All Comments on 'Silvio, The Italian Stallion'

by AnitaP

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Italian night

It must be cheating whores and Italians night in LW. All the Silvios, and Antonios, made me want to watch the Sopranos again. If we could find Paulie, Carmine, and Furio, we’d have a flush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crap

You lost me at high "heals", you idiot. What is it that makes all you newbies think the way to start out is with some cockamaymee cheating story or an unrealistic story about black cocks and little white women who leave family, friends and everyone else to be a black whore? Shitty way to tell the Lit world "here I am". I'll ignore anything you might submit. If this garbage scores a 2 I'd be amazed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Closet cuck 26thNC

As always closet cuck 26thNC in in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Was this interesting?

Of course not! Using the lover's words this was about "another cheap slut"! Or in other words garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
man or woman

I hate a cheater that gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In the end he threw her out

And went home without her. Because he obviously knows she cheated. It would take a complete moron NOT to know. Give me a break and don't make your characters dumber than rocks. It makes for an unbelievably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Give us some more!

You did not deserve the negative comments. I like cuck stories. We are not all who our fathers think we are; it only takes a few minutes for a randy hard cock to impregnate a pussy "in heat". And our "dad" who raises us is none the wiser, while the "stud" that sired us is on his way to the next hot pussy. The important thing is that we have ample love, food and a warm home and parent(s) to care for us. The detractors should check their pedigrees to see if they are who they think they are or are they from a studs nuts other than their fathers. Besides, it is just a story!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

So the husband was drugged? Unless he had never drank alcohol that is really only explanation.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
It would be nicer to divorce him

After she cuckolded him with a colleague, she should be trustworthy and say what happened. If you are a cheater, don't get married. Stay single and avoid commitments. Pity makeup sex afterwards doesn't fix the unfaithfulness, it increases the humiliation of the cuckold. Hope she gets an STD and a divorce for her actions. And I don't want to hear that he's guilty for allowing himself to get drunk. If a drunken woman behaves like a whore, is she a whore or an inhibited whore? Answer: both

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That was nothing but a skank story without any redeeming value but Im sure the 3W club members rubbed their 2 inch peckers to death wishing she gave the man she hated a cream pie when he woke up.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I'm tired of it, but I still say it with pleasure and hope that your protagonist and all women who act like her should become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SILVIO

Would have loved to see a hairy-chested Silvio, the Italian Stallion, caressing her body. His delicious chest hair could caress her breasts, his large (and hairy) cock could do wonders to her. Love Italian hairy-chested men! Sexy sights!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So his wife is a whore hope she gets the clap from romeo then he will be able to toss the slut to the curb otherwise this is just another shit story too many of them now.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, got a 5 Star award from me.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

Ignore the fuckwits that do little else than criticise other peoples work and claim to hate it etc. If that's really the case, then why do they waste so much of their time reading stories like yours when they apparently hate the subject matter so much?

I was interested to read that your stories are based on real life events in your life, you've obviously enjoyed a healthy and sexy life, without your husbands input (excuse the pun!)

Ken xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun story. Enjoyed it a lot.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

A5 for the ending alone. Disregarding all the dirty slut cheating bitch stuff, the ending was hilarious

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

More installments of this one please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitaP@AnitaP
My name is Anita Pusey (pronounced poo-sea) and I have been married to my husband Seymour for 23 years. We live in a city in the north west of England and have 2 children Mylene who is 21 and Justin who is 19, both of whom are now studying away from home at university. I retu...

story TAGS