Simon Says - My Story Pt. 03

Story Info
My cock starts earning money.
10.1k words
4.45
14k
13
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIMON SAYS - MY STORY

Chapter 3

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

It can be read as a stand alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY" is a fetish story.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

MY COCK STARTS EARNING MONEY

A few days after my medical all the results came back clear so Noel said that I was ready to sell my cock. I was up for it but was having second thoughts about if I wanted to work at "The Club" for the Doctor. Maybe I should just stick to "normal" sex?

Noel and I arrived at a big house on a private estate, I was nervous getting my cock out and fucking, what if I couldn't get it up?

Noel looked at me and said, "don't look so scared mate, it's just a hole to use, think of the money. She a nice older women, just wants oral, anal and vag. sex, nothing too difficult. Her husband might be there, he likes to watch and wank, sometimes likes to hold our cocks to get them in the right holes so don't be surprised if you feel a hand on your dick. He likes to be the boss and likes to see his wife get used, don't worry she's up for it. Funny thing is that he goes to "The Club" to get used and beaten, so much for the dominant husband. I've told her that its your first time and you're shy so I'll be there as a second cock. When we start we'll cut the lawns first, shirts off to show off the body, drop your shorts to show off your underwear and bulge and give them a good look at the goods, then a wash up in the downstairs bathroom and then down to business. Hope you haven't got novelty underwear on, not your superman underpants?"

"Designer underwear always mate" I laughed, "and I've shaved, cock and arsehole is nice and clean."

"See, you're a natural already" Noel joked.

We got to work, shirts off, cutting the grass. Mrs. B, never did find her first name, and her husband were sitting on the patio watching. They must have been in their 60's, both well presented and both fit, they hadn't let themselves go. Grass finished I watched Noel drop his work shorts and lean on the lawnmower naked, he never wore underpants, with just his work boots on. He looked at me and nodded, I took the hint and dropped my shorts and turned to face them and rubbed my bulge through my underwear. My cock was starting to show a bit of interest at least.

Mr. B signalled to us both and we walked across to the patio.

"So you're the new lad are you?" he said.

"Yes Sir" I answered, "new, keen and I love to fuck"

He laughed and said, "show us what we're paying for, its no good hiding your cock in your pants lad."

I pushed down my underwear and let my cock spring free; it was fully hard just at the thought of fucking.

I'm sure that I saw Mrs B. lick her lips. It was a strange feeling standing in front of a man and women that I'd never met showing them my hard cock.

"Pull your foreskin back," he said. I did as I was told and just gave my foreskin a hand to roll right back and show off my cockhead and pisslit.

"Very nice, what do you think of it darling" he said to Mrs B.

"Oh he's beautiful, I love a fit lad, and his cock is going to fit perfectly in all my holes," she said.

Well at least that was a start, she liked my cock.

"Show him what he'll be using darling" he told Mrs B.

Mrs B. unbuttoned her thin summer dress and top that she was wearing and pulled it wide open, she was naked underneath. Her tits were big, not that firm and so drooped a bit, she had really big firm nipples though. As I looked at them I just wanted to bury my head between them or just suckle on her nipples like a baby. I scanned down to her fanny, neatly trimmed to show it off. It was obviously well used over the years, her outer lips were hanging and puckered, her fanny was open and her clit was hanging there, I could see right into her fuckhole which was open, pink and I could see it was wet. She slid down the sun bed and showed off her arsehole. She's obviously had a few cocks up there over the years, as her pucker was well puckered and open by at least an inch.

"Like what you see?" Mr B. asked.

I nodded, "yes Sir"

She was a MILF, I liked older women, true, she was older than my Mother but I wanted to show Mr B. that I was going to fuck her and enjoy it and, of course, make her enjoy it.

"Go and get cleaned up and ready to fuck" Mr B. said to Noel and I. He was obviously used to being in charge. I pulled my ball bags up and Noel and I walked across the lawn towards the poolroom bathroom. It must have looked a strange sight, Noel was naked apart from his work boots, I was semi naked with just my work boots and my ball bags on, Noel had his hand on my arse directing me and Mrs. B was on her back naked showing off her fanny, tits and arse.

