fatigued yet. He still had the energy to give that beautiful Kardashian booty the fucking it deserved. Kourtney was drawing closer to her climax with each passing second. She panted, moaning as her body rocked.

"I'm almost there! Almost.... oh my..."

Suddenly gritting her teeth, she kept her eyes closed. Unable to finish her words, David gazed up at her gorgeous face and then he shoved a second finger into her ass.

"GOD, YES!! POKE YOUR FUCKING FINGERS IN MY ASS WHILE I CUM!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

David wiggled his index and middle finger in her ass hole then Kourtney gasped, eyes opening wide at the feeling of her hard release. He could feel the sudden rush of her warm juices flooding his cock inside her pussy. He closed his eyes, clenching his teeth together in an effort to hold back his own orgasm as she screamed.

"FUCKKKKKK!!! OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Kourtney had reached her breaking point with a powerful force. If it was the result of his fingers wiggling in her ass to make this orgasm so much harder, David was proud. Out of breath, she took a moment to recover herself and then began to quickly climb off him. The last thing he wanted was to waste his load in her pussy, as David had been saving the last of his strength to give that supreme Kardashian booty a proper pounding. She stood up, stomping her high heels into the floorboard and then gazing down to see the trickling excess of her juices down between her thighs. Kourtney grabbed David's wet cock and leaned down, shoving it into her mouth as she began to suck it clean.

"Oh yeah! Clean it up nice and good with that nasty fucking mouth!"

He planted his hands into her hair, but not pulling any locks as she began to bob her head up and down. Slobbering her way up and down, Kourtney was determined to clean his cock with her loving mouth. She slowed down, pushing her lips at the head of his shaft and then David moved his hands from her hair. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled his dick from her lips with a loud popping noise.

"All clean! Now you're ready to shove this dick somewhere."

"Where? Where do you want me to shove it, babe?"

Quirking her eyebrows up, Kourtney grinned. David tried not to laugh as he gazed back at her face. She leaned up and then turned around, swinging her big Kardashian booty in his sight. Kourtney threw her left hand back, pointing behind with her thumb.

"Right up my ass! That's where I want it!"

With those words yelled loud and clearly throughout the four walls of the van, David stood up from the back seat. Kourtney grinned at him from across her shoulder and then she leaned down. Planting her knees and palms of her hands down into the floorboard of the car, she assumed the position. For a moment, David had to stand there and admire the beauty of her wonderful ass. Some time earlier he had witnessed it from facing her, but now he was standing in the right place. His right hand fingers twisted around his cock, wanking it as Kourtney glanced beyond her left shoulder and then began to shake her ass to tease him.

"You ready to shove your dick right up my big ass?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm about to do!"

"Be careful, would be a shame if you broke it in my ass!"

David bust up laughing at her joke, noticing the flash of her perfect teeth. He couldn't say anything about Kim or Khloe, but Kourtney certainly had a fun sense of humor.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna break it off in your ass. God, this booty is so beautiful. I've fucked some big asses in my old van, but having a Kardashian rump is a whole other treat."

She turned her head, facing forward and shoving her thick ass out a bit. David guided his cock right up the crack, watching those plump cheeks absorb his shaft. As he thrust forward, he used his hands to pull her cheeks apart and found that dark little hole. Swallowing his breath, he braced himself for a magical moment here. After fucking so many famous women over the years in his old van, to have a Kardashian today was a dream come true. David grunted as he felt his cock sliding into that famous booty.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it! Yeah, pump that cock in my ass!"

Thinking to himself, David so wanted to ask Kourtney if her other two sisters were anal whores like she appeared to be. It was of no use as he moaned at the feeling of tightness wrapped around his shaft. Kourtney pumped her ass back before he had a chance to begin thrusting, allowing David to witness his shaft disappearing as her ass swallowed it up.

"Come on, fuck my ass! You wanted some Kardashian booty, then give it to me! Fuck my ass like you did Jennifer and Megan!"

Rather than considering which Jennifer she was referring to, David groaned and planted his hands onto her hips. Kourtney braced herself, lowering her head and closing her eyes. Bucking his hips forward, David moaned as he began to find a rhythm thrusting into her booty. After a few thrusts, he smiled and shouted aloud.

"I've always wanted to fuck some Kardashian ass, ohhhhhh yeah!"

Kourtney cried out in pleasure. As David began to thrust harder and faster, she could feel his balls slapping up against the undersides of that thick booty. She bit down on her lower lip, purring a moan as her breasts began shaking from underneath.

"Oh god, yes! Ohhhhhh, yes.... Ohhhhhhh, YES!! FUCK MY ASS, DAVID!!"

Spank! His right hand came striking down across her right ass cheek. David watched those plump cheeks wobble and shake with each full thrust he gave her. Kourtney curled her toes up, feeling her breasts shaking all around as he was now pounding her in the ass with every inch of that long hard cock.

