Silver Tongued Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my ground, even though I knew it was cruel. But I needed her to spell out exactly what she was feeling. I have always loved my little sister, just not in a romantic way. I assumed she felt the same, therefore she hadn't really confessed anything yet. The silence started to get uncomfortable and I could see that Agnus was about to implode. "Tell me exactly what you're feeling and what you would have me do about it."

"I'm in love with you, Fergus. I have been for a long time. You mean more to me than a brother. I want you to love me back as much as I love you! I don't want to hide it. I want the whole world to know that we're together! You and me, the way a couple should be. You're the Lord of the house now and I'm its Lady. We should ... both move into the master's chambers."

"Well, I may carry the title of Baron, but I'm not technically the Lord of the manor. You and you alone hold all of the family wealth."

"To be honest, I've felt guilty about that from the second the will had been read. I always assumed you would have gotten everything but perhaps an allowance or a small leftover sum. I've already spoken to our solicitor about starting the process of transferring it all to you. The way it stands, I've allotted myself a thousand pounds per month but to be honest, after I'd gotten things started, I realized that I really didn't need any allowance if you're going to be taking care of me. You will take care of me, won't you Fergus?"

I had a lot to process at that moment and my hesitation was apparently long enough to give Agnes the wrong idea. The next thing I knew she had thrown herself on the bed and started sobbing.

I sat on the bed, pulled her into my lap, and hugged her. "Shhh, don't cry. I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression, Agnus."

By the time I'd finished my sentence, she'd already stopped crying. "Of course, I'll always take care of you. But moving both of us into the Master's Suits may get a little crowded. I have plans and I'm not sure how you'd feel if I bring other women into our bed."

She didn't seem to take my words as a direct rejection, especially when I realized she was gazing up at me with a devoted expression. "I like the sound of that, Fergus ... Our bed. I've wanted this to be our bed long before I ever thought of our bed being in the Master's Suit. If you want, I can stay in these chambers while you move to the larger ones, and you can still visit me here."

Hmm, the best of both worlds I thought as I leaned down to kiss my sister's lips for the first time. What I discovered over the next two hours was that what Agnus lacked in experience, she more than made up for with passion. She eagerly gave me her innocence and then proceeded to experiment with positions I hadn't even considered.

I was able to tap into Agnus' nervous system like I could with Olivia. Although, the experience was different than with Olivia in several ways. It didn't seem as though I could feel her pleasure in return. At least not in the same way. With Olivia, her pleasure became mine and mine hers. Whereas, with Agnus, I got the feeling my pleasure was being derived from her devotion to me and not the echo of her pleasure. Well, yes, the normal physical pleasures were there also, but the supernatural pleasures are what I'm referring to.

"What a chore", I thought sarcastically. I was going to need more test subjects to figure out why my powers were acting differently with different women. I guess even a god has tasks to perform.

After showering together, I left my sister with a big goofy grin on her face and made my way to my study. The tailor arrived a few minutes early but I invited him in to talk about my expectations before the staff arrived.

He was older, nearing sixty, and seemed rather elitist in baring, holding his chin high and back stiff. His two assistants seemed somewhat downtrodden next to him, but only because of his commanding presence.

One turned out to be his apprentice and the other a sketch artist. Both were somewhere around my age of thirty and pleasant enough to look at. Although it was impossible to closely discern their physique under the professionally tailored attire. My guess was they were fairly fit.

The sketch artist being female surprised me somewhat due to the tailor seeming to be such a traditionalist. I smiled to myself knowing that things would soon be run quite differently in his shop.

"Mr. Hart, thank you for coming. I'm sure you will agree that the opportunity to redesign our staff uniforms is such an honor that you will forgo any charge for doing so. In exchange, assuming your work is superior, I will allow you to let the media know that I wear your suits once I go public with my plans. Regardless, the designs for the uniforms will remain secret. Do you all agree?"

"Thank you indeed, Lord Reed! I wouldn't have it any other way. Our discretion is guaranteed. And, yes it is our great honor to be chosen for the task. I assure you that you will receive nothing but our best work."

