All Comments on 'Silvia and Megan: First Date'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

Well done well played and great characters fun entertainment. 5 stars. Cheers

O2O25 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Qwer12.

SDWargamerSDWargamer5 months ago

This is a great series. I really like how you developed Silvia and Megan and developed them and their interests over the first few chapters. Other authors have tried the mulit point of view stories with mixed success, but I think you've nailed it. You've provided enough overlap in their telling of the points of view so the reader knows how the times lines up without a total rehash. Having the two points of view on the events is interesting and shows how the narrative can change ge by perspective.

The sex scenes are perfect and realistic. They're not meeting someone and ripping clothes off 5 mins later. There is build up. And the sex itself isn't over the top 3 packages per encounter with every oh and ah with 20 organisms. Silvia is new to lesbianism and Megan is new to sex. Most authors would present them as being porn star knowledge on their first encounters, which seems very unrealistic. But yet we see them gaining experience and knowledge of what they like and don't over time.

Looking forward to seeming Silvia and Megan grow and reading of their adventures.

O2O25 months agoAuthor

Thank you SDWargamer, for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my little story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this series and the characters Silvia and Megan...you described nicely of their character and sex scenes...I wanna request you to continue this series beyond previous.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES