Simon Says - My Story Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig pulled out, his cock was wet from Sally's juices and hole was open and her fanny lips were hanging there, it was my turn to fuck her. I positioned myself at her open hole and entered her; following Craig's lead I fucked her hard as well. We took it in turns and as one of us withdrew our cock the other ones cock would take its place. Sally was a trooper and took as much cock as we could give her without complaint, just a moan.

Both our cocks were ready to shoot our loads when Sam said "enough" and lead his wife by her nipple and clit chains to the big wet room. You know when it a wet room is involved then its piss time as well. I was right.

I loved piss play, one of the blokes at The Club called me a "piss pig", I took that as a compliment. I knew that Craig wasn't really happy with piss; he'd give but not receive so when Sam pointed at the floor in front of his wife I guessed that I'd have to "do the dirty."

Sam pulled her clit chain so her big pumped up sore looking clit was pulled out of the way, he used his fingers to hold her fanny lips open and I saw that her piss hole was plugged.

I've had my pisshole and my spunkhole plugged at The Club, it's just a hard rubber plug, tapered and with a lip, the plug is pushed into the hole up to the lip and almost locks it. It stops you pissing or leaking precum, for a man at least anyway.

"Sally's had the plug in her pee hole since before you arrived so I reckon she's full to bursting" said Sam "and you're going to pull that plug out aren't you Simon."

I was.

Craig smiled, his cock was hard and he was wanking himself. Sally was leaning back against her husband, her clit stretched and her fanny lips held open. I pushed my face into her open cunt, I could smell her fanny aroma, and gripped hold of the small plug with my teeth and pulled it out and leant back.

Nothing happened, I was expecting a gush of piss but all there was just a few drips of yellow nectar. I opened my mouth and let it drip in, she tasted good, and then she let go, she let go a full jet of piss into my mouth, I couldn't swallow fast enough and her piss overflowed out of my mouth and over my face and chest. It was hot, steamy, salty and tasted good.

The flow subsided and then she pushed and another jet hit me, that petered out and then another full force jet. I was covered in her piss and watched as the jet became a trickle and then just a few drops. I licked my lips.

Sam turned his wife round and bent her over so that her open arse pointed at Craig, he moved forward and started to piss, just a gentle stream to start with. Sam held his wife and Craig increased the flow of piss and pushed his pissing cock into Sally's open arsehole. He carried on pissing, I could see some of his piss dripping out but most was filling up her arsehole. Craig grunted and I could see his arsecheek muscles working to push the last pulses of piss into her arse and empty his bladder.

Craig pulled out his still hard cock, it takes something to piss when you're hard, I struggle to do it, and he flicked the drops of piss off of the end of his cock. I knew what I had to do even before Sam said, "take the position."

Sally bent forward and aimed her arsehole at my face, I watched her stretched pucker open up even more and she pushed her arsehole full of Craig's piss out all over me in one long gush and I drunk away thirstily.

The floor of the wet room and I were covered in piss. I stood up, my cock was still hard, it was time for Craig and I to finish off. Sam and Sally dropped onto their knees, Sally in front of me and Sam in front of Craig, he started wanking and I followed suite, we were both close, well we had been fucking for the last hour, so it wouldn't take us long to empty our balls. Our clients opened their mouths wide and with a grunt I spunked up and shot my cum into Sally's mouth, she was hungry and took my pulsing spunking cockhead into her mouth and fed on it, swallowing and licking the cum.

Craig's aim wasn't so good and he fired his load off all over Sam's face, didn't seem to bother Sam as he licked as much of Craig's cum off from his face as he could get.

Craig said "wash him off mate," my cock had started to soften and I hadn't pissed and really needed to, Craig held my cock, skinned me back so the flow would be a good spray of piss, and I pissed all over our new landlords face. I washed him down with Craig using my pissing cock like a fire hose.

It went quiet, Sam helped his wife up and said "clean yourselves up, when you're ready your fee is in the envelope by the door. Hope that you'll like living here" and he led his wife away by pulling her clit and nipple chains.

We both had a quick shower and left.

On the way back to my house in the car I said "were those two always like that? She didn't say anything all night and neither of them had an orgasms."

"Yup, she never says anything and I've never seen them cum. I think that its all part of their fantasy" Craig said "but at least they paid us, I thought that it was just a visit about the apartment. Still it goes towards paying the rent I suppose."

A month later Craig and I had moved in to the apartment on a peppercorn rent. It worked out well, Craig was a great cook, I wasn't, so if we were both home he always put a great meal on the table. He didn't have a clue how to look after an apartment, cleaning, washing etc, so that was my job; we were like a married couple sharing the chores.

We could talk about clients and what we'd been up to with them, we could be open with each other, we could walk around naked, we could walk around with a hard cock although Craig's favorite thing was to try to slap the end of my erection but I'd get my own back by slapping him across his bare arse with a tea towel. yes, we were like two young lads in their first home.

I never met Craig's parents, don't think that they ever bothered to come round but my Mum and sister did to "christen" the apartment but that's another story. Craig and I had decided that from day one we wouldn't have clients in the apartment, we needed to keep work and home separate and we didn't want to scare the neighbours, but fucking the family in the new place didn't count did it?

A few days later we were both on duty at The Club. We met up with a few of the other sex workers for a chat and a moan, went and had a shower and shaved our cock, balls and arsehole, always useful to have a mate to do it for you, douched our arses out just in case, had our medical tests, a Viagra tablet and a water tablet and then reported for duty.

The first job was a session at the Glory Hole for both of us. Lots of the clients of both sexes used the Glory Holes as a warm up for their main scenario whatever that might be. The Glory Holes were almost like an amuse bouche for the main event.

A Glory Hole was very much a gay sex thing as refers to a hole in a partition wall in a public toilet; men would push their cocks through the hole and let other men wank it or suck it. I remember the first time that I saw one when using a toilet and watched a hard cock appear through the hole. I quickly finished my piss and did a runner from the toilets with my trousers and pants around my ankles to a lot of whistles and cheers from the men standing at the urinals all with their hard cocks in their hands wanking themselves off, that was the reason that I'd gone into a cubical for a piss in the first place.

Of course, the Glory Holes at The Club were different.

The clients were on the receiving end of our cocks and, if more cocks were needed, the security men in their red jockstraps were more than happy to get their cocks out and provide a few inches of meat and some spunk...well they had needs. So as not to be left out there was also another set of Glory Holes where some of our women sex workers had their fannies available for clients to lick or fuck them.

Some of the holes were small so all you could see was a willing open mouth ready to work on a hard cock so after a few wank strokes to get my cock to full hardness I shoved my cock in to a warm mouth with a deep throat and a lashing tongue. I didn't know if it was a male or females mouth but it didn't really matter to Craig or me, it was a mouth that needed cock.

There were bigger holes that showed off a wet fanny or an arsehole that needed use. Obviously it was easy to tell if the hole belonged to a male or female as the male arsehole would have a set of balls hanging down beneath it. We knew that the fannies and arses would be washed out and lubed up, if needed, so Craig and I went up and down the row of holes fucking them hard, it was great to hear the moans, groans, squeals, yelps and swearing as we ploughed into them taking no prisoners and getting our own back on some of the more brutal demanding clients.

Fuck arse, pull out, fuck fanny, pull out, fuck mouth, pull out and repeat going up and down the line. I suppose like speed dating this was speed fucking.

We weren't allowed to cum, we had to save that for later, this was just a warm up for us and some of the clients before we all went onto the next scenario. Craig and I were called away from the Glory Holes and left the security men and women to it.

We washed off our cocks and arses and got dressed in the gear ready for what was expected off us. I really needed to piss, the effect of drinking so much water and taking water tablets earlier on.

When we were ready Craig said, "look at me, a few months ago I thought that I was being daring if I wore a posing pouch and licked a girls arsehole."

I laughed and hoped that the corridor to the room where we were going to meet the clients wasn't too busy as we'd have the piss taken out of us by our fellow workers....and we needed to save our piss !!

We were both wearing adult nappies or diapers if you prefer. Over our nappies we had a pair of bib and braces but they were more a pair of shorts with the bib attached, Craig's was blue and mine was red, little white socks, a pair of mittens locked onto our hands so we couldn't really feel anything and strapped into our mouth we both had a dummy, we were adult babies.

The security men laughed as they walked us down the corridor and they made baby noises as they lifted us into a big cot, adult size, and walked out leaving Craig and I lying there on the rubber sheets.

A few minutes later the two women walked in, one was dressed in a nurse's uniforms, white and tight just like the ones you see in porn films but never at your local hospital. She was a fellow sex worker at The Club, the last time I'd seen her she'd been "in jail" being stripped searched and then fucked in her cunt and arse hole by the prison guards who were two very well known celebrities visiting The Club.

The other women was the client, tall, dark haired with a huge pair of tits squeezed into a tight bra, she was wearing a business suit over a white shirt, with a short dark skirt, black stockings and high heeled shoes, she was very attractive, but looked very stern and business like. I suppose that she must have been about forty years old.

The nurse walked across to the cot and looked at both of us, smiled and mouthed the word "ready", Craig and I both nodded.

"Oh look, they're both awake," said the nurse. The client, Mummy, as we had to call her except we couldn't talk due to the dummies in our mouths came a cross and looked.

"Well don't they look happy adult babies, all dressed up and wanting their Mummy" Mummy said.

"I think they're hungry, they need their milk" the nurse said, "which one do you want to feed first?"

"I think both of them, don't worry there's more than enough milk in these tits to feed both of them at once, I've got two nipples haven't I" Mummy said and held her big tits in her hands, "in fact I'll be glad when they've drained them, full breasts make my back ache having to carry them around all day at the office like this."

"Let me help you get undressed" said the nurse and helped Mummy out of her business suit and skirt and shirt.

Mummy was standing there in a tight bra, stocking, suspender belt and a small pair of black lace knickers through which you could see her big fanny lips, the front of her knickers was already wet. Her nipples were rock hard and they looked like they were leaking, could she be producing milk?

Nurse unhooked Mummy's bra and her tits were exposed, they were big, swollen and looked heavy, her nipples were red and hard, the nurse squeezed one on the nipples gently and drops of breast milk appeared. We were going to feed on Mummy's milk direct from her tits. I wasn't sure how she was producing milk, perhaps she had a baby at home or, more likely, Doctor Moore had been giving her tablets or injections to trigger her hormones to think she was knocked up and start producing milk.

Mummy sat on a chair that was higher than a normal chair, I suppose she would normally hold us or sit us on her knees and suck on her nipples but as we were both big lads I don't think that she could hold both of us. Instead the nurse helped us off of the cot and walked us across to two adult baby highchairs, we were strapped in and wheeled across to Mummy, our mouths were at the perfect height for Mummy's tits. Craig was one side and I was the other, underneath my nappy I was hard and I really needed to piss.

'Now then, you know what to do, Mummy needs to fed you and have her tits emptied so you have to suck on her nipples and the milk will flow, be gentle and no biting or you'll get punished, like this" said the nurse and she pressed a button on the highchairs and we both got an electric shock through the securing straps, we both moaned and I felt a stream of piss leak out of my cock and soak into my nappy.

The nurse unlocked our dummies and pulled them out of our mouths.

The nurse rubbed Mummy's tits and tweaked and squeezed her nipples and I could see drops of milk forming and starting to drip out. I licked my lips.

Nurse said, "you ready to feed your boys, you want them to suck on your tits?"

"Dinner time, start sucking on Mummy's tits" Mummy said, I watched Craig lean forward, lock his lips around a nipple and start sucking, so I did the same.

I sucked and felt a spurt of milk in my mouth, here I was, a grown man sucking on a women's tit and drinking her breast milk. I tasted the first spurt, it was warm, thinner than cow's milk but much sweeter, just like the milk that you get in the bottom of your cereal bowl when you've eaten all the cereal and the sugar is mixed in with the milk to make it taste very sweet.

I liked it and started to suck harder, milking Mums breasts, relieving the pressure from them. I could hear her moaning away as two lads worked on her nipples and I could hear the slurping noises coming from Craig. We'd all sucked on a women's nipples before but this time we were getting rewarded with fresh milk straight from the cow!!

"Oh that's so much better, my tits are nearly drained, they're really enjoying my milk straight from their Mummy's breast aren't they?" Mummy said.

"I think that they've had enough, your tits look much smaller. That's enough boys, let go of your Mummy's nipples," said the nurse.

But we didn't, Craig and I had got a taste for Mummy's milk and carried on sucking, determined to get as much milk as we could. I heard Mum yelp as Craig bit her nipple and I used my teeth to rub across her sore nipple that was in my mouth. We both yelped as we received an electric shock through the restraints, I let go another stream of piss into my wet nappy.

"Bad boys" said the nurse, "fancy biting on Mummy's nipples after she's fed you, lets get you back into bed, maybe Mummy wants to punish you?"

The nurse pushed the dummies back into our mouths, unstrapped us from the highchairs and pushed us back onto the bed.

"I think that after all that milk they're going to need changing, you can see that their nappies are leaking," said the nurse.

"Well I suppose that Mummy better do that then" said Mummy, her tits were still out and her nipples were still wet and dripping fresh milk, you could see that her lacy knickers were soaked through and as she walked towards us she rubbed herself through her wet pants.

The nurse helped Mummy undress Craig and I, stripping off our bib and braces until we were both lying there in just our nappies. Both Craig and I were hard and you could see our nappies bulging. The nappies were wet and stained where we'd both pissed ourselves when we were shocked by the nurse.

Mummy started to talk to Craig saying "there's a good boy, your nappies all wet after drinking all that milk from Mummy's tits so Mummy's going to undo you nappy, wash your little willy and arse and put a nice new nappy on you."

Mummy leant across Craig and peeled his wet nappy off, his cock was hard and sticking up in the air and as soon as the nappy was undone he let go his piss, a full force stream of hot salty piss and it sprayed all over Mummy's tits. She grabbed hold of his hard cock to try and aim his piss stream but she just succeeded in aiming the piss at her face, Craig carried on pissing till he was empty. Mummy was covered in piss, she was dripping in it.

If we hadn't both had dummies in our mouths we would have been laughing out loud.

"Oh you dirty boy," said Mummy.

Even though we both had our hands locked away in mittens Craig held his cock as best he could and started wanking.

Mummy moved across to me and started to undo my wet soiled nappy and as soon as my hard cock was free I started to piss hard salty streams into the air.

Mother screamed and shouted "oh God now he's at it" before taking my pissing cock deep into her mouth and drinking my piss, she gulped and swallowed taking every last spurt and drop.

She licked the last drops up, my cock was still hard. She looked at both of us, our nappies were still undone, we were still gagged and had our mittens on, and she pulled her wet panties to one side and started to piss, spraying her piss all over her adult babies coating us in her hot stream. The dirty bitch.

Craig and I were covered in her piss and our piss; the cot was swimming in it, that's why there were rubber sheets.

The nurse took over, "your nipples are rather sore but your tits are not so full after feeding them" and she pointed at us, she squatted down and pulled Mummy's knickers to one side, "your fannies very wet and swollen and your clit is hard, you need some cock don't you?"

Mummy just nodded.

"Well looking at these two and their hard cocks I think that they better fuck you," said the nurse.

"But do they know what to do?" asked Mummy.

"Oh I'm sure they do," laughed the nurse.

The nurse helped up out of the cot, our soaking wet nappies fell to the floor. Mummy bent over the chair so her wet cunt was on show. The nurse held Craig's hard cock and said "fuck your Mummy's arsehole, straight in, fuck it hard" and positioned his cockhead against her arsehole pucker and Craig thrust in, Mummy screamed but took it all.

Craig couldn't really hold Mummy as he still had his mittens locked on so he just leant against her back as he fucked her arsehole. He thrust hard and deep as she moaned and grunted. I just stood and watched, my cock was hard and twitching.

The nurse told Craig to pull out and he did as he was told, his cock was hard, wet and his cock head was shiny with precum. The nurse rubbed his wet cockhead against Mummy's fanny and Craig pushed his cock in, Mummy took cock from the rear. After a few deep thrusts his breathing became shallow and he was grunting through his gag.

"There's a good boy, fill Mummy's cunt with your spunk" the nurse told him and he did, hard thrusts, his arse cheeks pulsing as he shot his load into Mummy's cunt.

He pulled his cock out still with spunk dripping out of his piss slit, Mummy's hole was open and a few drops of Craig's cum dropped out of her fuckhole onto the floor.