Simon on the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Lad meets woman - and her lover.
5.4k words
4.76
6.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Part 2 Simon gains experience

Who are your friends?" asked his mother. Simon had met Daphne and Julian again at the ice-cream kiosk later that day and had sat with them chatting and eating the ices.

"Just some people I've met." Tiresome to be pressed for more information.

"We wondered, given you keep going off, whether you'd found a girl."

Simon hadn't. He'd found a woman and that was OK!

Simon was, of course, drawn back to the pine trees, dunes and almost nude beach yet again the next day. It was not that he was annoying Julian and Daphne by seeking them out and tagging along with them, Daphne had suggested it. She had said he should walk that way. He found them in much the same place but dressed in the green striped bikini and swimming trunks. He had not taken his shorts off -- had thought he'd find or see if they were there first.

"Morning Simon." The usual pleasantries. "I'm not used to seeing you with shorts on. Come on, off with them, and sit with us."

It was lovely to sit close to them on their towels, close so his skin was touching their skin. Him naked with exposed penis and balls, them dressed -- well in the rather limited covering which passes for respectability on a beach, or possibly promenade, but would have shocked the Victorians in mixed company. Men naked and sea bathing together seemingly not shocking at all. Naked men alone apparently normal but not at all in mixed company. Much, much covering required. The scrap of material over Daphne's breasts and the little bikini bottoms with quite a lot of 'cheek' showing, would have been almost as indecent to the Victorians as if she had been stark naked. And Julian's limited trunks, little more covering than Daphne's bikini, were far too revealing for Victorian eyes -- his nipples were in full view!

There was something rather fun or exciting about sitting with Daphne but with him being the naked one. It was not intended, but Simon began to erect, and the movement was spotted and watched. That did not help. It went the whole course, even to Simon's foreskin sliding back of its own accord.

"That's very nice, Simon. Is that for me?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry? For displaying such a nice, firm, manly cock. I like to see it. It looks good enough to eat, doesn't it Julian?"

"Well, I don't know about that."

"Julian's never sucked a cock, Simon. Have you?"

"No!"

"I have," she said, "several. Would you like me to suck yours?"

"Err, what... I. Yes!"

There had been some element of implication that that might be in the offing when they had sat and had ice-creams the day before. Suggestive licking by Daphne of her ice cream cone. A mulberry scoop on top of one of vanilla. Nothing actually said, at least by Daphne, though Julian had commented:

"Daph. Stop it. You're embarrassing Simon to say nothing of giving him a hard-on." Julian had been sitting where he had a clear view of the front of Simon's swim shorts.

Nothing said by Daphne, but Simon had wondered. Wondered if he might be treated at least to the show of Daphne fellating Julian, but if she had gone so far as teased him like that, might she go further -- suck his cock at the same time as Julian's? But now she was seemingly asking if he would like her to suck.

"Look at you, Simon, I think you're almost panting with the idea. I think you'd no sooner be in my mouth than you'd be ejaculating. That's a bit quick for a girl. Perhaps I should suck Julian first -- show you what happens before you feel it yourself.

Next to him Julian was clearly up for the idea. His penis obvious. It had erected, the glans had pushed out of the top of his trunks and the banana shape was clear within the material.

"Stand up Julian and pull those trunks down."

Down and off, right off, Daphne's boyfriend standing in front of her, his penis rigid and well angled. With Simon sitting there with Daphne he was seeing the cock in some detail. Indeed, with the sun behind Julian, the man's scrotum was showing light through it, except where the testes were. Dark egg shapes. A fine set of male genitalia but what was even finer was to see Daphne's head slowly moving towards Julian's cock and her lips opening. Moving towards Julian's rigid organ. A new sight for Simon -- certainly something he had imagined a lot. Would those lips soon be closing around Simon's knob, clasping him -- and what would her tongue do?

Simon watched as Daphne's lips slid over the first part of Julian's rounded end, he watched as her tongue came out and licked the underside. What must that feel like? A bit further and the whole knob was in her mouth. Quite something to see. Simon had seen pictures, but nothing quite like seeing for real inches away. A real mouthing of the penis' end before she began sliding her lips up and down, more and more of it.

