Simone

Story Info
Small 18-year-old black man and older white woman
5k words
4.39
33.6k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story is about a small black man and a large white woman. Although the young man is only 16 when the story begins, he is simply working for her by mowing her lawn and not engaging in any sexual activity. There is no sex until the young man turns 18 years old.

Ricky had lived on his own in the streets for several years. He never knew his father, and his mother died of a drug overdose when he was in the eighth grade. He dropped out of school and managed to survive on his own living in the streets. He stole what he needed and worked whenever he could. As a result of genetics, malnutrition and sanitary conditions, Ricky grew to be only four feet five inches tall and he weighed just 96 pounds. His skin was coal black, his ribs were visible when he took off his shirt, and his legs looked like sticks.

When Ricky was 16, he was attempting to break in to a house on a tree-lined street in an upscale neighborhood. The home's owner caught him, and after seeing his tattered clothing, offered him a meal and a job mowing her lawn. Since Ricky had never done that type of work before, it took him more than three hours to mow her lawn the first time. When he finished, she brought some lemonade out on the porch and paid him.

The woman was big, although not fat. She was well proportioned, and she had short dark hair and a pretty face. She was wearing a pair of mid-thigh length shorts and a tank top.

She motioned him to a chair and poured him a glass of lemonade. She looked at his scruffy clothing and his emaciated frame and asked, "Do you live around here, kid?"

"I ain't no kid, lady. My name is Ricky. OK?"

She smiled at his defensive response. "I didn't mean any offense, Ricky. I haven't seen you around here. Where do you live?"

He hesitated for a minute and then said, "I live way over there on Vine Street."

"Well Ricky, If you're interested, I want you to keep mowing my lawn for me. And I'll have other work for you, like trimming my hedges and maybe some painting. Are you interested?"

"Heck yeah!" Ricky said.

"All right then. Come back Tuesday after school and I'll give you a list of jobs that I want done. You can work on them whenever you want and I'll pay you each week on Saturday. Deal?"

"Deal," he said.

Ricky worked at Simone's house a couple times a week as the odd friendship bloomed. She would frequently meet him on the front porch with lemonade where they would sit and talk. Over time, she told him that her parents owned 16 fast food restaurants and a dozen laundromats in the area. They had been killed in a car accident a couple years before. When she took over the company, it had grown to 28 restaurants and 15 laundromats. "Wow, you must really be rich," he said several times.

He discovered that her name was Simone and she was five foot nine inches tall, and had no brothers or sisters.

Over time, she discovered that Ricky's father was unknown to him and that his mother had been a prostitute and heavy drug user. He also admitted to dropping out of school and living on his own for the past two years. He made her promise not to turn him in to the social workers.

Simone offered to pay for an apartment for him near his school, but he turned her down. He wished he lived in a house like this instead of in a back alley downtown.

Ricky continued to work around Simone's house doing odd jobs and mowing the grass. Simone made sure he was properly fed and bought clothes for him so he could get rid of the rags that he wore when they first met. She also researched and helped him to get a social security card and birth certificate, and promised that on his 18th birthday, she would give him a permanent job in her company.

After each time that Ricky worked, Simone would pack him a goody bag of sandwiches, apples and cookies and then offer to drive him home. But he never took her up on a ride home since he was afraid, she would discover that he actually lived on the streets and alleys.

Over the next two years, this wealthy, tall white woman and this dirt-poor, short black boy became good friends. They shared stories about growing up and what they hoped to be doing in ten years. And, true to her word, on Ricky's 18th birthday, Simone gave him a job. She created the position of her executive assistant. She wanted to monitor his input for a few weeks to determine the best fit for him in her company. She smiled as he blew out the candles on his birthday cake, and he said, "Why are you smiling at me, Simone?"

"OH, I was just remembering my eighteenth birthday. I'm almost twice as old as you are, Ricky, but you've experienced so much more than I have. I have a special present for you, but you don't get it until next week." He pleaded with her to tell him what it was, but she wouldn't budge.

He accompanied her everywhere and she bounced ideas off him and asked his opinion. Several of her properties were in minority neighborhoods and she valued his input on strategy and marketing in those areas. He knew she was a lot smarter than he was, but he worked hard and gave her good feedback when she asked. Simone appreciated and valued Ricky's feedback and almost always followed his suggestions when he made them.

