Simon Says Revenge Ch. 05-07

Story Info
The boss lady gets involved.
5.7k words
4.17
10.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

Chapter 5

Michelle and I just left the shower after cleaning from the butt sex when I heard my cell phone ring. I rushed to answer it, learning that it was Detective Phillips, Detective Kaplan's partner. She hadn't been as vocal as her partner, but she really stood out and struck me as very level-headed, if more detached.

"Detective Kenya Phillips here. I'm Detective Kaplan's partner, as you recall. We've been handling your kidnapping case," the woman on the other side reminded me.

I recalled her. Tall, ebony goddess, looked downright Nubian, in fact. The prettiest shade of brown eyes I have ever seen on a woman, aside from perhaps Dr. Habib or Danielle, for that matter. Kenya, that was the name of a country, no less, but I assumed that she already knew that.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I inquired of the detective.

"Ramone has been caught. He led us a merry little chase, but we got him. And best news of all, he's already singing like a canary. Of course, at first, he claimed that you hired him to kidnap you so that you could frame Danielle and get an easy divorce. That was a bit bizarre and convoluted, didn't jive with the whole toxicology situation, either. Most folks aren't gonna drug themselves in that kind of situation, not when they wish to have some measure of control," the cop informed me now.

"Okay, so he started telling the truth, then?" I probed.

"Precisely. He more or less intimated that he was your cousin and he had long envied you your wife. Well, from what I saw, he dodged that bullet, in any case. He was lucky enough not to marry her in the first place. You weren't so fortunate. Mind you, neither of them is exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, in case you missed that detail about them.

"Anyway, he didn't hesitate to throw his lover under the bus once he was desperate enough to avoid hard prison time. Thanks for the tip on his location, by the way. That made him a lot easier to grab, even with the hot pursuit that he caused. He got a plea deal already from the ADA, who just wants to bury this case as quickly as she can, you see. Too much flack likely from feminists and God alone knows who else," Detective Phillips informed me of the rapid pace of the case now that Ramone was in custody.

"I see. I decided against an annulment, which might disappoint my attorney, but can I have Danielle served the divorce papers in jail? I'm going for a clean, easy divorce relatively speaking. We have few shared assets, she's in jail so she doesn't need alimony, we have no kids together ... I just want to rip this one off like a bandage.

"I figure that, pardon the expression, but the bitch has already been burned by means of a major criminal prosecution. That's enough payback for me. I just want to ... move on with my life. I might well have to seek trauma counseling as it is, and the lead weight of a messy annulment question or divorce fight, even if a relatively easy win, that's ... more baggage than I wish to keep carrying. Obviously, marital counseling is out of the question," I asked Detective Phillips for some odd reason.

"Well, that's more a matter for your lawyer, but yes, you can have her served the divorce papers in jail. You can even serve them yourself, if you wish. I admire your ... approach. Very surgical. Lots of men in your boat wouldn't be so kind. I don't blame you, you know. Oh, and while you might not ... understandably ... wish to face her, it might be traumatic, there would be two possible upsides. Actually three," Detective Phillips noted.

"Oh?" I inquired.

"One, you'd get to ask her why, if you really wanted to know that. Two, you could ... kinda gloat that she's in jail where she belongs and you're the one who has your freedom. That might bring you some satisfaction at least. Three, well, you might get her rattled enough to confess more than she intended, making her say more damning things that could lead to a tougher deal for her. If you ask me, I think that she's a psychopath, judging from what I've seen and heard from her so far. She's not easily shaken, that's for sure," the detective replied, making a great degree of sense.

"Excellent logic there, no doubt of that. You make some very ... reasonable points there," I admitted, "well, if there's nothing else, thank you for your call."

"Oh, one other thing, but I understand if it's a bit ... hasty. So maybe it can wait, especially since it's personal and I'm on your wife's case here. A bit of a ... conflict of interest, if you will. But if you're willing to hear me out, perhaps we can ... make it a date. Also, when off the clock, maybe you can call me... 'Kenya,' sir. Or should I say ... Simon?" Kenya asked me hopefully.

"Well, let's take that under advisement. The timing is a bit ... inappropriate, perhaps, given that you're investigating my kidnapping, assault, etc. Still, I won't lie. You're an extremely attractive woman. I do have some ... aspects of my life, surfacing just today, in fact, that may or may not be deal breakers for you, anyway. Things that I didn't even fully grasp about myself, but can no longer repress, due to recent events."