"Good. Now to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. The uniforms need to be functionally comfortable above all else. They will be designed around the family tartan. And must allow easy access to the person wearing it."

Mr. Hart stuttered slightly before acting ignorant of my wishes. "I'm sorry Lord Reed. I'm sure we have no idea what you are referring to."

I glanced at the apprentice. "What is your name?"

"Taron Egerton, Sir."

"Mr. Egerton, Did you think my description was too insufficient an explanation?"

"I don't believe so, Sir. If I'm correct, you want the uniforms to shall we say, be playful or if I may be so bold ... teasingly hoorish?"

I glanced at the artist, who had begun to feverishly scratch away on her pad and hadn't noticed my look. I gave her a minute or two to complete her sketches before clearing my throat, drawing her attention and causing her to blush. "And you are?"

"Oh, um, call me Roxy, Lord Reed."

"Are you too well bread to understand what I am looking for?"

Much to Mr. Hart's shock, Roxy, shook her head no, as she turned her pad around for the rest of us to see. "I believe this is both classic and accessible enough for your wishes."

I grinned and stated, "I believe you've gotten very close to the idea on the first try, Roxy. Please make sure the blouse, nickers, and socks are white, while the bra and skirt are in the Reed tartan. The blouse should be made to tie under the base of the breasts, and cut so that it can't be closed over them no matter what the cup size is. The cleavage should be obvious, exposing the bra almost to the nipples. Thin and lacy for the bra material. A thong for the nickers but it needs to be of stretchy material so that they can be pulled aside. The pleated skirt should be a standard one inch below the crotch while standing. The shoes can be of the wearer's choice of runners but they need to be white for the women and black for the men. The men's stockings and kilt should be of the Reed tartan and the shirt white."

I nodded as she made the few necessary adjustments to her sketches.

Turning from Roxy, I continued, "Mr. Hart, I want you to custom make at least two uniforms for each staff member in the style Roxy has sketched. I'll have them all come in to be measured and fitted. Some of them should be arriving any minute. Once everyone has two uniforms I'll have them order any additional sets they wish directly from you."

"Lord Reed, my wife works here!" stammered Mr. Hart. "She's in her fifties. Is it your intention to have her parade around in what amounts to a hoorish schoolgirl outfit? And with the gentlemen of the household wearing open shirts and wrap-around kilts?"

Winking at Roxy, I went to the door and admitted the first of the staff. "Come in. I'm sure you will agree the sketches Roxy has for you to examine will represent what you feel would be the most comfortable uniform anyone could possibly wear. If you agree, I want you to all strip off so that you can be measured for your new outfits. Gentlemen, please have someone help you to become erect so that the overlap of fabric will be wide enough to keep you hidden until you're ready to serve someone.

"Once you've been measured, feel free to relieve yourselves in any manner you wish as long as it doesn't leave a mess. When it's time to leave, please keep the new designs to yourselves until I have a chance to speak to the entire staff as a whole."

I turned to Mr. Hart while those in the front of the line began to undress. "How long do you think it will take you to have the first set of uniforms ready?"

"I'm not sure. It will depend on how long it takes to have enough of your tartan made but I honestly don't like the idea of my wife wearing an outfit like that. How can you think those uniforms are anything but degrading?"

"Mr. Hart. I want you to go find your wife and bring her back here to look over the designs. If she likes them she can wear one like the rest of the staff. If not you can take her home and I'll pay her the normal wage without her needing to come in. How does that sound."

"You give your word that she can quit and you'll still pay her wage? For how long?"

"Of course, I'll even double her packet for as long as she lives. But she has to come here and tell me to my face what she wants."

I smiled as Mr. Hart looked disgusted at my staff as they continued to disrobe before he hurried from the room. Once he'd left I turned my attention to his two assistants.

"This is the most fun you've had working for Mr. Hart, isn't it?" When both grinned and nodded yes, while setting to work measuring my staff, I promised them I'd make sure that their shop had plenty of business.

