Simon Says - My Story Pt. 09

Story Info
I sell my body to pay the rent.
8.4k words
4.64
8.2k
6
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

PAYING THE RENT

Craig asked me to move in with him, and before you even think it, not like that, we weren't a couple. Craig had decided to move out from his Mum and Dad's house, I know that he didn't get on with them that well, they were giving him a hard time about not going to Uni after having a gap year, and still not having a job, if only they knew what he was actually doing to earn money they would throw him out.

He'd decided to rent an apartment in town and although he'd got a really good deal he said it would be really easy, money wise, if I split the rent with him and moved in. There was plenty of room, three bedrooms, two on suite, a big living / dining room with designer kitchen, secure parking for two cars and a balcony that gave stunning views across the town and countryside.

As much as I liked living at home, although I spent a lot of time at Noel's when I was working with him, it was time to spread my wings and move out from the family home. Mother didn't need my rent money as her and my sister were earning serious money spreading their legs and taking as much cock as their holes could manage.

I said yes to Craig. He said we needed to meet our landlords and view the apartment.

We arranged a date. Craig had seen a client that afternoon and I had been fucking a bored housewife and her "cleaner" with Noel late that afternoon so we decided to meet up at the gym, quick workout and a good shower before going to see our new landlords.

In the gym shower we both joked that we needed a shower as both of us could smell the sweat and cock smell of our cocks that had fucked earlier on and not been washed afterwards. I told Craig that I hadn't cum with the client so my cock had been leaking precum the rest of the afternoon.

"At this rate mate you're going to have to wank me off if I don't get to empty these tonight" I said grabbing hold of my balls.

"I'm not going anywhere near that cock of yours or those bloody big nuts, I don't want them going off all over me thanks" Craig laughed.

I'd had my ball sack infused at The Club a few days before so my sack did look full and pumped. As for him touching my cock we'd worked together enough times now and had no problem handling each others equipment but hadn't really taken it any further, depends how much the client was paying and what Doctor Moore wanted when we worked together at The Club. I knew that Craig had started working in the sex industry as a gay escort so I doubted that he'd have any problems with my cock or opening his butt hole for me, as for me, I had no problem with cock.

We turned up at the apartment, hopefully soon to be our apartment, at about seven that evening. I'd looked at the block before but knew that I couldn't afford it, it was a modern small block but I'd never been inside any of the apartments. Craig parked in the apartment secure parking next to a very nice new top of the range 4x4 and we were buzzed in and walked up the stairs to the first floor apartment and Craig rang the doorbell.

A man, who was dressed in a pair of jogging shorts and that was it, opened the door. He was probably in his early thirties, obviously a keen gym goer, a smart haircut and a good all over suntan. His chest was hairless and I could see a couple of discreet tattoos, you know the type, a load of Roman numerals and Chinese symbols. I was surprised that our new landlord was almost naked.

"Come in, come in Craig" he said and stood back and we walked into the huge open plan lounge with views over the town.

"Mr. Pension, this is Simon, my partner in crime and, I hope, my fellow flat mate said Craig as he introduced me to our landlord.

"Lovely to meet you Simon, I've heard a lot about you and please call me Sam" said Mr. Pension as he shook my hand.

He organized drinks and Craig asked where Mrs. Pension was.

"Oh Sally's in the bedroom, well catch up with her later" Sam said almost in passing.

The apartment was impressive and came fully furnished. I'm not sure if we would be able to afford it though, the rent was, I'm sure, going to be astronomical.

Sam explained the deal. He was something big in finance and the firm he worked for was sending him to work in South Africa for the next three years, obviously his wife was going with him. The firm he worked for would pay the mortgage on the apartment while they were in South Africa so he just wanted somebody to look after the apartment while they were away, he didn't want to rent it out on the open market though.

He didn't say how he knew Craig but said letting Craig and I have the apartment at a nominal rent seemed the perfect solution, he trusted Craig to look after the apartment and fittings and to pay the rent on time and would have a contract drawn up by his work solicitors and said that we should get a solicitor to check it out as well. It was when he suggested that The Club solicitors would do that for us that the penny dropped.

