Simone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of months, he dumped multiple loads into Simone's pussy, ass and mouth. He also frequently painted her face with his cum and then fed it to her waiting mouth. He still wanted to spend his life with Simone, but he knew better than to bring marriage up again.

And then everything changed. When he got to her house Friday night, he was used to having her meet him in a very short tee shirt and nothing else. Within seconds, they would be going at it like rabbits. But this Friday, she greeted him in jeans and tee shirt. And she even had on a bra, which he hadn't seen on a weekend in ages. "Wha . . . what's up Simone?" he asked.

"Sit down, baby." She said.

"Baby?" He thought. "She doesn't call me baby." I sat.

"Let me get right to it, Ricky. I think we should cool it for a while. I need to sort out my feelings and I don't think it's good for either of us to keep running around fucking everyplace."

Ricky was stunned. He knew they both had enjoyed their frequent times exploring and fucking each other's' bodies. He tried to object. Then he tried to convince her not to end their relationship. But nothing worked. Finally, he gave up and left.

The next day Ricky quit his job and began searching for another. He found one pretty fast, but he still moped around the house for a couple months. He didn't hurt this badly when his mother OD'd. After a couple more months, he still missed Simone, but he was beginning to think his cock would fall off if he didn't get laid soon, so he went on the prowl, and found a woman willing to date him after hearing rumors of his cock size. She got what she wanted and after a few dates realized that she didn't want to spend any more time with a short skinny ugly loser just because he has a big cock. And that's the way his life went for four months.

Simone thought she made the right decision regarding Ricky. She had discovered a few days before their breakup that she was pregnant, and she still wasn't sure how she felt about him. She loved the sex. And she enjoyed the time both before and after the sex. But they were opposites -- she's tall and he's short; she's white and he's black; she's educated and he's a dropout; she's 36 and he's just 18; she weighs 150 and he weighs under 100; she's always socialized with the rich and he's hung out with the homeless. She decided that it wouldn't work out.

She was disappointed that Ricky quit his job with her, but she understood. During her pregnancy, she got reports from Ricky's friends who worked for her about him. She knew he was using his wonderful cock on other women, and she had to admit that it bothered her. And she felt that it was wrong to not tell Ricky about the coming baby. His baby.

At the beginning of her ninth month, she called Ricky. She asked him to come over to her house, and after he initially turned her down, he relented after she pleaded with him. When he rang her doorbell and she answered, he was shocked to see that she was pregnant. "Wha . . . when? What is th . . .?"

She smiled at the ugly little black teenager standing in her doorway. She felt the tears in her eyes as Ricky starred at her stomach instead of her breasts like he always did. She looked at his black face and his scrawny little body and knew that this was the man she wanted to spend her life with. As she started to openly sob, he stepped to her and put his arms around her hips.

Neither of them said anything for a while as she continued to cry. Finally, she pulled back and took his hand and led him into her house. They sat next to each other on the couch and she held his hand and looked into his eyes. "I love you, Ricky. I was too stupid to know it back then. I'm going to have our baby in a few weeks, and if you ever want to marry me again, just let me know. I would love to have you as my husband."

Ricky looked at the woman that he had been infatuated with for a long time. She was the hottest woman that he knew, and certainly the hottest woman he had ever fucked. And she was rich. And she had a perfect body. And she was going to have his baby.

"I wouldn't blame you if you don't want me, Ricky. I treated you badly when I found out I was pregnant. I was confused and I wasn't sure how I felt about you. And then I heard about you going out with other women and it tore me up inside. I knew I didn't want to share you with anyone. I knew I had made a mistake. Please forgive me."

Ricky looked at the older woman whose beautiful body he knew like his own. His face showed no emotion as he looked at her beautiful but sad face. He could see that she was sincere and she had just thrown herself on the mercy of the court with him being the judge and jury. He stood up and paced back and forth a couple of times and looked at the anxious look on Simone's face. Finally, he smiled at her and said, "If I agree to give you another chance, I want a blow job right now."

In a flash, Simone was on her knees and crawling to him. After she hungrily sucked his cock, he painted her face with a huge amount of cum and then fed it to her with his cock. When she stood, she looked at Ricky and said, "I'll suck that beautiful cock every day and whenever you tell me to suck it. And the rest of my body is yours to use as you want, after our baby is born."

He smiled at her and said, "I just need to get you addicted to my cock again."

"Mmm Hmm," she moaned. "I've been addicted to your cock from the first time I put it in my mouth."

Ricky laughed and then said, "So, do you really want to marry a skinny black guy or do you just want to fuck me?"

She stepped to him and put her arms around him. "I want to marry you, if you'll have me. But if you don't, then I'll settle for just fucking you."

They were married that weekend to the utter shock of their friends and employees. Nobody saw that one coming.

For the next two weeks, until their daughter was born, Ricky got a blow job each day, and that continued afterwards until the doctor cleared Simone for regular sex. On the day she was cleared, Simone pounced on her husband's big black cock and worked it over so well that he had to report off work the next day.

Ricky and Simone had three girls and two boys over the next six years. When Simone turned 43, she decided that's enough. Once she got back into shape after her last baby, Ricky decided that it was time that he and his 'voluptuous' white wife stepped up their sexual activities, and with Simone, he had an agreeable partner. But that's another story.

12