Silver Screen Express Ch. 25

Story Info
The final ride. Kim Kardashian puts David into retirement.
12.8k words
4.94
42.3k
79

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

Thank you to everyone for all the love and support to this series. I can't believe I am finally ending closing the book here, but I'm grateful for all the support I've received. Thank you again for the past 4 years.

******************

Los Angeles, California

After a wild day on the streets, going back home off work didn't feel the same as it normally did. David was left with much to think about after spending a day with Kourtney Kardashian. On the one hand, it was a relief after a stressful month from changes at the job to indulge himself in a sleazy affair from the back of his taxi van. On the other hand, David had to wonder. If something were too good to be true, then most of the time it was. If Kourtney was trying to play him, he had to be prepared to face repercussions at work. He had shut the engine off to his van and went "off the grid" so to speak when Kourtney covered up that camera in the back for them to have an hour fucking in the back of the van. While the fun felt like the old days, it certainly wasn't in terms of how David had to approach the situation.

Back at home, his mind was in a whirlwind. He could remember back to the days when he encountered the first famous woman who had slid open those back doors and hopped into his cab van. Over the years, David had kept an extensive diary to document all of his sleazy adventures as a Silver Screen driver. He kept that little book in his dresser, sitting next to the neatly folded pairs of socks and underwear in the first drawer. The apartment wasn't the most fancy place of living, but it was better than where he had previously lived. David had not put much thought into his residency as he lived from pay check to pay check per the week. The kind tips of large sums of money from passengers went into savings, as he had telling himself for the past decade he would save for a house of his own eventually. That day had yet to come.

Not having any family or many friends in life, David was stuck by himself at home when he wasn't working. Before he went to bed, he had to sit down at his kitchen table and jot down another tale in his diary about the latest famous woman he had seduced in the back of his van. More or less, it was Kourtney who seduced him since she had searching for now the infamous 'David the taxi man'. As he sat there and put the black ball point pen to the pages, he began to think to himself. It started as a joke back when he was driving yellow taxis around L.A. Every now and then, David pressed his luck of seducing girls but he only ever became lucky when he had a certain lady of the night asking for a ride. Scarlett Johansson was his first famous fare. He checked the date going back to May 2017. Sitting there and writing down his experience with Kourtney had made him wonder how truthful she was to his word.

Did he have the chance of driving for her sister Kim? Only time would tell, but one thing for sure, David knew he had become something of a legend among Hollywood social circles. Kourtney knew too many intimate details about his encounters with her friends. Years ago, he had Jennifer Lopez seeking him out for a wild romp in his van. As he pulled the pages back in his old diary, David smiled as he fondly recalled his day with Lucy Pinder. Since then, he had browsed the internet to learn about the British glamour legend. There was a funny sense in the back of his mind, seeing a model who was lusted over for years and knowing he got lucky with her in his van. David could remember that day as if it were recent, smugly grinning to himself as he recalled his cock being shoved between her massive tits. He had bought a few of her Nuts and Loaded magazines online since then.

Memories flooded his mind, flipping from page to page with the names of every famous woman he encountered. If David didn't recall them, he would go home and search on the internet to learn who had just had an affair with in his van. So many stories to tell, all marked by the dates jotted down on pages. For a moment, David considered the possibility of selling his diary to the right journalist or writer who could turn it into a series of stories. There wasn't anything that required sensationalizing, if only a person were to believe that he, a mere taxi driver had stumbled into such luck all from working in a gold Silver Screen van. By the time he was done penning his latest entry into the diary, David had to go take a shower. He left the hardback leather bound diary book on the table, next to the pen. If Kourtney was true to her word, he planned to deliver the book to Kim and let her see for herself.

