Silvia and Megan: First Date

Story Info
Silvia and Megan go on a Double Date.
7.1k words
4.59
4.8k
8

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

This is part of the continuing story of Silvia and Megan. It's another long one, and I hope you enjoy it.

Silvia

After our weekend with Carli and Susan, I realized I was ready for a lover and a break. I seemed to be horny all the time after being with Susan. I think Megan's tryst with Carli left her in the same condition. After they left, we talked about our situation. Our conclusion was for each of us to find a lover.

Megan felt she was more attracted to women older than she was. I think it's mainly because her three lovers were older. I didn't think about age as much as I thought about compatibility. I knew Megan would probably go out of town to college next year and leave me as an empty nester. I wasn't looking forward to that. I wouldn't get a dog or cat to replace her, but a close friend might be lovely.

Megan and I had strengthened our mother/daughter bond over the past year, and I would miss that. At times, we were more like friends, and at others, more like mother/daughter. The friends' time usually won out unless we had to decide on something, but we'd talk and work it out regardless of what it was.

I wanted a friend first who turns into a lover. I realize that combination is difficult to come by; Lloyd and I had that, and I wanted it again.

I began talking more with Michelle, whom I met at the gym. We'd started getting to know each other shortly before Carli and Susan came for their visit. I didn't mention her to Megan until we saw her at the Comic-Con.

She made quite an impression on the four of us with her costume. I know that sounds superficial, and it is. But, despite having a killer body, Michelle is a real sweetheart. I've discovered that during our talks when we work out.

In our talks, I learned Michelle is a nurse practitioner, owns her own home, loves gardening, donates blood regularly, and prefers quiet nights at home reading. She's an avid soccer fan, mainly ladies' soccer, and has season tickets to the local National Women's Soccer League team.

She knows as much about me as I do her. Well, nothing too personal yet.

I didn't see her every time I was at the gym. But, when we saw each other, we explained our absences. It wasn't something that seemed to be required, but something we did because we missed each other as we were becoming friends.

I still talked with and texted Susan when I had something to say or just wanted to hear her voice. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but for me talking with Susan made me horny. I longed for her body in my bed.

We didn't talk sex or Facetime to see each other naked. We had real conversations, each time we actually talked. She was my second best friend after Megan.

I got a big surprise on the second of October, I'll always remember it because it was the first time I saw Michelle nude.

I always dress for the gym at home, then shower when I get home before dressing and fixing myself a smoothie. Then I got to work or to one of my classes. I'd arrived at the gym later than usual and didn't see Michelle working out. I didn't think anything of it and went about my routine.

However, I needed to pee between my cup of coffee first thing and hydrating during my workout. So, I ventured into the women's locker room.

The lockers are in an alcove off the showers and toilets. You have to walk through the locker area to use them. When I walked in, Michelle was toweling herself off after taking a shower, one leg up on the bench as she dried it, her back turned towards me. I knew she had a hard body, but I'd never seen her bare skin because she always wore a loose sweat top over her sports bra with matching leggings.

I didn't mean to, but I stopped dead in my tracks and did a double-take. I don't think there was an ounce of fat on Michelle. Michelle dropped her towel onto the bench as she stood upright to do something to her chest. She was looking down at it as she fiddled with something, then reached into her locker and repeated the process. Next She grabbed something else and looked lower on her tummy. Then suddenly, Michelle turned to see who was there, I could see some definition in her abs along with a belly button piercing.

Michelle smiled, "Silvia! I thought I felt someone there. I missed you this morning. Sorry, I'm putting my piercings back in. I hate working out with them in."

Michelle had been inserting a small barbells in her nipples and the navel piercing in when I disturbed her. I choked back an 'Oh MY god!' then said, "Aww, thanks, I had a little car trouble, nothing serious. Did you have a good workout?"

Michelle stood facing me, and I knew she knew I was gawking as she finished the first nipple then inserted the second. She wasn't embarrassed or the least bit shy about it as she massaged each breast as I watched. When she finished Michelle walked towards me.

Still smiling, she replied, "I did, thank you. I kept looking for you. I have some extra tickets to the soccer game this Saturday. Would you like to go with me? My friend, Kai, who went in with me on the season tickets, can't make it, so I was wondering if you and maybe Megan would like to go."

