Silvia and Megan: First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle spoke first, "I don't care, I love both."

Megan followed, "I'd love something Asian, but either is fine with me."

I stifled a giggle, thinking the same thing as Megan, my naughty daughter. Then Mika spoke up, telling us she gets plenty of Asian food at home but nothing fancy. So, both were fine with her.

I told them they were a bad group and I'd decide for us. They all laughed with Megan saying, ahh, Mom. I told them I knew a small Asian fusion place, Omogee Noodle Bar. They all looked it up on their phones as the game wound down.

Mika and Megan were comparing menu items as Michelle looked over the offerings.

The game went into a ten-minute additional time, and we stayed until it was entirely over. We waited another ten minutes to let the crowd thin out and then returned to the entrance. Michelle had put the restaurant on her map app and said she'd meet us there. That would give Megan and me time to talk as we drove.

It didn't take long before Megan began gushing about how fantastic Mika was. I asked what she thought of Michelle. I saw how well they were getting along as I talked with Mika. That made my sweetie blush, and she said she liked her also. Megan grinned, telling me how good Michelle and I looked together like we'd been friends for ages.

I told her I liked Michelle as a friend. We hadn't talked about sexual preferences, and it didn't matter. She was lovely, and I wanted a friend and a gym buddy for now.

Megan giggled, then said, "Maybe more later? She is hot, Mom, and you know it."

I looked at her, smiling, "Damn hot, sweetie."

We both laughed and continued on our way to the restaurant.

We had no trouble finding a parking space and parked three spaces over from Michelle. The four of us walked to the little hole-in-the-wall restaurant, discussing the game as we did.

Michelle and I followed the girls, Michelle's arm hooked in mine. This was more like a date than the soccer game.

Just before entering, the girls looked back at us; both smiled when they saw Michelle's arm in mine and us whispering to each other. Then Mika whispered something to Megan, making her smile and nod.

Michelle and I were talking about how well the girls were getting along. I asked her if this was our first date.

Michelle gripped me tighter as she whispered, "It could be. Do you want it to be? I wasn't sure about your inclinations since Megan is your stepdaughter, but I guess you just cleared that up."

I smiled, whispering, "Yes, I'd like this to be our first date. When we have time, I'll tell you our story."

Michelle gave me a quizzical look, "Our story?"

I smiled, "Yes, how Megan discovered she prefers girls and how I discovered my bi side."

Michelle raised one eyebrow, "Oh, okay. They both sound fascinating, Silvia. I'm looking forward to hearing them."

We entered the restaurant and were quickly seated. Menus were already on the table, laminated in plastic. Omogee had been a food truck for a couple of years and was very successful, so they opened a brick-and-mortar place while still having the food truck. I'd sampled their cuisine several times during work. They had some interesting and delicious choices.

The four of us ordered from our server Thai chicken tostada with spicy peanut sauce, Bulgogi Sliders, Cold Sesame Noodles with Butter Pepper Shrimp, and Hoisin Caramelized Salmon and Sesame Soba Noodle Bowl.

We decided to share everything, which turned out to be very fun.

It was close to nine when we finished dinner. The night air was cool and breezy when we exited the restaurant. Mika and Megan walked behind us, keeping their distance as we headed to our cars.

Michelle and I remotely unlocked each car so the girls could get in without us as we talked. I could see a smile on Megan's face as she entered the passenger side of my car.

I was smiling, as was Michelle, as we said our good nights. I thanked her for the tickets, and she thanked me for dinner. We held each other's hands, facing each other. I wasn't expecting anything, just talking about our first date. When Michelle pulled me close to her and kissed me, my body trembled.

It was a long, slow, goodnight kiss. When we were through, Michelle asked when we could see each other again and not at the gym. I asked her if she'd like to come over for dinner during the week. She said she'd love to, and we could figure that out at the gym on Monday.

We kissed once more, and I was feeling it. That incredible heart-racing sensation inside me. I wish I could have taken Michelle home right then, or she invited me home with her. But this was our first date, and we had the girls with us.