Down in the washing machine, David stuffed his uniform clothes. He loathed having to put on a certain outfit and wear it for hours while driving around in the new line of Silver Screen vans. Tonight he wasn't going to bother washing them. Not for the fact he had two uniforms and one was fresh, but simply for the reason he wasn't going back to work tomorrow. Under new company protocols, every driver had to return their van to a garage after clocking out of work. The old days of driving his gold van home were gone. With no other means of getting home, David was forced to take a taxi. After his shower and getting fresh for a good night's sleep, he placed his cellphone close to the night stand in hopes of being awakened by a mysterious unknown number linked back to the Kardashian family. Going to sleep was at least easier tonight knowing he had a lucky break.

The next morning, David had got up a few minutes past 6 AM. After years of having an early work schedule, he had become completely accustomed to getting up early. It was rare he stayed up at night, except for those times he had night shifts. Brushing his teeth and washing his face, he started to make some coffee back in the kitchen he heard his cellphone ringing from the bedroom. Racing back there, he nearly tripped over some dirty clothes on the floor as he grabbed his phone to see text message notifications from an unknown number. 'Is this the phone of David Johnson?', seeing his name was a good sign, but then another text message was sent shortly after. 'Call me soon, KK XOXO'. Oh, that had to be her, David thought to himself. He pushed his finger across the screen of the phone and raised it up to his ear as it dialed. As soon as the phone clicked to someone answering, David spoke.

"Hi, this is David Johnson. I just got a-"

A female voice cut him off speaking.

"David the taxi man, am I right?"

Chuckling at that admission, her voice was somewhat high pitched, similar to Kourtney. He was certain of the identity to the woman on the other end of the phone.

"And you're Miss. Kim Kardashian, am I right?"

"The one and only!"

Giggling was audible through the phone as David blushed. He stepped around his bedroom as Kim began to speak up.

"I wanna meet with you about a job. Did Kourtney tell you yesterday what I wanted?"

"No, she left you as something of a big mystery."

"Oh, that figures. So she didn't spoil my surprise, that's good."

"What do you mean surprise?"

Silence fell for several seconds as David stepped out of the bedroom and back into his small kitchen. He went to check the coffee as Kim finally replied back to him.

"I need a driver but it's for something special. Let's just say, I wanna take you for a test drive."

"Take me for a test drive?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna text you an address. When you get there, you'll find the van. Inside, you'll find a note. On that note is where I'm gonna be. You'll go there to pick me up. Just beep the horn when you pull up."

Confused at this explanation, David didn't know how to respond. Before he had a chance to speak again, Kim went on.

"I gotta go now. I'm expecting you within two hours time so, don't keep me waiting."

The phone clicked hanging up and then David stood there thinking to himself. What in the fuck was she talking about? Was this some kind of game that Kim Kardashian wanted to play with him? He was to go and pick up a van with a note inside and the address. But what about the keys? They must have already been inside the van. She better hoped that they weren't locked inside, otherwise David would be screwed on this odd journey. A few seconds passed and his phone vibrated within his right hand from another text notification. It was a street address around Inglewood with a three digit number. While David was familiar with the area, he remembered the specific street having some kind of storage units there. The number must have been to one of those.

He thought about texting back to get a better explanation from Kim, but that would only spoil whatever surprise this was. He set the phone down over the kitchen counter and grabbed the coffee pot to pour himself a cup. One drink to fully awaken himself and prepare for what he could only guess would be a sleazy day ahead. It was funny to only hear Kim Kardashian's voice and he had yet to set eyes on her. Wandering back to his bedroom, David looked at his fresh clean clothes and decided today he was going back to the casual look. It was time to break out a pair of white cargo shorts. Even better to find one of the pairs of shorts he used to wear when he sat in his old gold van from years back. David opened the closet and looked through his shirts, picking a simple yellow T-shirt. The last piece to complete his outfit was the trusty white flip flops he used to wear when driving his old van. Though wore out at this point, they were still more comfortable than the shoes he had been wearing for the past month.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

There was a funny sense of irony to David with calling for a yellow taxi cab to drive him around Inglewood. The destination in the text message took some time to get to, but the driver didn't seem to mind. David brought only his cellphone and the old diary book he planned to show Kim when he met up with her. Along the ride, David struck up a conversation with the driver. A young man in his mid twenties with a skinny build, black beard matching his short hair and the same kind of casual clothes David liked to wear. He had almost seen himself in that driver, thinking back to the days when he was a young man cruising the streets of L.A. in a similar yellow car. The driver had the same ways of striking a conversation, first by beginning to mention the weather and asking if he had important places to be.

