Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decreasing distance with each wave. They looked and she shook and then she stopped as she passed out. Eldar called out, "Stop." The King was drenched over his entire body, it ran down his face. His cock and balls looked like they were about to explode. Eldar looked at the King. "Stand by the handmaiden near her pussy. Aim your cock at your wife's tits. Ficka release. Spread it around on both of them, they earned it."

He shot stream after stream onto both of them and fell to the ground, groaned, and panted.

Eldar looked at Charlemagne, "Your turn, Wake the Queen with a kiss on her lips. The ones on her face!"

Charlemagne giggled. He knew she was horny. They had not had any sex since his father's death. He would not until after the funeral was over. A few minutes went by and the Queen woke and Charlemagne backed away.

Eldar looked at her. "Cesilla now knows how to get you to the ledge. You both ejaculated and Cesilla shot several waves in her ejaculation before she passed out from your husband. I had him point at your tit from the other side of the bed and released his cock ring. After he coated the two of you, he fell to the ground.

You were not in any shape to give him a release so I did it for you. You will have to get your husband to show you how he did it to her. You will know. You can switch out the rubbing of the nether-hole for pinching and rubbing a nipple, or running the hand up the side. You have to find those spots you enjoy best."

She looked at Eldar, "Thank you, this room is a mess."

Eldar laughed, "Your husband got hit by both of you. He was dripping from the top of his head to his feet. That is now all over your floor as well."

She looked at them, "Your books are ready, I already took my copies, they are stacked on my desk. The one book had the scribes in some kind of mass production mode for nearly a week. They must have made a hundred copies for themselves, friends, and family.

I finally had to put a stop to it to get documents out. The originals are on top. The binding is close in color but those two books have faded some over the years. Thank you."

Eldar nodded, "I will see you upstairs in an hour for Annette's return?"

She nodded, "You may go now."

She smiled as she started to wake them with kisses. They left and grabbed the books and headed upstairs.

They were early and they were setting up the table. Eldar just told them, "Continue." While they took a seat in chairs against the wall and watched. He pulled Charlemagne into his lap and she looks at him, "After this funeral is done you better plan on both of us wanting to do the wave with the ledge."

Eldar smiled, "When it is over, I can stop focusing on that. Work to finish the changes in the house structure that he started still needs to be done. I am going to change one thing. Lead the house for only 30 years and have the council elect a new leader. I will be busy with the War. Then in 70 years, the new council will do it again."

The servants cleared the room and he contacted the Princess while waiting. She called out, "Duke Silvertree?"

He responded, "Yes, I need to speak with you and your advisers. Are you all together and secure?"

She responded, "We were just about finished with the morning meeting. I will clear the rest of the room." A few seconds went by. "Please continue now."

He cleared his voice, "I called to give you an update on the investigation. I must report that the investigation continues, but the material was found for the process to become a Lich. He was a practitioner of Necromancy involved in creating undead. The investigators are following a couple of possible leads to determine if the wizard survived in one form or another.

That is all I have for you. The threat is real. I would also recommend that all the bodies be burned so they cannot become a part of his army if he still exists. I would ensure all of your military commanders on each of your fronts follow this advice. The choice is yours. Take precautions if you elect to bury him."

The Crystal was silent and finally, she spoke, "My advisers recommend this the day they arrived. For all but my father, this will or has occurred. My father's body is at the church undergoing a ritual to preserve him and guard against necromancy. Wizards from our tower have gone through our family crypt below the Palace.

They ensured protection wards are in place for all of the previous family members who died. A new high wizard adviser was brought in by the other 3 advisers. We would have magical protection set up throughout the castle and look for any other issues that might have been missed. The funeral is in 3 days."

Eldar sighed, "My father's funeral is tomorrow. I know you are busy and have more funerals to attend there. Please see to your people's needs first. You must show that human interests do not outweigh Elven interests.

If you wish to send a representative that would be fine and within protocol but do not come yourself. I will travel to the Ambassador's office on the morning of the funeral with the delegation from our Kingdom."