I was surprised, "Oh, well, I'd love to. But I'll have to ask Megan. But I think she'd love to go. I can let you know tomorrow if that's alright."

She asked me, "Do you have your phone on you? I can give you my number, and you can text me. I need to know so she doesn't give it to someone else. We each bought two seats. They come in sets of four, so her little sister Mika may be sitting with us."

I had my phone with me because I listen to music sometimes when I work out. I pulled it from its little holder and waited for her to tell me her number. Michelle stood shoulder to shoulder with me as she read off the numbers. Since I had to look down at the phone, I stole looks at her firm, sweet breasts and those abs. I couldn't see her pubic area, which is probably good because I would have dropped to my knees right there.

When she first turned to greet me, I didn't think I saw any pubes on her, but as she got closer, her blonde hair, which was manicured, became apparent.

I managed to type in her number. She suggested I text her to test it. I did, and we could hear her phone chime in her locker.

Michelle smiled, "Excellent! Whenever your darling daughter wakes, you can give me an answer. Please let me know. I think you'll both enjoy the game since Megan plays and you're a soccer mom. Maybe she can give me some insight as to what plays they are doing. I love watching the ladies play, but I don't completely understand why they do what they do."

I looked at my watch even though I knew Megan was still sleeping, "She's still sleeping, so maybe an hour or two. I know she'd love to go."

Michelle stroked my arm with her hand, giving me goosebumps, "When I said 'soccer mom,' I meant that in a good way. These are great seats, and you'll both love them. I think it's a rivalry game, too, which makes it more exciting."

Smiling, hoping my goosebumps weren't too noticeable, "I know we'd love it. We haven't been in ages. We'll dress in team colors, too."

Michelle giggled, "We'll be so adorable, all dressed somewhat alike. I love it! Thank you, Silvia. I'm so glad you popped in here."

I blushed, "Well, I need to go. Umm, coffee, you know."

With that, Michelle blushed, "Oh gosh, Silvia, I'm so sorry, please go. We can talk when you're done and I'm dressed."

Michelle took a step back as she said that, facing me, she did a modified curtsy. I hurried to the stall and relieved myself. If I'd been alone, I would have masturbated. Seeing Michelle nude and the way she moved aroused me. I didn't know if I could continue my workout with her on my mind.

When I finished, Michelle awaited me, and we walked out together. I'd regained my composure and decided I needed to work off my frustrations, so after telling Michelle goodbye, I worked myself silly, doing one set more of each exercise than usual.

When I arrived home, Megan was fixing her breakfast, dressed only in her panties. Seeing her dressed like that after Michelle guaranteed I'd masturbate while in the shower. I did masturbate thinking of Michelle's abs and tight body. I think I showered longer than usual, but it felt good, and I felt relieved after.

Megan was at the kitchen table using her laptop, reciting Spanish for a test later at school as I made my after-gym smoothie. I asked my darling if she wanted to go to the soccer game with Michelle and me. I mentioned there would be someone else there, but I didn't know her. Michelle had mentioned her friend's little sister, but I didn't know how little. Naturally, she said yes, so I texted Michelle to tell her we'd meet her there.

I received four smiley faces in return, which made me grin. I returned smileys and a couple of hearts and got hearts in return, along with 'Kai's sister Mika will be joining us'. I texted back that it sounded great. Megan and I were happy to have been invited.

I did see Michelle at the gym on Friday. We talked more about the soccer game, and she explained who Mika and Kai were.

She'd met Kai several years ago when they were both into kickboxing. Kai is close to Michelle's age and a lawyer. Mika, which is short for Mikala, is her younger sister, about twenty-one or so, who was an aspiring soccer player. Her soccer dreams came crashing down while in her sophomore year in college, she wound up pregnant.

Mika took a couple of years off to have the baby and get back on track. Thanks to her parents, Mika is now back in school, working on her degree. However, the boy who knocked Mika up vanished soon after discovering he would be a father. Kai did some legal thing to get sole custody for Mika. Mika and the baby live with Mika's parents while she's getting her degree.

Michelle showed me pictures of Kai, Mika, and the baby, Noa, on her phone. They were all gorgeous: jet black hair, mocha complexions, and the deepest dark brown eyes. Mika reminded me of Sabine Wren on that Star Wars series Ahsoka, only with a slightly darker complexion and fuller breasts.