David became tempted as he sat in the back of the car. There was an urge to begin telling him some kind of story about how he was off to meet an important woman in regards to his past affairs in a gold taxi van. The thought came back in his mind if anyone would truly believe him. Written testimony within his diary could only carry so much weight. Then again, David decided not to bother with that. In some ways, he seen himself through a young man driving a cab. He could've told the man that he had spent decades driving these same streets to know the differences between them over the years, but it was no need for that. He didn't want to give the young man a 'back in my day' type lecture. Once the car pulled up to the accurate destination, David reached for a few spare fifty dollar bills, generously tipping the driver before clutching his diary and stepping out of the car.

The bright sunlight had greeted him for the second time today. Gazing forward, David caught sight of the paved path leading between two rows of the storage units. Behind him, the yellow cab drove off without the driver making as much of a gesture towards the hefty tip he had been awarded. David began to walk forward, looking over the white painted metal doors to the storage unit building. Within seconds, he noticed an unlocked unit with the steel door pulled up. Having the three digit number was meaningless with the door opened, as David stepped his way over and noticed the sleek metallic silver of a front van grill. A brand new Cadillac Escalade ESV was sitting there. He smiled at the sight, noting his reflection across the slick black paint over the front. For many years, he dreamed of driving a Cadillac. It beat the new Nissan built Silver Screen van he had been stuck in for the past month.

Stepping into the storage unit, David continued to glance over the black paint as he made his way to the driver's side. He noticed the keys shoved into the ignition along with all black leather interior inside. This mini-van had been completely customized, but from the corner of his eye he noticed something yellow down by the doors. Taking another look, he became confused at the sight of a large sticker covering the back doors and stretching out slightly to the front door. In an oval shape, the text read 'Fake Taxi' in some odd logo. Giving it another look, David remained bewildered but found the logo to be funny. Whatever it referenced, he planned on asking Kim. He checked the back of the van, noting that the seats had been removed to allow much space, only with one single backseat up against the back wall. Kim must have spent some money customizing this mini-van into her very own 'Fake Taxi', David wondered.

That same sticker had also been applied to the back of the van, directly above the license plate and in the same spot on the opposite side doors. Chuckling at the sight, David was ready to finally climb into this Fake Taxi van and start the engine. As he opened the driver's side door, he listened to the dinging sound that came to a halt as he shut the door and then tossed his diary book into the front passenger seat. Down by the gear shift was a yellow sticky note with a street address, signed with a heart and the initials 'KK' from red lipstick. His next destination was another street address in Inglewood. David cranked the car, watching as the console lights and gauges all lit up. Like his recent Silver Screen van, this one too had a GPS tracking system just above the radio. There was no need to tinker with it. As he moved his hand over the gear shift, David was confident about putting his years of experience in knowledge of these streets to use now.

Up above, the rear view mirror had already been adjusted by a previous driver, giving David a full view of the back seat. It left him wondering if Kim herself had adjusted it, or maybe she had played this strange scenario out with someone before him. Time would tell before he had the answers to those questions. Sitting back and gripping the steering wheel, he took a moment to enjoy this feeling of driving a Cadillac through the streets of L.A. It wasn't a classic car like an El Dorado or DeVille that he had a fondness for, but it was still a much better feeling than that new Silver Screen van he loathed. The street address supplied via note wasn't a far distance at all. It belonged to an apartment complex, leaving David wondering to himself what was Kim doing in a place like that. A few cars were parked outside near the street as he pulled up nice and slowly. He rolled down the window to the passenger side door before pushing his hand down to honk the hour twice.