She paused. "I will be sending my economic adviser so we can also deal with a few trade issues. He will be carrying a message for you concerning our military activity. That should be viewed by you, the Queen, and the head of her army. This should be done after he leaves."

Eldar looked at Charlemagne, "I will see to this Young Princess. I hope things are going well. Did the proclamation about the royal conclave help?"

She laughed, "It did and these advisers are well-respected members of the community so the transition has been smooth thus far. Thank you again for your aid in that matter. Our scholars are working diligently to get up to speed on all of the laws and procedures in that book. Do you retain everything you read?"

Eldar smiled, "Thus far, I can recall books I read as a child over 60 years ago. When a change occurs, I will read the entire document again and I will know the past version and the current version. I can identify what changes were made, right down to punctuation changes."

She was quiet for a second, "That is an amazing gift."

Eldar nodded, "It comes in handy, but some think I just know it all. When in fact I am more concerned that they know what they are talking about."

She laughed and he heard laughter in the background. "I will also let you know the last prisoner is still secure and we hope to have them interrogated within the next day or two. There was a delay in getting the interrogators back that could not be avoided."

She responds, "Let me know when the task is completed."

The crystal went silent. Fifteen minutes later and Lady Silver Hair, Lady Amy Tryst with her new appearance, and Annette arrived. They got up and Annette rushed into his arms and kissed him. She pulled back, "I am so sorry I was not here for you? I am so sorry about your father."

Eldar looked at her, "What you were doing was important. The funeral is tomorrow. We have some work to start on after this meal with the Queen when this is over."

He had a lady under each arm after the sisters completed their greetings. Annette looked at him, "You have waited to talk with us together? Charlemagne just told me. You should not have carried this alone the entire time."

Eldar nodded, "I wanted you both to hear it from me and I only have to say it once that way."

They approached the two and he looked at Lady Amy Tryst, "Things went well?"

She smiled, "You gave her a good start. We helped to expand upon that and found a few other abilities for her including some offensive capabilities. She will go over all of that with you. She knows the areas she is good at. I will visit occasionally thanks to this unique ring you gave me.

It is indeed very useful in aiding me to travel to more places. She is very talented and your son will be as well, we can sense it. Your strong memory skills combined with her school of training will serve him well."

Eldar glared at Lady Silver Hair, "Thank you for finally returning her and seeing to her safety. Thank you for letting me tell her instead of you. Yes, that annoys me that you violated my explicit wishes. Can security matters be discussed with Lady Amy Tryst present?"

She nodded. "Please seal the room." She sealed the room. "I have already talked with Lord Regal. I know that misinformation was being passed back to me concerning this wizard. I could have had an all elven investigation team go through that area for the Princess. I was left out of it. I considered your concerns.

I expect and was PROMISED you would consider my concerns. I know Lord Regal had a hand in delaying it and he did not deny it when I accused him of it. Anything dealing with this wizard, even if you think it is dragon business only, I DEMAND to hear about it. The other option is we run separate investigations and do not share information. I would think that would be a bad idea."

She looked to Eldar, "As a Knight, you would be required to share that information."

Eldar nodded, and yelled at her, "If I remain a Knight for your people! I am throwing down the gauntlet on this issue. The wizard killed my father and helped to create the monster amassing the horde we face! If another shows up and claims to be that Lord, we have lost a significant victory!

Your risk of exposure in this matter increases, AGAIN. I am open and honest with my wives. I need a more open and honest dialog with you if we are to continue. Again, on this particular issue, I am not asking for a full briefing of all Dragon Business.

BUT, if this wizard, lich, or Draco-lich comes up I DEMAND to hear about it. Also, if there is another major theft so we will be vigilant in protecting your ASS'ETS, YET AGAIN! Have I made my position CLEAR!"

She looked at Eldar, "I can tell you are angry and very passionate about these issues. We will work to be more forthcoming on those issues. Anything concerning the leadership of this horde, or if other agents see something like a lich or Draco-lich in the area. In that regard, we have two in custody, they are being questioned."