"HARDER!! OH MY GOD, YESSSSS!! HARDERRRRRR!!"

She gritted her teeth, growling and snarling her moans as David couldn't slow himself down. Over and over, he pounded her ass with his hard cock as Kourtney's hair began swiftly swaying around from the sides and her tits bouncing from underneath.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, OHHHHHH MY GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

The excitement from her voice had only made David want to satisfy her even further, but he knew his time was short. All this time, he had managed to hold himself back from busting a nut earlier but now, he couldn't hold back for long. What made this conflict within him so much harder was that he didn't want to stop pounding her booty. Still thrusting, he slowed down and drew his right hand back. Spank! He smacked her ass hard, then again. Spank! Kourtney groaned as she felt him slowing down and knew he had to be close to reaching his limit. She glanced from beyond her right shoulder.

"You got some cum for me!?"

Face scrunched up, David began panting as he slapped her ass again. Moving at a slower pace, he continued to pump his cock in her ass.

"Oh god! I'm so close, I know I'm gonna cum so fucking hard for you, babe!"

"Oh yeah, is that right!? Then I want you to cum all over my fucking face! How about that!?"

Just like that, the right choice of words screamed at the correct pitch were enough to push David to his limit. He came to a complete halt and pulled his cock out of her ass only to watch Kourtney quickly turn around. She didn't hesitate to fall to her knees, closing her eyes and holding her head up, proving how badly she wanted him to make a mess with her face. Licking her lips, Kourtney began to talk as David stroked his cock back and forth with his right hand.

"I want your cum all over my face. I wanna be glazed by you."

David grunted hearing her dirty words spoken in such a soft voice. Still wanking his dick, he couldn't help but reply to you.

"Oh yeah! I'm ready to empty my balls, babe!"

"Mmmmm, empty them for me. I want to feel your hot load all over my-"

Before she could finish her words, David groaned and screamed over Kourtney's voice.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! FUCK YEAHHHHH!!"

His hand glided across his shaft as David watched the initial burst fly out and splatter across her forehead. Kourtney immediately gasped then began to crack up laughing as he fired string after string of cum, streaking into her hair and layering across her right eyebrow and temple.

"Oh my god!"

He grunted, moving his cock as another wad came out but not with enough force, instead it splashed above her her lips on the left side of her face. Kourtney opened her eyes and reached up for his cock with both hands, prompting David to let go of it. She locked her eyes on his face as she fed the head of his cock between her lips and proceeded to milk him of what cum he still had for her.

"Oh god, babe. Go ahead, drain my fucking balls with your pretty little mouth."

Taking her time, Kourtney did not release his cock from her lips until she no longer felt anymore spurts of cum. She parted her lips, showing him the puddle of his semen across her tongue before she closed her mouth and swallowed it down. David moaned at the sight of her delightful actions.

"You swallow it too? Fucking wow... How's that cum taste, babe?"

"Mmmmmmm, hot and creamy."

Exhaling deeply, David began to come back to reality as he looked down at her cum covered face. Kourtney smiled at him as his cum began to drip from her face.

"So how was it, babe? You satisfied?"

"Oh yeah, that was great. I had a lot of fun. You've lived up to the stories I heard about you."

David laughed before replying.

"I'm happy to hear that to say the least!"

Giving him a nod, Kourtney smirked.

"Wait till I get back to Kim and tell her about this. Oh my god, she's gonna freak out to know I finally met the infamous David the taxi man."

"You're gonna tell your sister about me?"

Nodding her head, the cum began to drip as Kourtney bit down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhhmmmm. I'm just gonna need you to write down your phone number for me, if that isn't a problem.

"Yeah, but I don't have a pen or any paper in the glove box up in the front of the van. I still need to bring you home to complete your fare, so I guess when we get where ever you wanna go, I can write it down then."

Kourtney began to rise up from the floor, wiping some of the cum from her face with her right hand as she replied.

"Yeah, that sounds good. If I were you, I would just hang back tomorrow. No need to go to work. I don't wanna spoil the surprise of how my sister likes to handle business affairs, but let's just say expect a call some time early tomorrow. You're on Kim's radar."

She wiped more cum from her face as David stood there considering her words. If not for all the talk about her sister Kim wanting to meet, the entry into his diary would likely read like past times when he had a lucky affair with a famous babe. Something about the way Kourtney spoke told David that he had something better to look forward to. Even though he was about to put back on his work uniform and resume driving the van, he was hoping that this would be the final day of feeling the working man's blues. If Kim Kardashian needed a new driver for any kind of job, this was his way out of the Silver Screen company. Maybe he had something to look forward to before that big birthday when he entered his fifties.

TO BE CONTINUED