Simon Says - My Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was released form the restraints, the needles were removed from my nut sack and the cock pump was pulled off. I got off of the examination table and stood there on show. My nipples had a silver barbell pierced through them, my ball sack was tight and infused, my cock was red, skinned back - at least I still had my foreskin - the veins were standing out along my cock shaft and my cock was thicker and at least two inches longer plus I had a deposit of cum in my arse held in by a butt plug. I was still gagged.

"Before the last modification I think that we better have some fucking and let you feel Simons big cock and swollen balls don't you," suggested the Doctor.

"Ladies and you", he pointed at the female medic, "strip off and bend over the fuck bench over there" he demanded. There was a long padded bench to one side of the room; it was the perfect height so when the ladies were bent over it their holes were perfectly presented.

"I'm going to check your holes out and lubricate your arseholes, then you can decide if you want Simons cock in your cunt or arsehole. Of course gentlemen, you can follow behind Simon and use your partners holes as you wish" the Doctor said.

I watched as the Doctor went along the lines of presented holes and rubbed their clits and fannies as well as lubricating their arseholes. One of the female guests tried to resist his finger and for that she got a hard slap on the arse from the Doctor.

"I've told you before Lesley, I thought that we'd trained your arsehole properly. I better see hadn't I" the Doc said and he lubed up his stiff cock that was poking out of his white coat.

Lesley said, " yes Doctor, what are you going to do?"

The Doctor stood behind her and started to penetrate her arsehole pucker with his cock. She was obviously tight as he could only get the head of his cock in to her arse.

"Relax and open up for me," the Doc demanded.

"I'm trying" Lesley whimpered.

"Ralph" said the Doc and one of the male guests stepped forward. "Your wife's a disappointment, haven't you been using her arse when you're at home and following the training schedule we gave you?"

"I'm sorry Doctor," said Ralph. "How dare you embarrass me in front of these people, you know what's going to happen now."

The Doctor stood clear of Lesley's arse and Ralph picked up a cane from a bench.

"Six should do it" said Ralph and gave his wife six hard strokes of the cane across her arse. She didn't even moan.

"Thank you" she said.

There's no need to be concerned as a few weeks later I watched Ralph tied to a cross and Lesley getting her own back by whipping him from the bottom of his legs all the way up to his to his neck and then on his cock and balls which received special attention from her whip.

"She should be ready now Doctor" said Ralph.

"About time, lets get this cock into her arse" said the Doctor and he pushed his cock through her ringpiece and into her arsehole in one thrust. This time she moaned.

"That's better Lesley, you'll be open for Simons cock now" he said.

I was hard, my pumped up balls were full, and I needed to fuck.

'OK Simon, first hole, off you go" instructed the Doctor.

I stood behind the first bent over women; I could see her cunt open and her arsehole on show. I heard her say "cunt" and so positioned my cock at the entrance to her wet fanny and pushed in and started to fuck. My balls used to swing as I fucked but now as they were bigger and firmer they just stayed there banging between her legs. I felt a tongue on my cock; one of the men was licking her fanny and the shaft of my cock as I fucked her.

"Next" said the Doctor.

I pulled out and moved onto the next hole.

"Arse" she said. She was already lubed up and so I went in to her arsehole in one shove. She pushed back against me to get maximum cock in her hole. Already one of the men had mounted the previous women.

My big balls were hitting the women's fanny with every thrust of my cock into her arse, she was whimpering "more, harder."

I wanted to cum but knew that I wouldn't be allowed.

"Last hole for you Simon, up her arse" I was told by the Doc.

This was the woman that had resisted cock in her arse and the Doctor had opened her up nicely so I just pushed straight in her gaping arsehole.

The arse that I'd just fucked was already full of cock.

I just fucked her arse brutally, my big swollen balls bouncing off of her fanny, she just took it all.

"Pull out and bend over the fucking bench" I was told. I wasn't going to be allowed to fuck the female medic. Oh fuck; I knew what was coming next.

The Doctor pulled out the plug that was up my arse and said "gentlemen, his arse is available for use if any of you fancy a male cunt to use."

It seemed strange being offered, used and talked about as if I wasn't there but that was part of the job and I admit it gave me a thrill.

I felt the guest that had fucked me before line up behind me and push his cock into my arsehole and pound away, he hit my prostate with his cock and my cock jerked in response, I really wanted to cum but knew that wouldn't be allowed. I heard him grunt, felt his cock swell and he deposited his load deep in my arse.

"I suppose that I better try out the staff" I heard the Doctor say; he was going to fuck me. I hadn't realised that Doctor Moore was bisexual and liked male arse but then I suppose in his line of work he couldn't be a prude.

He pushed his cockhead into my hole followed by just about two inches of his thick cock, my arsehole was getting a lot of use, more then it had had before. The Doc just used the first two inches of his cock, in and out, in and out. He was getting maximum pleasure from my ringpiece rubbing on his cockhead glan.

"You're balls look impressive Simon, we'll have to keep them pumped up like that all the time won't we" he said as he thrust the full length of his cock right into my arse and pumped his load in.

He withdrew his cum covered cock and buttoned up his Doctors whites, pushed the butt plug back into my open hole and said "lets get you ready for the grand final."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, feel free to carry on fucking or of course there are refreshments available while we get Simon ready" the Doctor said as the medic and him helped me onto a raised platform.

"You know what's going to happen Simon, you still want to go ahead?" he asked me.

"Yes Sir, I'm up for it" I replied.

"Lets get you ready and restrained" the Doc said and the security guys appeared to help.

Ankle restraints were fitted and a leg spreader bar attached and opened up so my legs were spread wide open. The ankle restraints were attached to shackles on the platform. I wasn't going anywhere. Wrist restraints were fitted and these were attached to ropes that ran round pulleys attached high up on the wall in front of me. The ropes were pulled taught so my arms were spread open wide and high and I had to bend at the waist as the ropes pulled me forward. A wide leather belt was fitted around my waist and done up tight. A long padded bar was attached to points on the walls either side of me to support me at my waist as I bent forward and the belt around my waist was attached to the bar. I was held firmly by my wrists, waist and ankles, I couldn't really move.

I felt a sharp prick in both of my arse cheeks and the Doctor said "just something to numb you."

"Ladies and Gentlemen we're ready to start now that Simon is restrained. Simon wanted a couple of tattoos to show off his arse. He'd decided that he wanted a rampant lion on each cheek, just like one of his fellow escorts that he works with.

Anybody can have a tattoo so I suggested a lion branded on each of his arse cheeks and he agreed, a brand is much more tactile, it can be touched and felt. I would have loved to branded him with capital C in a ring to signify The Club but that would have led to too many questions so we'll stick to a rampant lion. One cheek will be branded with a hot branding iron and the other we will use a frozen branding iron," the Doc said.

There was a murmur from the guests and comments like "I've always wanted to see this" or "it's going to hurt, he'll scream." That's what the guests were here for, they enjoyed seeing somebody else in pain, they enjoyed seeing somebody used, and they got off on it. They were all naked and the women were playing with their clits, the men were all hard, even if they had just spunked up.

I'd thought long and hard about being branded and even talked about it with Noel, my substitute Father. Noel had a rampant lion tattooed on each of his arsecheeks and I'd always loved it. Noel had said that he'd never let his son, Ronan, have a tattoo. I told him what I wanted to do, he almost choked on his beer that he was drinking, and he said I must be mad as at least with a tattoo it could be removed but a brand was for life. I told him I wanted something that was tactile; he gave me the details of the tattooist that had done his tattoos so I could get the design. He made me laugh when he told me that there was no way he was going to let me trace the lion tattoos off of his arse.

He said that it was going to hurt and asked if I enjoyed pain, I realised that I did.

Back at the club, I was ready for branding.

The Doc took the ring gag out of my mouth and gave me a drink, and then a hard rubber stick gag was forced into my mouth and buckled up around my neck. My mouth was held open by about one inch.

"It will give you something to bite on when I brand you," the Doc said.

He slapped one of my arse cheeks and said "ready" I nodded.

My cock had gone soft and was now shrunken and sitting on top of my saline filled ball sack.

"Guests, we're going to brand his arse and as you can see the brand is about 3 1/2 inches long so we need to get it in the right place so his jockstrap that he wears whilst here, the straps don't obscure it. It will be the hot iron first on his left arse cheek and I'll hold it there for about 10 seconds so we get a good permanent sear mark, you can all count along" continued the Doctor.

