Simon Says - My Story Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulled by my hard cock into position by the nurse who said "up your Mummy's cunt, its open and sticky."

I pushed forward and my cock found her open fanny, it was sticky and I could feel Craig's warm spunk up there, as I fucked her harder her fanny squelched as the spunk was forced out of her, didn't bother me, I just fucked her harder, Mummy just moaned.

I felt the nurse hold my hips and pull me out of Mummy's cunt, the nurse said "up Mummy's arsehole." My cock was coated in Mummy's fanny juice and Craig's cum.

Mummy held her arse cheeks open and the nurse held my cock and pushed my cock into Mummy's open arsehole, didn't need any lube, the lube was Craig's spunk and Mummy's fanny juice.

I was right up to my balls in Mummy's open arsehole, she was loose, I wondered if she could feel my cock in there but I carried on fucking the hole. I was going to spunk and started grunting through the dummy, Mummy moaned and she tightened up her loose arsehole and gripped my cock hard and used her arse muscles to milk my cock, that did it, my balls lifted and tightened and I shot my load into Mummy's arse, pulse after pulse of hot adult baby cum.

She relaxed and I pulled my cock out of her arse and flicked the last few drips of my cum off of the end.

"Oh you dirty boys, spunking up in your Mummy's cunt and arsehole, on your knees and clean your Mummy up" shouted the nurse.

Oh fuck, Craig had her fanny but I had her arsehole to eat my load out of, it was felching time.

Craig dropped to his knees and starting licking out Mummy's wet sperm filled cunt, she started to squirm especially when he found her clit. I pushed her forward slightly so her arse pucker was easy to get to, she was still gapping nicely from her earlier arse fucking. I took a deep breath and pushed my tongue into her hole.

Mummy started to push the contents of her arse out, my sperm, as I felched her. I had no problem with eating cum, at least it was my cum with a bit of Craig's mixed in. I licked and swallowed.

Mummy was twitching and rubbing her arse in my face and Craig was deep into her cunt, her moaning increased as her orgasm started to form and with a squeal she orgasmed violently, her whole body shook and she let out one long low pitched scream. She forced the last of my spunk out of her arse all over me and I saw Craig jerk back as he got covered in Mummy's piss.

The nurse held Mummy up as her orgasm finished. Craig and I were on our knees covered in cum, fanny juice and piss. Mummy looked at us and said "lets get these two back into the cot, after all that they'll need their sleep."

Actually I needed a shower and a beer but at the moment that wasn't on offer.

We stood up and the nurse put our dummies back in and locked them in place, Mummy and the nurse then pulled our piss stained nappy's back up over our softening cocks and pinned them in place. We knew what to do and climbed back into the cot and lay down on the still wet rubber sheets.

"Good boys" Mummy said, she looked at the nurse and said "I'm ready for your fanny and some of those big dildos and butt plugs you've got in the next room, lets go" and they both walked out and left us.

I looked at Craig and he looked at me and despite our dummies we both started to laugh.

Well, we have to pay the rent.