Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Elven Queen sighed, "After your conclave, I will recall him and have him interrogated about his involvement with your spy. Hopefully, Jarron has your spy out of the way by then. This should not have happened but we will see what we can find out."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "I will add this into the argument to support the rise in rank for him and his wives who aided him in this effort."

Queen Goldeagle sighed, "He is a Champion to our god Corellon and he works to prove his loyalty to us and our allies daily. The first champion we know about in the 6th age. I thank you all for the trust you are putting into him in this endeavor." They all ended communications.

---

The Lady of Dreams sighed as she looked at Corellon, "He survived both engagements. He did not get a premonition on the force, he just knew tactical strategies of the enemy and what would likely come. He saved the Queen's nephew and she would like to grab him by the sack right now for not telling her that her nephew had joined his unit."

Corellon chuckled and paced, "He is very impressive. I am still concerned about the Order of Dragon. Bahamut cannot direct actions, except through his hero at the moment. None of the Dragon Gods can walk in this world until the Peace Accord is officially broken.

We know it has been broken before and hidden. There was a leader on the field who teleported away when she saw all of the Elven forces decimating her front line. A female Ogre-Magi abandoned her troops. She could only get 250 it seems to come forward. She is likely no longer a player in this war if she still lives. How she became a general is unknown."

Bahamut arrived and chuckled, "It is known. Mother to the Half-Dragon. I cannot say where she went, but the Silver Dragons looking into the Half-Dragon's mind have learned about her and the fact she knows how to make those damned rings. A follower of Gruumish which you cannot share, given the source of the information is me.

Gruumish has only a few who know the spells to create those rings as they have draconic mythic necromancy. You know who else was trained in that and it is an issue with our human allies that we cannot handle for them. Your Champion could, but he might very well kill your champion at this point.

He is not strong enough to face a Mythic caster, not yet. Especially one versed in draconic necromancy. Mystra is stepping up for the challenge for those in the Knights. She hopes to overwhelm him with numbers. Jarron is pulling forces together as we don't know this human traitor's plans."

Corellon nodded, "My focus needs to be on the Elven people and the coming war. Jarron should hopefully be able to take care of this when the time comes. Eldar cleared 7 of 8 spies and identified the last one. If you count the last 2 assassins that he captured. He needs to build up his forces and get the remaining Moon Blades activated.

If the other Gods races put champions on the field, now that they are allowed to, they could address their issues. Not that AO or those under them tell us when they put champions on the field, including Mystra and you."

Bahamut nodded, "I know, but I have had my reasons and this damned treaty was not kind to my followers."

Bahamut left again. Corellon had left him able to return to talk and was wondering if that was a good idea as he was getting bogged down in "Dragon Business" too often.