He'd obviously been to The Club and probably seen me in action; I guessed that he knew Craig after using Craig's sex worker services.

"Simon, strip off and lets have a look at your impressive set of balls in the flesh so to speak rather than just seeing them on a screen when Sally and I have been at The Club" instructed Sam.

I looked at Craig as if to say "what the fuck," Craig nodded at me as if to say "do you want this apartment or not?"

Oh well I thought and started to strip off, I peeled my T shirt off, dropped my trousers and kicked them out of the way so I was just standing there in my white jockstrap and trainer socks.

Sam approached me and said "very nice, love the pierced nipples" and he rubbed his fingers over them, "turn around and bend over," oh fuck I hoped that he wasn't going to stick his cock in my arsehole, I had washed it out as best I could at the gym but..."don't worry fucking men is not my thing, just want to see if your brands are real, I nearly spunked in my pants when I watched you getting branded at The Club."

I bent over and spread my legs so he got the full effect of my arse cheeks being spread to show the brands off. I felt him touch them and he said "bloody hell, they really feel good, you should get branded Craig."

"No way, might get my arse tattooed though, I have thought of getting Doctor Moore to circumcise me, just a half cut though, not the full chop" said Craig.

"Bloody hell, you'd earn a fortune, some of The Club clients would pay a lot of money to see that, I'll have to get it streamed to South Africa" Sam almost panted.

I coughed, had they forgotten about me, I was still bent over showing my arsehole.

"Pull your jock to one side Simon, I need to check out those big balls of yours" Sam said.

I stood up and turned around and pulled my jockstrap pouch to one side, my balls and cock were exposed.

Sam told me to lift my cock out of the way and used his hand to cup my pumped up balls, he weighed them up, feeling the tight ball sack and said, "those are one big set of balls, nice and heavy, how often do you have them pumped up?"

"About once a week unless a client wants them really big and then I'll have them done just before I see them" I told him.

Craig had stripped off "should I get mine done Sam, what do you think" he said jiggling his balls.

"Defiantly, maybe not quite as big, just so they look full, a good selling point" Sam told him, "lets go and see my wife Sally, see what she's up to."

I looked at Craig, we were both naked and Sam was pulling off his shorts, and Craig smiled back at me, guess it was time to go to work. Craig was already getting hard, Sam the husband had his cock in his hand and was wanking himself to a full erection, his cock was a reasonable size, smaller than Craig's or my cock and Sam was circumcised, he had a really big pissslit that was on full show without a foreskin to cover it.

We walked across to the bedroom that I hadn't been into yet, Sam opened the door and we walked in.

Strapped to the bed was Sally, she was naked and her wrists and ankles had been tied to the corners of the bed so she was restrained in an X shape. She was blonde, younger than her husband; she was in her early twenties. Her big firm tits were on full show and attached to her big red nipples were tit clamps, nasty looking toothed clamps that were biting into her sore nipples. She was moaning but her mouth was gagged with a black ball gag fitted tightly into her open mouth and strapped around the back of her neck.

Her arse and cunt were on show and already getting used. Her hips were forced up by a padded block under them so her fanny was forced open slightly; her fanny lips and clit were exposed. An electric fuck machine fixed to the end of the bed was doing its job, forcing a black dildo, about two and a half inches in width and about eight inches long, well that was the length that I could see was sliding out of her arsehole before being forced back in. The machine was set to a slow full length reciprocating stroke.

In her fanny was fitted a big fanny plug, like a butt plug, with a thick shaft and a narrow neck that her hole could close up around. Two wires were attached to the base of the plug running to an electro stim box, she was getting her fanny electro stimulated making her outer fanny lips twitch.

"Sally, these are our new tenants, you know Craig, this is Simon, we've watched him at The Club so it's nice to see him in the flesh. I see that you've started without us, couldn't wait." said Sam.

"Hello Sally" said Craig, he walked across to her and slapped her hard across her big tits, she jerked off of the bed.

Sam picked up the electro stim box and turned the power up, the plug started to move in and out of her open wet fanny, fucking her. She was groaning through her gag.