I answered with cautious interest, enough to keep her from giving up hope or feeling hurt (I hoped), but not so much as to push things too fast in that direction with the woman investigating a crime against me. She took it pretty well, perhaps because it wasn't a rejection, just a little warning or caution on my end. I certainly wouldn't rule it out per se, especially not with a cute lady cop like her.

"Completely understandable, babe ... sorry, I mean ... Simon, if that's okay," Kenya let slip her true intentions toward me, at least to some degree.

For a guy who didn't seem to please his wife that much lately, I sure managed to get plenty of female attention all of the sudden. It was a rather abrupt shift, as if the signal went out that I was single and free ... and the lady vultures all circled the corpse of my self-destructive marriage. It was odd, but I'd take it. I wasn't one to look gift-wrapped pussy over too closely, was I? Maybe I was more of a catch than Danielle seemed to believe.

"Very well, then ... Kenya. I'll catch you again soon enough. If and when I explain my personal epiphany, it might well make sense to you why I'm not sure that you could accept it. A rather important part of me south of my waist naturally hopes that it's ... a bit more acceptable to you, of course," I confessed, "until then, I'll work on getting to serve Danielle personally in jail. I'm gonna take your advice, if for no other reason to see the look on her face when she knows just how much her life has gone downhill as a consequence of her own misconduct. That must be my mean streak talking there."

"Yes, well, we all have one ... I think that she's set yours free ... which might not be such a bad thing, not even for me," Kenya told me cryptically as she hung up.

"Well, that was a weird-ass phone convo, Master," Michelle told me as she stretched out her arms for me to cuff her again.

"Yes, it was ... and wow ... you really do dig these steel bracelets on your wrists, almost as if they're a form of jewelry," I reacted again to Michelle's enthusiasm for being handcuffed as part of her bondage to me.

"They're ... a badge of honor, Master. I am honored to be your slave. I adore this way of life, baby. I worship you, too. I'm yours, honey. I belong to you now, dear, sweet, loving Master. These cuffs remind me of my exalted status as your first ... and willing slave, your cum whore, your pet, your personal fuckmeat. Yes, I had to google a lot of those terms, but it was worth it to discover my true self. My real, authentic ... submissive ... masochistic nature," Michelle told me as I cuffed her again and she dropped to her knees to suck my dick.

"Damn, girlie ... you really know how to spoil me just right! Danielle was nothing like this, trust me! You're definitely working very well on winning my love and trust, among ... other things. You look like a fucking goddess and yet you're on your knees in front of me, sucking my cock. You, a woman who could have walked right out of a Botticelli painting or come to life like Galatea for Pygmalion ... in my presence, licking my cock from head to base...

"Oh, fuck, yeah! I'm such a lucky bastard now, which is good, given my rotten luck in the recent past," I groaned as I looked down at the sexy, adorable, pouty Michelle and held onto her amber curls.

"I'm yours, Master. All of me is yours. I think that, in my heart of hearts, deep inside, below the stupid hang-ups and shit like that ... I've always been yours, ever since we met. I belong to you, Simon Avanti, and what 'Simon says,' goes for me for the rest of our life together, marriage or no marriage, wherever I live, whatever we do together. It's your call, babe. Just know that I live to serve my Master and that's you. Forever," Michelle told me when she wasn't busy sucking my prick like it was going out of style.

"Thank you, honeybee. Now, let's grab a bite to eat, shall we? I could use the calories, couldn't you?" I told my new slave.

"Um, yeah, I guess that I can't live on cum alone, can I? Can I wear the cuffs, though ... and maybe have my jeans back ... I don't think that I should go in public in just my skin," Michelle's eyes danced as she winked at me and licked the head of my cock one more time, "wait, maybe we can get a nice miniskirt ... and then head straight for the food court in the mall?"

"Works for me. I'd love to show you off to people in a brand new miniskirt. Leather ... or more denim?" I asked my new lover.

"Surprise me, Master," my slave told me with a searing hot kiss.

Damn, the worm really had turned, and my luck with it. Well, I AM Simon, so what I say should go, right?

Chapter 6

"Hi, I'm Carly. Who is this beauty? And why is she handcuffed? Are you a cop or something?" the saleswoman before she suddenly recognized me, "wait, you run this mall, don't you? You're the manager!"

"Assistant manager, actually. Jamie's the manager. Jamie Larousse. I'm supposed to be off today, though, due to events surrounding my upcoming divorce," I showed the salesgirl the cheater's mark where my wedding band used to be.

