Simon Says Revenge Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, that's part of being her wife, I should think. Just because she's my slave doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve a good wife, wouldn't you agree? As long as you're willing to share her with me, I don't have an issue with the two of you," I encouraged the idea myself, since it would mean that both of my girlfriends would be happier.

"Just for that, when the time comes to get pregnant, I'll skip the in vitro and let you fuck me, even though I won't enjoy it too much. That way, I can be sure that it takes and that Michelle's kids, mine, and Jamie have the same Daddy. Just don't expect me to spread my legs for you otherwise, no offense," Carly warned me now.

"Oh, none taken. You're gay. By definition, you don't find me physically attractive. I'm honored that you'd permit me to hump you even that much! And that you'd choose me to be Daddy. But yes, it would work well for the domestic bliss and harmony if every child born into this big, happy family was a sibling of the others. Nothing against blended families or adoptions, though," I stipulated while Jamie made a point of getting me a Long Island tea ... followed by another.

"Well, you know, I still have other boyfriends, but they're gonna have to deal with it. You're gonna be my husband and that's all there is to it. It was always you, Simon. I've been in love with you for the longest time. Yes, I understand that for some folks, this would make you a cuckold, but do you really feel that way yourself?" Jamie blushed now.

"Not really. Not with two ladies in my life treating me like a king. From my admittedly very limited personal experience of being cucked, rather against my will at that, there's a huge difference between having your wife flaunt a tryst and rub it in your face in the most galling and humiliating ways possible ... and having two lovers, one of whom has a new girlfriend and the other has some old boyfriends. One of them is also my wife and boss, while the other is my voluntary sex slave. I think that I'm getting a pretty sweet deal here!" I grinned widely at the prospect of a much happier love life now.

"See now, that's the spirit! Just so you know, though, I would suck your dick and bend over for you any day if you ever wanted to try dudes, vato," Oscar propositioned me as he brought our plates.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, whatever Simon says goes. If he wants some dick, he can have some dick. If he wants strange pussy or ass, he can have that, too. If he wants revenge against his ex, he can have her heart on a silver plate as far as I'm concerned. I love the fuck out of this guy!" Jamie declared.

"You should let him fuck Ana, too. She's really missing it. The D, you know. The dick. She likes the pussy and ass, but she worships the cock! She's a Dreamer, anyway, as am I, truth be told. Another reason that I'm eager to get knocked up. It's a good way to secure my stay here. My new babies would all be Americans, you know," Carly confessed, biting her nails nervously.

"Then it's settled. Master will fuck both of you, right, Master?" Michelle asked me with a pout and a steamy French kiss.

"Well, when you put it that way, how could I refuse?" I told my love slave before kissing Jamie and her very hard on the lips ... with lots of tongue.

Chapter 7

I jolted awake, only to see Jamie riding me and feel her engulfing me with her luscious pussy folds while I fondled her buttocks to her delight. I heard laughter saw Michelle lying next to us with her legs spread and Carly chowing down on her golden bush to their shared pleasure. I also saw Ana and Oscar watching us in chairs, rubbing it out together to the sight of the two couplings.

"Woah, I must have really been out of it!" I groaned, making Jamie laugh and nod as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Well, I plied you with quite a few Long Island teas, baby, but all in a good cause. You felt no pain and we've kinda been enjoying your body while you slept. Kissing, licking, sponge-bathing, rubbing you, feeling you up, snuggling up with you, riding you, too, hon. So we fucked you in your sleep, dear. So sue us! We had to have you!" Jamie's eyes danced with mischief as she bounced up and down on me.

"Oh ... fuck ... oh, damn ... you're ... spoiling me rotten, babe!" I groaned as I felt that warm, tight, slippery twat clench down on my dick all over again.

"That's the point. So you don't want to leave. Don't worry, we'll help you with your revenge on Danielle, too, and on that Ramone fucker. She fucked with the wrong dude, one whose super rich boss lady is madly in love with him! I got connections. I tracked people down. I found her weaknesses, including Michelle.

"Who do you think really put the handcuffs idea in Michelle's head, dear? Me! I told her what Danielle did to you and she just broke down sobbing. She blamed herself for telling Danielle in the first place. Then I comforted her, made love to her, and we hatched our plan. I also told her to keep my involvement out of it and pretend not to know very much about me.

"I also told her that if she hadn't told Danielle, none of us would know how evil she really was. It was for the best. It was the path for emancipation for a man like you, who deserved to be freed from the shackles of monogamy. Monogamy's no real way to live, you know.

