Simon Visits Cousin Becky

Story Info
Simon visits cousin Becky for unexpected fun...
3.7k words
4.54
60.7k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer, the middle of July, and the temperatures were in triple digits. I was so tired of getting up sweaty and hot, I was in desperate need of a vacation. It was 6 am and I was not looking forward to heading into the office.

My name is Simon and this is a true story about my most recent vacation. The names have been changed because this story isn't exactly appropriate from many viewpoints.

I showered and shaved, got dressed, and drove to the office. I work at a local bank that is just a branch of a much larger system of banks as a loan manager. I have been in my position for about 15 years, and I've made a good name for myself in the community and so telling about my recent vacation to California might be frowned upon.

As I settled in behind my desk and was checking my emails, my receptionist came into my office holding a large stack of loan application files.

"Simon, I have these loan documents for your review and approval," stated Lisa Compton, my receptionist. She has been in this position for the past five years and is quite the looker. She is 5'5" and has a killer figure. Nice breasts and an ass that you could bounce a quarter off of, also, very married. Her husband was a very lucky fellow to have her come home every day.

As I was looking at the stack, thinking about being anywhere else than here, my phone rang. "Hey Simon, could you come to my office for a second?" It was the bank president, Howard Thomas. He is a pretty decent guy and so I set aside the file and went up a floor to see what Howard needed.

"Simon, thanks for coming up. I hope I didn't take you away from anything important. Have a seat," Howard gestured toward a chair.

"Sure, what can I do for you?" I stated.

"I have noticed that you have been putting in a fair amount of work and I was reviewing personnel files, you haven't taken a vacation in a while, have you?" said Howard as he was looking at his computer screen.

"I haven't taken any time off recently, I have been busy with day-to-day stuff and vacation has been the furthest from my mind," I stated. I had lied but since he's my boss, I decided to play it off.

"Simon, I need you to take the next two weeks off. Clear what you have on your desk and then consider yourself on vacation. Get out and do something. You have enough PTO that I don't want to see you back here for a good 14 days. If you feel like that isn't enough, give me a call and I will extend it for another week. How's that?"

I was stunned. I didn't know what to really say to this, other than "Thank you!" I went back to my desk invigorated and cleared the files. I was done by 3 pm that day. I was out of there!

Here is where my vacation came to an interesting turn. I didn't really know where I was going, but I thought about taking a trip to the coast to see a cousin. Becky was my aunt's daughter and had a sweet little place not far from the beach, we got along really well during our family reunions, so I dialed her up.

The phone rang a few times and then I heard the sweetest voice on the other end. "This is Becky."

"Hi Becky, this is Simon, how have you been?"

"Fine, I'm so glad to hear from you!?" Becky sounded chipper as ever.

"Hey, I'm on vacation for the next two weeks and wanted to know if you might want some company."

"Sure! Come on out, the weather is great and the ocean is nice this time of year."

"Give me a few hours and I will be at your door!" I was so excited that she was eager to have me visit! I packed my clothes and jump in the SUV and was off.

It took about three hours to get to her house and as I pulled into town, I gave her a ring to get her address and let her know I wasn't far away.

As I pulled into her apartment complex, I saw her standing in front of her apartment dressed in shorts that were painted on and a spaghetti strap top that barely contained her well-endowed breasts. She was bouncing up and down excited that I was finally there.

"Hey Simon, I'm so glad you decided to make the trip! We are going to have so much fun!" Becky said as she jumped into my arms and gave me a giant hug. I could feel her firm breasts against my chest and as she pulled away, I noticed that her nipples were very evident through her top. My dick decided that was an excellent time to make an appearance and I was hoping she hadn't noticed the semi forming in my shorts.

Becky invited me into her apartment and we sat down and caught up on our lives. It was getting late, so we went out to get a bite. We got back to her place and she showed me to my room. I was exhausted and went right to sleep.

I woke up to a bright light streaming through the window and a case of morning wood that was aching. Normally this isn't too much of an issue, but remembering what Becky was wearing yesterday, I had some naughty thoughts about my cousin.

