Silver Screen Express Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fake Taxi is this porn series online. It's like... based out in the UK I think? A guy drives a taxi van like this and he picks up girls and first, he offers them a free ride if they flash them with their tits."

Laughing again, David slowed down to a red light ahead.

"You're shitting me, right!?"

"No! It's real! When I heard about you from my friends, I thought to myself, oh my god! This David the taxi man sleaze ball thinks he's the Fake Taxi driver!"

Unable to hold back his laughter, David erupted loudly. The street light turned green and he continued to drive as Kim carried on speaking.

"I'm not kidding! Everything I know about you, I can't help but think that you've been sorta roleplaying or something as the Fake Taxi man as a Silver Screen driver. I figured, you put on this act when you recognize a famous woman as a passenger."

"You've got to be kidding me! Tell me this is a fucking joke?"

She shook her head from the back seat as he continued to drive. Licking her lips, Kim uncrossed her legs and sat up properly before she answered his question.

"It's not a joke! I mean, I really don't believe you when you say you haven't watched any of those videos, but maybe you're telling the truth. You do sound pretty shocked."

"Oh trust me, babe, I am. It sounds like someone stole my favorite line! The one where I like to offer a free ride if you'll flash me your tits. Let me tell you, that's my line!"

Kim busted up laughing loudly as he continued to navigate the streets. With no destination, David had to wonder if anyone outside the van may catch sight of the large stickers and take a photo of it. Maybe that was part of the thrill with Kim, to know she was riding around in a van like this and evading paparazzi while random pedestrians or drivers could catch sight of a vehicle with the stickers of a pornography series on it.

"So where are we going? Here we are talking about some porn videos you think I'm trying to re-enact but you haven't told me where you wanna go yet."

"Ummmmm, I'm not sure yet."

When David took a quick glance back up into his rear view mirror, Kim was biting down on her lower lip. It was a mischievous expression she carried. He paid it no attention, focusing his view on the roads ahead of him while adjusting his grip across the steering wheel. After several seconds passed, Kim began to speak again.

"So when are you gonna ask me to flash you with my boobs?"

David had a chuckle at that question. He could've easily gave in to Kim's desire, but he wasn't done finding answers regarding this 'Fake Taxi' business. As he turned the steering wheel, navigating the car down another road, he spoke up.

"I'll ask you after you tell me what's the point of putting those Fake Taxi stickers all over this van. From what your sister told me yesterday, I thought maybe I'd be driving a limo for you or something."

She let out a slight giggle before running her left hand through her hair. When David took another peak into the rear view mirror above, Kim had sat up as she began to talk.

"Well... I watch those videos online and let's just say, I've had a fantasy about the whole Fake Taxi thing. I figured that you had to be a big fan and were taking it upon yourself to play out your own little fantasies with my friends who told me about you."

Blushing from the front seat, David couldn't hold back his grin. Any time Kim mentioned her 'friends', it was a simple reminder of the previous passengers he had memories with in his lost gold van. No talk had come up of any kind of payment, but David didn't feel it was worth pushing. He had it in his mind that if he could impress Kim with a back seat romp, perhaps she would give him a better job opportunity in the future. Now was not the time to allow his mind to wander back to the job he hated with the company. As he continued to drive, David was ready to play along with her fantasy now.

"I'll tell you what, babe. I'll give you a free ride if you flash me your tits."

"Now we're talking!"

He could hear the excitement from her voice as Kim leaned forward and began to mess with her dress. David kept his eyes on the road, already thinking of what streets in this area led to places where he could take Kim for their back seat affair. When he finally leered up into the rear view mirror, she had pushed the straps of her white dress down to her stomach. Sitting there in a black bra that held together her heavy breasts. It was always funny to him that Kim Kardashian was known for her booty, as David thought she had a great pair of tits too. Within seconds, she pulled her bra off, dangling the shoulder straps and then revealing her breasts. Kim tossed the bra to the floor, cupping her tits in her hands to push them up and jiggle them around.

"Damn, those are fucking amazing."

"Yeah, I bet you told Kourtney that yesterday."

"She had nice tits, but looking at yours, I know I wanna fuck 'em."