After they had worked together for a week, Simone told him to pack some clothes. His birthday present was going to be the first vacation of his life. She picked him up and then drove for almost 14 hours to a small beach town. He wore shorts and a tee shirt and Simone wore mid-thigh shorts and a tank top. Ricky kept stealing glances at her legs and breasts when he thought she wasn't looking.

At one point, Ricky closed his eyes and dreamed of being six feet tall and handsome. He dreamed of holding Simone close and feeling her breasts on his chest. He began to get an erection and Simone noticed the leg of his shorts. "Holy shit," she thought to herself. "That can't be his cock! That thing is bigger than he is."

They arrived at the Hilton and checked in to adjoining rooms. They changed into their beachwear and headed to the beach. Ricky wore a long pair of trunks and Simone wore a bikini that showed off her perfect legs and big breasts. As they walked down the hotel's hallway, Ricky admired her voluptuous body. As they lay under their rented beach umbrella, Ricky kept stealing glances at Simone's body. And Simone kept stealing glances at the bulge in Ricky's shorts.

Ricky quickly got bored and jumped up. "Come on Simone. Let's get in the water."

She smiled at the young black teen and got up and followed him to the water. Both of them frolicked on their own for a few minutes and then Ricky splashed her from behind. She spun quickly and lifted him like a baby and dropped him into the surf. He stood up sputtering and she lifted him and dropped him again. As Simone tried to lift him again, he dove at her burying his face between her breasts and throwing his arms around her waist. As she reached for his legs, her hand accidently grabbed the bulge in the front of his shorts instead.

Simone was off balance so she fell into the water and Ricky landed on top of her. When they released each other and broke the surface, both were laughing. He said, "You can dunk me anytime, if my face ends up in the same place again." She raised an eyebrow at him and then quickly lifted and dropped him into the water again. When he stood up, Simone was standing with her arms at her side looking at him with a smirk on her face. As he walked toward her, she made no effort to move or lift her arms. So when Ricky was close enough, he buried his face in her chest again.

Simone took her time and slowly grabbed his left arm and then reached down and cupped the bulge in his shorts. She easily lifted him up using his arm while gently squeezing his cock, and then dropped him into the water. The scene was repeated again, and he, once again, found himself dunked in the water.

When Ricky stood up again, he said, "You win. As much as I'd like to do that again, I think you might drown me."

"I won't drown you, Ricky," she smiled at him. "Just behave and don't forget what I'll do to you."

And Ricky didn't forget. His face between her big tits and her hand on his big cock. That's all he could think about. As they walked out of the water, she put her arm around his shoulders and being much shorter, he put his arm around her big ass. She was oblivious to the looks the big beautiful white woman and the little skinny black 18-year-old kid were getting from other bathers, but Ricky saw the looks and was fully enjoying them.

As he lay next to her, all he could think about was her comment in the water. Unfortunately, that meant his cock was erect and stretching his shorts. Simone kept looking over at him and still couldn't believe the size of his cock.

When they got back to their rooms, Simone had forgotten her key, but they had left the door between the rooms open. They went in to Ricky's room and Simone walked through the connecting door and in to her bathroom. "Oh shit," she thought. "I forgot my hair brush." She walked back into her room and over to the beach bag. She realized that the door between the rooms was still open and thought how fortunate it was that she hadn't taken off her bikini yet. She walked to the door to close it and briefly looked into Ricky's room.

"OMG!" she said as her hand flew to her mouth. She was staring at a four-and-a-half-foot black kid with a 12- or 13-inch cock hanging between his legs.

Ricky was startled and looked up. He thought of trying to cover it, but realized that it was too late and his hands were too small. So, he just stood there, and then started to grin. "Too late to cover up now, huh?"

As Ricky stared at the sensuous older white woman in the next room, she slowly walked towards him as if she was in a daze. "Is . . . is th-th-that thing real?" She asked. He nodded his head as he felt it beginning to get hard. As his cock began to lift, she came to a stop about a foot away from him and still couldn't take her eyes from his cock. "Can . . . can I touch it?" He nodded his head again and she reached both hands out for his cock.

As soon as her hands touched his cock, it became hard instantly. She was mesmerized as she began to slowly stroke the huge black cock. Ricky couldn't believe that this beautiful woman that he had fantasized about for two years was jacking him off. As she continued to jack his cock, Ricky finally risked saying, "Y-you . . . you c-can k-kiss it if you w-w-want." Simone took her eyes from his cock and looked at Ricky. She smiled at him and then looked back at his cock. She stooped down and forced his legs apart. She moved her arms through his legs and put her hands on his skinny black ass and slowly lifted him up onto her shoulders.

At first he thought he would fall backward, but her strong arms held him upright. As he sat on her shoulders, his cock was resting on her forehead. Simone pulled her head back and Ricky's cock dropped from her forehead, and she kissed the top and then slid it in to her mouth. She knew she had no chance of getting his whole cock into her mouth, but if she had seen Ricky's face, she would know that he didn't care. He was just living a dream of finally having his cock in her mouth.

Even though the massive cock was only partially in her mouth, Simone was still mesmerized by the biggest and blackest cock she had ever seen. All she wanted to do was to give it pleasure. She wanted to be worthy to experience such a big and beautiful cock. She wasn't even paying attention when Ricky leaned forward and unfastened and dropped the top of her bikini to the floor.

She must have sucked and kissed his massive cock for almost 15 minutes when Ricky reached down and pulled it from her mouth and touched the tip to her forehead. She moved her face under his cock and licked the base of it. Then she began licking and sucking on his black balls as Ricky rubbed his cock through her hair. She sucked his balls into her mouth over and over, and then she leaned back and looked up at him. "I want to feel that monster in my pussy."

When she lifted him from her shoulders and back to the floor, he got his first look at the most perfect tits he had ever seen. Without a word, he buried his face in them. Simone put her arms around his head and held his head between her breasts as she felt him kissing and licking them. Finally, he stepped back and then pulled her bikini bottoms over her big hips.

"Oh fuck," he thought. "This body is even more perfect than I imagined." He took her by the hand and led her to his bed. Her eyes were still on his cock as he gently pushed her on to the bed. She spread her legs and held out her arms to welcome her first black lover. He crawled on to the bed and moved between her shapely thighs. As he moved up her curvy body, he touched the entrance of her pussy with the head of his cock and she had a massive orgasm.

He grinned down at her and waited for her orgasm to subside. Her pussy was soaked, so he had no trouble sliding the first half of his cock into the older woman. "Aaaagggggh!" She screamed. "Yesssss!" Her body began to hump his cock at the halfway point and just as she was reaching another orgasm, he rammed three or four more inches into her waiting pussy. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Aaarrrrgggh! Ahh! Ahh! Yes!" She screamed as she came again.

When the orgasm had ended, she lay there quivering around his cock. The skinny little 18-year-old grinned down at his conquest and asked, "Do you want the rest of my cock now?"

As she continued to shake, she said, "Ah! Ah! N-n-no, I d-d-don . . . . I d-don't . . . It's too b-b-big."

He grinned at her again almost sympathetically. As she tried to smile back, he shouted, "Nonsense!" and rammed the full remaining length of his cock into her. She threw her legs around his waist and her arms around his head.

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!" She moaned as he pummeled her defenseless white pussy. "Aaarrrrggghh! Oh yessss! Ung! Ung! Ahhh! Fuck meeeeee!"

He fucked her hard for about 15 minutes and gave her several more screaming orgasms. He finally shouted, "I'm coming!" He pulled his cock from her pussy and stood up as she quickly turned on the bed. She opened her mouth as he held his cock just inches from her pretty face. The first blast hit her forehead, and that was followed by cum in her mouth, on her cheek and back in her mouth again. When he was done, she pushed her face forward and put his cock into her mouth and lovingly licked and sucked it clean.

When she was finished, he stepped back and scooped the cum from her cheek and forehead and fed it to her. After she had swallowed all of it, she smiled at him and said, "That was the best sex I've ever had."

