All Comments on 'Simon's Jungle'

by silkcita

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

One of the very best! More please!

Wang4Wang4almost 7 years ago
Hope there is More

Chillingly erotic. Disturbingly honest. Business is war and family should be cherished. Great initial effort ! Thank you.

Ed

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Backstory

Would help

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Amazing,awesome,mindblowing non con!! :)) and Simon...your villain male lead is such a bastard and such a superrr bitch!! ;))

hey silkcita:)) the sheer dilemma of a gorgeous and sexy Italian widow used to living in immeasurable luxury.....to choose between erotic compromise to a lecherous son which she evidently finds worse than degrading.....and on the other hand stark miserability stares her in the face on refusing.....as she will be stripped of a lion's share of her luxuries!! For now she chooses the compromise!!.....my my what a plot!!...and what a disturbingly real one at that!! ...

The in-depth explanation of the erotic compromises of office girls to steer ahead....makes them appear as super strong super women!!...".the lion who hunts so that it never needs to leave its den for hunting ever again...."....awesome!!

And the son...your villain male lead is a bastard and a superrrrr bitch!! ;))Lets see how you make the smouldering, passionate Italian nature make Sarina steer her way out of this shit....!!;))..or for that matter how you steer your story ahead!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Thanks for a high quality story. Hope you will share more with us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get an editor.

And ram the purple profuse prose where the sun don't shine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous