All Comments on 'Simone'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Problem herein was Ricky was being too passive when around Simone. To take ownership of a voluptuous woman, he would have to be aggressive with her by swatting her ass while fucking her ass deeper. Another would be to keep asking Simone a lot of questions about the business she was running before springing a surprise on Simone by hiring a top ranked black civil rights attorney to get him 50 percent of the businesses she owned and make decisions on hiring a black CEO and COO to run the company.

To handle things on the domestic front, he would hire a 6 foot tall, statuesque black musculary woman to dominate Simone as she is intimidated by her huge frame over her. In a matter of minutes, Simone is wrestled into quiet submission to lie on the carpet with head staring at her shaven pussy before told to lick it. Her hair cut short and colored with gray dye. She loses interest in her businesses as Ricky makes the company more inclusive than ever.

The black domne puts her hard at work cleaning house and taking care of their 5 children while fucking Ricky at will. She exercises hard to lose 25 pounds to match Ricky's weight. and no longer able to pick him up like a baby while compacting her body to meet Ricky's 13 inch monster cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well its takes some to think in reality,would this work,but like they say in Hollywood,maybe its no real logic

but its Hollywood logic,so lets just say that this union worked great for the both of them,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous