Silver Tongued Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to watch the two as their enjoyment of each other increased. It was lovely to see and I made sure to nudge Harry when Taron said he was going to measure how deep Kirsty's pussy was. Most of the room watched as Taron arranged her on the arm of my couch and lifted one of her legs over his shoulder. They were smiling at each other as she took his cock in hand and guided it to her opening.

A combination of sighs, oohs and favorable comments could be heard throughout the room as we all watched Taron's cock sink into Kirsty's very wet opening.

I smiled knowing the pair would set a precedence for indulging in free love. But my mind had returned to how easy it was to enthrall my staff. It seemed that my voice wasn't the only method I had for imparting my will on others. Then again, when I made love to Agnus and Olivia, I touched both of their ears several times with my mouth and fingers without having fully captured their minds. Maybe the difference was that I specifically hadn't wanted to enslave them. Whereas the others had no emotional ties to me. Then again, maybe my having some kind of emotional link to them gave them a measure of immunity. But if that was true then why couldn't Ogmios, have found love? I was definitely going to have to study the issue.

I walked past the queue of naked household staff on my way out of the room, pausing to touch everyone on the ear. I was rewarded with the knowledge that each and every one of them was now completely devoted to me.

As I moved outside to my balcony in order to think for a few minutes, I wondered if I was imagining it or if I had gotten greater and greater enjoyment from each new follower.

While thinking of how good I felt, I spoke to the breeze passing by, "The household by tomorrow but how long for the world?"

End of chapter two. Look for more installments as our hero continues along his path of corruption and debauchery.

Please don't forget to vote.