All Comments on 'Simon Says Ch. 03'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the story. Hope you keep going with it.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
Impressive

Very good wordsmithing, nicely told. I read all three chapters in one sitting.

I do enjoy your descriptions of Sophie's reactions to playing Simon's game. I hope in future chapters that he returns.

You've left several plots that you might explore: Where does Joan go with such regularity? Will Sophie and Hanna continue their dares? Will she and her brother continue their exploration? And of course, will Sophie find Simon amongst her co-workers?

qarlcueqarlcueover 4 years ago
a fan

thanks for the fun and sexy story, even sweet at times. erotica is fantasy, and that's the way it is. but the way you give the thoughts, "good" and "bad", both confident and self-effacing, the ups and the downs, and the realistic "ewwwws", makes it as believable as erotic writing can be. it's my favorite style, you're good at it, and I hope you'll write more. cheers!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I found the lack of completion of the Simon says episode a bit disappointing as it was the main interest of the three chapters, I would have thought you'd have put that to bed so to speak, but your the writer so that ball is definitely in your court. I thought the interaction between the siblings was interesting but again it went nowhere so perhaps you have done with this now, shame.

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_over 1 year ago

I'm a bit mad u didn't tell us who Simon really was but it was a nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous