Simon Visits Cousin Becky - Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky said, "My pussy is so hot now and I want you to eat me like it's your last meal. I want to scream your name as I cum in your mouth. As I said, it won't lick itself."

I reached up and started to pull the thong off of her ass. I watched it reveal the pretty wet pussy, and I could see a sliver of juice going from her lips to the fabric of her thong.

I lowered it further and I leaned forward to catch the line of juice on my tongue. It was the sweetest taste and I was aching for more. I pulled the thong off of her legs and held it to my mouth, tasting more of her on the fabric. I'm not one for sniffing panties, but for her, I would make an exception.

She lowered her pussy down onto my face and I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue right into her pussy slit. Her juices were flowing freely and ran down my tongue; I swallowed as it coated my tongue, her taste was sweet, like the clearest clover honey. I ran my tongue from her slit up and around her exposed clit.

Becky moaned as my tongue caressed her clit, "Yeah, right there on my clit. Suck it hard, lick it, nibble it but just make me cum."

One hand on her ass, feeling it bounce on my face, I reached up with my other hand and slid a finger into her sopping pussy, pushing deep working it over her g-spot. Becky moaned loudly as I firmly pressed on her inner mound, rubbing her g-spot.

"Yeah, that's nice. Keep licking my clit." She said.

I worked around her clit, sucking on her outer lips and flicking her clit with my tongue. The more I toyed with her pussy lips and clit, the more her juice flowed. It covered my mouth and chin and Becky was bouncing up and down, teasing me with her pussy as I worked to lap at her pussy.

I took my finger from her pussy and traced a line to her rosebud. I cupped her ass cheeks, they were firm and smooth and her rosebud was exposed to my fingers as I explored her ass. I ran my finger down and dipped it into her creamy pussy, pushing inside and getting it wet. I pulled my finger out and slid it across her puckered rose. She jumped at my touch.

"Finally decided to go for my ass. Good choice." Becky said as she rested her pussy on my face, her juice flowing down my cheeks.

I continued to lick her pussy, lapping at her clit. As I was enjoying her tasty treat, I pushed my finger through her ass sphincter to the first knuckle.

"Ah, that's it. Go deep and keep eating my pussy, I'm almost there." Becky breathed.

I pushed deeper into her ass and pulled partially back out while I pursed my lips around her clit. As I slid my finger in and out of her rosebud and flicked her clit with my tongue, Becky grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved my head hard into her pussy.

"AHH, I'M CUMMING!! HOLY SHIT, I'M CUMMING HARD!"

Cum she did! Her pussy muscles contracted hard and juice flooded my face. It was all I could do to catch it all and swallow; I felt like I was drowning in her pussy and I would have died a happy man if I would have died right there.

"Now that's how someone should eat pussy!" Becky exclaimed. She stood up above me. I looked up and saw a beautiful pussy, wet with her juices and my saliva, clean-shaven and it was so pretty. As I continued looking up, I was seeing the underside of her breasts, heaving as she was catching her breath. She looked down at me and smiled. She cupped her breasts, "You like these? Good because we are far from done."

I was going to die. I had just given my best pussy-eating performance and had shot my wad and she wasn't done?! How much more could I take? How much more did she want?! I was getting ready to find out...

"I'm thirsty. Let's take a break and get something to drink." Becky said as she stepped back and went to the kitchen. She was so beautiful walking away, I would have done anything to jump back into her pussy, but I was thirsty too. Her ass wiggled as she walked into her kitchen and I just watched her walk away.

She turned her head to look at me and slapped her ass cheek. "Are you coming?"

"Not now, but I will be soon. I just need to recharge the batteries." I replied. I got up and followed her to the kitchen.

Becky opened the fridge and bent over to look for some water. I ogled her ass as she showed me her pussy and rose. I reached down and drew my finger from her pussy to her rose, finding it still wet with her juices.

"Um, what are you doing?" she asked as she stood up and closed the fridge door.

"Nothing," I said.

"Well, nothing is what you are getting until I get a drink," she stated and handed me a water bottle. She turned and walked back into the living room.

I followed her and we both sat on the couch. My cock was going down, even though Becky's firm breasts were still exposed. We both had a sheen of sweat covering our bodies and I was cooling down as I finished the water.

"Well, now that we have been satiated, maybe we can slow down and take our time," Becky said as she reached out to wipe her juice from the corner of my mouth. At her touch, my cock began hardening again. I reached out and placed my hand on her face.

"I think I have died and went to heaven. How is it we never got together before?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'm glad you are here now and I love the way you love me. I know I'm a bit aggressive but you bring that out in me. I'm getting so wet just thinking about us being together and I think we have made it to round three."

"Round three? I've just got here today and we haven't really done anything but fuck each other silly, I am so looking forward to round three, but I need to sleep some just to keep up. Would you think me a pussy if I asked if we can start this up again in the morning?" I asked. My cock was ready, but I was bushed.

"Sure, Lover. I can wait. We have all vacation to enjoy ourselves. However, I can't guarantee you will get a lot of sleep tonight. After all, you have a delicious cock and my pussy doesn't like being put up wet and wanting, " Becky replied as she reached down and felt my semi rising. Her other hand was down between her legs, touching her smooth pussy.

Becky got up and started walking back to the bedroom, she stopped and said, "You coming or what? I thought you wanted to get some sleep."

I got up and followed her nicely shaped ass to the bedroom. She went to the other side of the bed and pulled back the cover. I happened to reach in my bag for some sleeping shorts. It's difficult to rein in my cock, knowing who I'm going to bed with, but I did my best to will it down.

Becky had snuggled under her blanket and patted the bed behind her, "Ready, lover?"

I pulled back the cover expecting to see a beautiful, naked Becky, but instead, I saw she had changed into her sleeping clothes; a VS thong. The little black string snugged in her cute ass.

I climbed into bed and nestled myself up to Becky's backside. My cock decided now was the time to grow and find somewhere to land; right between her cute ass cheeks.

"I thought you wanted to sleep? It feels like someone else has other ideas." Becky observed as she pushed her ass back against my growing cock.

She reached back behind her and felt my cock through my shorts and slipped her hand down inside to grasp it as it continued to harden to almost a painful state.

I fixed my pillows, reached over Becky and placed one hand under her pillow and the other over her, and found two firm breasts to latch on to.

"You go to sleep if you can, and we will see what tomorrow brings," Becky stated as she adjusted her pillow and pulled her hand back from my cock. "I've really loved today and I'm thinking I may not get much sleep knowing what may come tomorrow."

"Round three is going to kill me," I thought as I drifted off to sleep a very satisfied man.

12