About ten minutes later Mr. Hart returned with his bride. Both were wearing appalled expressions and I had no trouble knowing that Mr. Hart had explained the situation to his wife. I found it somewhat comical to watch Mrs. Hart trying not to look at her fellow staff members. I knew that most of them were friends and seeing them either nude or getting there was uncomfortable for her. After closing her mouth she marched up to my desk to get a look at the drawings with the assumption that she was about to quit her job.

I leaned in to whisper. "You think the uniforms are very naughty. You aren't sure if you'd look as good as the younger women, but you secretly hope your husband will give you permission to keep your job. The thought of knowing everyone will be looking at your body excites you." I glanced at her husband. "Mr. Hart, come over here so that we can discuss things."

"What names do you go by Mr. Hart?"

"You already know my name, Lord Reed, it is Mr. Hart. I may not hold a title but I deserve the same respect as anyone else. I am here in a professional capacity and expect to be treated as such. As for Mrs. Hart, she's told me on several occasions that you've known her name is Kirsty. I believe you know most, if not all your staff. I fail to see what our names have to do with my wife quitting her job. You promised to double her wage as well. Are you trying to get out of it?"

I chuckled while shaking my head. "No, but look at her. She hasn't declared her dislike of the outfit. And if I haven't missed my guess, the thought of her being a bit less uptight sexually is as exciting to you as it is to her. Isn't it, Mr. Hart? Admit it, you wish she would be more sexually open."

"Well, yes. What husband wouldn't want his wife to be? That doesn't mean I want my wife to wear such a thing. I have a reputation to uphold. I am a purveyor of extremely well-made and distinguished attire. My label conveys refinement. I have agreed to provide your uniforms only because you wished the source to remain anonymous. Having my wife wear such a thing would ruin me."

"Harry, don't be that way. And yes I already knew your name," I added with a smirk. "Please tell your wife that it would make you happy if she were to decide for herself whether or not she wished to stay on. But if she does, you want her to make sure that she is measured very carefully so that her uniform is fitted perfectly. Because you want to be sure it is done with precision, you want your assistant, Taron, to measure her personally. You need to explain to him that she's to be given very thorough and in-depth attention to all areas of her body. And that he should repeat any actions needed until they are both satisfied. Tell her that you will be measuring her fellow staff members so that Taron can pay special attention to all of her needs.

"I realize you are going to continue to be uncomfortable with the fact that she wants to keep working here. That, however, will not dissuade you from being professional in your duties. You will do your best to prove your worth as a tailor for not only this house but so that you will be proud of your work.

"I suggest you set up next to Taron's station so that you can occasionally check that he's helping her overcome your lack of imagination in the bedroom." With that, I waited for Harry to explain things to his wife, even though I knew she could hear me. Once she was given permission to choose she actually started to glance around more before looking at me. I could see the desire behind her eyes but could tell she was about to resign from her duties anyway, so I spoke first.

"Kirsty, I know you were taught that sex should be exclusive between a husband and wife. I also know you find today's events titillating. Don't you think that you will both benefit from your increased sexual desires stemming from not knowing how many people will be looking at you? Won't you be excited to come to work not knowing if someone will touch you? Won't you love coming to work, not knowing if that day will find you sucking another man's cock or that you're bent over a couch to be fucked? The thought of going home to your husband with your pussy dripping with someone else's cum is simply wonderful beyond words. Isn't it, Kirsty? Look at your husband and tell him that you want to experience it."

She only hesitated a moment. I think it was in order to find her words because she had already squared her shoulders and begun unbuttoning her blouse. "Harry, you know Lord Reed is correct. You do lack imagination. Sex should be more than just missionary with the lights off. I'm going to stay on here at the estate and if we're lucky, I'll experience those things and more."

Harry seemed to deflate before he started to stutter. "But, but, you're my wife!"

"Harry," I began. "It will be as it should be. You will go to work and do your professional best. All the while being deliciously tormented with thoughts of what your lovely Kirsty will be up to. When she arrives home you will be driven to find out what happened to her that day. If you're lucky enough to find her full of another man's cum you will have a need to know every detail as you lick her clean. After which you will be eager to reenact her tryst with passion before declaring your mutual love.

