All Comments on 'Simon Says Revenge Ch. 05-07'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BOY...THAT WENT INTO THE CRAPPER..........

In hurry. Simon starts out on the high moral ground and I was hoping he would stay there and rain painful retribution down on the psycho bitch and his asshole cousin. By the end of this mess, there wasn't a single likable person. The transformation of Simon from put upon cuckold to pussy magnet was way too jarring. I will say that for a non English speaker, the author handled the language fairly well. Kind of a shame really that his technical mastery of the words was wasted on this collection of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Maybe it's a fake-out

I'm seriously waiting for this to be the result of some kind of psychotic break or otherwise all in his head.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
How bizarre that people would rather..

...his revenge be some kind of violence and that he would show equal callousness, sinking to Danielle's level, than that he would actually keep the moral high ground by using the authorities to wreak his havoc and revenge..and then have some great revenge sex, too, with two women or more who care about him.

It's amazing that some folks think it "manly" to engage in all kinds of violence against an unfaithful spouse, they condone that, they delight in it, but the moment that the dude gets some strange, oh, no, we can't have that, can we? Who's the bigger cuck, the one who gets strange himself or the one who doesn't? One could argue that it's the latter, no matter how much hell he rains upon his wife and her lover.

This is the kind of warped worldview that follows from belonging to a death cult like Christianity, if you ask me. It's a blood and death cult, a vampire cult, full of barbarism, human sacrifice, violence, celibacy, and hatred of the flesh, of the body's natural instincts. Why else, as John Lennon once put it, do "we have to hide to make love, but violence is done in broad daylight."

I don't mind some revenge for cheating, far from it when it takes a sane enough form. But you want to take "burn the bitch" quite literally, and are too busy gathering firewood to burn some poor witch at the stake to actually move forward and get the best revenge by enjoying life while someone else is miserable.

Yeah, there's something pathological about this society itself that is so wrapped in a death cult that a little skin or sex gets more your censorship than the most gratuitous acts of violence and cruelty and mayhem. Yikes!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I know you are trying to be deliberately over the top, but the entire premise of your Heros relationships is rediculous. He marries a woman who has boyfriends and chucks himself again.

Has a devoted slave, but gives her away to a brainless lesbian who hates men. Wow! There's a smart move.

His boss then drugs him herself so that she and the others can have sex with him whilst he is unconscious. So, the idiot is back where he started.

Your MC is going to loss it all to the fools who surround him.

The point of the story is lost. So far 3/5 unless in some extraordinary way you can save your hero and this story we are heading to a 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Let's see, he goes from an ordinary Shmoe, to a love god that women can't resist, yet his boss, who loves the fuck out of him, can't/won't give up her other boyfriends? It's nice that he's cool with it, but he shouldn't have to be.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
It's not cucking if he ain't faithful.

Cuckolds are faithful to unfaithful women. As long as he's getting some on the side, he's not faithful. Also, who said anything about manhating? What's so over the top about harems compared to extreme violence, anyway? He's not under anyone's control, either. He has two serious relationships and a few casual ones. What's wrong with that? He's fine with sharing her, just as she's fine with sharing him, and he hasn't lost Michelle. He shares her with Carly. Sharing isn't losing. He's much better off than before, because now he's NOT being drugged, not being held against his will, not being threatened and forced into a lopsided, heavy-handed arrangement.

He agrees with his boss that monogamy is a steel trap and he's glad to have joined her in escape its clutches at last.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Total fricking Joker level chaos... the whole thing degenerates into the old joker quote: “I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it." Like the joker - The protagonist becomes the instrument of a Kemp's Jig...dancing wildly arms thrust out wide brew in one hand shouting, singing, engaging in increasing chaos... “All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.”

Don't you people recognize it people? SevMax2 has created his own little version of "The Dark Knight." with the protagonist morphing into the Joker... Love it...total utter insanity...

5 stars just for the ride

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...