All Comments on 'Simon on the Beach Pt. 02'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10026 months ago

Simon has got the holiday of his lifetime! What more could a young male virgin want but a willing more experience woman to “show him the ropes” so to speak. Not sure how far Julian is going to take this threesome - I’ll await further chapters!

KlitomaticKlitomatic6 months ago

Daphne is to Simon as my Jeanie was to me. Many a woman should thank my first for her thorough education of me.

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

What a lucky boy then, memories of my first "near experience" although not with a woman but a girl, both of us inexperienced each just as novice as the other on the cliffs near a caravan park at Poole Dorset, family holiday all of us relaxed and having a good time, but I was able to just leave the others and meet my girl for a bit of fun it was good back in the 60s being the older of the family group. No responsibilities just having a good time but not with the girl who would become my wife no she was later. Good story Max, liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...