Simon on the Beach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready to be fucked now, Simon."

He was released out into the room. As he came out from under the dress there was Daphne but where was Julian? Simon backed from the bed and turned and there was Julian, naked and as erect as he. He had evidently been watching, perhaps even wanking.

"You first," he said.

Their masculine organs, all ready for the deed were inches apart. So ready for a fuck, peeled and upright, so ready to be stimulated into ejaculation.

"You were doing well. I could see how you were pleasing Daph. Shall I get her ready, or will you?"

It was Julian who undressed her, his hands to her dress and bra; undressing his girl for the boy to have a fuck. What would Simon's parents, let alone his sister, have thought? Julian caressing, Julian kissing the woman as he removed her clothes. Simon standing and watching as if he was a peeking voyeur from the next room, but he was actually there in the room with them with full permission to watch and, apparently, it was he who was to do the fucking not Julian -- at least to start with.

Daphne upon the bed. Daphne naked and with her legs apart, as she had been when he had had his face up inside her skirt. Julian standing beside her. Naked and with penis pointing at the ceiling.

"Are you going to climb aboard?" he asked.

"May I?"

"You may," an encouraging smile from Daphne and a suggestive movement of her thighs, opening her sex a little more. Showing Simon just where babies are made.

This was it! Simon got back up on the bed and moved forward to cover Daphne, to lie atop her body. It was hot in the room. His skin had a sheen of sweat and so did Daphne's. The contact was hot. Naked flesh to naked flesh. A full body contact. Daphne's hard nipples pushing at his chest. The feel of her soft tummy against his own. His thighs upon hers. The soft touch of her pubic hair. His face hovered above her own. Was he meant to kiss or was that reserved for Julian, her lover? Was inserting his young penis in her vagina quite different from brushing her lips with his or pushing his tongue in her mouth?

"You can kiss me if you like?"

It would hardly have done to say he did not -- and it would not have been true! His lips touched hers. Such sensitive things. It was Daphne's tongue that pushed into his mouth. An older and experience woman encouraging the young lad on.

A little tongue work and then a whisper in Simon's ear, breathy and with tickling tongue tip. "Go on, Simon, fuck me!"

The touch of his penis to a woman's wet softness. A penis head not quite sure where to go, pushing a little here and there. But it was an experienced vagina and an experienced woman on the receiving end. A movement of hips, a little here, a little there and then forward and the penis was captured and drawn inwards. The penis not so much penetrating as being engulfed.

"Oooh, that is nice, Simon, all hard and filling. Keep going."

And Simon was taken in, balls deep, absorbed and, indeed, engulfed. Soft and hot wetness all around. The motions of sexual intercourse coming naturally to him but, of course, it was all rather short. Daphne barely had time to raise her feet and lock them over her back before Simon was spurting - all too soon. He could not help it. It was all so arousing to a young and inexperienced man -- too much so!

"Sorry."

"That's all right, Simon. Your first time." She was stroking his back, stroking his hair as he lay atop her, breathing heavily, now ejaculated penis within her. When he finally arose, pulling soft penis from the woman -- and taking a sneeky look at where it came out as he did so (and seeing his cum there) -- he cast a sheepish look at Julian. Julian's penis was anything but flaccid. Clear that Daphne would be getting another and rather longer fuck. His own had been far too short. The feeling -- the feelings certainly 'wow' but he had let himself down, he felt. He had not been able to help it. But the feeling of coming, that spurting inside Daphne had been... so good.

Simon did not know whether to go or stay and watch. What was expected of him?

"We'll, we'll fuck again tomorrow, Simon. You and me... and Julian. Make it a bit longer." She smiled. "Give you some practice!" But for the moment we'd, rather like some, you know, lovers time alone."

Simon was perfectly happy with that. Only, dressed and about to close the door on them he looked back. Daphne had her legs wide apart, knees up, but it looked more like Julian was about to lower his face to her sex rather than mount her. Surely Julian wasn't going to do that with all of Simon's cum in and leaking out of Daphne? Surely not? He closed the door on the scene. His mind a whirr. Was it not so much Julian wanted to be second; that he had wanted to see Daphne fucked before he did it, but had a hankering for a 'cream pie' -- Simon had read about that too. Well, he had given Daphne his semen. It was rather up to her what she chose to do with it! He walked down the stairs and out into the sunshine. A virgin no more.

