Simon and Sebastian A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My three close friends, Craig, Mike and Jonathan, realised that I had, in Simon, found the love of my life and all three were happy for us, even though it would clearly mean a change in the our relationships. In many ways, I think they were probably envious that I had finally found Simon and that we had become an item and they each wished that they too could find their life's partner. What is worth commenting on is that when the four of us were an inseparable group, not one of us had seen any of the others as his life's partner: we were friends, indeed very close friends, but that was as far as it had ever gone.

Although my sex life was now concentrated on Simon and his on me, neither of us was averse to having sex with other guys and so I introduced Simon to my three best friends and from that moment onwards, the five of us had a firm relationship and all five of us truly enjoyed fucking each other. What was great in our relationship was that all five of us enjoyed fucking as much as being fucked, which made for a very varied sex life for all of us and although I just adored Simon, it was nice to know that I had three other anuses which I could shaft.

Simon coyly asked me the first day if he should take the second bedroom, to which idea I gave a big laugh. I wanted him in my bed, as much as he wanted me in his and that was that: we shared my king size bed from day one together. One of the great joys of having a live-in lover is that you can sleep together in the knowledge that you are at home. One of my favourite sleeping positions was to fall asleep with my hard shaft inside Simon: it really made us feel as one.

He did the same for me, for as I said, we were totally equal in our sexual behaviour. Once Simon and I had become an item, other than my three old friends whom I could not abandon, I dropped all external recreational sex: Simon was enough for me and I for him.

I did not believe in having sex in discomfort, for let us face it what we guys do to each other, apart from a face fuck or a blow job, is not really of easy access. Simon knew that I liked to fuck him lying on his back, with his legs over my shoulders, whereas he much preferred a rear entry for his dick. The great joy of having a true lover is that you both do everything possible to please the other.

So, I decided that the second bedroom would become our 'playroom' and had a specially padded table made for our 'games'. The table was flat and of a height so that when I stood with Simon's legs over my shoulders, my cock lined up exactly with his anus and I could pound his hole from a comfortable standing position. As an added refinement, I had the end of the table made adjustable so that I could achieve a perfect alignment between Simon's arsehole and my cock.

At the other end of the table was attached a padded board descending at an angle such that when I leaned against it over on to the table to offer Simon my anus, my cock and balls slipped through a hole I had had made in the board and I could spread my legs to give Simon easy access to his target. With my jewels out of the way and my arse well supported, Simon could bang away as hard as he wanted without crushing my balls against the table - and boy, Simon really enjoyed a hard fuck. So this piece of equipment was made to measure for the two of us and for no one else.

Although our first encounters had been without any prior preparation -- we just wanted to fuck each other and could not hold back - I told Simon of the importance of correct lubrication. I had kept a supply of one shot tubes of lube each fitted with an injection nozzle (I bought them by the gross from a wholesaler) and showed him how I always prepped each client's anus before entering him as this made for a really comfortable fuck.

It was that same with us. We always lubed ourselves up before any session and Simon who had never before seen such pre-fuck care quickly realised that arse fucking could be a much pleasanter process than most people thought. And so it was that Simon and I indulged our recreational sex activities. We really were very normal and neither of us felt the need to indulge in the vertiginously energetic gymnastic-like fuck positions so often encountered on internet male sex sites.

Even when I had just come back from a client, I was always in need of more sex as soon as I walked into the apartment. Fucking Simon on our table always gave me an orgasm way more intense than any I ever had with a client. Simon said he felt exactly the same. So, whoever was home first after leaving his client automatically stripped naked and lubed himself up in readiness to please his partner.

As Simon said, with considerable personal experience gained at the MuscleCock contest in Taipei, it was exactly the same as the release room there: contestants came off stage where they had been cum shooting but still needed to fuck butt, to release the tensions which had built up in their bodies. We came back from servicing our client but still needed to fuck butt again as soon as we were together. One of us served as a release agent for the other,

As you can probably see, Simon and I had quickly developed a very agreeable way of life together. So what next?

