Simon Says - My Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boy said, "thanks Dad."

"Wash your hands before you start cooking. Were going to have a beer and a shower and then Simon wants to ask you a few questions about working at "The Club."

"OK Dad, dinner in about an hour, it's only chicken and ham pie, veg and mash with apple pie for desert, but its all homemade and there's plenty of it" the Boy said.

"Good Boy, I love you son," said Noel as he got beers from the fridge. "We'll sit outside".

As we walked through the house Noel was shedding his clothes until he was naked, "don't worry the garden is very private so feel free, in the house we don't wear a lot of clothes."

We went outside into a shaded private patio area; there were a couple of sun beds with big fluffy towels on them. Noel put his beer down, looked at me as he scratched his balls and rearranged them to get them comfortable.

Might as well join him I thought so pulled my shirt off, dropped my shorts followed by my underwear. "I can smell your cock from here" joked Noel.

"You don't smell too good yourself," I answered back.

Don't worry, a beer and a shower will sort that out" Noel smiled.

Noel started to talk, "we adopted Ronan when he was four years old, he was a handful, didn't trust me or my misses, had no manners or social skills and I hate to admit it now but one day I spanked him, not hard but just enough to show him who was in charge. It worked and within a few weeks he was controllable and seemed happier. When my wife walked out, it was all too much for her, I was left with a young lad to bring up, a business that was hardly making any money and bills coming out of my ears. Ronan and I became very close and he took over the running of the house, left school and got a job in a kitchen at a local pub and learnt to cook. He started helping me out as a gardener and soon realised what was going on when I disappeared off. On his eighteenth birthday I sat him down and explained everything."

"From that evening he's slept in my bed every night. I mean sleep, a cuddle but nothing else; you know that cocks aren't really my thing. Our female and later on our male clients were all over him, I'd end up doing all of the gardening and he'd end up doing all the fucking. He's a randy little fucker, he'll fuck anything that has a hole and let anything that has a cock fuck him, that's why he's so popular with our clients or with clients at The Club."

"The Boy" appeared with another two beers. "About 30 minutes Dad." I couldn't help but notice that his cock was semi hard.

"I told you he was a sex hungry fucker, he could smell our dirty cocks from the kitchen!! Feel free to use him tonight if you want Simon."

I shook my head and said "not really my thing." I noticed that Noel just smiled at me.

"Oh and if you hear any noise from the bedroom tonight it will just be me spanking Ronan. He loves it and will annoy and goad me until I do, he tries to wank me or suck my cock until I punish him and now he's seen your body and cock he'll be wanking off in front of me so he'll deserved to get punished" Noel said, "lets go and shower."

I followed Noel into a big wet room. "We're sharing, you don't mind," he said.

"Course not, it's just like the rugby club showers," I laughed.

It seemed strange showering with my boss from work and somebody that I'd had sex in front of. I felt him washing my back and washing in-between my arsecheeks so I returned the favour, he turned around and he was hard so I soaped up his balls and cock, making sure he was clean under his foreskin. "I better do the same for you" he said.

He started to wank me with his soapy hands, I just stared at him, I could feel my spunk rising and then "hey you two wankers, dinners ready," said the Boy who was watching wanking his cock, which when hard was at least a ten incher, at the wet room door. We all laughed.

Dinner was a great meal, all compliments to the chef, home made and home cooked food and a few beers, what more could a man want although it did seem strange sitting at the table naked with just a napkin covering our cock and balls.

Ronan had become quite chatty over dinner, well chatty for him anyway. Noel offered to clear up and wash up so that "you two can go and chat."

We went and sat out on the patio, I started and said "I've been offered a job at "The Club" and need to know a bit more about it, your Dad says you work there so....."

Ronan looked at me, "you'll love it and you'll be very popular, the clients like the young lads. Depends what you want to get involved with, straight sex, gay sex, bi, fetish, BDSM and all the rest. I don't get involved with the fetish thing, well apart from adult baby play, piss and glory hole sex. Straight, bi and gay is my thing."

I just looked at him opened mouthed.

