Simon Says Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The random was so infuriatingly awesome, bringing me so close to orgasm and then fading away to a less intense buzz just before I tipped over the edge almost felt like it was sentient. Squeezing and pulling at my nipples until pleasure turned to pain I heard myself cry out in frustration as once again it denied my climax. Aware of how loud I had been I checked the door urgently, but ripples between my legs blurred my vision as I felt my eyes roll up into the back of my head. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck," I breathed as an almost silent breath.

My back arched and my legs twisted together, my hands squeezing my nipples as I climaxed. I heard myself gasp and moan audibly as I shuddered to an intense orgasm. Rocking my hips in time with the waves of my own pleasure I humped against the invisible force that was between my legs. It didn't stop, it was set to random, normally at orgasm I stop and let myself come down, but set to automatic and random it kept going and so did my orgasm. Gasping for air and control I flopped onto my back, my arms outstretched to each side of me as I laid on my back in a starfish position and came again.

I felt the warmth between my legs as my excitement rushed out of me and soaked into my already wet panties. "Shit," I whispered as the vibrator dropped to a less intense speed and pattern and I took the opportunity to push my panties down which allowed it to fall away from my clit and onto the bed.

"Fuck," I whispered as I laid on my back, my panties around the top of my thighs and a still vibrating sex toy rippling against the bed sheets. I reached for the toy and turned it off which caused my phone to light up to indicate the lost connection. "Wow, I think I just wet myself," I said to myself as I regained a grasp of reality and gently touched between my legs.

My clit felt like it was still vibrating between my legs and my tummy felt like I had been on a roller coaster for three hours straight. It didn't know which way was up and down and my orgasm fogged brain didn't care either way.

I laid like that for the best part of 30 minutes, stunned and so sexually satisfied I dozed off a couple of times, only waking up when the wetness of my panties touched my bare skin. I kicked them off and onto the floor where I heard them land they were that wet with my excitement. I rolled over towards my bedside draw and took out a clean pair and just rested my eyes for a few seconds. I fell asleep and only woke up with the rising sun shone through my window. I was still holding the pair of panties and laying in a very unlady like position on my back.

**********

Thank you for reading

All comments welcome