Kim laughed again. She began to bounce her breasts within the grasp of her hands. She cupped them, shoving her palms underneath to tilt her breasts up as if she were modelling to his watchful eye up in the rear view mirror. David had to focus on driving. Outside of Inglewood, he knew there had to be a place he could take Kim, but he wanted to avoid taking her to a car garage like he did Kourtney. Sitting back in the seat, Kim roamed her right hand through her hair.

"Do you just wanna see my boobs or do you want more?"

Hearing that question, David smirked to himself.

"Go ahead and show me that big Kardashian booty. You know you want to."

"Mmmmm, yes I do. I'm a little hot and sweaty in this dress."

She replied in a sultry, almost seductive tone of voice. David glanced around the streets, looking for a place to take her. He had noticed an abandoned shopping mall center in the distance over to the left side. It would take a few minutes of navigating the streets through traffic to approach it. The building had previously been a chain of stores connected that went out of business. A large parking lot had been left behind, deserted and forgotten like the buildings behind it. Taking a sharp turn through the roads, David waited before glancing back up into the rear view mirror. He had heard the ruffling of clothes a few seconds earlier. The reflection meeting his eye was one of Kim on her knees, legs pushed together across the seats and shoving her huge famous ass out. A black thong was sucked up down the crack, barely visible.

"Holy shit, look at that!"

His reaction to her ass was enough to make Kim giggle. She began to grind and shake her booty while pushing her hands against the back of the seats. David missed it as he set his eyes back on the road. One of the most famous asses in the world was in the back seat of this Cadillac Escalade, now clapping and twerking.

"Gonna break your cock off in my ass, David? Is that what you plan on doing?"

Kim's dirty questions were enough to capture his attention. Luckily for David, another red light came up in traffic as they were now closer to that abandoned parking lot. When he looked back in the rear view mirror, he caught the sight of her perfect booty cheeks clapping together and smacking. Biting down on his lower lip, David couldn't break his eyes away as the light flashed green.

"Oh my fucking god. I always knew you had a big ass, but that right there is something else."

Beep! The car directly behind their van was honking the horn. David had been completely distracted by Kim's giant booty to the point his foot was still on the brake. The driver in a red Ford Mustang behind them had rolled down his window, flipping the bird. Accelerating the van forward, David picked up a bit of speed, ignoring the rude driver behind them as Kim had climbed down from her knees and sat her thick ass back down into the leather seats. Down on the floorboard, her high heels were scattered along with her white dress and the black bra. Only her thong remained over her curvy, voluptuous body. She moved her hands over her breasts, playing with them as she pinched her nipples between her fingers. When David pulled into the abandoned parking lot, he noticed the green color of weeds in the distance.

Grass had begun growing through the cracks in the concrete a long time ago. Some patches completely covered the grey parking blocks that had been left behind. Where white lines once covered the black pavement of the lot, they had faded away in color. Kim glanced out of the left side window, noticing that he had found a quiet little place like she had heard of. For David, all that mattered was going somewhere that was different from yesterday. He didn't like to use the same spots more than once, nevertheless when he planned to give Kim a different experience from what Kourtney received. There was no other vehicles across the parking lot, but David took it upon himself to drive into the corner near one of the old stores of the large building. He figured parking closer would offer shade away from the sun light. The glass doors that were once visible had long been boarded up with graffiti spray paint decorating them. Someone had come and gone through the years, vandalizing the forgotten place.

"Damn, this is gonna be the sleaziest place I have ever been fucked."

Kim's words alerted David as he had not been paying attention to her in the back seat. He chuckled, glancing up into the rear view mirror to see her glancing out of the left side window. She had a playful smirk across her face, only making David blush from the driver's seat.

"Well, what can I say? I know how to pick the best quiet spots. No one will notice the van out here from the streets, so we're safe."

"You ever had anyone walk up on the van while you're naked in the back?"

Her question made him laugh for a moment.

"Thankfully no! I'm usually pretty lucky, I can tell you that!"

She laughed at his words as David shifted the gears into parking and then shut off the engine to the Escalade. The key turned and he left it dangling there while opening the door.

"Hang on just a minute babe, I'll be back there with you."

Outside, he could hear that familiar sound of the city's ambience. Cars in the distance, horns honking and the wind blowing. Thinking more on Kim's words, David couldn't hold back his grin. He had been lucky through all that time in the years, not having a curious stranger stumble upon his gold van when there was action going on in the back. With all the Fake Taxi stickers covering this vehicle, it would be easy to cause a distraction from a distance. The mere thought of a stranger walking up to witness Kim Kardashian in the back of a van was the stuff of legends, David thought to himself. He stepped his way over to the left side back door, taking another glance at that large Fake Taxi sticker before he opened the door and joined Kim. She had moved across the seats, sitting on the far right side as he climbed in.

"Well here we are, babe. You wanted to meet David the Taxi Man and do some sleazy stuff together, now's the right time."

Kim giggled as he sat down next to her and slammed the door shut with his left hand. Gazing forward, David took into view the customizations of the Cadillac Escalade. He had already known that the back seats were replaced, as someone had seemingly attempted to convert the van into something else. It offered much space in the back with smaller seats, but it still didn't compare to how much room the back of his cab van had. He was tempted to ask her how much money was spent on this project, but it was of no use. A woman like her didn't have to worry about making every dollar count like he did. Turning to look over at Kim, David couldn't stop grinning as she reached out to caress his face with both hands.

"I can't believe I'm sitting here next to you."

She laughed, leaning over and climbing towards him.

"Really? With all the talk I've heard about you?"

Not giving him a chance to respond, Kim shoved her lips to his and plunged her tongue into David's mouth for a hard tender kiss. He was not expecting such force from her to start this lustful session. Moaning into her mouth, David leaned up and returned the kiss as his hands found her breasts and gave them a subtle squeeze. All that did was make Kim turn up the heat, kissing him back harder and moving over to the point she almost climbed into his lap. David could feel the erection growing down below, his cock poking directly up in his shorts. Kim eventually found her way into his lap, bending her knees on both sides of him. She straddled him and began to grind that phat ass down on his crotch as David leaned back in the seat. Their kisses finally broke and David was able to glance forward at her gorgeous face as she continued to grind.

"Oh my fucking god, Kim..."

"Mmmmm, that feels good huh?"

All she was wearing was that same black thong he witnessed from the rear view mirror. Kim only sat on his lap momentarily, disappointing David for a moment until she stood on her feet and turned around. Kim made a move to swing her giant ass around, allowing him to witness those plump cheeks jiggling around.

"You like this ass, you sleazy old perv?"

Kim leaned down, pushing her hands onto her knees as she began to roll her hips and twerk. David sat back in the seat, clapping his hands together for a moment as he watched those mighty ass cheeks smack together. Clap. Clap. Clap. As she continued twerking, David couldn't resist the urge to unbutton and unzip his shorts. Kim heard the noise of his clothes rustling and then she flipped her long black hair to glance across her right shoulder.

"Go on, get naked for me."

"You don't have to tell me that twice."

Quickly shoving his shorts and underwear down, David was careful to step his feet out of them without touching Kim's ankles. He leaned up as she continued to twerk and shake that huge ass. The temptation came for him to swat at it with his right hand, but David preferred not to interrupt Kim's flow. Instead, he grabbed the ends of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Kim noticed this when she took a second glance from across her shoulder. He tossed the shirt to the floor, naked now. With a grin, Kim moved her hands to her hips, shoving her thumbs into her thong and quickly dropping it. She came to a halt from grinding, only to step her feet out of the thong and glance at him from across her shoulder again with a wide smirk.

"With you naked, I can finally take that off and join you."

David smirked.

"What's the matter? You only take it all off after someone else gets naked?"

Kim pointed behind her back with her right hand down to his cock.

"Line that cock up for me. Stick it straight up."