Did his parents and sister notice a change in him that evening? Not so much introspective but a degree more self-confident, more self-assured. Certainly, they had noticed he was a lot happier with the holiday of late. They did not like to ask.

Up early and out walking along the beach. Always a chance, Simon thought, of finding some other couple engaged, or a pair of early morning sun seekers not worrying about bikinis and so on. He, though, very much had a particular couple in mind, and it was very pleasant to find Julian and Daphne out walking too as the sun rose higher. They had said they would be there. They walked rather further than most might on an early morning stroll. Way away from the town beach.

"Shall we?" asked Daphne. "I'm going to."

Lovely to see her divest herself of clothing and just leave it behind her on the sand. Discarded shorts, tee shirt, bra and knickers. A naked girl with two clothed men. Obviously, a woman. No penis but breasts, hips and a hair covered slit. What lay behind that slit was of great interest to Simon. Might he be permitted to enter again?

"Are you going to join me?"

A trail of discarded clothing upon the sand and three naked people walking onwards and away from the clothes. Two very clearly male, their reproductive organs extended and capable.

"We normally fuck when we wake up, Simon, but we didn't today because we thought we might meet you. We thought it'd be nice to have you join with us. Are you going to fuck with us here on the beach?"

"What, now?"

"I'm ready, Simon, I'm ready to be fucked. I'm naked. You're naked. We are all naked. Do you want to feel?"

The invitation -- the invitation to just put his hand between Daphne's legs and feel whether she was wet. Or rather just how wet she was.

And she was! Hot, gooey and very wet. His finger not only slipped between her lips but up into her body.

"Well? Will a penis go in?"

"I think so."

"Surely you know," said Julian.

"I'm... inexperienced."

"Shall I see?"

Daphne just bent her body and held her ankles, exposing her sex and the apparently ready hole. Just so good for Simon to see Julian's knob approach, touch and disappear into Daphne. It and the rest of his penis reappeared all wet looking, sticky even.

"I think you could say Daph is ready! Would you like to try?"

So animalistic. Daphne bent at the waist like that. Simon had stared at the sudden mating and then withdrawal. And the wonder of just casually being invited to fuck. His second invitation in as many days. To just do it as Julian stood there, to step forward, hold his cock and aim it and feel the hot wetness slide up his cock as he embedded himself. Hands instinctively on Daphne's hips as he began to fuck. Sloshing sounds, slapping sounds as his thighs met Daphne's bottom.

"Mmmm that's nice," exclaimed Daphne.

Polite to pull out and offer Julian his turn -- in his woman! Sensible too, it was all getting to that too enjoyable stage when balls lift and various glands start pumping and pushing out semen. He did not want it to be like the day before -- premature ejaculation. Really, really premature.

"Stroke my clit, Simon."

He felt from her front, seeking her button, as very close indeed Julian' penis plunged in and out of her vagina. At her bent over rear. Daphne's head turned, her mouth seeking Simon's cock. Wonderful to be taking her together. One in each end! Simon looked up, in the far distance on the town beach figures moving, but no one near to see the naked sex.

"Would you like to fuck Daphne some more?"

Again, Julian pulling out to let Simon take his place. From her mouth to her vagina, a mere step around the woman. Around to where her bottom was raised and her sexual opening showing. So good to be there. So good to be naked with his friends. So good to have his cock hard and up and about to push into this rather desirable woman.

"I like this. So good. You're kind to me."

"Oh, shut up, Simon. We all like a good fuck. Just stick it in me."

And Simon did. Julian stuck his in at the other end. It was clear they not only liked a good fuck but giving each other a good suck as well! Back and forth Simon went with his penis, letting it sink in until his stomach touched Daphne's bottom and he could not see his cock any more; then a slow withdrawal, his organ appearing again below him; a repeated movement, so good to feel the flesh of Daphne's soft bottom against him; so good to feel the slippery sliding and know his knob was going so deep inside Daphne. So good out on the beach in the early morning sun; the light and heat, the sea and sky so blue, the setting so perfect with the sea over there and the dunes with their grass so close. All so picturesque.

All at once Simon became aware of a slight movement up in the dunes. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, indeed! Simon the sometime voyeur was being voyeured.

12