I changed out of my sleep shorts and walked into the bathroom. I was waiting for my erection to subside before I could pee. I remembered seeing Becky jumping up and down as I pulled into the complex which did not help my erection. I pushed that thought from my mind and started thinking about peanut butter sandwiches and baseball. That helped and I had a big sigh of relief as I peed into the commode.

"Hey Simon, if you are going to shower, the towels are in the closet," yelled Becky from her room down the hall. I decided that a shower wasn't a bad idea, so I started running the water to warm it up and got out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower, reveling in the hot water, and proceeded to soap up.

"Hey, do you mind if I go pee while you are in there," stated Becky meekly. "I'm not used to having guests, but since we are related and adults, it's no biggie, right?"

"No worries, I won't peek," I said. While my mouth said it, my dick had other ideas and started to get hard. "When she leaves, I will rub one out," I thought to myself. Becky flushed and caused the shower to get really hot. "Ouch!" I yelled as I was almost scalded.

"Sorry!" Becky said as I heard the door close as she left. Again my thoughts turned to Becky's svelt form and I was presented with a raging hard-on. I soaped up my cock and stroked the shaft, imagining Becky naked in the shower with me, her breasts pressed to my back and a hand on my cock. It had been a bit since I last had a chance to get laid, so it didn't take long to cum into the shower wall. My erection started to return to its semi-hard state.

I shut the water off after rinsing and stepped out of the shower. I opened the closet and picked out a nice fluffy towel. It felt really nice as I dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out to my room to change into some shorts and a shirt for whatever the day had in store for us.

I heard Becky pad down the hall and into the bathroom and start the shower. I walked into her kitchen and sat down at the table and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I was munching, lost in my thoughts of Becky and her tight shorts and shirt from yesterday, I didn't hear the shower water quit, and felt my cock rising again as Becky walked in.

"Hey! You ready to have some fun today?" said Becky said from behind me.

I turned around to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Becky was wrapped in a white, fluffy towel around her breasts about mid-way. The towel covered most of her body but hung just far enough down that I couldn't see anything else. Becky is about 5' 9", sandy blonde hair that reached about mid-back, and her figure; well she wasn't skinny but had all the right curves to make any red-blooded man drool.

I couldn't help staring and couldn't even reply to her question. I just stared and was wishing her towel would drop to the floor. I know, this isn't exactly the kind of thoughts a cousin should have toward his cousin, but wow...

"Ah, hello Simon. Earth to Simon," said Becky as she just stood there looking beautiful. "Cat has your tongue?"

"You are really beautiful and I have to apologize. You standing there in nothing but a towel is pretty hot." I stated, still staring at her.

"Well, if you think this is hot, wait until we hit the beach. I just bought a new bikini and I think you might be the lucky guy to see me in it," Becky said as she turned around and walked back to her room. All I could do was watch her ass sway side to side. My dick was making a measurable tent in my shorts, however, Becky didn't see that, or maybe she did and just didn't say anything. Either way, my dick was aching and there wasn't anything I could do about it except wait for it to go away.

Becky came out in yet another pair of tight shorts, I was sure I saw a hit of a cameltoe, but her shirt drew my attention. It was a white tank top, stretched over her 36DD breasts and she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were hard and there was a bit of a shadow of her quarter-sized areolas. I was staring again and couldn't turn away.

"Wow, doesn't take much to turn you on, now does it?" said Becky. "Come on, we are going to town and see what kind of trouble we can get into."

I left my bowl on the table, stood up, and decided I would follow her anywhere she went. I had decided that before my vacation was over, I had to fuck Becky silly.

The day progressed, and it seemed to go on forever. In and out of shops and walked from one end to the other in the local mall and all I could do is think about Becky in her bikini or just nude. My distraction didn't go unnoticed by Becky because every once in a while I could see a smirk on her face and a distinct sway in her hips as she walked ahead of me.

