Simon Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing the toy as deep into me as it could go my eyes widened as the ears surrounded my clit. I stopped breathing for a few moments until gasping for air as I neared orgasm. "Ooo yes," I whispered to myself as I started to thrust my hips up against the toy trying to speed up the thrusting.

As I thrust though the ears shifted from around my clit losing the sensation. My pleasure distracted brain quickly realised this and I stopping thrusting as I pushed it as deep into me as it could go again. Another bark, this time louder. "Fuck off Charlie," I shouted which just encouraged him and he barked twice again.

He barked again and I slammed the toy onto the bed. "Fucks sake dog," I snapped, "Cant a girl cum in peace?" I spat as I got up and yanked my door open.

"What?" I asked staring at him as he just stared back at me wagging his tail. "What?" I repeated to him.

I gave him a quick fuss and bit of attention and closed my door again. He scratched at it and I gave up and left it unlatched. Before I was back in bed he had pushed open the door and was sat next to me watching. "Really?" I said looking at him, "You are going to watch me masturbate?"

He didn't reply, of course he didn't, he was a dog, he just sat staring and wagging his tail. "Don t tell your friends," I said smiling to myself as I got on my front and onto my knees lifting my bum into the air.

Pushing the toy into myself from behind I turned my face so I was not distracted by a dog watching me. What was most disturbing was I had let a couple of ex boyfriends watch me masturbate and their expression was pretty similar to the dog's. I held it deep inside myself, allowing the ears to vibrate my clit and after a few moments I felt my tummy muscles pulse and relax. I moaned softly as I felt my orgasm rise up between my legs as I lost control of my body. I shivered and rippled in time to my orgasm as I climaxed. Removing the toy I laid onto my side and place it on my bed side table.

Charlie took this as an invite to get up onto my bed and curl up at the foot of it. I had a king size bed so there was plenty of space for him although he was laying on the duvet so I couldn't move it. I tugged it a few times, but gave up and got up. I went to the bathroom taking the toy and giving it a wash. I dried it and went back to my room. I put it away, hiding it under my books in the draw. "In or out?" I said to Charlie pointing at the door.

He just looked at me and curled up tighter on my bed. "Okay, fine, but you stay in all night," I said as I closed the door and automatically reached for the t-shirt that was folded up underneath my pillow. I held it and and hesitated, Simon said to sleep naked as I argued with myself internally for a few seconds. "Sleep naked, go on, Simon said," I said to myself as I threw the t-shirt onto the other side of the bed and climbed in shuffling the dog further across with my feet to make space for myself.

I pulled at the duvet a couple of times, but it was underneath him and as it was warm I let him keep the duvet, I curled up and quickly fell asleep.

There was a tap at my door what felt like 10 seconds later. "Is the dog in there?" I heard my Dad ask through the closed door.

"Er, yeah," I said sleepily as I checked with my foot that he was still there.

"Do you want him out?" he asked.

"Yeah, can do," I replied, "I'm not decent though, don't come in," I added as although it was pretty much pitch black the light in the hallway would be on and I was naked with no duvet.

"Come on Charlie," he said as he opened my door for him, The dog got off my bed and I heard him go out. I heard my door close and after pulling up the duvet to cover myself I quickly fell asleep again.

12