Simon Says - My Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Working at The Club.
8.2k words
4.72
8.1k
7
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

It can be read as a stand alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY" is a fetish story.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

WORKING AT "THE CLUB"

Not only was I working as a gardener and escort with Noel but I'd now started working at "The Club" as well. I'm not quite sure what my title would be, a stud?, a slut?, a cock?, a Dom?, a male baby?, a male stallion?, a sadist?, a piss slut? or a masochist?, you name your fantasy and I would probably be involved in it, straight sex, gay sex or bi sex, again I'd be there.

My bank balance was certainly improving by selling my body for a living.

Doctor Moore had called me back to The Club after my medical, not sure what medicals usually involve dressing up as a male pony and fucking a nurse dressed as a dominatrix, having my arse whipped or having my balls stretched, but I passed.

The Doctor offered me a job and after him explaining what went on, what was expected of me and discussing the job with Noel, my Mum and my sister I said yes.

Doctor Moore presented my with my uniform, a white jockstrap, and I started work there. It took me a couple of weeks to realise what I'd let myself in for and to understand what The Club was all about.

I was amazed by some of the things that I saw and some of the things that I got involved in but my cock seemed to be hard from the time I got to work to the time that I headed home.

The Clients.

The clients, or guests as we had to call them, would arrive by a chauffeured car or people carrier, a few would fly in my helicopter to a local airfield, and the vehicles would drive through the big up and over door on the unit and that would close before the guests got out. Very discreet.

Doctor Moore would always be there to "meet and greet"; a lot of the guests were regulars and greeting the Doctor like old friends meeting up at a country club for dinner.

I was amazed at the identity of some of the guests, politicians, royalty, top-notch celebrities, highflying executives, old money families and new money families. That's how I met the Moss family. The guest's names were never mentioned. It might be a single man or women, a couple M/F, M/M, F/F, a group of friends, a group of businessmen or women, even stag or hen parties. All of the guests would be vetted; all the guests would have been medically checked.

Some of the guests would keep them selves to them selves, very discreet. Some would meet up with other guests and make the whole thing a social event.

The guest would usually let the Doctor know what the scenario was that they wanted in advance so the rooms could be set up and the staff prepared. The regular guests would usually want the same scenario whenever they came to The Club. Some guests would just get involved with whatever was on offer but some guests just wanted to be voyeurs and watch the staff play out the guest fantasy scenario.

The Staff.

We, the staff in our uniforms, would also be there to meet and greet. Doctor Moore would always be in Doctors whites, it gave him authority. He would occasionally get involved, depending on the scenario the guests had asked for. For an older man he was very fit and had a decent sized cock between his legs.

Staff that provided sexual services, like me, wore white. Men wore a white jockstrap and trainers; the women wore small white knickers and a half-cup push up bra although most of the girls did without the bra.

Security staff wore red, a red jockstrap or red knickers and bra and were there to provide security for the guests or to provide muscle for us when dealing with guests in the scenarios they got involved in. They also provided security for us, keeping an eye on us during some of the more specialist scenarios. A few of them would also provide a length of cock or a spare fanny if needed, well they couldn't stand there watching and not get hard or wet.

Medical staff wore blue, again a blue jockstrap or blue knickers and bra. They got involved in any scenario that had a medical element and also would look after us if we needed any medical intervention.

House keeping staff who looked after the guests in the accommodation section stayed the other side of a door that separated the accommodation from The Club areas.

I occasionally stayed the night at The Club if I finished late or was too fucked to drive home. The staff accommodation was good, what made me always laugh was the atmosphere in the staff dinning room, semi naked people sitting around chatting about what they'd just done or what they were about to get involved in. It was all very open. It was an interesting mix of people with an interesting mix of reasons for getting involved in sex work. For most it was the money but they were all there because they wanted to do it and all of them enjoyed what they were doing.

Some staff would only get involved in certain scenarios, vanilla, straight, gay, bdsm etc. Whereas some of the staff provided very specific services, medical play, I was happy to get involved in just about anything that I was asked to do, I just loved sex and all aspects of it.

Behind the Scenes.

We would take the guests to their rooms which was like a 5* hotel with a bar, spa and top notch restaurant. When they were ready to "play" security would meet them at the separating door and take them to the right room.

Before meeting the guest and playing with them, if "play" is the right word, we would talk through, with either Doctor Moore or one of the other Doctors what the guest wanted and what we were happy to do. If it was anything other than vanilla sex a safe word would always be agreed, if I used this word security would step in and stop the action. I never had to use this word; I enjoyed my boundaries being pushed hard.

One of the medical staff would check us over and prepare us which makes us sound a bit like slaves or animals - we aren't!!

The medical staff would check all over our body for marks or bruises, I always had bruises, problems of working as a gardener in my day job. My arsehole and cock would be checked, we always had to be douched out when playing with guests, and any medical swabs or samples would be taken. If we needed anything to help our performance that would be administered, maybe a Viagra tablet, or if it was going to be a long session I'd get a shot of Trimix direct into my cock, yes, I yelped the first time, but it would keep me hard for a couple of hours or more.

Last thing would be to get fitted up or dressed up in the gear required for the job ahead. Nappies and baby grows for the adult baby scene, bits, bridles, reins and butt plug tail for the human pony scene, restraints, tit clamps, butt plugs and gags for the BDSM scenario.

Once we were ready security staff would take us to the room to wait for, meet the guest and start to play.

Just another day at the office, and what a job to have.

Body Modifications.

A couple of weeks after starting work at The Club Doctor Moore asked to see me, I was worried in case a guest had complained about me or that my work wasn't up to standard.

Dr. Moore invited me into his office, seemed strange that he was fully dressed and I was just wearing a white jockstrap.

"So how's it going Simon, your cock and arse holding up OK?" the Doctor asked.

"Its going great thanks, I'm loving every moment of it" I replied.

We chatted for a while about what I'd been up to at The Club, he knew anyway as everything was recorded and he could check up on it anytime, how I was getting on with the clients and the staff.

"You're popular with the clients anyway. I've had a few requests from some of the clients about a certain scenario that they'd like to see. I need a lad like you to agree and carry it out" the Doc. told me.

I was intrigued.

He told me about it, I was amazed, shocked and interested.

"Of course its a strange request and a premium service so you'd be paid handsomely for it, if you agree." he said.

I nodded.

"Why don't you go and have a think about it and then let me know, one way or the other. If you agree we can then work out the scenario and get it organised," he told me, "and don't worry, if you decide against it you'll still have a job here."

It didn't take me long to decide on the answer, it was yes.

A week later I was standing in front of one of the blue jock strapped medics.

I had the usual check over and then received a series of injections, an antibiotic, a painkiller, a relaxant and then a few local shots of a numbing agent. With all these mixed together I'd soon be floating!! I was ready to go.

I climbed onto the medical examination table and the security men wheeled me into the room further down the corridor.

Apart from Doctor Moore and a female medic there were half a dozen people, men and women in the room. I recognised one of the men and one of the women, he'd beat my arse and then fucked me up there when he "caught me fucking his wife" in a scenario a few weeks ago.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen. This is Simon, some of you have met him and used him or he's used you. He a very popular new member of our staff, very open to new scenes and, of course, he's got a nice cock and an accommodating arsehole. I think that with a few body modifications he will be even more popular so I've invited you to watch and help. Please feel free to enjoy each other, my cock and my female colleagues cunt will be available," said Doctor Moore.

"Lets get you gagged and restrained" the Doc said. My cock started to stiffen in my jockstrap just at the thought of what was ahead.

A ring gag was fitted into my mouth, holding my mouth open, which meant that I could moan and shout but any words were unintelligible. My wrists and ankles were restrained, belts were fitted around my biceps, thighs, chest and hips, and lastly a belt was strapped across my forehead. I was well and truly trussed up like a Christmas turkey. The head of the examination table was elevated to about a 45-degree angle so I could see what was going on.

"As you can see Simon has a nice set of pecs and big sensitive nipples" said the Doctor, he squeezed and twisted my nipples hard and I yelped through the gag and jerked up against the restraints.

"So we're going to pierce his nipples and fit a silver bar through each. This will make them more prominent and show them off plus it makes it much easier to use them for discipline or to attach electrodes to for electrical stimulation or torture. A piercing will make Simons nipples much more sensitive so lets get going shall we Simon?" he said.

I just groaned.

One of the women was already rubbing my cock through my bulging jock.

"I need these nipples to be hard and erect, who's going to help me?" the Doc asked.

The women who was rubbing my cock moved up and latched onto my nipples and started to nibble and bite them, swapping over on each of them, I yelped through the gag. One of the men took over from her rubbing my now hard cock.

"OK, lets get to work" he said and the women chewing on my nipples moved out of the way, the man carried on rubbing his hand along the shaft of my cock that was hard.

The Doctor rubbed my tits with an alcohol wipe and then clamped my nipple with a set of tongued clamps so the nipple was pulled out and held firmly.

"Lots of Doctors use a needle and push it through but I prefer to use a piercing gun, it fires the needle through the nipple with more force, it might hurt a bit more but I'm not on the receiving end am I" he laughed.

Thanks Doc I thought. I didn't realise that he was a sadist.

He picked up the needle gun, pushed it against my clamped nipple and pulled the trigger. The needle fired out through my nipple and withdrew.

Fuck, I yelped, that fucking hurt. Luckily I was restrained and couldn't buck too much. The clamp was removed; a wipe to remove the little trace of blood and the Doc pushed a titanium barbell through the hole in my tit and screwed the end on.

One done. The Doctor quickly pierced my other nipple.

"You did well Simon. I'm sure one of our guests will reward you," he said.

Two on the women pulled my jockstrap out of the way, one of the women started to lick my balls whilst the other went down on my cock taking the head of my erect cock in her mouth. The men were standing there watching and wanking. I looked at my nipples, the barbells through them looked really good.

"Lets get you ready for the next procedure shall we" said Doctor Moore.

The medic loosened of some of my restraints and removed the section of examination table between my legs and then fitted a set of stirrups and lifted my legs and restrained them in the stirrups and swung the stirrups out and locked them into place so my legs were spread wide open showing off my hard cock, balls and arsehole. I took a deep breath.

The medic cut off my jockstrap and lubed up my arsehole that was now on show. My cock was still hard but I knew that I wouldn't get to spunk up for hours yet.

"You can see he's got a decent sized cock when hard," said the Doctor.

Decent sized, I thought that it was big, well bigger then most anyway.

"I need his cock to be soft for the next procedure though" and with that the Doc grabbed hold of the shaft of my cock and then slapped my engorged cockhead hard with his hand, I yelped through my gag and my cock went soft.

"Always works " the Doc said, the women laughed and the men winced.

"Simon has a small foreskin and you can see that even when his cock is soft his foreskin hardly covers his cockhead, you can still see his pisslit. I have a big foreskin that covers my cockhead fully with some skin to spare," said the Doc and he opened his Doctors whites, he had no trousers or pants on and his cock was on show. It hung there with the head of his cock fully covered by his foreskin. His cock was wrinkled and veined, must have had a lot of use over the years.

He looked at one of the women guests and pointed at his cock, she dropped to her knees in front of him, opened her mouth and started to work on his cock. He grabbed hold of her head and started to force his cock into her mouth and down her throat, he was fucking her throat and I could hear her gag and cough. He held his cock in her throat, she tried to push him away, she was spluttering. He released her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth, she released a stream of saliva, taking deep breaths. Doctor Moore looked down at her and spat at her.

We all heard her say "thank you Doctor."

"Now I'm hard my foreskin skins fully back, no tightness or help needed so my cock glans are fully exposed," He lectured.

"Perhaps one of you ladies, or men, would like to get Simon hard again" the Doc instructed.

One of the women guests grabbed my cock and wanked it until it was rock hard again.

"You can see that when he's hard his foreskin needs a slight pull to help it retract clear of his cock glan. So I think that we could circumcise him to get rid of his problem," said the Doc.

WTF. I started to shout through the gag and try to get free of my restraints. This hadn't been discussed at the meeting, I hadn't agreed to being circumcised. I wanted to keep my cock intact. My screams, well noise through the gag, increased.

Doctor Moore laughed and said, "don't worry Simon, I'll not going to do it, you get to stay intact. I just wanted to show our guests the difference in men's foreskins."

I heard one of the male guests say "damm, I wanted to see a circumcision."

"Oh I'm sure that can be organised for you soon, I'll let you know when we have a willing cock for you" the Doc said.

I guess that if you had enough money anything could be arranged.

"Anyway, lets continue with the body modifications on Simon. We're going to work on his cock and balls. There's not a lot we can do on his arsehole. I could pump up his arsehole lips with a pump or inject them with a filler to make them more pronounced, even pierce them but as Simon is a bisexual sexworker I'll leave those mods for our gay sexworkers, maybe having his arsehole regularly fisted would make his arsehole lips become more pronounced but until then please feel free to penetrate him" the Doc offered my arse to the guests.

One of the male guests stepped forward with his hard cock in his hand, lubed his cock up and thrust into my arse, I moaned as my hole got used to the size, he wasn't as big as me but my arse hadn't had that many cocks in there. The Doctor had his cock out and two on the women guests were worshipping it, the female medic had her mouth full of cock as well.

I felt the cock in my arse erupt and fill my hole up with a few shots of cum. he withdrew, his cock dripping spunk. The Doctor picked up a medium sized butt plug and pushed it in to my open mancunt.

"Keep it in Simon, don't push it out will you" the Doc said. I nodded.

"Lets get his cock and balls pumped up," he said as the guests gathered around the front of the examination table to get a good view.

My hard cock was lubed up and then inserted into a Perspex cylinder, larger than my cock. The Doc pushed the bottom rim of it down to provide a seal against my body. He attached a pump to a valve on the other end and started the pump. I felt my cock start to expand width wise and lengthen. It got bigger, much bigger and soon filled the tube. My cock looked like a dangerous weapon encased in a tube.

"Unfortunately, even with regular pumping his cock will go back to its normal size when it's pulled out of the tube. I could fit a restrictor band around the base of his cock but that could cause problems if left on too long. I'll leave the pump on and we'll move onto his balls" Doctor Moore said.

"Simon is going to have a scrotal infusion. I'm going to pump in about half a litre of saline solution into his ball sack. He'll end up with an impressive sized ball bag; he'll look like a prize bull. Should last at least a couple of days but we'll infuse them on a regular basis so they'll always look big, firm and full" he said.

The medic used an antiseptic wipe on my ball sack and then pushed two canular needles into my sack, one either side. The doctor hung two bags of saline solution onto a stand and connected them up to the IV cannula and the solution started to run into my ball bag. It was a strange feeling, I could see and feel my ball sack getting bigger and tighter. The guests looked on fascinated. Within about 15 minutes the saline bags were empty and my balls were full, pumped up, my ball bag skin was tight and my ball sack was bigger then a tennis ball but not obscenely big.

I decided to keep my balls this size through regular infusions, occasionally going to the size of a grapefruit at the request of a client. Women loved my pair of big balls, supposed they thought that I'd have lots more spunk in them when I gave them my baby batter injection in their cunts. Blokes were fascinated by them, either looking at them in the showers at the gym or feeling them up when I was fucking their wife when I was working as an escort.

I had to wear a jockstrap as it gave my nuts the support that they needed other wise by the end of the day my ball sack ached with the weight of them. I sort of became known for always wearing a jockstrap.