Becky had shopped until my arms were full of bags of clothes and other things that I hadn't paid any attention to her buying. "When we get back to the apartment, let's go hit the beach. I can try on that bikini I was telling you about," said Becky as she reached out and put her hand on my thigh. My dick jumped up and was quite obvious now. "Is that because of me?" Becky said. "Looks like my cousin has the hots for me." She was quite right, my thoughts were of nothing more than seeing what that bikini looked like on her hot body.

We finally arrived back at her apartment and Becky jumped out of the car and raced toward her door. I was left carrying in all her bounty from shopping. As I walked in the door, I was rewarded with a very beautiful sight of my cousin in a very revealing bikini.

It was white, with small triangles barely covering her nipples and the bottom had even less covering her crotch. I dropped my bags thanking whatever deity there was for the sight before me.

"Oh, wow! I didn't think it would do that," she said. "I bought this just to get some sun and now I think it may be giving you some naughty thoughts. Let's go to the beach before your eyes fall out of your head and your mouth hits the floor."

I was barely able to walk to my room and change clothes. My dick was hard as a rock and I had to think of peanut butter sandwiches and baseball to get it to a semi-state where I wouldn't embarrass myself any further walking out.

Becky had walked out her back door and was halfway to the shoreline. I stood there watching her walk away in a bikini that had a string going up the crack of her beautiful ass. My semi was slowly turning into a full-on erection.

We played in the ocean, splashing each other and generally acting like we were teenagers again. I couldn't help wishing Becky's bikini would magically fall off, but unfortunately, it was staying on despite my best efforts to wrestle it off as we played in the water.

Becky waded out into deeper water and looked back at me. She raised her hand and gave me a "come hither" gesture with her finger. I was powerless to do anything other than obey. "Come here, I think I may be able to help with your 'problem'," Becky said quietly.

She moved in close, wrapping her arms around my neck, and leaned in to kiss me. Being cousins, I would have thought kissing Becky would be a bit awkward, but it was the sweetest set of lips touching mine. Her breasts were submerged beneath the water but were warm and firm against me. As she kissed me, Becky wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks, supporting her, feeling her warm skin and the small string of her bikini between her cheeks. I didn't explore any further but I really wanted to take her right there.

"How about we go back to the apartment and see where this takes us," whispered Becky in my ear. I let her down and we both waded back to the shore, hand in hand. Again, the thoughts I was having about my cousin were not appropriate, but from the situation, I began to think her thoughts about me were also on the naughty side.

We went directly to Becky's room, and as she walked ahead, she started untieing her bikini and let the top fall on the floor with a wet sound. As she turned around, I saw a set of breasts that were firm, her nipples standing out hard and all I wanted to do is taste her delicious-looking nipples.

"You like what you are seeing? How about now," as Becky pulled the string from her bikini bottom. I just stood there and watched it drop to the carpet. Becky now was naked, standing there looking like a dessert that was just wanting to be eaten.

"I feel a bit under-dressed. Maybe you should lose those shorts and I can finally see that cock of yours." I dropped my shorts and stood before Becky with my dick standing hard. I can't say I'm big in that area, but I think Becky was a bit impressed by the look on her face.

"Wow. Now that is a really nice cock," said Becky as she took a step toward me and wrapped her hand around the shaft. My cock jumped at her touch and she gently squeezed it. She moved in and put her other hand behind my head and pulled me down for a kiss. Our lips touched and her tongue found mine and we kissed passionately. My hands found a breast and an ass cheek. We stood there for it seemed like forever. Becky pulled away, let go of my very hard cock, and stepped back toward her bed.

Becky sat down and looked up at me with sultry eyes, "Your cock looks like it needs some relief. I think it would taste really nice. Come over here and let me see if I can help with that." I stepped up and Becky reached out, caressing the tip and shaft. My cock jumped again, "Sensitive..." she said as she stroked the underneath of my cock. Becky wrapped her hand around it and slid her hand up and down the shaft. She moved in closer and kissed the tip, tasting the pre-cum that formed. Her tongue slid around the head, making me moan at the electric feeling she was giving me.