I had to comment, "They are all beautiful, Michelle."

Michelle grinned, "I know, right? I'm so jealous of their yummy dark complexions."

I smiled, "I know what you mean. We'd contrast nicely with them."

Michelle looked at me with a wicked grin, "We would, wouldn't we."

My pussy tingled, hoping she was thinking what I was thinking. Then Michelle put her phone away, and we continued our workout.

I mentioned that I was intensifying my routines; I wanted to get in better shape sooner rather than later. I asked for advice, which brought a smile to Michelle's face. She offered to help me, but we had to be subtle about it. The gym frowned on people who didn't use the trainers provided by the gym and they charged way too much.

I mentioned I'd love any advice she could give me, working out, diet, you name it.

She said we could talk at the soccer game to figure out a plan. I thanked her, and we finished working out and went our separate ways.

When I arrived home, Megan was trying to figure out what to wear for the game. I told her about Mika and her situation. Megan giggled when I mentioned a little sister and she thought early teens. When I finished, Megan reassured me she wouldn't get pregnant in college. I laughed and told her that's not what I worry about. We both laughed at that.

Saturday, we were both anxious. We ran six miles to help calm ourselves and give us something to do. We ate a late lunch because we knew food at the stadium would be ridiculously expensive.

It would be a cool evening, so we dressed appropriately in long pants, long-sleeve tops, and sweaters. We were all color-coordinated in black and yellow, the team's colors.

I considered taking everyone to dinner after the game as a thank-you to Michelle. Depending on how things went, I'd suggest it sometime during the game.

Game time was at four. We arrived at three-thirty to meet Michelle and Mika. Parking was insane, and we found a spot four blocks away because the stadium doesn't have a parking lot since it's downtown.

Megan and I looked the part, all dressed up in the team's colors. However, we were both amazed at how elaborately other fans dressed. Our clothes were mild compared to them. As we gawked and commented, we spied Michelle and Mika walking towards us.

Mika's picture didn't do her justice. She stood about an inch taller than Michelle, her long black hair tied in pigtails with yellow ribbons. Both women wore black and yellow striped jerseys with some player's numbers. I have no clue which player, but I was going to find out. Michelle also wore her hair in pigtails; however, her hair was tied with black ribbons. We do love our contrasts.

As they approached, I saw Megan smiling as she watched them. She said, "Mom, thank you so much for letting me come along. I owe you big time."

I knew exactly what she meant. Even if nothing happened between us, being around two gorgeous women was nice enough. I already knew I liked Michelle, and I'm sure Megan would, too. I only hoped Mika was as sweet as she looked.

Michelle was beaming when she introduced Mika. We all hugged, and then Michelle handed us our tickets. We started gabbing right away, with Megan and Mika talking soccer. Michelle had mentioned to Mika that Megan played, so they had a common interest.

Michelle and I hung back, watching the girls walk towards the entrance. I thanked Michelle again as we watched them talk about soccer and what positions they played.

Michelle smiled, "I think this will be a great day, Silvia. They look like they've known each other for years."

I laughed, "It's the soccer thing. Megan loves it, and I'm sure she'll want pointers since Mika was so good at it. It's lovely to watch them together."

I turned to see Michelle smiling, "Yes, you're right, Silvia. They seem to be getting along fabulously. If you don't mind, you have the inside seat next to Mika. Then Megan was with me on the aisle. We can switch around if that doesn't work or if someone wants to talk with someone else. I thought the girls would like to chat about the game. Plus, it will allow you to get to know Mika."

I smiled as I handed my ticket to the gate attendant, "It's fine, Michelle. I'm sure the girls will talk non-stop as they critique the play. It should be interesting. Mika seems like a sweetheart. I'm sure we'll talk some, thank you."

Michelle hooked her arm in mine after passing through the turnstile, "I know we were going to talk diets and working out. We can, at some point, if you want to switch seats. I kind of like to plan things out. I do have some ideas written down for your workout routine. I'll bring them to the gym next time."

I thanked Michelle as we followed Mika and Megan to our seats. Michelle suggested to them when we got there how we'd sit. Nobody objected, so I slipped in first, followed by Mika.