"Getting a divorce, huh? I gather that this isn't the wife. Shoplifter? Isn't that normally something that mall security handles?" Carly peppered me with more questions, even as she ogled Michelle rather brazenly ... but viewed me much more clinically.

"You're gay, aren't you? Anyway, I used to head mall security, not that long ago," I asked Carly directly and she nodded with a lump in her throat.

"Yes, sorry, am I really that obvious? I mean ... not sorry that I'm a lesbian, but well, you know," Carly tried not to be too transparent, but I could smell how wet she was.

"Yes, well, Carly, this is Michelle, my slave. Yes, I said 'slave.' She just became my slave today, and not because of shoplifting. She's here because I want to get her a new ... denim miniskirt if possible before we go to the Ruby Tuesday for lunch ... or should I say dinner, given how late it is?

"Long story. Maybe you'd like to join us for dinner and I can explain better. She just thought that she'd be getting to the food court, but she's basically my girlfriend, too, now, and that's no way to treat a new girlfriend, is it?" I explained to the clearly aroused lesbian salesgirl.

Michelle blushed a bit as she considered the ramifications of her new status. Here I was, doting on her, showing her off, presenting her as my lover, and even encouraging a lesbian to lust for her. It must be rather heady wine. In any case, Carly took every opportunity to admire her and flirt with her, rather shamelessly by now, as she figured out that I didn't seem that jealous.

If anything, I thought that the obviously clumsy, but eager advances by Carly on my cuddly blonde slut rather charming in their own awkward way. It was a crush and Carly wasn't smooth or cool about it at all. It smacked of sincerity for the same reasons that Michelle's own moves on me did. There was nothing glib about Carly Fuentes, nothing at all.

"There we go. But your money's no good here," Carly told me suddenly, bringing me up short.

"I don't think that you can afford to cover it on a sales associate's salary, or could you?" I persisted.

"No, but I can," I heard behind me.

"Jamie," I smiled as I turned around to see my boss, Jamie Larousse, the mall's actual manager.

"Yep, and I thought that you were taking the week off, what with the crime committed against you and the divorce and all that jazz. Here I find you trying to buy a denim miniskirt for one of the cutest, most bubbly women that I've ever met ... from one of the other cutest, most timid women that I've ever met. Hi, I'm Jamie. What's your name?" my freckled, sandy-haired tomboy of a boss introduced herself to Michelle.

"I'm ... Michelle ... one of his estranged wife's friends ... until today. She was way out of line, you know. It was completely uncalled for, what she did. In case you're wondering, I've discovered my submissive, masochistic streak and offered myself to Simon as his slave for as long as he doesn't give me back the keys to these handcuffs.

"I personally hope that he never does. I want nothing more than to serve him for life. I guess that I'm also his ... girlfriend now? Though it's probably not in an exclusive sense, as he seems very smitten with you and he has encouraged Carly to flirt with me. You're in love with him, aren't you? I can't blame you. I think that I'm in love with him, too, truth be told," Michelle blurted as Jamie paid for her miniskirt.

"We're going to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's, if you'd like to join us," I announced, making Jamie lick her lips.

"Why, Simon Avanti, are you asking your boss out on a date? In that case, not all of the HR experts and counselors in the world could make me turn you down. Come along, you, too, Carly. I'll make sure that your boss doesn't can your sweet ass for falling in love with a beautiful blonde out of envy. They should be so lucky," Jamie told her, "trust me, as mall manager, I got my share of leverage here. Oh, and Simon, your money's no good on this date, either. I'm paying, babe."

"Wow ... you aren't just the manager here, are you, Jamie? You ... own this place, don't you?" I realized suddenly as we reached the Ruby Tuesday.

"Bingo, lightbulb moment there, sugar! LMOE, LLC. stands for Larousse Mall Operations Enterprises, LLC. Care to guess who sits on the Board of Directors as Chairwoman and CEO? Yours truly. This is actually the home office. You just didn't know it yet, as it doesn't fit the SOP for such things.

"Hey, you inherit a butt-load of money from some Tulsa heiress, you gotta do something with it, right? In fact, when you get back from your little sabbatical, you're gonna be the new manager, I swear it. I'll take a step back, especially with maternity leave and all that noise," Jamie's Okie accent came out a little stronger that time.

"You're pregnant? Wow, now that is big time news, Jamie! Congratulations!" I smiled at my boss, even if it was still a bit wild how much she seemed to dig me.

