Silver Screen Express Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, god! I can't hold back! I'm gonna empty my balls, babe!!"

"All over my face! I want that cum all over my fucking face!"

Uttering her words, Kim quickly let go of her breasts and then leaned her head up. She watched as David gripped his shaft, aiming it at her gorgeous face and beginning to wank back and forth. Darting her tongue out, she teased him with a loud 'ahhhh', all before blinking her eyes and giving him the final words of encouragement.

"Cum on me, cum on me! Mmmmmm, give me your fucking cum, David."

Panting and groaning, he stroked his cock back and forth. David could feel the sweat dripping from his faded grey hair as he was ready to give Kim all he had. His hand slid to the base of his shaft as he groaned and screamed.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

The initial blast of his cum was so powerful, it missed her face entirely and splattered onto the seats from the right side. He jerked his shaft, moving it and then watching the second spurt of cum land on the right side of her nose, streaking down her cheek. Kim opened her eyes, no longer carrying the fear of a wad landing in her eye lip. She licked her lips, moaning at the feeling of a thick string of cum that slathered up the left side of her face. The next strings went near her mouth, covering both sides and dripping down her chin. David was somewhat displeased that for blasting the face of Kim Kardashian, he had missed her forehead entirely all from his first shot missing her face. He failed at painting her face like he did Kourtney. The large wad of cum glistened and glimmered for a future stain across the seats.

"Oh my fucking god..."

He groaned while gazing down at Kim's face, watching the cum stream down her neck and a thick droplet fall from her chin down to her big tits below. She parted her lips, gesturing for him to feed his cock between them. David guided his shaft there, listening to the muffled moan Kim made as she sucked the head in an effort to milk any final drops out. Pulling his cock from her mouth, Kim kissed it and then began to wipe some of the cum from her face.

"That was a lot of fun. You look exhausted so I take it you had a good time?"

Laughing at her words, David nodded.

"I just fucked Kim Kardashian, so yeah I'd call that a good time!"

She giggled at his reaction and then clapped her hands together.

"Congrats to you! This is one that you won't have to write in your diary tonight!"

Still laughing at her, David sat down, glancing over where his cum had splattered on the seats. He shook his head, pointing at that with his right hand index finger.

"You know, I used to have to clean cum stains out the back of my van. I could talk about it for hours."

"Don't worry about that, honey. I'm not gonna make you clean a thing in this van."

Her words had reminded David that he wanted to ask Kim about a certain kind of job offer. Now that their lustful fun had come to an end, maybe it was finally the time to have that conversation.

"So... you wanna offer me a job? I mean... I figure next time there's cum stains on the seats, it's gonna be a limo maybe?"

Kim smirked at him, shaking her head.

"No, this is a Fake Taxi van. I've got a better idea for you, honey."

The thought of those big yellow stickers covering the mini-van had been lost in his mind. David had completely forgotten about her whole Fake Taxi fantasy. As she began to rise up from her knees, Kim grinned and spoke again.

"I've got big plans for you, honey. We're gonna break the internet."

******************

4 MONTHS LATER

Time began to fly by from the last time David had opened the door to his Silver Screen company van and sat down in the seat. All those years of driving taxi cabs and later the gold van around L.A., he did not reach the age to draw a pension into retirement. Had someone told him years ago that his luck would stretch with the company, he probably wouldn't have believed them. Nor would he have ever believed that 'David the taxi man' would become a legendary name among socialite circles in and around famous women in town. It took Kourtney Kardashian to hunt him down and then Kim herself made the biggest offer of his lifetime. After their day together, she took his diary and told him to quit his job. With a check written out under her name for seventy-thousand dollars, David would soon have a new career to consider working under the woman known as a tabloid legend.

Learning about Fake Taxi was only half of what Kim wanted to introduce to David. As the months passed by and he turned fifty years old, Kim invited the cab driver into a certain area of her private business empire. The time had come to show David a different side of her. One that involved the title of Kim Kardashian: Porn Star DVD lines and a special website under the address KimKPornstar. Several meetings were arranged with Kim introducing David to photographers and camera men. Professionals who had their ranks within the adult entertainment industry. At the third meeting, Kim watched David shake hands with one of her most special business partners, Lexington Steele. Any time she introduced David to someone, she referred to him as 'David the taxi man'. As the months began to pass by, David realized that this name would become his title as a male performer within the porn industry.

His diary was filled with several tales of his sleazy adventures. Kim read every last entry, impressed by the names he had accumulated. Many of them she recognized and others had only sparked her curiosity. It didn't help that David often bragged about the time he had an affair with Lucy Pinder. That day had become something of a legend, now with David telling the story of how she was too much to handle within the van and he had to take her outside to finish. Kim teased about the possibility of him having future adventures like that, but not as a limo driver. She had made a business deal to buy into the studio production of Fake Taxi and prepare her own version of it. There was no other man she could think of besides David who would be ideal as the male star lead for Fake Taxi USA. He already had the name sake to go with it, making the past four years only practice for what would be his next career.

It felt so good to stomp into the Silver Screen Express garage the day he quit. To utter the words of an old song he related to throughout those last months. Take this job and shove it! He wasn't working there anymore and it felt good to just go in there and say he was done. David's next job required him to learn basic cinematography skills with a portable camera station. Kim had bought an old van resembling the gold Silver Screen line. Retro-fitted, she had cameras installed for recording future scenes but she still insisted that David learn how to use a POV camera. POV stood for 'point of view', and thus his journey down learning the means of Gonzo style pornography. There was no concern about dialogue or 'method acting' as had been suggested to him by one of Kim's advisors. David truly felt he was the Fake Taxi man from his years of experience, so seduction would come natural to him. Before the first day of filming, Kim still wanted to have practice with David.

Two practice sessions were arranged, including a test drive with the new fancy refurbished black van. It sported the same Fake Taxi stickers David had now come used to seeing. Kim had persuaded him to spend a few hours, watching old scenes just to take notes on how the POV camera was used in the back seat. For the first practice session, Kim was his passenger. It was the second time he would be getting a chance to fuck her, but under different circumstances. For the second practice the following days, Kim's sister Khloe insisted on joining in. David couldn't help but grin to himself at the possibility of banging yet another Kardashian woman. Khloe would be something of a mystery to him, playing along to the script similar to the entries in his diary as he had to drive her around and seduce her properly. Of course, the game of seduction was all forgotten about when the cameras were fixated on naked action in the back seat. None of it mattered when he had his cock shoved up Khloe's thick ass.

Within a week after those two practice rides, David the taxi man was driving the streets of L.A. once again. Kim took her time arranging what would be the first scene for Fake Taxi USA. With the right amount of cash thrown around and her connections to certain people involved in business, she landed one of the current biggest stars in the adult entertainment industry. For David to slip his feet back into a pair of cheap flip flops, put on some shorts and a black T-shirt, he felt comfortable getting behind the wheel of this new taxi van. Driving through the streets that he had become familiar with throughout his life, knowing that on this day he had something to look forward to all with indulging himself to play up a role he reveled in. The clear blue skies were a friendly greeting along with that familiar ambience of the city when he pulled the van up to the curb and watched Anissa Kate's figure in the far distance begin approaching the vehicle. If there was one thing he could truly go to bed at night knowing now, it was that he loved his new job.

"I'll give you a free ride if you flash me your tits!"

THE END