All Comments on 'Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 02 Pt. 01'

by EmotionalStorm

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
EmotionalStormEmotionalStormalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Breaking this story up into 2 parts.

Book 2 I went back through as I completed Book 1 Enhanced Edition, I came upon 2 issues. One, there was more text I wanted to add to Book 2.

Second, The size of the story now had gone far beyond 100,000 words. I thus divided it into 2 parts. The second should be released tomorrow. 11 June 2020. I have done the same for Book 3 and 5 that will be out soon. Not all of them will get divided. Those that break 100,000 words will get divided.

Those that do not break 100,000 words, even with the additional dialog, will get submitted with a new short description of 'Enhanced Edition 2020.' Books 4 and 6, when submitted, will be as an edits and I will update my bio to inform any followers when those stories get put into place.

This had nothing to do with ratings, Book 2 had a 4.87 ratings. It had to do with breaking it into smaller pieces so more readers would take the time to read the story and enjoy the additional dialog from the supporting characters as it comes to the reader in smaller bites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotionalStorm@EmotionalStorm
May 25th, 2022 -- The Astra storyline has been updated from the original dated 3 years ago. It corrected hundreds of tense issues with some additional or changed dialog to fix some consistency issues. The Aurora story and books 2-12 of the Silvertree line will be coming over t...