"You really are innocent" he smiled. "Some of the women and the men like the younger men who work there, I know that I've got a big cock so they'll love that in their holes as well. I'm happy to take cock in my arse as well. Piss, I like either giving or receiving, glory hole sex, sticking my cock through a hole in the toilet block and getting it sucked by a mouth or shoving it in a cunt or arsehole. Adult baby play, there's a few clients who like to dress me up in nappies and treat me as their baby, of course I piss myself and that means a nappy change, spanking and then me fucking Mummy or Daddy or the other way around."

"If you decide to work there the Doctor will invite you to stay for a few days to see what its all about and see behind the scenes. Who knows we might end up working together. That would be good" Ronan said.

He watched me trying to get comfortable on the sun bed; I was trying to hide my hard cock from him. He smiled and said "let me take care of that for you, be rude not to as you're the guest" and he stood up, walked over to me, pushed my hands away and took my cockhead in his mouth and started to go down on me. Another man was sucking my cock...and it felt good and I was going to take control. I pushed the back of his head down onto my cock and he only stopped when he got down to my balls.

"Suck it you dirty little cocksucker, what's going to happen if your Dad finds out?"

He started to moan so I released his head and he pulled almost all the way off of my cock so I forced his head back down on it again. He just took it all easily.

I stood up and clicked my fingers, he knew what I meant and he laid down on his back with his head over the edge of the sun bed, a perfect angle to feed him my cock, his cock was hard, the snake standing bolt upright with his hand running over the shaft, I'd always wondered how a cut man wanked.

He pulled my arse towards him and my cock slipped down his throat, all I could hear was him slurping and moaning as he went to work on it. He was a good cocksucker, not that I had that much experience of having my cock sucked by a woman and certainly not a man. My spunk was starting to bubble up and I was looking down at his mouth taking my cock, his mouth forming a perfect "O shape."

I looked up with a stupid grin on my face and saw Noel watching. "What the fuck is going on?" he said. I resisted the temptation to say well what does it look like, thought that might not be a bright idea.

He pulled me off of the boy and pushed me out of the way. The boy lay there and Noel grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up so he was standing. Noel said, "I told you not to play around with our guests you dirty little slutboy."

Noel looked at me and shouted "and you said that its not really your thing, well that's been proved wrong hasn't It." He stood there and said, "assume the position both of you."

I didn't know what he meant until I saw the boy bend over the sun bed, arse in the air, just the right height for punishment.

"And you" Noel said and pointed at me.

"Fuck off, no way mate," I answered back.

"You're in my house so you'll do as your told if you want to keep your job and friendship with me" he said.

I did as I was told, bent over the sun bed like the boy, arse in the air and saw Noel pick up a leather paddle.

He pushed us both around so that Ronan was at one end of the sun bed and I was at the other. He lifted his arm and bought the paddle down on the boys arse hard, twice. The boy flinched and said "thank you Dad, I love you."

He came around to my end and bought the paddle down on my arse hard, twice. I didn't say thanks but just let out a small groan.

Noel repeated this twice so that the boy and I received six belts with the paddle across our arses each.

"If you're going to give it out at the club you've got to learn how to take it as well Simon" Noel muttered.

I stood up, my arse was red and throbbing, I was still rock hard and so was the boy. Noel, who was naked as well, his cock was just hanging there although I could see the head of his cock, his foreskin was pulled back, was wet and glistening.

"I suppose you both need to spunk up don't you? Look at your cocks, hard and dripping. Stand in front of each other and start wanking each other off you dirty slut boys" Noel told us.

So we did. I grabbed hold of the boys cock and he had hold of mine and we started to wank. From the look on the boys face he wasn't going to be long before he came and he knew that the way I was breathing I was close too.

His cock was long and I was using my fist to pump it, sliding it up and down the full length, he looked at me, groaned and I felt his cock swell up and the spunk started firing out of his slit. Good strong pulses that sprayed up in the air and landed back down over both of our cocks, I even felt some land on my shoulders and chest. Feeling his hot cum on my cock triggered my orgasm; my balls contracted and fired off. The way that the boy was holding my cock meant my cum load fired up and hit him in the face, he didn't move and took the five shots of my load.

It went very quiet; Noel laughed and said, "look at you son, covered in Simons baby batter. Both of you go and shower, no fucking about in the shower though, its time for bed."

We did as we were told and stood up the other end of the shower from each other. Noel was waiting for us when we came out of the bathroom. "Bed time for all of us" he said. I just stood there. "Come on Simon we're all in the same bed, its big enough for all of us."

I didn't know what to do, sleeping with two other men.

"You've got two choices mate, in bed with us or the sofa, take your pick" he said.

I ended up in bed with them.

It seemed very strange but nice and I realised that I hadn't slept in a bed with anybody else for years.

"No fucking about, we all need our sleep. Simon, you need a full load and a hard cock tomorrow, you've got clients to satisfy. Ronan, I'm dropping you off at a clients house tomorrow so once the gardening is done the client will be doing you." Noel told us.

"Yes Dad" said Ronan, I just nodded.

I woke up briefly in the middle of the night. Noel was one side of the bed wedged up against the boys arse with his arms wrapped around him. The boy had his hand lying across my balls and cock. I heard somebody get up later and when I came to with the light coming through the curtains I was face to face with Noel and the boy's soft cock was wedged against my arse cheeks.

"Come on, get up" Noels voice woke me up; it took me a few seconds to realise where I was. Noel had kicked the duvet cover off and exposed us all. We were all laying on our backs all sporting piss proud hard cocks, it was quite a sight. As if we were all one we grabbed hold of our hard cocks and stated to wank.

"Hands off cocks and put on your socks, no time for wanking. Simon and I will get a shower, Rohan will get breakfast on the table....and for fucks sake somebody open a window, it stinks of men who have been farting all night" Noel said as he let go a long noisy fart.

Noel and I showered together again making sure all our holes and equipment was clean and ready for use. Noel threw me a clean pair of work shorts and shirt and I dug out a clean pair of jocks and socks. By the time we got downstairs there was a "Full English" on the table; I could get use to this. We cleared up and the boy went and showered and we all got into the works van and headed off.

Nothing was said. Noel dropped the boy off at where he was working. "You know what to do, what's expected of you, he'll want to dress you up as usual and don't be too brutal with him as last time he said he enjoyed it but was bruised for days" Noel told him.

"OK Dad, hope to see you again soon Simon. Love you Dad" and the boy jumped out of the van and disappeared off.

We drove off and I said "about last night."

"What about last night?" Noel asked.

"I was in the shower with you washing your arse and cock off, your son had my cock in his mouth, I wanked your son off and I shot my spunk over his face, you beat my arse and we all ended up in the same bed. That's what's up." I spluttered.

"I've told you before that I just like straight forward sex, I don't mind a bit of cock or showering with a man but cock sucking or fucking another man is not for me. I enjoy punishing a man, watching him squirm or begging me to stop, I get a kick out of being in charge of another man. I love my son so I'd never hurt him and he gets a thrill out of me being dominant with him. As for all sleeping in the same bed, well we all need a cuddle sometimes, its all very well fucking all day but its not love is it?"

I agreed.

Noel carried on, "that's the most talkative I've seen the boy in ages. He doesn't have any real friends apart from me and he sees me all the time and he can hardly talk about work with his other friends can he. He can't tell them that he dressed up as a baby and fucked his Mum or a man pissed on him can he? At least you two have something in common."

"So it's up to you, whatever you decide I'll still employ you as a gardener and a cock. Did you enjoy last night?" Noel asked.

"I loved it, I loved the meal, I loved the banter, I'm the only man at home so I miss talking to a man about sex and what I want and what I like. I loved it when your son sucked my cock and I loved it when you punished us both. Waking up in bed with two men with hard cocks was fucking horny...I want more" I told him.

"Well I'll be inviting you back again soon. Right we're here at the next job. It's a Mother and Daughter who want fucking and I can see that you've started to get hard already. I'll have the Mother, you can have the daughter and then we'll get them in the same room and fuck both of them together" Noel said.

We walked into the garden and the Mother walked towards us, she was tall and blonde. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts, you could see her fanny lips and the shorts showed off her full arse. The tight tee shirt showed that she was braless and her nipples were erect and poking through. She walked straight up to Noel and kissed him whilst expertly undoing his shorts and letting them drop down to the grass. His cock was hanging there.

"God I've missed this" she said as she dropped to her knees and started to wank his cock, I watched as Noel's cock hardened and stood upright, his foreskin rolling back to show off his glistening cockhead.

I coughed, I felt like a bit of a spare prick at a wedding...and my prick was tenting out of the front of my work shorts.