Her other hand reached and cupped my hanging ball sack, massaging the boys and making my cock all the harder. Becky enveloped my cock with her mouth, her tongue languishing on the underside as she pushed down on the shaft. All I could see was Becky's head bobbing on my dick and her hand fondling my balls. I was in heaven. I forgot that Becky was my cousin, instead, I was just enjoying the feeling she was giving me.

It had been some time since I last had my dick licked like this and Becky was showing her expertise, but at the same time, I felt that swelling in my balls, knowing that I was getting close to cumming. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum," I said. Becky didn't back off, instead, she kept going even stronger. I tried thinking about everything else instead of her mouth around my dick but to no use. I groaned as I felt my cum explode into her mouth. Becky didn't even blink, she swallowed every spurt of cum and kept licking and sucking. When she had swallowed the last spurt, she looked up and smiled. "That was delicious. Is there something I might offer you?"

I watched at Becky stepped backward onto her bed, her hand sliding down her belly to stop at her pussy. I could see that she was wet enough that her juices were dripping down the inside of her thighs. She stroked her mound and moaned as she moved her fingers side to side over her engorged clit.

Becky moved backward, opening her thighs, and exposing the wet lips of her pussy. "Why don't you quit staring and come give a girl some relief. I have been wanting you to eat my pussy since you arrived and it looks like you are a little kid in a candy store. I have some candy right here. All you have to do is taste how sweet it is."

I kneeled down at the edge of the bed, staring into the most delicious looking pussy, so wet that her juice was oozing down to her rosebud. I leaned forward and ran a finger up her slit, stopping at her clit. "Oh, that feels really nice, but I think your tongue would feel a lot better," Becky said as she leaned forward, putting her hand behind my head and pulling me closer to her warm, juicy pussy. "Now, eat my pussy," she said in a stern voice.

I dipped my tongue into her moist slit, the taste was sweeter than anything I had ever tasted. I moved upwards, barely touching her clit. I flattened out my tongue and pushed against her clit, "That feels so nice, I have been wanting this so much," Becky cooed. Her hands were caressing my head, pulling my hair harder toward her.

I licked up and down, making circles over her pussy; the more I licked, the wetter she became. Her pussy flooded my mouth with sweet juice. I pushed my tongue deeper into her pussy, trying to taste as much of Becky as I could; all that did was cause her to moan and buck her hips up and down. It was like a rodeo as I tried to keep my mouth on her mound. The only way I kept in contact was Becky pulling my head hard into her pussy.

"Oh my God, that is sooo good, keep doing that and I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

I reached around her leg to pull her clit hood back so I could have better access, while I rubbed her rosebud with my other thumb. She moaned louder as I touched her and I pressed in a bit more. Her pussy again flooded my mouth with sweetness and I licked from the top of her pussy to the bottom. This only made her pull my hair and moan louder.

I pushed my thumb deeper into her rosebud, "Push deeper Simon, push deeper," Becky breathed.

I pushed through and pulled back out. I kept stroking her rosebud and licking her pussy, tasting every drop as she moaned, "I'm cumming!"

Her back arched up and both of her hands pulled my head hard into her slit. My mouth was covered in juice and it was all I could do to keep lapping it up. I could feel her pussy muscles contract hard on my fingers, squeezing hard. I licked gently on her clit, thinking it might be a bit sensitive after her climax, but wanting to taste Becky's sweet pussy to the last moment.

"That was so wonderful Simon. I am really happy that you decided to come for a visit. I am looking forward to some more of this. I know we are cousins, but damn, that was amazing!"

Becky got up from the bed, stretched, and pulled me up from my knees. "I'm going to shower, you want to come join me," Becky said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall into the bathroom. All I could do is watch her start the shower and he nice ass wiggle as she did so.

My cock was rising and I then knew this we going to be a long, wonderful week. I began to think I may not survive.

Becky pulled the shower curtain back, stepped in, and looked at me. "Are you ready for round two?"