Eldar looked at Lady Amy Tryst, "Are those with your talents being used in this questioning?"

She nodded, "I have been busy but others have been working on that issue. With dragons, it is not as easy to break through the defenses because they all have them so it takes several of us to wear them down."

Eldar sighed, "Thank you for that agreement. It also goes to you Lady Amy Tryst, that ring is not unique. I have others and a nipple piercing that does the same thing. Do not lie to me as I will know it.

In case Lord Regal did not tell you, I was considering using the communication crystal for target practice. Because I found out more from Sir Moon Bow than from you! He knew enough that you took a trove of information from the wizard's room and it was dark necromancy. Anything you can tell me about the process and where he might have gone?"

Lady Silver Hair thought for a moment, "The phylactery for a lich would have had to be within a few hundred feet from where he died. His body would reform in its new form next to it and he would be weakened for several days afterward."

Eldar glared at her, "If he survived becoming a lich, he reappeared somewhere else in the palace?!"

She nodded. Eldar shook his head, "I have to warn her."

He walked away and activated the crystal again. She called out "Duke Silvertree, did you have something else?"

Eldar sighed, "You with your advisers alone?"

She sighed, "Just me and the military adviser at the moment."

Eldar looked at the crystal, "IF the wizard became a lich his body would have reformed near the device, he built or enchanted to hold his soul, near his phylactery. He would have been in a weakened state for several days. It would have to be within a few hundred feet of where he died. Someplace secure so he could regain strength and power. I recommend a cautious approach to things until we can get there.

Stay out of any secured areas if at all possible. Switch up your quarters and your safe rooms for your protection. This is my advice as this lich killed 20 arcane agents in that crowd. From the Legend Lore done on the sword, we know he had a deal with the Baron.

I hope to know more soon. I hope to have a way to discern if he is still in the palace at the very least when we arrive. I do not know if your wizards are capable of handling the situation."

All was silent, "We will consider making some changes for the short term until you can return. Thank you for contacting me with this update."

The crystal went quiet. Eldar glared at Lady Silver Hair and started yelling again, "If anything had happened to her because of the delay in this information I would have blamed you! All for withholding this information after you agreed to be forthcoming! I doubt you would have said anything about this if I had not talked with Moon Bow directly. That would have been good information to know immediately!

The whole palace could have been searched. I would like to take on a weak lich over one that has fully regained his powers. I would like to request the spell you used to find a phylactery. I could travel a day early and see if one is nearby."

She looked at Eldar, "I can arrange that a scroll is made available to you so you can add it to your spellbook but ensure it is encrypted. It is a rare spell that we would not entrust to just anyone. Do not share it with those outside your children who are casters. It is a 6th tier spell. Will that be a problem?"

Eldar shook my head, "I am accessing 8th tier spells now successfully."

She smiled, "You have grown strong quickly. That is good and bad for most. Not for you. You have a good head on your shoulders. You know when you need to confide and find comfort with your wives."

He knew she was trying to play to his ego to calm him down. His wives both hugged him to help calm his mood. Eldar looked back at Lady Silver Hair, "I know what you mean. If I could get that spell today, I could go the day after my father's funeral. We have that prisoner to question after this meal. I figured you both would want to be there for that."

They nodded. Lady Silver Hair responded, "Based on the information we gathered questioning this prisoner was an appropriate step in possibly learning about the wizard's whereabouts. We are curious to see what he knows."

Eldar looked at her, "Annette gets the first shot at him. Then you can confirm. As this would be a lich matter and not a Draco-lich matter it is of more importance to us and I want to ensure we can get something accurate for once. Without having to be confrontational about it.

That is why I held information back on you questing the prisoner before her return, 1 week turned into 2 and she was supposed to be returned early. The last time you tried to hold intelligence from my Gray Blades and you sent it to the army after agreeing it would come to us. You are not doing things to endear yourself to me when you break your promises."

Lady Silver Hair nodded, "Very well, we will do it your way with your prisoner."