"Not yet, but I'm workin' on a plan to get there, I reckon," Jamie smiled and winked at me and then at the hostess, a Latina who happened to be Carly's big sister.

"Sis ... who's this cutie?" Ana teased her sister.

"This is Michelle and she's actually Simon's slave, but I'm hoping to borrow her now and then from him. And you already know Jamie, I assume. She probably gets mall discounts here. Thank you, by the way, for getting me this job," Carly thanked her elder sister.

"Oh, it's nothing, honey. You're my baby sister and you're going through enough, coming out to half of the family in one fell swoop. It's gotta be hell to be a Mexican lesbian. Now, I, on the other hand, am bi, not gay or straight, single, recently in fact, and very open-minded, if you catch my drift, guys. Oscar's open, too, but in his case, he's queerer than Dennis Rodman," Ana teased the flamboyantly gay waiter as she turned us over to his care.

"Yes, I'm Oscar, and yes, I'm your waiter. Carly knows me as Oscar Herrera, unless I'm mistaken. We're in the same Psych classes at our community college. Difference being that she wants to teach middle school. I want to teach high school. Not in the same sense as Ana, though," Oscar teased both sisters, "Ana considers it her personal duty to deflower any barely legal high school grads who didn't quite make it to prom."

"Hey, it's a public service. I've personally decimated many an incel nest in my time, thank you very much!" Ana declared as she sashayed out of my presence, her booty and hips swaying unmistakably swaying for my benefit.

"Now, THAT is a public service, no doubt of that! I may have to follow your sister's glorious example!" Oscar winked at Carly to tease her about her big sister, "so, what will it be?"

"For my sweet Michelle here, well... , " I looked at Jamie, unsure about this, since I hadn't planned to treat my slave on my boss's dime.

"Honey, I'm not poor and you want to pamper your slut here. I get it, truly! Money's no object ... within reason, of course. Don't stop treating one girlfriend because the other one's covering the check," Jamie told me bluntly, "don't try to wiggle out of this one, either. Your ass has two girlfriends now, sugar, so sit down and deal with it, okay?"

"Wow ... so ... I'm your boyfriend ... and Michelle's ... and I'm her Master and you're my boss ... wow ... and to think that just 24 hours ago, I thought that I was a happily married man, a husband with a newlywed bride named Danielle. My life has really been tossed around like a rag doll here!" I laughed as I ordered ribeye steaks for Michelle and me.

"And Carly, babe, what will you have?" Jamie turned to our salesgirl, a very nervous lesbian indeed now.

"A sirloin?" Carly clearly craved red meat, "sorry ... I'm ... anemic. I hope that it's not an issue?"

"Not a problem at all. In fact, for the appetizer, let's have some spinach artichoke dip, okay? Spinach's very high in iron, okay?" Jamie suggested, which frankly sounded good to me.

"Thank you!" Carly hugged Jamie very hard now, "for sides, maybe some mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli!"

"Grilled zucchini and French fries!" I declared.

"And you, miss?" Oscar asked Michelle for her sides.

"Tater tots and Caesar salad," Michelle apparently favored tots and I couldn't blame her for that, "I really have a weakness for a creamy Caesar dressing."

"Duly noted," I winked at my slave now as I removed her cuffs for now, "you can't eat in handcuffs, you know. At least not without increasing the risk of accidents."

"Yes, I suppose that's true, isn't it?" Michelle snickered now.

"And for me, the shrimp platter. I love good shrimp!" Jamie said as she used her tongue to suggest cunnilingus to Carly, "by the way, Michelle, I'm trying to get our man here to move in with me. You'll go with that plan, right, convince our boyfriend to let the three of us shack up?"

"Sign me up! Master needs daily access to both pussies that he owns, if you'll pardon me for putting it that way. Three to a bed sounds nice and cozy to me, even if one of them is as chubby as me. Who knows, maybe it can be four ... if you wanted Carly to join us," Michelle declared as she stuck her tongue in my ear.

"We'd need a helluva big bed, but it sounds rather sweet to me. So ... Simon, pretty please, how about it? You know that maternity leave is so that I can have your baby, right? You should marry me and Michelle here should marry Carly. Make everyone happy here as a clam, you know!" Jamie finally dropped the big bombshell.

"So ... I'd get to sleep with Michelle ... and make sweet love to her? That would be okay with everyone?" Carly blushed a little now.

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers
12