Simon Says - My Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, wanked my cock a few times and positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt. This wasn't going to be subtle, no playing with her fanny, no fingering, no preparing her fanny for use, this was just fucking her. I slowly pushed my engorged cock into her hole, just a couple of inches, and watched as her hole opened up. I watched her fanny lips close around my cock trying to hold it in as I started to pull out and then pushed back in deeper till half of my cock was in. Sally was moaning and squeezing her nipples hard.

I pulled back out, rubbed her clit and gave her the full length of my cock in one thrust; I was buried in her cunt up to my balls. She locked her legs around my back and I started fucking her...hard.

She took cock as hard as I could give it to her. I pulled her bra off and her firm tits with the engorged nipples stood out. I leant forward so I could get my mouth around a nipple, my hips were pistoning my cock in and out. As soon as my mouth locked onto her nipple it was the trigger for her to cum. She let out one long groan, her hips jerked against mine and I felt her fanny muscles spasm against my cock as if trying to milk it. I felt her juices leaking out and running onto my balls and running down my legs. Sally dropped her legs and I pulled out, her cunt was well fucked and her lips stayed open showing off her gapping hole. I pushed my face into her cunt and licked her juices, my mouth found her clit and she shuddered again as she had a mini orgasm.

I jumped upon to the table and fed her my cock; she took it into wet mouth cleaning off her fanny juice and my precum. I tweaked her clit watching her hips jerk up responding to the stimulation.

I pulled her up off of the table and kissed her.

"More" she said, "I want more" she grunted.

I pulled her to the floor and I laid down, my hard cock pointing up, I still hadn't spunked so had plenty more fucking in me. Sally knew what to do; she had either watched too many porn films or had more experience than she was letting on. She put her little white wet knickers back on, pulled the crotch to one side so her cunt hole was exposed. She dropped to her knees, positioned her legs either side of me and lowered her cunt down on my cock. I grabbed hold of her tits and she said, "fuck me."

She let me do all the work, lifting my arse so that I pushed my cock right into her open fanny as she rubbed her clit through her white knickers, she wouldn't last long as I forced my cock in and out of her. She was smiling, "he's fucking me Mummy" Sally said, I realised that out of my view that her Mother and Noel were watching.

"Good girl" Sally's Mother said, "cum for us Sally."

Sally pulled off of my cock, stood up, pinched her clit, moaned and fired her juices and a lot of piss all over me and then collapsed back down on my cock. What a girl!!

Her Mother came into view and pulled her off of me. "You're a slut aren't you? take those wet knickers off and bend over the table"

Sally did as she was told, presenting her arse to us all. Her Mother picked up Sally's wet knickers and forced them into Sally's mouth. Her Mother held Sally's arse cheeks open exposing her perfect pink arsehole. "Eat her arsehole out" her Mother told me.....so I did as I was told.

I knelt between her open legs and started to lick all around her pucker, licking up from her fanny and forcing my tongue into that pink pucker, the wetter I got it the more she relaxed and her arsehole opened up. She was moaning through the knickers in her mouth, the moaning increased as my hand found her clit.

Her Mother handed me a bottle of lube and pumped out a shot onto my fingers and I used this to start to finger her relaxed pucker, one finger followed by another. Sally took them easily.

"You're going to get your arse fucked young lady," said her Mother.

Sally moaned even louder through her gag and shook her head.

"If you want to act like a slut you have to be treated like a slut. I know that you haven't had a cock up your arse before but I've seen your collection of dildos and butt plugs in your bedroom cupboard so I know that you've been stretching your arsehole ready for the real thing. If your boyfriend won't fuck your arse I'm sure that the gardeners will only be too happy to" said the Mother.

"Keep your fingers in her arsehole" she told me. "Bring the slut over here and she can see how's it's done."

The mother lifted one leg up and stretched it on to the table, for a women her age she was fit and supple, I pulled Sally nearer by her ponytail, I still had two of my fingers up her arse, Noel let Sally see the length of his hard cock, it was throbbing and engorged so like me I could see that he hadn't spunked. Noel positioned his cockhead against the Mothers arse pucker and pushed it in up to his balls. The Mother just sighed with pleasure, Sally had the perfect view, I felt her arsehole tighten on my fingers in anticipation or was that fear?

"Your turn Sally" I said, "take the position," I told her.

She did the same as her Mother, one leg up on the table and the other leg on the floor showing off her arsehole at the perfect height. I grabbed the lube and pumped a few shots on my cock. I rubbed my cockhead over her arsehole and tapped it against her pucker, like knocking on her backdoor. I lined up and pushed my cockhead into her pucker, she took a sharp breath and her pucker opened up to take my cock. I just had an inch in and let it sit there so she could get used to it. She clenched down on it as if trying to stop me pushing it in any further, I pushed again and she opened up, once the head was through her sphincter the rest would be easy for her. The head of my cock was wider than the shaft of my cock so it would stretch her as I pushed it in her arse. She was moaning but with her knickers gagging her I didn't know if it was a yes or no.

She waggled her arse, gripped the edge of the table harder and I could feel her arsehole pulsing as she got used to a real cock up her.

Noel was banging away at her Mothers arse and I could see that her Mother was forcing her fingers, looked almost like her fist, into her open cunt.

"Arse fuck my daughter," she almost screamed at me.

As if on cue Sally spat her knickers out from her mouth and said "fuck my arse hard Simon"

I started to withdraw and then slammed my cock in till I was up to my balls in her arsehole. She screamed and sighed and started to push back against me. Her hand found her fanny.

Her arse was relaxing and loosening up as she took and got used to a real cock up there rather than a plastic cock. I was matching my thrusts with Noel fucking the Mothers arsehole. I was getting close to cumming, all that friction of her tight arse passage against my shaft. Did I come up her arse, did I withdraw and spunk over her arse and back?

The problem was solved when the Mother told us both "pull out, I want to see it over her face."

Noel and I pulled out, our cocks were swollen and red and they both looked like they were about to burst. Sally dropped onto her knees, mouth open as if she wanted feeding. The Mother stood in between Noel and I and started to wank our cocks to milk out our load. It didn't take long.

I grunted and shouted and fired off across Sally's face, Noel had a better aim then me and with a grunt fired his spunk straight into her mouth. She swallowed and then, like a true slut used her fingers to scrape my spunk off of her face into her mouth.

The Mother was on her knees cleaning up both of our cocks.

Sally picked up her little white knickers, wiped then over her wet fanny and handed them to me.....better than a cash tip I thought!!

I helped Sally up and she and her Mother bent over the table and pulled their arsecheeks apart to show us their gapping arseholes that Noel and I had fucked.

"Thanks lads, the moneys in the usual place. See you again in a few weeks. Come on young lady, time to get your arsehole washed out" said the Mother.

Sally smiled at me and winked as Noel and I left.

We got into the van.

"See I told you that most of our clients were nice and fuckable, you wait till you meet the Moss family, all of them are after cock" Noel laughed.

"Were they really Mother and Daughter?" I questioned Noel.

"Oh yes. I fuck the Mother on a regular basis, her husband is something big in the city and is only home at the weekends and then doesnt seem interested in fucking his wife. The daughter is 19 and dropped out of university after meeting a top flight football player, they got engaged but it turns out that he likes men's balls as well as footballs so the engagement is all for show and they've agreed to stay together as long as they can both fuck around discreetly and she can spend his money. You'll probably see him and use him at the Club as he's a regular" explained Noel.

Noel looked across at me, I had Sally's knickers pressed to my mouth and nose and was breathing in deeply and I heard Noel mutter "for fucks sake."

We stopped off at another house and the Boy came bouncing out doing up his work shorts. "Hey Dad, hey Simon, here's the money Dad" and he gave Noel a thick envelope.

"All OK son" asked Noel.

"Yes Dad, it was fine, he had me dressed up as a maid and tried to interfere with me so I had to spank him. He screamed a bit when I punished his balls and cock with a cane though," Ronan laughed.

I grimaced at the mere thought of that happening to my cock and balls. Little did I know that I'd learn to enjoy it.

"What you got there Simon," the Boy asked.

"Oh he got presented with a pair of soiled knickers as a reward for fucking the daughter so well" laughed Noel.

The boy leant across, picked them up and sniffed deeply.

"Cock and arse is all very well but you can't beat the smell of a fresh cunt can you" he said.

We all laughed.

"Steak, chips and salad tonight, oh and a Sticky Toffee pudding for desert Dad" said Ronan.

"Is there enough for three Son?" asked Noel

"Certainly is, do you want to stay tonight Simon" asked Ronan.

"Yes please, sounds great," I said.

"OK, but the first job when we get home is all in the shower, this vans starting to smell of sweat, spunk, piss and fanny juice so we all need a scrub down" Noel told us.

Another typical day at the office.

I spent many more evening and nights at Noels house where we'd spend the evening drinking beer, talking about sex, the Boy and I would talk about the Club and what we got up to there. Of course the Boy and I would get horny and end up sucking and fucking. We knew that Noel would be watching, he was blatant about if, when the Boy and I had finished Noel would punish us hard and I noticed that Noel was hard when he did, maybe before long we'd get Noel to fuck us both.

The evening always ended with us all in the same bed, even men like to cuddle.