CHAPTER 11


Both Simon and I had frequented various gyms to keep ourselves trim and toned up. Now we were together, we both went together to Jonathan's Gym, where I had first met Craig, the architect of all my success to date. We worked out for about three hours three mornings a week and I can tell you that in the showers, we got a lot of envious looks and not a few propositions, as few guys had such magnificent fucking kit as we had and our triple cock rings also attracted a lot of attention.

Following the MuscleCock blog as we did on a regular basis, we realised that ideally we too would like to work out totally naked, throwing aside all inhibitions. But the local gym, run by my friend Jonathan, would have none of it.

Then a miracle happened. In a gay magazine we saw that Big Mac, one of the leading mandatory naked gyms much used by MuscleCock contestants, was opening a branch just across town from us. We went straight over there and signed up virtually as its first clients. How right we were not to hesitate, for within two weeks the place was fully booked all day and night. Exercising stark naked as we now were, we decided that we would go the whole hog and in our own little way adopt MuscleCock naked life style in as far as we could.

Jonathan was sad to see us leave his gym, but remained, as ever, a permanent friend and sex partner of the four of us, Simon, myself, Craig and Mike. I could not have abandoned Jonathan who had been such a good friend and sex partner for such a long time, and I was relieved that he understood why we wanted to move to neither gym. Jonathan, although very broad minded, just did not want his own gym classed as a naked body building establishment, but he equally well understood why Simon and I wanted to train naked.. So, at the end of the day, our move to Big Mac's new place did not cause a breakdown in our friendship with Jonathan.

My apartment was big and had no windows overlooked and so, as we had now started training naked, when we were at home we stripped off and remained naked. I can remember my cleaner's face the first time he walked in on us. There we were eating breakfast in the buff. He did a double take, said nothing and got on with is work. As we moved around he kept giving us envious glances. At the drop of a hat he would surely have enjoyed a quick fuck with either or both of us but neither of us encouraged him and he left the apartment in a pre-cum state as the wet spots on the crotch of his pants testified.

CHAPTER 12

Perhaps I should tell you here about the wardrobe which Simon had had delivered from San Francisco. Simon was a fashionable dresser and had endless pants and shirts. He had no suit as such and wore a series of loose fitting casual jackets in which he looked absolutely great. Simon was the sort of guy who looked good in anything, but he really knew how to show off his figure and especially his crown jewels.

He habitually wore only three items of clothing: a shirt, a cock thong and a tight fitting pair of pants. He told me that he bought his thongs from only one supplier whose designs were such as to give maximum support to any well equipped guy. All his pants were also from only one maker, an outfit called Huggers, who branded their form fitting pants YMCA Huggers. Yes, it is those same initials, but as Simon explained it had nothing to do with the YMCA organisations. Here they stood for Young Men's Cock and Arse Huggers. And that is exactly what these pants did. They moulded themselves around a guy's arse and fuck equipment and left little to the imagination.

Simon looked absolutely terrific in his Huggers, for the thong he wore had no back, so that his pants moulded themselves smoothly to his arse, which became an inviting dream to all who viewed it, with no ugly elastic lines to spoil the profile. Simon said he really liked these pants and did not feel at all embarrassed to wear them. His view was that he had it all, so why not show it off. People might stare, but were really full of admiration, tinged with a little envy, for his daring. As he also said, if you wanted to pick up a guy, these were the things to wear.

I wondered how I could wean Simon away from such openly gay clothing on the one hand, but I really like the way he looked when we went out together: he was sex personified. But he understood that in our professional life, discretion was the key word: we could not embarrass our clients most of whom were respectable business men and so we both wore very conventional modest suits when visiting clients.

Now, both Simon and I were pretty well set up muscular guys but watching the MuscleCock events, we had both realised that without attempting to become event competitors, we could both easily take a bit more muscle weight and cock length, without overdeveloping our bodies.