Confused by her words, David wasn't sure what Kim was talking about, but he moved his right hand fingers down to the base of his dick and held it up forward. She began to shake her hips, rolling to the left and right and then he suddenly realized what she was about to do. Using her hands, Kim pulled her thick ass cheeks apart, offering a passage for his cock. Their skin touched as she began to rub her booty up and down. David pulled his hand away once he saw his dick slide up the crack. With her hands on her knees, Kim began to grind her ass up and down. He moaned at the feeling of his cock sliding up and down the crack of one of the most famous asses in the world. Kim moaned, calling to him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, you like that?"

"Fuck yeah I do, babe."

"I sure hope you can fuck my ass real good later without breaking your cock in it."

David had a laugh as she continued to grind, still rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her fine buttocks. An assjob by Kim wasn't on his list of expectations with her for the day, but he couldn't complain. The more she pumped back, he could feel his rod throbbing up to full length. Kim eventually stopped, sitting herself down firmly on his lap. David moaned as he leaned up, roaming his hands across her body to find her breasts and give them a nice squeeze. She pulled away from his touch, standing up and then turning around to drop down to the floor. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as Kim situated herself down on her knees. She reached up with her right hand, grabbing his cock that was previously lodged in the crack of her ass. Her fingers twisted around it in a tight grip.

"Mmmmmm, this is all mine now."

Kim licked her lips after speaking. She began to pump her hand up and down, jerking his shaft as David moaned and spoke back.

"You hungry for it, babe?"

A pointless question, but it succeeded at getting Kim to glare up at him with those dark eyes. She slid her hand down to the base of his pole. The head of his cock was just beneath her lower lip as she replied in a low, seductive tone.

"Oh I'm hungry enough to suck your dick right off, you dirty old man."

Breaking eye contact, Kim parted her lips and slid his shaft into her mouth. David gasped, letting out a sharp moan at the warm feeling of her mouth. He sat back in the seat, now hearing the slurping noise her mouth made as Kim began to devour his cock. She sucked her way down, inch by inch while bobbing her head up and down. David took a quick glance out of the side window to the van, just to make sure there was no one outside to spot them. Gazing back down at Kim, David let out a groan as she began to push her lips all the way down to the base where her fingers were. She gagged on his cock as the head slammed to the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Suck it, babe!!"

As he yelled to her, Kim continued to bob her head up and down. She had the proper gag reflexes to deep-throat his entire length. Kim showed him no mercy as she gorged herself on that long hard cock. David grunted again as she brought her lips back up to the head and released it with a popping sound. Kim immediately spit on his shaft and then gripped it with her right hand while setting her eyes forward at his face.

"You like that cock, babe? You know how to suck it, I can say that much."

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Kim lapped her tongue across the head, still gazing up in his eyes as she teased the man. David smirked down at her and then watched as she used her left hand to roam through her jet black hair. Split down the middle, she made sure that all her hair was pushed beyond her shoulders while leaning down and holding his cock up against the right side of her face. David could see the entire length of his shaft directly beside her face as Kim began to jerk it up and down. Gritting her teeth, she let out a growling moan, keeping her eyes locked onto him as she began to speak filthy words.

"You like that!? You like how I jack you off? Mmmmm, look at this big fucking cock! I've got it nice and shiny from slobbering all over it, mmmmmmmm."

Her hand glided across his shaft with ease due to how slick and wet it was. The grip of Kim's hand began to move faster with each passing second until her fingers were almost a blur. David groaned, his face scrunching up as he was starting to worry that she would make him cum too fast all from the speed of her hand. Swallowing his breath, David moaned.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh fuck!!"

"Yeah, you fucking like that don't you!?"

Again, Kim teased him in her dirty talk but he could not relax until she stopped wanking so fast. Her hand slid down to the base where it once was. Kim guided the head of his shaft past her lips where she loudly kissed it and then pulled away. Moving her hands down below to her great big tits, she held them up and then David began to giggle as he knew what she was about to do.

"Oh fuck yeah, let me get between those big tits!"

"Yeah, this is what you really wanted..."

David licked his lips as Kim pulled her breasts apart with both hands. He used his right hand to push his cock right between her tits. As he pulled his fingers back, Kim squeezed those boobs around his shaft, letting him witness the moment as his entire length disappeared between them with only the head poking up. With a smug grin across her red lips, she shook her head, taunting him.