"Danielle didn't deserve a fine-ass man like you, anyway. Not a stupid bitch who would pull a stunt like that over something so petty, all in order to trick you and catch you all over again, just to keep tormenting you. A sick game, not even that well-played or planned, you know. She didn't love you as I do ... or as Michelle does. She doesn't even like you ... as Oscar, Ana, and Carly do.

"She's an evil psycho from wherever all evil truly originates. Sick and twisted in the head, with no redeeming virtues, and you know it, or you wouldn't have bothered with the divorce or with pressing charges, would you? Now she can rot in prison where she belongs and you can rest in the arms of those who like or love you, babe," Jamie assured me as she rode me good and hard.

"How was Michelle her weakness, though?" I asked out of curiosity.

I noticed that my chubby blonde slut was still handcuffed while holding Carly's head in place between her thighs.

"Simple, babe. She trusted Michelle to side with her in all things, but she didn't grasp something very basic. Michelle's in love with you and has been for a while now. I knew it the first time that I saw her voice and her eyes as she broke down in tears over what happened to you, dear. I can tell these things. Michelle's been carrying a torch for you for a while now, as have I.

"She never looked into her friend's soul, just assumed that she was a friend who got horny and jumped your bones. She never considered what made her do it. It wasn't just lust, though that would be reason enough in my book. It wasn't reason enough to overpower friendship in her case. No, honey, that took a love stronger than friendship ... the love of a woman for a man who saw something in him that his significant other didn't.

"Yeah, Michelle was a very secret weapon against Danielle and she never saw her coming. She thought that she had you wrapped around her finger. She also didn't count on me. She barely knew who I was, did she? Probably for the best. She would have been terrified of me, and rightly so, if she had any inkling that I was that damn wealthy and powerful. You know that I'm paying your legal fees, right? I refuse to not pay for them.

"I can't wait to see what happens when the divorce is pushed through and she has to hear about our wedding, hon. Just wait until I walk up to the window, in my bridal gown, see her in her orange jumpsuit, and show her my wedding band. And show her mine and Michelle's matching baby bumps.

"I would love to watch her break down as she realizes just what a great man she threw away, only to rot away in prison until she hits menopause," Jamie declared as she creamed herself at last on me and squeezed out every last inch of my cum from my balls.

"Oh ... God!" I groaned as Jamie slumped on top of me and kissed my face repeatedly, "wow, you're definitely Boss of the Year now!"

"You think that now, sugar, just wait until breakfast!" Jamie told me as she pulled me up and led me to the shower.

"Damn, you really loved me that much all along! I had no fucking idea, dear, I swear!" I shook my head as we began washing each other off.

"That's because you're a man, babe. Men just don't know how to read women's signals or anything, not without a lot of practice and guidance. Hell, sometimes even other women don't, judging from Danielle. There are none so blind as those who will not see, hon. You didn't see Michelle coming, either, did you? It's just how it is. You didn't know that Danielle was a psycho, either. With certain ... obvious exceptions, such as Danielle, women are usually better at reading women, plain and simple.

"With men ... well, you're not as sneaky. You've never needed to be. A perk of brute physical strength, I suppose. I don't approve of abuse, but I can see why some men resort to their fists in sheer desperation. For those men, it's the only power that they have, and it can be awesome in its destructive power. Even some flabby and scrawny dudes at times. I once knew a guy who was supposedly a ninety-pound weakling, but lost his temper and tore a door from its hinges without meaning to do it.

"I suspect that if civilization ever collapses, and it's showing signs of fraying around at the edges already, men will be every bit as ruthless with your use of brute force, and likely with a hellua vengeance, given the way that society and some women have screwed you over. I shudder and tremble about what would happen to womankind if you men should ever assert your dominance once more. Nothing pretty, I venture to say," Jamie shivered at that thought.

"Granted, in a Mad Max kind of world, it would be rough for you ladies. No doubt of that. In any case, who cooks breakfast today, you, Michelle, or I?" I smiled at my boss as I kissed her, not at all bothered by this sort of female authority, not if it looked or acted like Jamie Larousse.

Besides, I still had Michelle as my slave now, didn't I?

"Oh, I'm sure that Michelle can find her way around our kitchen, right?" Jamie winked at me as she led me downstairs and Michelle started her own shower with Carly.

As for Ana and Oscar, they could wait ... Their showers would be very quick and platonic, anyway. Very clinical.

"Honey buns, what's on your mind?" I asked Jamie, who laughed and put a blue pill in my hand.

"Take your medicine, babe. With this," Jamie poured me some papaya juice now.

"Yes, dear," I winked, making my boss/girlfriend laugh as she closed in for a steamy French kiss.

In the kitchen ... in the nude.

12