The seats were great, up about twenty-five rows and near mid-field. The game wouldn't start for another ten minutes, so I talked to Mika while Megan spoke to Michelle.

We started talking about Noa. I told Mika that Michelle had shown me the picture of Kai and her with the baby. Mika began to gush about Noa, how sweet he was, how her parents adored him, and a few other things.

I mentioned that Megan was my stepdaughter, and we have the same type of bond even though I've only been her mom for over ten years.

We switched to talking soccer right up until the National Anthem. Then Megan sort of cut in, and they began talking about players and things I knew nothing about. Now and then, Mika would take a break and talk with me. She was delightful and articulate; I never would have guessed she was only twenty-one.

We began talking about school. I mentioned I'd gone back to take a few classes and worked part-time as a paralegal. She was considering becoming a veterinarian but hadn't decided yet. I told her how I met Michelle, and she giggled. Michelle had told her that already.

We kept getting interrupted by the game, Megan, and occasionally Michelle. It wasn't bad; we enjoyed the game and the little tidbits about the players both girls provided. At half-time, we took turns using the ladies rooms. It allowed me to talk with Megan to see how she was doing. Megan was on cloud nine.

She said Mika was charming and knowledgeable about soccer, and they talked a little about getting together and doing some drills. She said Michelle was amazing, giving her workout tips between asking her questions about what was happening on the field.

Megan was so glad Michelle had extra tickets and suggested we take them to dinner someplace. I agreed and told her I'd suggest it.

When Michelle and Mika returned, Megan and I left for the bathrooms. We returned to find Michelle and Mika had swapped seats so Michelle and I could talk, but Megan was still between Michelle and Mika.

The second half was as dull as the first regarding the game. No score and running back and forth on the 'pitch'. However, my conversations with Michelle and Mika were the bright spots of the afternoon.

During the second half, Michelle and I talked about the game, how well Mika and Megan were getting along, and a little about a workout plan Michelle had for me. I told her I wanted to tone, not become bulky. She grinned, telling me I was close and that we could refine my diet.

I blushed at the compliment while Michelle smiled.

Michelle asked, "Why haven't we talked like this before? We've been going to the gym for months and smiling at each other. When I saw you on the elliptical, I had to make the first move. I'm glad I did."

I laughed, "I'm glad you did also. I noticed you; it was hard not to. I've been going through some changes the past year, trying to be more outgoing. Since Lloyd's passing, I've been working on a few things and discovering more about myself. It's an ongoing process. Being more outgoing is on my list of things to work on."

Michelle smiled, "Are you enjoying the game?"

Pausing momentarily, I replied, "Actually, I find soccer boring. All that running back and forth. But I like watching Megan play volleyball and soccer. To be honest, I used this as a chance to get to know you better. I really like you, Michelle. As a bonus, I think Megan found a new friend."

I nodded towards the girls. Michelle turned to look at them, laughing and talking.

When Michelle looked back at me, she smiled, "Yes, I think they are getting along nicely. Just like you and me. I'd said that's a win for everyone."

My heart raced when I asked, "If you and Mika want to, Megan and I would love to take you both to dinner afterward."

Before Michelle could answer, someone on our team scored. We all stood up and cheered, high-fiving and jumping up and down. When we settled back down, Michelle and I looked over to see Megan and Mika breaking a hug.

Michelle looked at me, grinning, "I guess we have a new friendship in the works."

I was smiling, "I think we might. Thank you again for inviting us, Michelle."

Michelle touched my arm and looked into my eyes, "You're welcome, Silvia. We'd love to go out with you both for dinner."

I could feel a delicious blush work through my body, "I know a couple of nice places not too far from here. We may have to wait a bit because I didn't make reservations."

Michelle replied, "I don't mind, and Mika is riding with me, so she has no choice."

Mika must have heard because she replied, "No choice? What are you two talking about?"

We both laughed as I told her, "Dinner. Megan and I are taking you two out after this."

Mika smiled, "Oh, cool. I need to call my parents and tell them I'll be late. It's okay. Noa has plenty of breast milk in the freezer."

Megan chimed in, "Where are you taking us, Mom?"

I laughed, "Asian or Mexican, you guys vote."

O2
O2
559 Followers
12