Silver Tongued Devil Ch. 02

Story Info
Fergus begins to expand his powers.
7.9k words
4.76
9.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story by R.C.PeterGabriel. All rights reserved.

I had been dreaming that I was Ogmios. I was standing in my temple as the next supplicant approached. She wore a floor-length riding cloak that slid from her shoulders and was left discarded in the isle. I smiled approvingly as she made the remainder of her approach completely nude. She hadn't even presented her request before lowering herself to her knees and reaching for the opening of my robes.

She hesitated momentarily as her eyes begged for approval. I gave her a slight nod and moments later, allowed my head to roll back as I felt her mouth envelope my hardened shaft. Moaning, I placed a gentle hand on her head in appreciation of the gift she was offering.

Her mouth was warm, and wet, and suctioned me enthusiastically. Just then, the clock in my sitting room outside of my bed chamber began chiming three AM. It was then that I realized that I was now awake and my dream had been prompted by a real mouth.

I lifted my head from my pillow to watch and pet the woman connected to that mouth. Her hair was as soft as sable and I marveled at its texture and color. She moaned and increased her efforts having realized I was now awake. When her head began bobbing, almost to the point of gagging, I asked her why she was there.

I immediately regretted my question as she pulled off of my cock with a slurping pop before giving me one of her room-illuminating grins. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and then started a slow crawl up along my body. The single candle she had brought with her sat on my night table and caused her eyes to glint with reflected flames. She moved up until her mouth was a few inches from mine before she closed her eyes and started to lean down for a kiss. I thought she had come to tell me she loved me and I closed my eyes in anticipation. Instead of a kiss, I felt her gently cup the side of my face, so I opened my eyes.

Her expression was adoring before sliding into a teasing smirk and reversing her crawl. She paused to reach between us, taking my shaft in hand and guiding it to her opening. A sighing moan escaped both of us as she settled herself fully onto me. It was obvious that she had anticipated our coupling as her tight, velvety interior was as hot and wet as any woman I'd ever known. I slid my hands up her torso to caress her firm perfect breasts and rub my thumbs over her engorged nipples.

She sucked in a breath and pressed herself more firmly into my hands as her hips began a slow undulation. "I would have thought you'd be able to figure that out, Lord Fergus," she teased.

"I told you there was no need to use my title when we were alone." She demurred and bit her lower lip in response but said nothing, then she covered my hands with hers to hold them in place as she started grinding on me a little harder.

I allowed myself several minutes of basking in her perfect femininity before I turned my thoughts inward. I felt along our connection to stroke her nerves into the harmonious, pulsing thrum that would bring her to new heights of pleasure. The fact that I could ride her pleasure along with her, had little to do with my desire to make her happy. It didn't hurt though. Our orgasm quickly crested but we rode the wave until Olivia started showing signs of passing out. I grabbed her hips to hold her still and backed my influence out of her nervous system until she collapsed on my chest and tried to relearn how to breathe.

Holding her close, I gently pet her until she uncoupled herself from me. She didn't go far though. She snuggled against my side and looked up to meet my eyes with a contented smile on her face. We lay there quietly until the clock struck half-three and she asked me if she could borrow my shower. Smiling, I nodded but held her hand to keep her from leaving my bed. "You snuck into my room. People are bound to notice."

"I used the kitchen entrance as I've always done. And knowing no one would be up at this hour, I took the servant's halls to the main foyer, made my way up the grand stair, through the art hall, and across the common sitting area to your wing of the house. Purposely taking the long way, allowed me to use your main entrance and avoid waking Archibald. I even took my shoes off before entering the main foyer so I wouldn't make any noise."

I chuckled. "I guess I need to have a talk with security. There aren't many places inside the manor with cameras. The grand stair, pointing down into the main foyer, and the art hall are two of them. I doubt your sneaking in while carrying your shoes an hour before you're supposed to be at work and immediately heading to my chambers will go unnoticed."

"Opps."

"And how will you make your escape now that you've already been recorded coming in?"