Antonio, the manager of the new gym we had joined, had trained under Big Mac, a guy called Steven McEvoy. Antonio was always totally naked in the gym, and had a real mean figure and massive dick. He told us that before joining Big Mac's he had worked as an assistant at MuscleCock events. He was enthusiastic about giving us training tips and especially stressed the importance of professional cock trainer to help develop our shafts. He explained that cock training, which appeared to be superficially like fucking, in that the trainee pushed his fuck pole up the trainers arse, was, I fact a much more rigorous and disciplined act and required intense concentration on the part of the trainee.

The trainee had to learn to be able to pound the trainer's hole and maintain this for at least 30 minutes before cumming, whilst at the same time performing certain muscle building exercises. According to Antonio, it was, however, the only way to increase penis (his word) size without recourse to enhancement chemicals, with all their attendant risks.

Then the second miracle happened. Big Mac decided to commission one of the MuscleCock leading cock trainers, a guy named Carlos Santana, to spend a month at his new gym in New York and give a series of Master Classes in the art of cock training. Carlos regularly rented his fuck hole out to four or five contestants at any IFNB event to help them with their cock problems and was one of the best pros in the business. As Antonio said to us, "What Carlos does not know about cock training isn't worth knowing."

We were euphoric and promptly signed up for a series of lessons from this master trainer. And what an eye-opener it was. The first thing we learned was that an easy and comfortable well lubed fuck was an absolute no, no as far as cock training and size development was concerned. On the contrary, the trainee's cock had to penetrate the trainer's anus firmly and once inside the trainer gripped his trainee's cock with his sphincter as firmly as he could to ensure that the trainee's pumping was subject to as much friction as possible. It was the friction inside the rectum and the tight grip of the trainer's sphincter, which, together, helped the cock to grow.

We had numerous lessons from Carlos, benefitting from his highly trained hole and by the end of the month we could both pound for one full hour maintaining our cocks totally rigid and controlling our climax to produce a controlled cum shot. In the space of one month, both of us had gained a half an inch in the circumference on our dicks and the same in length.

We were sorry to see Carlos leave, but armed with the knowledge he had given us, we continued in the gym with muscle building exercises carried out simultaneously with cock training as he had shown us. As there were no professional cock trainers available, Simon and I used each other's holes to train our dicks when in the gym.

This we followed by intensive cock training sessions in our games room at home so that over the course of six brief months, we had both put on 20 pounds of muscle and could each raise a 12 inch hard fuck-stick: it might well not be what was considered competition length, but our clients were more than satisfied.

As I said earlier, there is a school of thought that says length is not important, but they are wrong. When it comes to anal intercourse, length and girth are very important for it is they which give the client the satisfaction of a great fuck, which was always our aim. Anyway, we were both euphoric with the results of our training as we had achieved our goal in record time.

Our future aim in the gym was to maintain the physiques we had now built up but to go no further. It was my view that our clients appreciated muscle when it came to having their holes reamed, but did not want to be fcked by a muscke freak. And So, Simon and I took a conscious decision to go nofirther with our development but to maintain what we had achieved, which seemed to be the perfect combination of muscle and cock for our business, We had the photo-shop take a new shot of us in what we had come to call the 'de Souza Pose' and put it on our web site alongside our first shot, labelling them ' before and after'. We were again inundated with demands from potential clients, most of whom we had to refuse, as we were fully occupied in tending to the need of our existing 'flock'.

Our present clients were amazed how quickly we had developed our bodies and cocks, which were now, by any standards, truly exceptional. No escort agency could compete with us, of that, I was sure. For Christmas, we had a series of shots of ourselves taken and put together on a Christmas card, which we distributed very discreetly by hand to our clients.