I waved goodbye to Mika as Michelle waved to Megan, and then we went our separate ways.

When I got into the car, I paused before starting it up.

I looked over at Megan, "This was our first date. Wow. I think I'm smitten, Megan."

My sweet girl giggled, "I'm so happy for you, Mom. I really like Michelle. I like Mika too, as a friend so far."

I smiled, "I'm glad you like Michelle; Mika is a doll. I'm glad you both hit it off. Good things happen when you least expect them. Michelle might be over for dinner sometime next week, and we're going to talk."

I sat there smiling until Megan woke me from my dream when she asked if I was going to start the car. I laughed as I started it. Then we headed home, talking about Mika and Michelle.

When we got home, I was on cloud nine. I'd heard about 'gaydar' but didn't know exactly what it was. Michelle's assumption that I liked women proved to be true. It wasn't very late when we arrived home from the game, but it had been a long day. Megan and I said our goodnights, then went to bed. When I was finished getting ready for bed, I turned out the nightstand light and lay under the covers. My heart beat feverishly as I imagined Michelle and I naked in bed making love.

I remembered I'd left my door open and didn't want Megan to hear me masturbating. I know it's silly, but I was sure she heard Susan and me when she and Carlie were here, just like I heard her and Carli. But closing it now would guarantee I was thinking of Michelle. So, I waited as my heart rate slowed down to a regular beat. It took about half an hour for it to get there.

When it did, I pictured Michelle's flaxen pubic hairs before my face. Her soft, sweet voice told me to go ahead and feast. Picturing that and the image of her body as I looked up from devouring her got my heart rate soaring once more.

Reaching over and grabbing the other pillow, I covered my face to dampen any noise I was about to make as I fingered myself into a climax. It didn't take long for me to work up to that familiar edge and then over the precipice.

I basked in the glow of another masturbation session, longing for Michelle to be with me. When my breathing slowed, I placed the pillow back against the headboard. Looking up at the ceiling, I whispered goodnight to Michelle and fell asleep.

Megan

It was just before Halloween on a Wednesday, I think. I was deep into my school studies and soccer. I was fixing my breakfast since I had a late start for school that day. Mom returned from her workout and asked if I'd like to attend our local professional women's soccer game on Saturday. I almost asked her if she was crazy because I would love to go and watch them.

I said, "Yes, of course, I'd love to go."

She explained her friend from the gym, Michelle, had spare season tickets, and we might be joined by one of her friend's little sister. I didn't care who joined us; I wanted to go. I would happily explain things if the little sister knew nothing about soccer. It was the least I could do for the invitation.

However, Michelle is pretty hot, and that's always nice. I met her at the Comic-Con last Summer. She was cosplaying Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, in a very skimpy outfit. I held back a 'Yum' because Carli was with me, which would have been rude.

When Mom returned from the gym on Friday, she had more information regarding the game and the little sister. The little sister wasn't so little after all. Her name was Mikala, or Mika. She was like twenty-two, had a baby, and was going back to college to finish her degree and play soccer.

Obviously, my explaining the game wasn't needed. She could probably teach me a few things.

Saturday morning, Mom and I were all wound up waiting for the game. We ran six miles after breakfast to burn off some energy. Mom mentioned Michelle had shown her a picture of Mika, her sister Kai, and the baby, Noa.

She said they were all gorgeous, with long black hair, dark complexions, and very pretty. I thought to myself, this could be an enjoyable game.

After our run, lunch, and some lounging around, we dressed for the game. It would be a cool evening, no rain or snow, so we dressed appropriately in team colors. We drove into the city, found a place to park, and then headed to one of the entrances to meet Michelle and Mika.

Mom spotted them first, nudging me as I looked around at the other fans and their attire. When I saw Mika and Michelle, I got a tingle. They were dressed in team colors, wearing Candy Rose's jersey, number seven.

She's tall, strong, and gorgeous. She's my favorite player. They also wore their hair in pigtails. Mika's pigtails were tied with yellow ribbons, and Michelle's were black. They both looked yummy.

Michelle did the introductions, we hugged, and I thanked Michelle for inviting us. Michelle had mentioned to Mika that I played soccer, so we started talking about sports immediately.

Mika and I had our tickets, so we started to head to the gate, not waiting for Mom and Michelle. Mika asked what position I played, and I told her. She said she played left wing just like Candy. I grinned and told her I was right wing. Mika giggled, telling me we complimented each other. I felt a tingle and knew she and I would be great friends.

After entering the stadium, Mika led us to our seats. I'd look back now and then at Mom and Michelle to ensure they followed us. I don't know why; Michelle also knew where we were going. I did notice Michelle had hooked her arm in Mom's. Maybe this was a date for them, something I didn't know. If it were, I wondered if this might be a blind date for Mika and me.

Maybe I was rushing things or perhaps hoping. I needed to quit assuming stuff like that about other females.

We found our seats, and they were excellent. Michelle asked if we didn't mind seating with Mom first, Mika, me, and then her. That way, we could get to know each other and talk during the game.

Nobody objected, so we sat and waited for play to begin. Since I'd been talking with Mika, Michelle and I started a conversation to get to know each other better. Mom hadn't talked about her much, and all I knew was that she loved working out, looked hot, and was a doctor or something in the medical profession.

Of course, she didn't know much about me, so we started filling in the blanks.

Once the game started, Mika and I talked about players and plays. I answered Michelle's questions, explaining things to her. The three of us spoke about individual players and some soccer gossip. Mika talked to Mom, but not as much as she talked to me.

I think they talked about more personal things and not so much about the game. Mom knows enough about soccer to chat, but she's not a big fan. She goes to my games and is my biggest fan, but she wouldn't know anything about it if I didn't play.

When half-time arrived, Mika and Michelle visited the ladies' room first. Mom and I had a chance to talk about how things were going. I told her Mika and Michelle were really nice and I liked them. Mika had hinted at practicing together some weekend. She'd also mentioned that the local junior college would be an excellent place to start if I didn't get any offers. The scouts get overwhelmed by so many high schools with good players.

In a junior college, you learn more about the game and have more challenging competition. It's an excellent place to get noticed.

After Michelle and Mika returned, Mom and I went to find the lady's room. When we got back, Michelle suggested she and Mika swap seats. It was fine with me, and Mom would get to talk with Michelle.

I heard them talking about working out diets and not much about the game.

Mika and I bounced around various subjects because the game was pretty dull. Nobody was taking any shots, and it was just running back and forth. I asked about her son, Noa. I didn't get personal about how he came about. She offered to show me pictures, taking her phone out and scrolling until she got to them.

He was adorable, and I told her so. I said she looked so sweet, just like his mommy. Mika blushed and thanked me. I guess I was flirting, and I'm not used to that. It gave me a tingle when she blushed, and that felt delicious.

It was late in the second half when Candy finally took a shot at goal and made it. We all stood up to cheer, hugging and giving each other high fives. That was the only score of the game.

When it was over, Mom suggested we all go to dinner, and she'd buy. She left it up to us to decide what type of food. We had a problem with that; all three of us were non-committal. So, Mom picked the restaurant, gave Michelle the address, and we left the stadium.

On the way there, I gushed about how friendly Michelle and Mika were. I'd exchanged numbers with Mika and looked forward to practicing with her and becoming friends.

We found a spot not too far from Michelle and Mika. They saw us drive up and waited for us to enter the restaurant. We immediately paired off, Mika and I walked ahead, still discussing the game. Just before entering the restaurant, we looked back to see Mom and Michelle, arm in arm, whispering to each other and smiling.

Mika whispered, "They look good together, don't you think, Megan?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, they do."

As we watched them whisper, we saw Michelle's eyes widen when Mom told her something. She was smiling and seemed to grip Mom a bit tighter.