"Oh darling" she said "sorry, I just love Noels prick and I haven't had it in my holes for so long. Why don't you go and find my daughter, she's in the kitchen doing some college work. I'm sure that we'll all meet up later to play together."

I did as I was told, the Mother already had Noels cock buried in her mouth and she was too much of a lady to talk with her mouth full!

I went into the kitchen and saw a girl bent over a big wooden kitchen table. She was as tall as her Mother. She had long blonde hair tied in a pigtail. Her top was a short sleeved white college blouse, she was wearing a very short tartan college skirt and as I bent over slightly to get a better look I could see her pert arse was covered in a very tight pair of white school girl pants, knee length white socks and flat black shoes...every part the college girl. My cock gave another twitch. She stood up and turned around. Oh fuck, my cock was bulging out of my work shorts and leaking precum into my underwear. The front view was even better. A beautiful face with just enough make up on to show off her "cum fuck me face," the white blouse showed off her big tits squeezed into a half cup white bra. When she saw me her hand went to the hem of her skirt and she lifted it up slightly so that I could see her white knickers just covering her fanny.

"Hello, have you come to help me with my school homework?" Mummy said that she'd found a tutor to help me out with my college project," she said.

"Er, yes. My names Simon" I almost stuttered. I was too busy watching her hand starting to go between her legs and rubbing her fanny. I hardly looked like a tutor as I was dressed in a pair of work shorts that you could see my tenting bulge in and a shirt that was open to the waist.

"It's my college project, its human biology. Come and have a look" she smiled at me.

This was going down the fantasy route wasn't it?!!

She bent back over the table to look at her laptop computer. I walked across and stood by the side of her. I could smell her and placed my hand on her firm arse, she didn't flinch.

Her laptop was playing a porn film showing a schoolgirl dressed almost identically to her getting fucked by huge cocks in all her holes. Well it was certainly human biology.

I lifted up the back of her skirt and ran my finger down her arse crack and between her legs and found her fanny crack. She was wet, very wet with her juices soaking through her white knickers. She moaned quietly.

"My names Sally" she said as she looked at me and I felt her hand on my cock bulge.

"I think that you need a practical demonstration of Human Biology don't you" I said.

"Are you going to fuck me like that?" Sally said pointing to the porn film.

I answered "yes" and kissed her on her "come fuck me lips."

There was a loud scream and a voice said "Oh yes, get your cock right in that hole." came from outside.

Sally laughed and said "Mummy's getting her arse fucked, I'm an anal virgin."

She might not be after today I thought.

Sally pushed herself into my crotch and ground her fanny against my bulge. She stood back and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off and undid her skirt and it dropped to the floor. She stood there just in her white bra and little white knickers that were showing the wetness between her legs. Oh she was so fuckable.

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts. My cock was leaking and I had a wet patch of precum that was soaking through. Sally dropped to her knees and licked the wet patch on my tight boxers and ran her tongue and open mouth along the shaft of my cock. She knew what she was doing. Her fingers hooked under the waistband of my pants and pulled them down. My prick was released and sprung up into her face.

She grabbed hold of the shaft, pulled my foreskin back and took my cockhead in her mouth and started to suck like it was a lollypop. I let out a moan. She was an expert, taking my full length down her throat and using her throat muscles to milk my cock. Her hand was between her legs playing with her fanny. I held onto her pigtail and forced the last inch of my cock down her throat and then pulled her off so my cock sprung free of her mouth.

"Yes, more" she panted and I pulled her back down onto my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling across my cockhead and pisslit. At this rate I wouldn't last long.

She pulled off and said, "I love the taste of your precum, your cocks leaking."

I lifted her up off her knees, kissed her again and lifted her onto the table and laid her on her back. She lifted up her legs and spread them wide so I had a beautiful view of her soaking wet panties. I buried my face in her fanny, licking it through her juiced up pants. She smelt and tasted of a young women. I looked up and Sally had pulled her tits out of her bra and was working on her erect nipples. I pulled her fanny juiced soaked pants down her legs and off of one leg so they were hanging around one ankle. It was a beautiful view, she still had her knee length socks on, her flat schoolgirl shoes on and I looked at her fanny that was wet, open and showed off her engorged clit.