Eldar looked at her, "I think we can unseal the room now unless you have additional issues you wished to discuss?"

She looked at Eldar, "Later."

She unsealed the room. Jarron, the Queen, and a few other nobles arrived once the door opened. The Queen walked up to Eldar, "Is everything alright?"

Eldar smiled, "We will talk about it later when we visit our guest. You may attend if you wish, Your Majesty."

She nodded, "I will take the time to attend, my Grand Master."

They sat and ate and made polite conversation. Annettes, brief travel around the world to get a feel of how the Elven people and other societies were doing overall through the different cultures. The cover story for where she had been. They had a general sense of that already through the Knights network.

They could feed small amounts of facts into the conversation that would not be damaging. Most of the nobles did not know the guests they were dining with and there were only 4 of them all Gold Elf Dukes or Duchesses in the Elven court. One of the nobles, a Duchess Golden Sky, asked Annette, "How were you selected to go on this important mission?"

Annette looked at her, "Because of my human half I was the best choice. I am also a Duchess. This was not an official diplomatic meeting or scheduled event. I have experience working through all levels of society from servants to nobles. I am not a member of the Gray Blades. I had someone who could oversee my duties as the Town administrator in my absence.

I have worked to collect information for the court for quite a while now, and they have been pleased with the information I have gathered. Grandfalls before relocating and getting married. Quatarsia and the outer villages. Fey folk we are working with that live in our area and Centaurs. We are doing several things to improve their lives. To protect the southern border. Which is Eldar's area of expertise."

That answer was brilliant and shut down any further questions on why she went. Eldar commented, "The blacksmith packed up his forge and the new enchanted one is in its place. The forge belongs to the town. The blacksmith is the one charged with using and overseeing it. The forge requires no fuel, wood, or any other source. It reduced the impact on the forests in the area. This pleased the neighboring villages very much.

We are also working to have enchanted stoves and ovens installed in all homes in the area. They will require no fuel. This leaves collecting of fuel, deadwood if you will, to the campsites along the trade route with no negative impact on the existing environment. Two more forges will come in. One for the fort and one for the garrison. I purchased them through our Dwarven allies and have Elven enchanters working the stoves.

I also had the masterwork saddle completed and enchanted. The enchantment of the first 4 bows made from a Silvertree is in progress. I possess the first one but have not used it yet. I have the Master Bowmaker on consignment. One of our Gray Blades, Keyno, is working with the Master Leatherworker to build the new saddles for the Arcane Archers to use.

I have a consignment With Sir Moon Blade that was paid for literally by Corellon Larethian's visions which earned him a trove of valuables. They will be fed over to the Elven enchanters as they become available. We are working with our allies as well as our communities to improve the lives of those living on the southern border. Just to set the record straight before the question is asked.

Most of these improvements I have paid for out of my holding. The keep, the protection force, and the Academy are coming from the Court. The Academy was paid for by compensation on an assassination attempt. Instead of destroying the house, it was cut back. The same thing occurred in my house. Then there is the rogue Grand Master I killed which saw a major upheaval in that house.

To provide compensation for the 21 Blade Singers that he had assassinated. I returned 1 ring of the 21 rings myself. Her 'Crime' was losing to me in my final match at the Academy. For that she was tortured and murder in the most heinous ways imaginable. I knew her for the talented Blade Singer she was through several tournaments.

We received our rings at the same ceremony. She was beautiful and talented and she did not deserve that fate. Just as my father did not deserve his fate. We cannot change things that are fated to happen. The Gods have told me and shown me this. I am a Duke but I am a Grand Master Blade Singer first. I live by that code."

The nobles around the table who only heard stories about him were quiet and shocked. One he did not know asked, "You have seen the Gods?"

Eldar looked at him, "Corellon Larethian I have seen on 2 occasions thus far. On one he put his hand onto my shoulder. That caused the extra silver in my eyes and my perception to increase. Another time it was him and the Lady of Dreams. I was allowed to ask questions to help guide me on which items I completed successfully.

123456...8