Simon and Aunt Sophia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia had never been fucked like this in her life. He was pounding her pussy relentlessly. Every inch of her pussy was being stimulated. She was alternating between screams and moans. Violent orgasms washed over her again and again. Simon loved the way his Aunt's pussy felt and he loved her reaction to his cock as well. He could see she was cumming over and over so after about 30 minutes of hard pounding he released his cum inside her. He pulled out and watched her sink to the ground still moaning and breathing heavy trying to catch her breath for a good ten full minutes. When she finally composed herself she looked up and he was there with her panties, a glass of wine and that self satisfying grin on his face. He tossed her panties down on her face just to make it more humiliating she imagined and took a seat and watched her put her clothes back on. When finished she sat down next to him and downed her wine. He refilled her glass.

Simon: So Aunt how's your vacation so far?

Sophia: Best vacation i've ever had. I think today may be the best day of my life

Simon: Just wait til tomorrow.

Sophia: I still want to slap that grin off your face.

Simon: I have no doubt.

They both laughed. They stayed for awhile longer and drank more wine, talked and laughed some more. Neither knew where this was going but they both knew there was no going back.

12