"You OK and still up for this" said Noel when we were in the bathroom, "I can see you're hard still"

"Of course mate, just I don't like him, the way he orders us and her about. Bet he's got a small cock," I muttered.

"He's always like that, yes you're right his cock is small and he can't get it up after his prostate operation. Don't worry about her, she's up for it, when he's not here and she books us she doesn't really enjoy it. You'll be able to get your own back on him when he's on the receiving end of you at "The Club" won't you?"

I smiled, I defiantly would.

"Right, lets get ready. Wash your cock and arse hole, no need to douche, just get your finger up there and make sure its clean" instructed Noel.

Who would have thought that a few weeks ago I'd be naked, hard and washing my arsehole out in front of another man.

"Give me a hand Simon," asked Noel.

"Look mate, as much as I like you I'm not washing your arsehole for you" I replied without looking.

"Fuck off" Noel laughed, "just give me a hand with this, look" and he pointed at his cock, which was soft and hanging there. "Just give me a bit of a wank, a different touch soon works, once it's hard it will be fine."

The things you have to do for a workmate!! I stood in front of him, looked him in the eyes and grabbed hold of his cock and slowly started to wank him, cupping his balls with my other hand. He grunted and I felt his cock start to fill with blood and harden in my hands.

"Oh you're good mate, a different hand makes all the difference" he said "lets get to work and fill her holes" and we gave each other a high five.

I was about to sell my cock for money.

We walked through the house, Noel knew where he was going, and entered a big comfortable lounge area. Most of the room was dimly lit but in the centre of the room was a big low table, padded and lit by a few spotlights, it looked very theatrical. "Don't worry mate, he had it specially made for all of this" said Noel.

Mrs B. was laying there on her back naked; legs wide open playing with her big open well used fanny. I couldn't see Mr B. so I guessed he was somewhere in the shadows.

Noel said, "just follow my lead."

We stood either side of her and she grabbed hold of our stiff cocks and started to wank us off slowly, we took the hint and both grabbed hold of a tit each and started to play with her already hard nipples.

"Suck them" came a voice from the darkness.

We both moved so we could latch onto her nipples and suckle away but she could still carry on wanking our cocks.

"Oh yes, suck on Mummy's nipples boys" Mrs B. said. Mummy was enjoying it!!

Again from the darkness came "feed her your cocks and work on her fanny." Noel gave me the nod and I got the fanny end and he got the mouth end. Noel pulled Mrs B. up the table so her head was hanging over the end and he could feed her the full length of his cock. She opened her mouth wide and Noel just got the head of his cock into her mouth, I could see her tongue licking his cockhead and working on his cock slit and then Noel started to feed his cock down her throat, she took it all without gagging as her throat was at the right angle to take it. Noel grabbed hold of either side of her head, withdrew his now wet and glistening cock and rammed it back into her mouth and started to face fuck her, hard.

I moved down to her fanny, her outer lips were hanging open and her inner labia were parted showing off her fuckhole and her clit, her clit hood was already drawn back exposing her large clit, it was engorged and red.

I took a deep breath and went for in, head down, tongue in. I ate her out almost chewing on her fanny lips, tongue deep in her hole, running my tongue up and down her fanny, she was wet with her own juices. I attached my lips onto her clit; she bucked and groaned but was still held down my Noel and his cock down her throat. My face was covered in her juices; I got three of my fingers in her hole and clamped down on her clit. She jerked and came, not a huge orgasm but more like a series of mini orgasms, more shudders that ran through her body. Every time she shuddered she let go a trickle of piss all over my face, I lapped it up.

"Change" came the voice from the darkness "don't forget her arsehole."

Noel pulled his cock out of Mrs B's mouth as I pulled my face clear of her twitching fanny; my face was wet with her juices and her piss. She knew what to do and flipped over on her knees presenting her arse for use.

"Get it down her throat, I'll have her arsehole" Noel told me.

I did as I was told and held her head and pushed my cock into her willing mouth; she took my cock right down to my balls and started to milk it with her throat muscles.

I looked at Noel, he smiled, took a deep breath and I saw his head disappear behind her arse, I felt her kick as Noel found her pucker with his tongue.

"Get her wet and open, she's going to get arse fucked" the voice said.

She was groaning and muttering as Noel worked on her arsehole and I was banging her mouth, she took all the cock she could get.

"Pull out young man," said his voice as he walked into the light, I did as I was told. He was naked, good body but a small sized cut cock that was just dangling there, no sign of even a semi hard on.

He climbed on top of his wife's back and held her arse cheeks open, "get it in her hole Noel, no need for lube if you've done your job and got her hole wet, looks like its open anyway" he said.

"Fuck my arse hard" his wife said.

Noel went in hard in one stroke; her arsehole was defiantly open, she hardly moved as she took his cock.

"Come on Noel, use her arse," her husband said.

I was standing there like a spare prick at a wedding.

"You, get under her and work on her wet fanny," he said. I looked at Noel fucking her arse and he nodded as if to say just get on with it mate.

I slid my head underneath her raised up hips and found her cunt, if was open so I went to work, no foreplay, just found her clit and started to chew it..... carefully of course.

"Oh God, yes" she said.

I got a few fingers into her fanny, then my thumb and then my fist up to my wrist. I got the perfect angle so as Noel thrust into her arse she'd impale herself onto my fist, I could feel her fanny juice and piss running down my forearm.

"Good lad, you soon pick up on what she wants" the old man said, I was beginning to dislike him more and more. "Time for a double arse fucking, that's what she needs and wants."

Noel pulled out of her arse and she stood up pulling her wide-open cunt off of my fist. God she was wide open but it looked beautiful and I couldn't resist it. As her cunt became level with my face I just had to push my face into her open hole, the wetness, the smell, the feeling of her wet cunt on my face.

"Get into position, she needs double dicking" came the instruction from Mr B.

What position I thought? I'd never double fucked arse before. I took my cue from Noel.

Noel lay down on the low table. I laid down on the table in the opposite direction with my legs spread over his so our balls were touching and our hard cocks were standing to attention touching as well. Was she going to take our cocks like this? eight inches in length of cock and five or six inches of cock in girth.

She stood over us and I looked up, her cunt was gaping and her arsehole was wide open and relaxed, she needs her arse DP'ed.

I tensed as I felt her husband grab hold of mine and Noels cock just below our cock heads. Mrs B. started to lower herself down and her pucker took both of our cocks in her arsehole till her arsecheeks were stopped by her husband's hand. He slid his hand down both of our cocks so his hand was just above our balls. "take it women, take it," he said.

She replied "Yes dear, two cocks are stretching me but it feels so good" and with that she took the rest of the length of Noels and my cock in her gaping arse. Mr B. pulled his hand away and she was sitting on our balls.

She stayed still for a while, getting used to the stretch, and then started to lift herself off until our cockheads were about to pop out and then she slammed herself down on the cocks, she was getting her arsehole double penetrated.

Her husband was pinching his wife's clit and she was using our cocks, up and down, up and down. She wasn't going to last long. I could feel her cunt clenching on my cock, her juices were running over my balls and down between my legs. She stood up, our cocks were out of her cunt, and she slammed back down on them and came. She screamed, moaned, twitched and bucked and I could feel her cunt clutching at Noels and my cock, she pissed herself and collapsed, her husband held her up.

Her husband pulled her off of our cocks and laid her down on the table. "Finish off lads" he said.

Noel and I got up and got onto our knees either side of her face and Noel started to wank off so I realised that we were expected to come over her face. She looked up and smiled and opened her mouth, "give me your nice hot loads lads," she said. I spunked first, the first shot hit Noel and covered his cock, he laughed and just used it as lubricant firing off six hard pulses straight into her mouth, fuck that looked hot and I deposited the rest of my spunk over her face.

Her husband pushed up out of the way and started to kiss her and lick off our spunk, he sounded hungry. We got up and made a discreet exit back to the bathroom.

"Well?" asked Noel.

"Is it always like that?" I questioned.

"No, that's probably the only difficult client that we fuck, the rest are easy and more enjoyable." he looked at me as if to say do you want to go on with this.

"Anyway, you've doubled you daily rate today and here's you tip from them" and Noel gave me an envelope.

I looked inside it and for that amount I'd be willing to take cock up my arse!!

"So who's the next client then mate?" I said and smiled back at him.

He gave me a lift home, Mum was waiting for me. "How did it go?, did you get hard?, did you enjoy it?, did you cum?" It was like coming home from my first day at school.

I told her all about it, about the clients and what I had to do.

She laughed and said "welcome to the real world, don't worry about Mr B. as when his wife's away he books me to dress him up as a women and I watch as he cleans the house as a maid. If he doesn't work hard enough I beat his arse with a riding crop so next time I'll give him a few strokes from you."

"I've decided to go and do some work at "The Club" as well Mum," I said.

She looked at me and said, "well you always were a randy little sod, I knew that from the state of your bed sheets and underpants, cum stains all over them. I think that you'll enjoy the different side of sex rather than just the fuck and suck side. Your sister and I have worked there a few times, always enjoyed it but then we've always just done the Mother / Daughter scenario and never gone down the kink route. If you start working there we can do Mother / Son, Sister / Son acts. The Doctor who runs it is fair and looks after his staff, you'll earn well if you decide to work there. Have a word with the Doc, he'll arrange for you to stay there for a few days to see what goes on and what's expected of you or have a word with Noel's son, he works there sometimes. Whatever you decide is good with me and your sister."

A few days later at work with Noel he told me that the following day we'd be fucking a Mother and Daughter, the Mother wants her daughter to have a new bit of young cock. I laughed and said "you getting too old and worn your cock out already Noel."

"Just watch out mate, when your naked and on the job and least expect it I'll get my own back" Noel answered. "So make sure you're clean and ready to fuck"

"Does your son like working at "The Club" I asked Noel.

"Well he's not the greatest talker but he goes back for more, I know that he doesn't do BDSM or go too far down the kink route though. Look why not come around for dinner tonight, he's a great cook and you can ask him about what you want to know. You can have a beer or two and stay the night and we'll go straight to work the next day," offered Noel.

"Thanks Noel, I'd love to. I'll give my Mum a ring to say I'm staying out tonight."

"You're 20 years old and still tell your Mum what you're up to" laughed Noel.

"I still live at home, she doesn't ask what I'm up to but if I don't tell her I'm not coming home for the night she worries if my bed hasn't been slept in the following morning.... that's what Mums do" I said.

"That's Mums for you, I do the same with my boy, although I know that he's either got his cock up a cunt or a cock up his arse, that's a randy little fucker for you" Noel said.

We finished early and headed off to Noels house. "I've got clean work clothes that will fit you at home, no clean underwear though, I never wear it but the boy can lend you some, it will be a bit stretched at the front though, he packs a big bulge" Noel laughed.

"It's OK, I was going to the gym after work so I've got clean pants and socks in my bag so I'll look presentable and smell fresh for the fuck tomorrow" I said.

We arrived at Noel's house and he parked his van on the drive, it was a nice looking tidy house, bit smaller then our house, the garden was tidy of course. We went around the back of the house and into the kitchen. I'd obviously met Noel's son before at work but only ever knew him referred to as "the boy", as we walked in "the boy" was standing at the centre island unit in the kitchen preparing dinner and he was shirtless. Noel walked up to him and kissed him and said "Simon, this is my son, Ronan, or as everybody just calls him, Boy."

The Boy came out from around the back of the unit, not only was he shirtless he was also naked below his waistline as well. He had a defined body, not muscular, as he didn't gym it like me. He had a hairless chest with small nipples. I couldn't help but look down, his cock just hung there. No pubic hair, his cock was long and I mean long, hanging over his balls and seemed to go on as far as his knees, he was cut and so with no foreskin his cockhead was exposed and it looked like the head of a long thin snake. The Boy smiled and started to play with it in front of us.

"Stop that, told you about that before when we have guests. Bend over" Noel said sternly.

He did as he was told and bent over a kitchen stool. Noel held him by the back of his neck and spanked the Boys arse hard, three times on each cheek.