Craig and Sam looked at me as if to say, your turn. I picked up the controls for the fuck machine and increased the speed and the depth of penetration. The dildo was going all the way into her open arsehole and you could see her sphincter muscles being pulled out as the dildo forced its way out through her pucker.

"You're a lucky girl Sally, you've got three holes and this time there's three men with three hard cocks to use them, and they're going to get used hard. Is that what you want?" Sam asked her.

Sally groaned and nodded. Her fanny had started to drip juices that ran down onto the dildo that was ramming into her arsehole, extra lubrication.

Sam undid her gag and kissed her, getting his tongue deep into his wife's mouth. Craig took me to one side and said "she likes it hard, I mean really hard, cocks in all her holes, DP, spit, fisting, piss, whatever you want she'll take so you know what to do if we want to get this apartment. Don't worry, there's a safe word if it gets too much for her, just follow my lead, Sam will tell us what she or he wants and then probably stand back and leave us to it. I nodded. He likes to grab hold of cock and push it into his wife, sometimes likes to suck it first or play with a mans arsehole, guess that won't be a problem will it?"

Of course it won't.

"Lets get you untied, looks like your holes are ready for use darling" Sam told his wife, "Leave the plug in her cunt but pull the dildo out of her arse please Simon."

I did as I was told and pulled the fuck machine clear of her arse. Her arsehole was red and puffy; don't know how long the machine had been fucking her arsehole for, looked like a long time.

Sally turned over, presenting her gaping arse and holding the electro stim plug in her fanny, you could see the juices dripping out of her cunt.

Craig moved around to the front of her, Sam held Craig's hard cock and said, "fuck her face" and as Sally opened her mouth Sam pushed Craig's arse so his cock went down her throat.

I could hear her enthusiastically slurping away. Sam came round to my end of the bed; his wife's arse was in the air, her hole still open and looking inviting and fuckable.

Sam picked up on of the many bottles of lube and told me to hold out my hand and as I did he coated it in the lube and then pointed at Sally's arsehole and said, "you know what to do, fist her arse."

I knew what to do when it came to fisting a cunt or arsehole as I'd been "trained" at The Club but it was all very well Sam wanting me to fist his wife's arsehole but did Sally want her arse used?

I shouldn't have worried about the answer as Sally pulled off of Craig's cock with a final slurp, Craig's cock was covered in her saliva and his precum, and she grabbed hold of her arsecheeks and pulled them apart as far as she could exposing her already used and open arse pucker, I guess the answer was "fist me."

I started with three fingers, pushed them straight into her arsehole, she just gave a small sigh so that was a signal to give her more up her arse. I pulled out and tucked my thumb and little finger into the palm of my hand so my fingers formed a wedge, ready to wedge into her arse.

I pushed my hand into her open hole and it disappeared straight in up to my knuckles with no resistance and then I stopped, this was the widest part of my fist to force in. I let her get used to it by pulling out and pushing back in again rotating it slightly, stopping at my knuckles.

Craig had his cock back in her mouth and Sam had his hand between her legs rubbing his wife's clit, she still had the electric plug buried deep into her fanny.

Time to push, to let her feel the stretch along her anal passage but Sally was one step ahead of me and pushed her arse back onto my hand and with a muffled yelp from her, well she had a cock right down her throat, my knuckles popped through her ring piece and she pushed back until her arsehole had swallowed my hand up to my wrist, Sally started to fuck her arsehole on it, pushing deeper all the time. I opened my fingers and clenched to make a fist to give her arsehole tube something to work on, to stretch her arse so she could feel it.

I didn't have to do anything, just hold my arm still as she see sawed her arse on it, occasionally I'd open my hand up inside her arsehole and could feel the walls of her arse expand to take it, there was no stopping her. I squirted some more lube on my forearm, I wanted to see how much she could take, Sam held her shoulders and pushed his wife back onto my arm, pushing it deeper inside her. She moaned and shook her arse as she took another few inches of my forearm into her arsehole.

Craig pulled his cock out of Sally's mouth; a sensible move just in case she bit down on it and I pushed another inch of my arm into her open stretched arsehole. I was opening and closing my fist buried deep in her, she just moaned louder. I looked at Craig and he smiled back at me and nodded as if to say "you're doing a good job on her hole."

I felt her arsehole grip around my fist, I was in as far as she wanted or could take so started to pull out, Sam looked at me and said "punch fuck her, she loves it."

I pulled almost all the way out of her open and relaxed arsehole and then punched my fist back into her, then all the way out, her arsehole stayed open, her pucker lips were puffy and red, I could see into her arse, then with my closed fist I punched back into her, she didn't try to pull away, well she couldn't as her husband was holding her by her shoulders pushing her back onto my fist, she was actually pushing herself back onto my invading fist and grunting every time my fist forced her arse cunt open.

She was a true fisting devotee, she loved it. She received another dozen punches before Sam said "enough, she needs cocks in her arsehole now its open."

I guessed it was anal double penetration time. Best position for this is cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, usually a cock in her cunt and arse or at a push two cocks in her cunt or arsehole but Sam had other ideas.

He told Craig to lay on the bed on his back and spread his legs slightly, he told me to do the same laying between his legs with my legs over his and my balls and cock touching Craig's cock and balls. He grabbed hold of both our cocks at the base and Sally stood over us and lowered herself down till her open arsehole was over our cockheads. She'd have no problems taking both of our cocks into her arse. Sam let go of our cocks as they entered her hole and stood up holding his wife underneath her arms and lowered her all the way down the shafts of our rock hard cocks till she was down to our balls, we were balls deep in her open arsehole.

She squirmed and moaned, two cocks in her backdoor and her fanny was still getting stimmed by the electro plug. Sam lifted Sally up until our cocks were about to pop out and then slammed her back down again so our cocks were forced right back up to the hilt.

She happily bounced up and down on our cocks, my pumped up balls were starting at ache as Sally was squashing them every time she took the full length of my cock, and she was happily squealing and panting.

She stood up, our cocks were leaking precum, her arsehole was punched and fucked out, her lips were red, sore and puffy. She stood over us, her legs were shaking and she used her hand to feel her open arsehole, she smiled down at us.

Sam grabbed hold of the plug in her fanny and pulled it out, Sally shivered and yelped as suddenly her fanny was empty, the juices that had been held back gushed out, her fanny was full and juicy, she'd had her cunt stimmed for at least an hour. Her juices poured out over Craig's and my cock and balls, it was warm and wet. Sam dropped to his knees and started to lick and suck our cocks clean, well a warm mouth is a warm mouth so.....

Sam helped his wife off of the bed, Craig and I with our full balls and hard cock just laid there.

Sally still had her nipples clamped, they were red and engorged. Sam picked up a set of chains and clipped both ends of a short chain to the tit clamps so her nipples were pulled towards each other straining her already sore nipples, I heard her take an intake of breath. Sam picked up another clamp, this one had padding on the teeth, and another length of chain, and I watched as he rubbed his wife's clit, it was already hard and protruding out of her clit hood.

"You want this, you need to be clamped, I don't want you clit giving you any pleasure when your cunt is used" Sam told her.

Sally just nodded in agreement.

He pinched her clit and opened up the clamp and let it close down on her little man and then wound the screw out to allow the clamp to close. I watched her face; I saw her wince slightly and take a sharp breath as the clamp squeezed her clit. Instead of letting the clamp pull her clit down with its weight he attached the chain to the clamp and then attached the other end to the chain that ran between her clamped tit nipples, it meant that her clit was pulled up, then I heard her moan.

Sam pulled his wife towards him by using the chain and started to kiss her hard, she leant forward slightly spreading her legs and showing off her cunt. Sam used his fingers to spread her cunt lips open, her hole was wet. Sam nodded at Craig and he stood behind her and thrust his cock into her and started to fuck her hard, very hard, almost lifting her off her feet with the force of his cock thrusts, Sam held his wife tight and I could hear her moaning, either from the way her cunt was getting used or because her clit was clamped and getting pulled by her husband.