"I'll use the servant's stairs and if I'm noticed, I'll be due in the kitchen by then. Even if someone asks, I was just bringing you the item you gave me permission to bring yesterday during our meeting." With that, she nodded to my nightstand.

Glancing over, and confirmed that she had in fact brought me a box all wrapped up like a Christmas gift. I smiled saying, "As brilliant as your plan seems to be. What made you think I would accept you sneaking into my chambers and taking advantage of me in my sleep?" Of course, some of the implied rebuke was lost by allowing her to drag me out of bed with her, leading us to the shower.

She grinned, taking my hand in both of hers and backing into the bathroom.

"Because I know how much you want me to kiss you."

"Oh," I began teasingly, as I turned on the lights and reached into the shower to turn on the water. "Why would I want that?"

She squealed and then laughed a second later when I forced her under the cold water. After she recovered and adjusted the temperature, she reached for the body wash and my luffa, offering them to me in an obvious invitation to bathe her.

When I took the items, she leaned back against the shower wall and raised her hands above her head as if she were shackled and grinned coyly. "I guess I could be wrong, but I've noticed the way you've eyed me ever since you first saw me in the village. Admit it, you've fancied me since you visited my middle school class at the academy. And if there were any doubts before yesterday's meeting, you certainly can't deny you don't at least lust after me now."

I was surprised she had noticed my attraction to her so many years ago. Noticing my glances when I saw her around the estate would have been easy enough for a social person such as herself but the day she was referring to was around ten years ago. I tried not to let my surprise show and began washing her slowly and thoroughly. I made sure to spend an exaggerated amount of time with my luffa rubbing her engorged nipples. It's possible I also did the same for other tender regions lower on her body and I found myself succumbing to the soapy temptation before me. She seemed to know my thoughts and simply bent at the waist and braced her hands on the shower bench.

By the time we'd temporarily sated ourselves and I'd washed her again, she didn't have time to dry her hair. She was rather rushed actually, but I couldn't help enjoying the scent of my body wash on her skin and how her wet hair was soaking her jumper.

As she scurried out the servant's door to my chambers, I realized two things. The first being, the thought of people knowing I was cuckolding her husband gave me great pleasure and I decided I'd add an identifier to the new uniforms. The second thing I realized, was that while I had tried to kiss her several times, she had playfully turned her head away like she was teasing me. It didn't seem like a result of the compulsion I had placed on her. At least that was my hope. In all honesty, I didn't want to affect her feelings for me beyond sex and knew my choice of words could destroy any real chance of a relationship with her. I wanted our relationship to be genuine.

Ogmios had given up his powers because of it and I wasn't willing to do that. I was going to need to be very careful around her. I may have already gone too far, and if that were the case, I'd need to learn to be happy as a rather shallow and unfulfilled person.

Since I was awake now, I dressed for breakfast and then looked at my nightstand. A few moments later I propped up several pillows and reclined against them. The box now in my lap held a mystery that should have been easy to solve. All I had to do was open it, but for some reason I was hesitant. Ewan had known what Olivia had alluded to when I'd laid out the rules for the two of them and that meant that she couldn't have been keeping it a secret. Both of them thought the contents would be pertinent to our continued relationship. Why would they have something or more importantly what could they have that they both thought was significant to the situation? Not only that, but Olivia had taken the time to wrap it like a gift. A very professional-looking wrap job as well.

It wasn't until I realized that my new situation was now well and truly set that I decided to open it. I had the powers of a god and wasn't going to give them up. If Olivia needed to be persuaded to be with me, that wouldn't be my first choice, but at least it would now be an option.

I dug through the night table looking for a letter opener without success and was forced to carry the package into my study. I had no idea why but I took the time to unwrap the box without damaging the paper. Once the paper was neatly folded and tucked away I lifted the lid off the box. Inside was a row of seventeen books. The first few on the left were pink and sparkly, gradually becoming more mature until the last eight were covered in matching padded leather with her name embossed on them. All of them except for the first were bound in a silk bow with a folded note slipped under to hold it in place.

The note read:

Dear Lord Reed,

My husband and I agree that you seem to fancy me. If you do, please read my diaries in order. (No cheating.) I believe they will allow you to get to know the real me as well as enlighten you in some surprising ways. If we are mistaken about your feelings for me, please return the contents of this box unread and we can either continue our affair or cut it short. I for one rather enjoyed our "meeting" and hope you did as well. Either way, I'm looking forward to presenting this box to you and "practicing" some more.

Yours, Olivia.

P.S. It still seems a shame to not be able to kiss you. You could always just change the rules. ;)

The thought of her presenting herself so openly and completely, gave me hope that things could progress past just animal lust but diaries aren't usually considered page-turners. I wasn't looking forward to the probable boredom of reading her daily recollections. At least for the several moments that I spent staring woefully at the large collection. Then I realized that if I wanted to be truly committed to a relationship with Olivia, slogging through her diaries would be a fitting sacrifice. On the other hand, if I found things I didn't like about her, we could simply continue having fun until I found someone else.

I picked up the first pink book, leaned back, and put my feet up in preparation for a long read.

Three hours later, I had a much greater insight into the mind of seven-year-old girls. At least one of them anyway. Olivia had gotten her first diary on her birthday and seemed somewhat obsessed with recording her life. Even so, she hadn't put down much in the way of her feelings. I did have to smile at some of her entries, as she'd gone into great detail about her school assignments or who had been caught out for some infraction or another.

I discovered she very much disliked the mixed vegetables served at school and that her favorite color changed from pink to purple. The only other thing of great note was that at least as a seven-year-old, Olivia had atrocious handwriting.

The entire diary probably wouldn't have taken me more than an hour to read if I hadn't needed to interpret almost every word. Regardless, it was far too close to breakfast to start another book, so I packed up my gifts and secured them in my vault.

There was a surprise waiting for me in the breakfast room when I arrived. The seating for our small dining room in which Agnus and I had normally sat at opposite ends of our twelve-top table, had been rearranged. It would seem I was to be sat next to my sister. I smiled, wondering how it was that I hadn't realized Agnus had only pretended to be a rigid fancier of formality. Further evidence of that arrived only moments later when Agnus walked in barefoot, wearing yoga pants and a top that was just tight enough to make it obvious she was braless.

"Close your mouth Fergus," my sister teased. "Why do you find it strange that I happen to agree with the things you said yesterday? The world is too busy to stand on such outdated ideas. Besides, I'm tired of pretending."

"Pretending?"

"Your having pointed out how uncomfortable the uniforms look, made me realize how uncomfortable, and pretentious the dresses mother had me wear are. I've decided that unless I'm to meet with someone about business, I'm going to be as comfortable as possible. That also includes not having you all the way across the room. Some traditions are daft."

I reached over and patted her hand. "I'm very glad you feel that way. How about after breakfast we go back to your room and discuss which traditions need to be changed and which should be adhered to."

"That sounds lovely."

I enjoyed breakfast but was surprised when Olivia walked in a few minutes before completing it, to ask if we needed our tea warmed up. Seeing as she never served, I knew her unexpected desire to take on extra duties had been sparked by our new relationship. I also noticed that hair had been dried and re-braided.

Agnus smiled up at her. "Olivia! Where have you been hiding? I never get to see you anymore. It's been months since I've laid eyes on you. Even then we didn't get a chance to talk."

"Kept busy somewhere between paperwork and your chefs. Sometimes, I think they're all children."

"You do realize that you're in charge of the kitchen. Feel free to replace them if they give you too much trouble. But, please be a dear and bring that husband of yours around sometime. I miss our times together. We should make an evening of it. Maybe even head into the village to a pub."

I had forgotten that they would have been in the same class if Agnus had gone to the village academy. I vaguely remembered seeing them play together when they were younger. The two of them being close would make my plans for Olivia far less complicated.

"Lord Fergus?" Olivia chuckled while waving the tea pot over my cup.

I sighed. "My apologies. I was reminiscing. Yes please, to the tea. And seeing as you and my sister are friends, you can forgo my title in front of her as well."

She smiled at me, refilled my cup, and turned back to the Lady of the house with a slight smirk on her face. "Agnus I'd love a chance to catch up, but Ewan is ... a bit under the weather. Would it be all right if we left him home the first time? I'm sure Lord Fergus wouldn't mind being seen with two bonny women on his arm."

The two of them looked at me, smiling and with questioning expressions. I could tell they both wanted me to say "yes" to the unspoken question. Although, I wanted to tease them a little. "That would be lovely! Do you think I can find a few in the village?"

Olivia's smile beamed out, recognizing the insult for the joke that it was but Agnus' face fell. "Am I not attractive anymore? You used to tell me every day that I was bonny."

I let her worry for a few moments before saying, "Lady Agnus Reed, you are by far the most attractive little sister any man could be burdened with. I must suffer the task of running off all of the unworthy suiters that I'm sure will be knocking at our gates. When our grieving period is over, they will surely come in unrestrained numbers seeking your hand. It wouldn't be so bad if you were lacking in appearance or being only marginally comely. However, your overwhelming beauty will keep me very busy indeed."

After I had spoken, I realized that I had meant every word. My sister is what the Americans call "smoking hot". Fit, bonny, and stoater are understatements. Although, as extraordinary as she is, I am more physically attracted to Olivia. And then there was the whole 'sister' issue, but then again, anyone that had a problem with it could be persuaded otherwise. I had to remind myself that I was a god now. Throughout history in every pantheon I've ever heard of, there had been incest somewhere in the family tree. Why should I be any different?

A smile returned to my sister's lovely face before stating the issue decided. I was to be ready for our outing at half-four. That way we could have an early night of it so that Olivia wouldn't be too exhausted. I could have easily chosen a later time but the sooner I could begin expressing my will on those outside our gates the better. It would cut my playtime with the staff and the tailor short but I'd have to make do.

After breakfast, we retired to my sister's chambers just as her maid was finishing up. It had been a very long time since I had been in her actual bedroom. The last time was thirteen or fourteen years ago. I'm guessing it had been right after she started puberty and our mam explained that a young lady needed her privacy. I remember feeling set aside at the time. I had taken it personally, as any teenage boy would.

We both had made friends with some of the servant's children but Agnus had always been my closest and dearest friend. I still considered her as such but the incident caused me to stop assuming she felt the same way.

Agnus allowed me a few minutes to look around at the photos and other memorabilia. It surprised me to find that I was in all but one and that one was a headshot of our mother. A few showed us as kids but most were taken near the time she'd gone to university or later. About eighty percent were of her and me. We looked very happy in all of them. But looking closer, I realized that in almost all of them we were either touching or gazing at each other. If you didn't know we were siblings, an outsider would assume we were dating or had become lovers.

When I looked at Agnus, she appeared somewhat embarrassed and more than somewhat worried. I didn't really know what to think, and since I didn't want to influence her with my words I just stood there. She started to look a little more worried but shrugged.

"I don't know what Mam told you about me, but she always said that you loved me and that you'd always be there for me. She said it was important to always look up to you. I should consider you the man of the house because one day you would be. She said that even if I owned the whole world that you would still be the one to protect me."

She paused for almost a minute while her expression held more and more concern. I was a little confused but still didn't interrupt. It was obvious she was about to make some kind of confession and was worried about how I'd take it. "I ... I hope Mam was right."

She looked like she was about to cry and I couldn't stand it. I took a step closer but stopped myself from pulling her into a hug. I needed her to tell me exactly what she was feeling before I did. I had just realized that Ogmios had told me flat out, that my mother had been gifted a lesser form of what I'd been given. She had probably influenced my sister's feelings far more than I had in the last two days.

"Fergus, I ..." she floundered and then took a deep breath. "I ... I know this is wrong. I know I shouldn't feel this way. But now that Mam is gone I have to tell you. I ... I've loved you since before university."