They spent the night together in her king size bed. Before falling asleep, Ricky thought about this hot bitch lying next to him. She was more than a foot taller than him and she outweighed him by 50 pounds. She had a body to die for and was way too hot to be with him. He knew this wasn't going to last, but he intended to make the most of it while it did.

Before falling asleep, Simone thought about this homely black teenager lying next to her. He was a homeless scrawny little runt with no education. But he has a cock like she has never seen or experienced before. And he certainly knew how to use it. She knew she had to be careful not to get knocked up by this little runt, but she certainly wanted to experience that cock again.

She got up in the morning, threw on a tee shirt and ordered room service for Ricky's room. After it was delivered, she poured herself a cup of coffee and watched Ricky walk naked into the room with his gorgeous cock swinging between his toothpick legs. Once again, she couldn't take her eyes from his cock. He walked over to the breakfast cart and looked down at the food. Simone reached out and lifted his cock and held it while he perused the food offerings. He poured some orange juice and took a sip as she began sliding her hand along his cock. In three more swallows, his juice was gone and his cock was hard as a rock. He turned to look at Simone and before he could say anything, her mouth had engulfed his hard cock.

She was able to get most of his cock into her mouth, but the last four inches were impossible. As she sucked his cock, he had more orange juice and a pastry, letting some of the crumbs fall into her hair. When he was ready to cum, she pulled his cock from her mouth, looked up at him and said, "I want you to paint my face with your cum and then feed it to me."

And he did. He coated her face with cum from her forehead to her chin as she looked up at him. When he was finished with his artwork, she licked the last drop from his peehole and then he used his spent cock to scoop the cum from her face and feed it to her waiting mouth.

Once she had discovered that the scrawny little black boy had the most wonderful cock in the world; and once he discovered that the woman that he has fantasized about having sex with for so long is a horny old slut, they spent much of the week fucking and sucking. They explored every inch of each other's bodies. Naturally, it took Ricky a lot longer than it took Simone, so she did it more times.

They fucked in both rooms. They fucked on the beach at night. He fucked her over the hood of the car one afternoon and she sucked his cock in a theater one day. Doggy style was a small problem since Ricky's legs don't touch the ground, so he just mounted her and she bucked him like a bronco while his cock went in and out of her big ass.

When the week came to an end, they returned home ready to go back to work. She dropped Ricky off at his place and then went home to unpack. Both of them slept alone that night in their own places. Ricky fell asleep thinking and dreaming of Simone. "Wouldn't it be great to spend your life with her," he thought. "I would love to have that body and horny pussy all the time. But she's way out of my league. But I'm gonna enjoy my time with her, however long it lasts."

Simone fell asleep thinking of Ricky. "How in the hell did that ever happen?" She wondered. "He's just a little runt that I gave a break to, and now I'm addicted to his beautiful cock. I don't know what to do. We're certainly not compatible and have nothing in common, but damn, can that boy fuck!"

Simone spent time traveling from her office to her restaurant locations, and she was always accompanied by Ricky. Had he been a decent looking older and taller guy, Simone's employees might have started rumors. But with the short skinny little black kid, there was nothing to say that anyone would believe.

If they only knew that several times each week, Simone would take the long way to a restaurant, that just happened to take them out in the country. And while in the country, Ricky would bend her over the hood of the car, or take her in a field or sit on a picnic table while she sucked his cock. He stayed with her on the weekends and fed his big cock into all of her holes turning her into a pleading and screaming slut. Simone has even fucked and sucked him in her office during work hours.

Well, it didn't take long before Ricky had fallen in love. After all, Simone had befriended and helped him, gave him food and clothes, and gave him a job. But best of all, she had given him her body, and he just couldn't get enough of that. And he was beginning to think that she didn't see some short skinny 18-year-old black kid. Maybe she was seeing him as a young man.

They had just finished a lovemaking session along a country road. Simone had brought a blanket and they went into a field where he fucked that sweet white pussy and dumped a huge load into her. When they finished, he rolled over and said, "Simone, maybe we should get married."

"What?" She said. "Married? No. No. I don't think so. I don't know how I feel about you and I like the way things are. Don't you?" He slowly nodded his head although he didn't really agree. "Besides," she continued, "we make an odd-looking couple, don't you think?" He nodded again and the subject was dropped.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12