The sight of Julian's not inconsiderable cock actually in Daphne's mouth. Her lips stretched over it. And then Julian began to gentle buck his hips - fucking his girlfriend's mouth. Wow, thought Simon, and was he to do that? Julian began breathing hard. Was he about to come? 'Exploding,' as he had read somewhere as a description, in her mouth. Might he see cum appearing around the edges of her lips, dripping from her mouth? But Daphne's mouth slid off the end of the organ.

"Well, Simon, what do you think? Would you like to try?"

"Um, yes. If I may?"

"Come here then."

Julian had stepped back and now it was Simon's turn to stand and approach in front of the kneeling woman, his erection pointing at her face. Fuck! Daphne had just licked the end. It was so sudden. She really had. Simon was trembling as she slid her lips over his glans. The sight and the sensations. So hot, so wet, so soft. There it was. His cock in a lovely woman's mouth. He could not help it; he began bucking his hips. The fucking action.

"Gently," said Julian, a hand on his shoulder, "just let Daphne do it."

It was wonderful. So different from his fingers -- or between a pillow -- or... And the sight of his cock disappearing into Daphne's mouth. Her lips grasping it and moving up and down his shaft. The feeling of wet softness sliding -- and that tongue touching and tickling.

"I'm, I'm close. I'm..."

Daphne released him.

"Not yet," she said, "I hope," she added uncertainly.

But no, it wasn't -- quite.

"You do look a bit like a fish, Simon all goggle eyes and opening and closing mouth. You were close, weren't you?" She licked her lips. "Mmmm, nice.

Another mouthing of Julian. There Simon was, side by side with Daphne's boyfriend. Julian's cock extended and in Daphne's mouth being sucked, and then it was his turn again.

"I'm close. Close again." Daphne had hardly started.

"I'm sure you don't want to cum yet, Simon. Why don't you both go down to the sea to cool off, have a swim and then come back to..." she grinned, "Cum!"

Simon looked away, looked away towards the sea and the moving waves.

"You want us to...?"

It was the idea. Not just casually walking down to the sea to swim naked but walking down to the sea with Julian, both of them fully erect. Psyched up or certainly sexually wound up there was nothing Julian or Simon could do about their erections for a time, save stuff them in swimming costumes but the beach was deserted and was that bother really needed? Yet walking down to the sea with full erections was just not what men did. Simon certainly, as he set off, and no doubt Julian, so conscious of it standing proud in front of him. Swaying slightly with the movement of his hips as he walked with Julian -- his cock doing just the same. His eyes darting left and right just to make sure the beach was deserted.

"Daph's right, Simon. You have got a good cock."

He was looking at it and it rather meant Simon had to look at Julian's and comment.

"So have you, Julian. Um, it's big."

"Not something we normally show off. Not a normal attribute to proudly display... and Daph's certainly made us stand proud."

She certainly had.

"What do you think? Shall we try and get all the way to the sea like this?"

"I can't really believe..."

"You are walking stark naked down a beach in the hot sun with a hard-on? And with another naked and erect man? No, not something one does every day of the week is it? Fantastic feeling, isn't it? Doesn't it make you feel a man?"

"Yeah!" It certainly did. Such a good job his parents couldn't see him, though -- or his friends back home for that matter.

"Would you like to feel a man?"

Julian turned to him, his cock there and so upright. Within easy reach, upright and easy to curl fingers around. Simon was stunned, surely Julian was not asking him to hold his cock -- stroke it?

Julian laughed. "Nearly there, nearly at the sea. We're going to make it. It's been a hard walk!"

Indeed! And they had done it -- hard all the way. Julian turned and waved back at Daphne. Simon felt he should do the same. Wave with his cock so up and stiff, waggling as he waved.

A refreshing swim. A bit of larking about and then a walk back up the beach to Daphne. The beach still deserted but the dripping pair now merely naked, just nudists, and not displaying aroused masculinity. Upon the towels the now delightfully naked Daphne watching them as they came closer.

"Mmmm. Freshly caught cocks all tasting of the sea."

The penises were soft and still dripping from the ocean. The water had cooled their ardour Daphne rose to her knees reaching out with her hands for the two shrunken and rather cool penises, lifting them to point at her mouth.

"Oh -- aah," groaned Simon. The girl had not just taken his soft penis into her mouth but his balls as well. All gone! He had not expected that for his first experience of oral sex -- in a girl's mouth. Not to be taken in totally! But, the balls were soon regurgitated. Simon was starting to swell and swell strongly. His eyes were round. Beside him, Julian's penis too was starting to grow. Daphne, sat back on her heels and watched the two penises erect there in her hands.