I felt the heat radiating from the electric branding gun on my arse cheek and then Doctor Moore pushed the brand onto my arse.

I bit down on the gag and screamed, I tried to buck and move my arse to get rid of the thing that was causing the excruciating pain but I count as I was firmly secured in position.

I pissed myself as my bladder responded to the pain and my piss flowed over the floor.

My screams had subsided to a low moan but inside of me I was still screaming and all I could hear was the Doctor and guests counting, 4, 5, 6, would they ever get to 10?

I could smell my arsecheeks burning.

10, the branding iron was removed but the pain carried on.

"Good lad" the Doc said and he sprayed a numbing wound spray on the branding. "Looks good, deep and sharp" he said.

I was taking deep breaths and the medic removed my bite gag and gave me a drink of water through a straw.

"We'll give him a few minutes rest and then brand the other cheek. I should punish him for pissing on the floor but I don't think that his arse could cope with a whipping at the moment. So what did you think?" he asked the guests.

"Oh fuck, can't wait for the next brand on his other cheek, I'm going to cum when I hear him scream" said one of the women.

"I spunked when I saw him jerk and moan, but I'm still hard so going to work up another load for his next brand" a male guest said.

One on the women was totally zoned out and just fingering her fanny and quietly moaning.

"My son wants a tattoo but I wont let him, now a branding is a different matter. I'd love to see him screaming and writhing as I get him marked. That would put him in his place and show him I'm the Alpha male" said one of the men.

"Always happy to help, once the release forms are filled in your son is yours to brand" said the Doctor.

I realised that all the guests, including the Doc were sadists and enjoyed inflicting pain or seeing others on the receiving end of pain. But I wasn't doing this for them; I was doing this for me.

My bite gag was put back in and the security men checked all my restraints. I could see that both of the security blokes had hard cocks that were just about being held in place by their red jockstraps. The female medic helping the Doctor was wet and her blue knickers were strained with her fanny juices. She pushed her wet knickers into my face and I could smell and taste her.

"Cold branding iron on the right arse cheek next, lets see how he copes with this shall we?" the Doc announced.

I braced my self and took a deep breath, I felt, this time, cold on my right arse cheek. At least this time I wouldn't piss myself, as I was empty.

The freezing branding iron hit my arse cheek, I screamed through the gag and tried to pull my arse away from the intense burning cold but I couldn't. I heard them counting towards 10 seconds. I couldn't hold on and bit down on the gag and despite trying to clench my arsecheeks I pushed the butt plug out across the room.

One of the guests cheered. With the butt plug out of my arsehole I pushed the three loads of cum that had been deposited up there out of my mancunt.

The Doctor removed the brand. It was all over.

The Doctor sprayed the latest brand with antiseptic and a skin cover film.

"They both look good Simon, please all of you come and inspect his body modifications, his pierced nipples, his pumped up balls and of course his two brands.

The security blokes removed my restraints and helped me to stand upright, one of them stood either side of me holding my arms tight.

The guests looked at my branded arse and admired it; they weren't allowed to touch it though. The security men spun me around so my pierced nipples were on show, the Doc squeezed my nipples hard and I moaned, they were really sensitive. Lastly my pumped up balls, the Doc weighed them in the palm of his hand and squeezed them, another groan and twitch from me.

"His nipples will increase in sensitivity and we'll keep his scroteum infused with saline on a regular basis and hopefully increase the size of his nut sack over the next few months." the Doc told everyone.

"It's a pity that you couldn't have circumcised him, that little bit of foreskin is not really worth having" said the male guest, the one that had fucked me up my arse earlier.

"As I said, it can be arranged. It wont be Simon but I do have a new male worker joining The Club staff shortly and for medical reasons he does need to be circumcised, might even do it with out an anaesthetic for maximum pain. Of course as soon as its arranged I'll let you all know." Doctor Moore said and there was a round of applause.

"Shame he's not hard, his cock looks rather small sitting on top of his big balls" said one on the guests.

"I think that the pain was all too much for him and he lost his hard on," said another.

"Well he did do well so I think that we could let him empty his balls. What do you think?" said the Doc.

There was a murmur of agreement.

"Please go ahead then" the Doc said and smiled at me. I still was gagged and could just mutter, I needed to come, I wouldn't last long and was beginning to stiffen at the thought.

Two of the women dropped to their knees in front of me and started to tongue my pumped up balls. Ralph who had disciplined his wife in front of us all for not taking cock in her arse knelt down in between the women and started to suck my cock. straight down his throat and was applying maximum suction almost to the point that it was painful, but then he liked causing pain.

He knew what he was doing as his finger found my arse pucker, it was still open from the butt plug that I fired out and my hole was still lubricated from the spunk that was dripping out. He pushed two fingers in and found my prostate. I yelped through the gag, he let my cock out of his mouth and moved aside.

Lesley, his partner took his place in front of me, her mouth was open and in line with my red, hard, swollen cock.

"Spunk" he shouted at me, with his other hand he slapped my arse, right across where I'd had the hot iron brand. I screamed through the gag and shot my load into his wife's mouth, spurt after spurt, it was if I'd been saving it up for weeks, perhaps it was the pumped up balls that were full to overflowing. She swallowed before getting another mouthful that she let dribble out of her mouth and down her chin.

Ralph licked it up and kissed her deeply.

The two security men picked me up and carried me out of the room, it was all over.

A few hours later Doctor Moore came to see me in my room in the staff quarters.

"How are you Simon? You did really well and put on quite a show, looked like you enjoyed every moment of it," he said.

"I'm fine Sir, a bit sore in places but I loved it today" I replied.

"Well you wont be able to work for a few weeks and I'll keep you here for a few days so we can keep an eye on your nipples and brands. The medic will dress your brands and see that you know how to look after your nipple piercing when you go home. The medic will also keep your ball bag topped up with saline, you've got a fine set of balls so we better look after them" he said.

"I'll arrange for you to get your own back on Ralph, the next S&M booking he makes you can discipline him. Mind you, he did leave a very hefty tip for you so maybe you wont be too hard on him. Now on your knees and present your arse to me" the Doctor demanded.

"Sir, I don't think my arse can take another fucking at the moment," I told him.

The Doctor just laughed and said, "I wasn't going to, anyway I don't fuck arse for pleasure, just for show usually."

I saw him pull out two hypodermics from his pocket.

"Painkillers for you arse" he said and fired them into each arsecheek.

I yelped, again.

When Doctor Moore had left I checked out my bank account. Fuck me, I'd just earnt some serious money, I wouldn't need to work for a month if I didn't want to. My university study fund was coming on nicely.

I was soon bored staying at The Club and not being able to work.

Doctor Moore would check up on me every other day to check on my piercing and brandings. He obviously got pleasure to see what he'd done to me and certainly got pleasure from giving me my injections of painkillers, I don't think that there was any need for him to push the needles that far into my arse every time.

If the female medic was with him, the one that had helped out during my original treatment, she would help out, well help take care of the Doctors hard cock underneath his Doctors whites. As he examined my nipples, cock, balls, arse brands and inserted his finger into my arse pucker to "just check your prostate gland" he would say then she would be sucking his hard cock.

As the Doctor plunged the hypodermic needles into my arse I hear him groan and shoot his load into the medics mouth. Well I suppose that he was the boss.

The medic would emerge with the Doctors spunk dripping from her mouth and Doctor Moore would leave, twice he'd said "I really do think that you'd be better circumcised Simon, it wouldn't take long, it wouldn't hurt and you'd earn some serious money if you let me do it"

I was keeping my foreskin thank you.

After the injections in my arse it would be time for the injections in my ball bag to keep it infused with saline and to keep it pumped up and full.

The medic would take me down to the medical room and I get onto the examination bed. She'd wipe my balls with an antiseptic wipe and then push the two cannula needles in and connect them up to the saline drips.

I, of course, would be naked and the medic would be wearing a small pair of dark blue knickers, I loved to see the wet patch form on them between her legs.

We knew that we were being watched, this place had cameras everywhere so, no doubt, it was being streamed around the club to the guests or being streamed to clients around the world, so we'd put on a show, well we were being paid.