There were many apartment buildings like this spread out across Los Angeles. As David waited to see his passenger come stepping out of one of the doors, he began to reminisce for a moment. A lifetime ago, as it felt, there had been something else built here in Inglewood. Apart from his sleazy adventures, there had been a certain joy to be appreciated in watching a city change from knowing the streets and routes across roads so well. David glanced away, looking down at the steering wheel and smiling at the Cadillac logo. When he turned to look across his right side again, the woman of the hour was in his sight. Kim Kardashian made eye contact, strutting her hips as she walked nice and slowly. The booming of her high heels was audible over the concrete paved walkway. A white dress hugged all her famous curves with thin black straps on the shoulders and her huge cleavage about to spill out. David gave her a goofy smile, waving at her like an overexcited fan.

"Hey there! Looks like I'm your driver today for something."

Kim laughed, waving back at him before she made her way to the window and stuck her head in. That signature jet black hair was parted down the middle, wavering beyond her shoulders. Her puffy lips were decorated with red lipstick, matching the note he had received. Kim gave David a smug grin before speaking.

"So, David the Taxi Man...."

"Yeah, that's me. You happy to see me today or what?"

She giggled at his silly question before replying back.

"Yeah, I've been wanting to meet you for a long time, you know that?"

David nodded, answering her back.

"Kourtney mentioned something like that."

Kim quirked her eyes up, still grinning.

"I'm sure Kourtney told you all you need to know then."

He pointed with his right hand index finger, down to the diary sitting in the passenger seat. Kim reached for it as David began to speak.

"She told me you knew about some of my affairs, so I thought I'd bring you my diary. Everything going back to twenty-twenty-seven is in that book."

She grabbed a hold of the book with both hands, then tapped her black painted fingernails across the leather bound cover. Kim smirked back up at David before responding.

"This is nice, but I'm not in the mood to read any of it yet."

Dropping the book back down into the seat, Kim moved her head out from the window and began to strut her way around to the right side back door. All David could do was smile and tease her with a corny joke.

"Go on and hop in, babe! I hope the back seat is big enough for your ass to fit."

He could hear her laughter in the distance as the back door came open. Maybe now was a good time to ask her what was the purpose of decorating this vehicle with all the yellow Fake Taxi stickers. Kim plopped her ass down in the middle of the customized black leather seats and then shut the door. David glanced up into the rear view mirror, gazing down at her heavy cleavage in the white dress. Kim adjusted herself, pushing the palms of her hands down into the seat. She carried no purse or any other belongings, giving David the impression that where ever she wanted him to drive, they would be heading back to her home later.

"So what's with the stickers on the van? Fake Taxi? What the fuck is that?"

Kim began to laugh at his questions as she sat back. She crossed her left leg over the right, giving him the view of her thick legs and feet pushed into black high heels. They looked similar to the pair Kourtney wore yesterday, but with a visible dark red color underneath.

"Seriously? You're asking me that!?"

Her voice elevated in that signature high pitch sound she was known for. David simply chuckled.

"Well, yeah! I'm asking you cause I don't know what the fuck that's about! I saw the stickers and have been sitting here trying to wrap my head around them since getting in this van."

When David glanced up into the rear view mirror again, Kim was exhaling from her seat. She had a shocked look across her face, as if she truly could not understand his questions about the stickers. All this did was make David more curious, but soon she replied to him.

"Oh my god... you cannot be serious. You mean... you don't know about the Fake Taxi videos online?"

"No, I don't know what that is. Mind explaining to me? I mean, I'm driving a Fake Taxi right now, all things considered!"

He laughed as Kim rolled her eyes, sitting back in her seat with that same flabbergasted look on her face from earlier. Not wanting to waste anymore time out here on the side of the street, he shifted gears and pulled the van back out into the streets. After several seconds of silence, Kim sighed and finally responded.