Simon Says - My Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would get me nice and hard by wanking my cock, sliding her hand up and down the shaft of my cock and I would return the favour my feeling her up through her wet knickers.

Her wet knickers would soon be around her ankles giving me access to her fanny and arsehole so I could get a few fingers in each and she wrapped her mouth around my cockhead and took it deep into her mouth.

I needed something in my mouth, I needed her fanny, she knew what to do and climbed onto the bed and lowered her wet fanny onto my face so I had her cunt and she had my cock.

She poured out fanny juice so I'd lick away concentrating on her clit and getting my tongue well into her fuckhole. As my hands were free I could pull her fanny flaps wide open. When I thought that I would drown of suffocate she'd lift her fanny off my face and push her arsehole pucker onto my mouth instead.

Meanwhile all I could hear from her was a moaning and gagging noise, especially if I thrust my hips into het face to bury my cock right down her throat.

I'm sure that my cock had become more sensitive since the procedures and I knew and she sensed that I was about to come, my cock started to throb and the veins pulse, I got hold of the back of her head and forced it down onto my cock and let go my load, she gagged as she got five shots of grade A sperm in her mouth and down her throat.

She pulled off of my cock and let the contents of her mouth drip down my cock and pumped up balls, which were still having saline solution dripped into them.

I found her clit with my fingers and squeezed it hard, she yelped and climaxed, she was a copious cummer and wet with it as she squinted out her fanny juices mixed with piss all over my face....I lapped it up, feeding time at The Club!!

The medic climbed off, found her wet knickers and put them back on over her wet cunt. She removed the cannula needles from my nut sack and wiped my cock and my balls down with another antiseptic wipe.

I really wanted to fuck her as my cock hadn't had a cunt or arsehole for days and a man has needs!!

The Doctor had told my in no uncertain terms that I wasn't allowed to, he was examining my balls at the time and gave them a hard squeeze to emphasise the point. He said that if I was caught with my cock in her cunt of arse then He'd put a chastity cage on me.

I'd seen two of my fellow male sexworkers wearing them. They looked brutal as one had sharp points where the cock was so if you got hard the points dug into the shaft of your cock, the other had an electric stim system fitted so a shock was given when the cock went hard or the guest could shock the cock whenever he or she wanted...brutal.

I decided to follow the rules....this time!!