Mika said to no one in particular, "I wonder what they are saying."

I replied, "I don't know, but it must be good. They're both smiling."

We entered the restaurant and were quickly seated. We'd previewed the menu back at the stadium, so we all knew what we wanted. As we waited for our food, we talked less about the game and more about my soccer goals and Mika's schoolwork.

When our food arrived, it all looked so interesting. Mom asked if she could taste mine, which prompted Michelle to ask Mike the same thing. Then I wanted to try Mika's, and we eventually just rotated plates so we could all try everything we ordered. It was a lot of fun. We played food critic and rated each dish.

We were all laughing and having a great time, and I was so happy Mom had met Michelle and Michelle had brought along Mika.

It wasn't too late when we finished dinner. It didn't seem like we'd been together that long, and I had to say goodnight. Mika and I followed Mom and Michelle out to the cars, quietly talking as we did. We'd exchanged numbers and planned on getting together to run some drills next Saturday.

We said good night as Mom and Michelle unlocked the cars. It didn't take much to realize they wanted some time together. I waved one last time to Mika as I entered our car, then watched Mom and Michelle.

They stood facing each other, holding hands and talking until Michelle leaned in to kiss Mom. They unclasped their hands to embrace as lovers do. I smiled, watching them kiss. It was actually a very beautiful and romantic scene. When their lips parted, they stared into each other's eyes and talked a bit more. I assume they were making plans, but you never know.

When they parted, I saw Mom smiling as she walked to our car. Before she entered it, she waved goodbye one last time.

When she sat down, and before putting the key in the ignition, she sighed.

She looked over at me, "This was our first date. Wow. I think I'm smitten, sweetie."

I giggled, "I'm so happy for you, Mom. I really like Michelle. I like Mika too, as a friend so far."

Mom smiled, "I'm glad you like Michelle. Mika is a doll. Plus, I'm glad you both hit it off. Good things happen when you least expect them. Oh, Michelle might be over for dinner sometime next week, and we're going to talk."

Mom woke from her daydream, started the car, and we drove home. On the way, we recapped her 'date'. I told her all about Mika and that we might do some drills next weekend. I mentioned that I doubted she was into girls. Mika didn't flirt with me at all, and the subject never came up. Mom reminded me that most people aren't gay, so I should quit assuming. She went on to say it doesn't matter about someone's sexuality. It's who they are as a person that matters.

I agreed and mentioned it was just a coincidence that we had a lesbian tour guide and chef, and her new gym partner might be a lesbian. Mom laughed, telling me that was quite a coincidence.

After we arrived home and settled in for bed, I left my door open, wondering if I'd hear Mom thinking about Michelle before she went to sleep. I was a little surprised that I didn't hear anything from her room. I guessed she'd wait until later when she knew I was asleep to think about the two of them.

I didn't wait. I was thinking of Mika and wondering what breast milk tasted like from the source. I think Carli's little kinky ideas influenced me a bit with that thought.

I tossed the sheets back and then closed my eyes, picturing Mika's full breasts. One hand slipped between my legs, the other palmed my breast, rolling over my hard nipple. Imagining a small dark aureole, I licked my lips, pretending they were suckling her milk-engorged breast. I assumed it tasted sweet because babies love it.

My tongue swirled around my lips as if I were doing that around Mika's nipple. The hand between my legs rubbed harder as my imagination took off. I alternated pinching my nipples, picturing Mika playing with them as I suckled. I thought I heard her moan and tell me how good my lips felt on her breasts. They were so sore and was doing her a major favor, relieving the pressure.

My fingers worked inside me, toying with my clit as I continued pinching and pulling my nipples. When my imaginary Mika told me to suck harder, I intensified my fingering and brought myself to a lovely climax.

I left my hand between my legs as I lay in the dark, catching my breath. I had no idea if Mika liked girls, but she would be in my fantasies for a long time. I'd probably add Michelle in there, too; her abs and hard body made quite an impression on me.

12