At the end of the day, Simon and I looked just like two brothers -- a remarkable achievement. Satisfied with our year's efforts, went off together for two weeks holiday in the sun at an all male nude venue on a small Caribbean island. Craig and Mike went with us, but not Jonathan, who could not leave his gym. It was a heaven sent break: we fucked, sucked and swam together and had some congenial recreational sex with some of the other guys we met who were also vacationing there. We came back to New York after Christmas beautifully bronzed from head to toe, ready to start the New Year.

CHAPTER 13

So, where were we to go from here? Our escort business was thriving and we had each other for recreational sex, in which we indulged daily and with the same pleasure as in that first meeting in Yan Cheung's hotel suite. As I have often said, fucking is a toy which never fails to please and Simon and I were the living proof of this maxim.

Well, as you might imagine, our story is not yet over and events again took a totally unexpected turn.

In the New Year, we kept up our sessions at Big Mac's gym, where we had made a number of good friends, both gay and straight and with whom we often has recreational sex in the showers after training. Antonio kept a clean house and provided free condoms and lube in the showers, as he felt it his job to protect his clients from the HIV virus. It is never possible to be 100% certain that your place is HIV free, for it is impossible to control all your clients all the time and who knows what one chance encounter with an outsider might bring.

I should perhaps tell you that Simon and I always fucked each other bare back as it were but that we religiously used condoms in relations with all our clients. I had to look around the suppliers for rubbers long enough to enclose our new supersized fuck poles but I eventually found a brand which were fifteen inches long! One asks oneself who are these guys who sport such mega-dicks, but evidently they do exist.

The other thing we noticed was that many of the straight guys at the gym, quite liked to take our cocks up their arses, for like the MuscleCock competitors, they enjoyed a dose of anal stimulation in addition to regular male-female sex. When we went out in the evenings, we always both carried packets of the recently introduced Fukit condoms, two rubbers per pack with sachets of lubricant and very convenient for that chance sexual encounter, which we all have from time to time.

At the end of the day, both Simon and I were just human beings, with the same sex urge as other men and both of us occasionally found ourselves in a situation where we simply could not restrain ourselves. And so we both had the occasional one-off fuck with some guy whom we had found just too tempting to turn down. But such little one-off sexual peccadilloes in no way impinged on the relationship Simon and I shared, which was as solid as a rock: jealousy was a feeling which did not exist between us.

And so our life went happily on until early in February when we had both been serving one of our regular clients together when something totally unexpected happened. We were just about to leave Mr. Newman, a private merchant banker, who had been one of my first clients several years ago, when he asked us to sit down as he had a request to make.

Until now, neither of us knew anything about the private life of Mr. Newman, other than the fact that he was a super-rich private banker, sole owner of his own bank, Newman Acceptances. He was, he told us, a widower whose wife had died of a totally unexpected stroke at the early age of 36 leaving him with a young son, Christopher, aged five. Mr Newman had never remarried and Christopher had been cared for by a live-in nanny until he was eleven years old, when his father had sent him off to an expensive boarding school for boys located in Vermont.

Christopher was now 18 years old, a keen gymnast and by all accounts a well built lad and had just left school. He wanted to take a year's break before going to college. But Mr Newman had divined that all was not well with his son, who was very timid and had few friends and showed little or no interest in girls.

As you can imagine it is very difficult for a father to discuss his son's sexuality with him, but Christopher was clearly so unhappy that he eventually admitted to his father that he knew he was gay. Now Mr Newman, even though he used our services was not himself gay: like many men he just liked some regular anal stimulation. However he was a very broadminded man and sensibly realised that he could not change his son's orientation and decided to do his best to see how he could help his son organise his life for the best.

Christopher's root problem was that he was unbelievably shy. Even as an excellent gymnast at school in contact with other boys of his age, he could never enter into the sexual tomfoolery into which so many lads in their late teens become involved. Finally Mr Newman got it out of his son that he had no sexual experience himself whatsoever: as a well set up young man of 18 he was still a virgin and a very timorous one at that.

1...34567...11