"Kirsty, if he fails to excite you during the reenactment, you will be free to seek another depositor for him to start anew. But even if he continues to fail, you will still love him as much as you ever had."

I watched quietly as Harry moved off to instruct his apprentice while Kirsty finished disrobing. She was slightly overweight and had the expected amount of sag for her age but wasn't entirely unattractive. I silently wished Taron a good time as I turned to Roxy. She seemed happy enough recording the measurements of one of the staff so I let her finish before inviting her aside.

"I want your opinion for some type of indicator added to the uniform of anyone I've designated off limits to everyone else. It needs to be easily visible but not detract from the overall line of the uniform."

She blushed and then bit her lip. I could see that she definitely had a kinky side to her as she nodded almost immediately. "That's easily done, Lord Reed. I'd use a tartan-patterned choker for the women and add different colored tassels to the sporran for the men. I can make it a priority to have several prepared for you to distribute if you like the idea."

I thought for only a moment before nodding. I only took that long because I hadn't even considered designating a man as off-limits but then I realized having security personnel distracted with random sexual encounters probably wouldn't be a good idea.

"Perfect. Can you have several chokers made up and bring them to me at the Shining Shackle this evening?"

She grinned and nodded. "I'm sure we have enough of your tartan to make some but if you don't want them stiff or loose, I'll have to have some spandex dyed. If you need them tonight, I have to leave now. We have the machines to do the job but it will take several hours to program, print, and then dry the material before I can make the chokers."

"Too bad you need to leave. I was hoping you'd want to stay and we could measure each other." On impulse, I reached out and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. When my fingers made contact with her ear she shivered and I felt her imprint on me. The sensation was like a warm pleasurable pulse that ran up my arm. She had been friendly to me from the start but I knew without a doubt that she'd now do anything I ask of her.

Demurring slightly she bit her lip again. "Maybe I can stay for a drink or two when I deliver the chokers."

"Don't you have a husband or boyfriend to go home to?"

She looked a little defeated. None of my boyfriends have lasted more than a few weeks, I'm afraid. That's as long as I've managed to keep them secret from my father. He's extremely protective and runs off anyone he finds out about. It wasn't long before no one in the village would ask me out. So no, Lord Reed, I haven't even had a date in over five years."

"Well, in that case, you'll have to tell me who your father is and I'll have a talk with him. In the meantime, it would be my pleasure to buy you a drink or two."

She gave me a "good luck with that," expression as she pointed across the room to Mr. Hart. "He won't like it, but give it a go if you want."

I laughed. "That explains a lot." I thought to myself as I sent Roxy off to start making the chokers.

I moved over between Mr. Hart and Taron as the two went about their jobs. The only difference was that Taron was measuring Kirsty's right nipple instead of her sleeve length.

"Harry, Roxy has explained that she is your daughter and that you have been rather overprotective of her. From now on you will allow her to live her life as she sees fit while being supportive of her choices. After all, you're going to be too busy to worry about her while being the best tailor you can be and thinking about your wife being touched."

He nodded before going back to work. "That's probably true, Lord Reed. Thank you for pointing that out."

Stepping over to Kirsty I spoke in low tones meant only for Taron and her. "You like the way He's touching you, don't you? Tell me why you like it."

"He's touching me like he wants to explore all of me instead of like it's a duty. It feels good and I'm looking forward to working here now. Before it was just a job. I also like the idea of exciting Harry and doing new things with him and for us."

I reached out and touched both of their ears only to feel them both imprint on me as Roxy had and grinned to myself. Such a wonderful and empowering feeling. They deserved a little pleasure in return.

"Kirsty, except for a curiosity about what it would be like to fuck me, Taron here will always have a special place in your fantasies. If you find that Harry couldn't make you cum during one of his reenactments, you know Taron will succeed. You will want to call him at the first sign of frustration and invite him over to your cottage.

"Taron, your favorite phone calls will be from Kirsty, knowing she's going to let you fuck her any way you want as long as you do it in front of her husband. Although, you will both know that you're simply using each other for pleasure. You will never fall in love but the pleasure you experience with each other will be simply exquisite every time."