"It's a lovely thing to watch, isn't it Simon? Watching a cock -- two cocks -- grow strong and manly."

Simon was watching. Watching his own and Julian's. Seeing them swelling in front of naked Daphne as she, slowly, moved their foreskins.

"I'm going to try and edge you both. Tell me if you think you're about to cum and I'll swop." Her mouth moving from one bulb to the other, taking the penises to varying depths and doing interesting things with lips and tongue. Wonderfully sensual -- both tactile and visual. What a thing to be seeing, both another's penis being fellated and then your own. The sight of his own penis in Daphne's mouth.

It worked for a time. Simon and then Julian warning 'things' were about to happen. But they were going to - probably sooner rather than later on Simon's part. A boy new to having his cock sucked is not going to be able to hold back for very long.

"Daphne," he said looking down at her lips sliding on his penis, "I'm close -- again."

She opened her mouth and took it away without a parting lick or suck. Her mouth immediately slipping over Julian's knob. But the damage had been done.

"I'm still going to cum," said Simon. There was nothing he could do about it. His reproductive system had completely switched on. Valves were opening, valves were closing, various organs were getting ready to secrete. The ejaculate was being prepared for launch!

Daphne was quick. Her mouth left Julian and clamped itself around Simon's penis just below the head and began sliding again. Her tongue slid over his smooth glans underneath, perhaps even 'twanging' his fraenum. Inarticulate pleasure noises from young Simon and for the first time in his life he began to spurt semen into a woman's body. The woman's mouth rather than her vagina, admittedly, but nonetheless internal rather than external. So good. Visually, as well as the feelings, and the whole idea. A fantastic cum -- and a long one. Not wanking himself. Having it all done for him. Not his moving stroking foreskin but the delicious sliding of lips and flicking of tongue. No need to worry about where the semen was going. And that feeling of those lips and tongue -- and seeing Daphne's mouth all around is cock as he felt rush after rush of his semen going up his cock. Not seeing it coming out but knowing it was all going into her mouth.

"That was a lot, Simon." She was speaking with her mouth rather full. Daphne had released him. He could see his cum there as she spoke, see it on her lips, indeed dribbling from her mouth. Her words very liquid. She swallowed and her words came clearer. "A real mouthful of cum, Simon. Was that good? Shall we see if Julian can produce as much?"

Simon had not even subsided when Daphne's lips closed upon her boyfriend's cock. Having come, Simon was not as interested as he would have been before. Sexual interest does rather depart with ejaculation. Julian had had the pleasure of watching a full fellation whilst aroused. Seeing and knowing Simon was cumming. He was now to be sucked off. Daphne's mouth was to be refilled. And it was.

More ice-cream. Not at the kiosk but sitting at a table in a beach bar, a table against a wall but with a lovely view out to sea at the harbour. Simon excused himself and went to take a leak. Standing and pointing 'Percy at the porcelain' he found himself the other side of the wall from the table he was sitting at with Daphne and Julian, moreover able to hear his friends talking. He could overhear them - just. "He's completely safe. No risk of anything. He's not been with anybody else. I mean... I'm on the Pill and... you know you've always said..."

What had Julian always said? That puzzled him as he shook. Indeed, later that day when in bed, Simon took time getting to sleep thinking about that. The mention of the Pill did rather imply... it was difficult both getting his erection to subside and not to wank at the thought. It must mean he would be invited to... fuck. He should not 'waste' his semen with 'just' a wank. Well, perhaps a little wank but not going all the way. Simon drifted off to sleep with his penis hard in his hand but his stomach not wet and sticky.

"Simon, if I offered would you like to fuck me?"

It came, sort of, out of the blue. It was not on the beach, in a café or by the ice cream kiosk. He had happened to meet Daphne all on her own in a shop up in the town the next day. A completely accidental meeting. She had suggested coffee and they had sat outside a café in town with the cars going past. Simon had wondered quite what his mother and father -- and sister -- would have said seeing him there with a woman -- a woman alone. Julian was not there.

Simon had not spluttered, but he certainly had put his coffee cup down.

"But... Julian?"

"He'll fuck me afterwards."

That was not what Simon had meant. He had meant did Julian mind? What had Julian to say about that? Was that OK with Julian? He had not meant, what did Julian think about fucking Daphne afterwards. He took up the point though.

"But you'll be all... I mean, with my..."

"He'll like that."

"Huh!" But actually, it could so easily have been him going second. He had read in books about 'sloppy seconds' but this was a bit different. Not so much a suggestion it was second best to having 'first dibs' but did she mean Julian fancied that; had a kink about fucking Daphne after someone else? Simon would not have said 'no'. The idea of Julian rising from between Daphne's thighs having 'deposited' would not have stopped him leaping upon Daphne and plunging into her, no doubt, steaming vagina and fucking away -- Julian's cum or no Julian's cum. Did he want to do that -- to fuck for real? You bet he did!

"Finish your coffee then, and we'll go and fuck."

Just like that then. Simon to lose his virginity all of a sudden. Late afternoon in the sultry hotness. No holiday romance with a nice young girl of his own age. No such snatched intimacy, probably two virgins and a condom. Not that at all -- and no condom. Not, of course, that Daphne had said that. Simon had overheard about the Pill. Perhaps he should innocently ask about 'protection.' Show his maturity and caring manliness.

Through a door in a side street and up wooden stairs to Julian and Daphne's room. A nice enough en-suite room with a window overlooking the town square. Not a modern hotel, more a B&B. Authentic and old, albeit therefore without air conditioning. Hot within. A room not to wear clothes. Simon stood looking at the room, even went to look out of the window. Somewhat unsure what to do. Julian was not there. All of a sudden it had the feeling of clandestine sex, an affair, snatched intimacy, indeed -- the woman cheating.

"Go on," said Daphne, "undress."

Simon did as he was told. Shirt, sandals and then shorts and pants. The young man standing naked and hard in the still, close almost stuffy air of the room. It was hot. Upon the bed Daphne lying there, summer dress modestly over her thighs, sandals by the bed on the floor.

"You'll need to take my knickers off."

Not strictly necessary. Knickers can be drawn aside; penises can push past them!

"You want me to?"

Daphne nodded. Simon knelt on the bed and reached up into Daphne's dress and tugged, pulling her knickers down and off over her ankles. She lay there, legs open and her hairy sex all visible. So exciting, the thought his cock was going to be in there.

"Nuzzle me... kiss me there."

Simon had not done that. Again, his reading had prepared him. He knew what to do. What it had not prepared him was the heady scent of an aroused woman close to. A hint of pee and animal heat. Was his cock rigid below him! In he went, knees on the bed, mouth and nose right in between Daphne's thighs and with his bottom in the air. Delightful wrigglings from Daphne, a rush of wetness, thighs clamping and releasing. His tongue inside her. So hot, so wet, so... feminine.

Daphne smoothed the cotton dress over his head as she stroked his hair through the material. Simon up inside her dress.

"That's it, Simon, you are doing well -- very well."

The sound of the bedroom door opening and then closing. Was that Julian? Surely it was but with the restraining hand on his head keeping him at his liquid work, he could not see. No burst of outrage at finding his woman in bed -- or rather on the bed -- with another man. Or rather a boy. Not quite the same, really, as finding your woman in flagrante delicto. It was sort of finding your woman being prepared for you! The boy warming her up with fingers or, in this case, mouth and tongue.

But had Julian taken exception to the scene then Simon was as vulnerable as could be. Eyes obscured within Daphne's dress, unable to see, yet his bottom up in the air and exposed, his testicles hanging free and unprotected. A rather surprising sight to whosoever had come through the door. A very personal view. A boy or man could not be in a more vulnerable position. But no whack came to his bottom, no blow to his 'family jewels'. Was Julian merely watching?

It suddenly occurred to Simon that the whole thing could be a put-up job. Not only was his bottom exposed and easy to punish, so was his bottom hole exposed and vulnerable. He had thought he might lose his virginity in Daphne; might it rather be he was about to lose his anal virginity? Was Julian at that very moment standing naked right behind him with penis hard and extended aimed at his brown star? Might Daphne again clamp her thighs around his head, restrain him as Vaseline or some other slippery lubrication was applied to him and then... What would it be like? Would he like it? Would his penis stay hard? Might he even be encouraged forward and atop Daphne so he could fuck her as he was fucked? Could he accept that in order to experience fucking a girl?

But nothing, not a tickle to his so exposed bottom hole.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12