Simon's Mistake Pt. 07

Story Info
Two's company, three's sensational.
1.6k words
4.82
1.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffieX
SteffieX
28 Followers

Things began to change for Kelly and Simone. Word spread among the CD & Trans community about their services and their number of clients rocketed.

Ms Tate, their neighbour, moved out so Simone bought her apartment and using their new found wealth converted both Kelly's and her apartment into one dwelling.

Now they had somewhere to relax and live, away from their 'day job', and the rooms in Kelly's apartment were converted purely to entertain clients.

Simone loved her new life, every time she opened her closet she smiled and ran her fingers through all her new outfits, some she had chosen but many Kelly had picked.

Today Simone had to go into town, she got up early, dressed in a cute mini dress and looked at her shoes. There was one pair she hadn't dare wear yet, Kelly bought them for her, and they had a wicked 6 inch heel. 'Today's the day' she thought.

Sliding her stockinged feet into them she admired herself in the mirror, 'looking good girl' she said out loud. She wobbled a little but then settled, she bumped into Kelly in the hallway.

Kelly smiled, 'so you finally decided to wear them' she smirked. Simone blew her a kiss and said 'just watch me.' With that her hips swayed, her ass moved slowly, and Kelly whistled.

'Cya later' called Simone.

Kelly watched her go and sighed, she looked at their diary and hoped Simone would return before the first client was due, it had been a busy week, and she was very tired.

Simone headed into town, her looks didn't go un-noticed. Her hair had grown long, so she no longer needed the wigs, except for clients, her breasts were responding to the hormones, so she look every inch a sexy girl. Many heads turned and many smiles seen as she walked by.

After completing her business Simone was heading home when her heel caught a gap in the paving. Before she knew she was spread over the floor giving those close to her an eyeful of her tight little ass. 'Damn' she cried. Sitting in the dust she looked at her stockings, 'oh no, my best pair' as she saw the huge run in one leg.

Simone caught her breath and was trying to rise when she felt a hand curl round her waist, 'let me help you honey' said a mystery voice.

Simone was glad of the help, her heels clearly needed more practise. She looked at the hand around her, manicured nails, long slender fingers, Simone turned, and wobbled.

'Hey girl, you'd better take things easy for a while' said the mystery girl. 'I think so too' Simone replied.

They made their way to a café, sat outside and ordered coffee. 'Thank you for the help, I'm Simone.' 'Nice to meet you Simone, they call me Naomi,' came the reply.

They began to talk as they drank their coffee. Simone couldn't believe how striking Naomi was, short, almost cropped hair, full lips, smooth ebony skin, beautiful looks and not afraid to show her body off.

Naomi wore a very short silk dress, it had cut outs which gave a lovely view of her shimmering skin, her legs went on forever and she set them off perfectly with white, knee high boots.

Simone was having naughty thoughts, but knew she had to get back to Kelly. 'Must go Naomi, thanks for all your help,' said a grateful Simone. Naomi looked back at her 'before you go, do you know how I get to this place?' she handed Simone a business card.

Simone smiled, it was one of hers and Kelly's. 'Why are you looking for this place?' she asked. 'I'm looking for a job and I heard this place was well, different' Naomi told her.

Simone laughed, 'it's different alright, but the question is, are you?'

Naomi put her head to one side, 'well let's just say I have something extra to play with.' Simone giggled 'what a coincidence, so have I, you'd best come with me' taking Naomi by the hand.

They talked some more as they walked along, Naomi told Simone she had been a CD for quite a while and was hoping to find likeminded people and earn some money at the same time.

Simone looked her up and down, 'babe your gunna knock 'em dead with those pins.'

Naomi smiled thinking 'well it's not the only thing I have to knock them dead.'

Simone and Naomi arrived home, 'you live here?' quizzed Naomi. Simone laughed, 'yes honey, you're carrying our business card.'

Kelly heard the door open 'Hope you've got some energy, our last client really wiped me out' she called.

Simone entered, 'got someone here who may be the answer to our prayers,' she cried

Kelly looked up, her jaw dropped. 'Kelly, may I introduce Naomi.' Naomi stood before Kelly, her skin shimmered in the sunlight. 'Hi' was all Kelly could muster.

Simone broke the silence, 'Naomi's looking for a job, and as we've been a little stretched lately, I thought she could start here.'

Kelly composed herself, 'well, erm, Naomi do you know what we do?' Naomi smiled, 'yes, when I saw your ad, I asked around and found many of your satisfied clients.'

'Think you're up to it?' Kelly asked. 'Why not try me' replied Naomi.

Kelly knew a challenge when she heard it and taking Naomi by the hand led her towards one of the playrooms. 'You mind the phone, Simone' she called. Simone pouted her lips mumbling 'some people get all the good jobs.'

Kelly was still wearing her outfit from her last client. Naomi approved of her thigh boots, short skirt, tight fitting bra and open crotch panties. 'Well, show me what you've got' coo's Kelly as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

Naomi stood before Kelly, her legs apart, stroking her thighs. 'You like my thighs?' she asked knowingly, Kelly nodded slowly 'MMMmmmm, very nice' she uttered.

Kelly could feel her cock swell as Naomi slowly wiggled her hips and lifted her dress. 'OMG' Kelly cried as she caught a glimpse of Naomi's white panties. Kelly realised her open crotch exposed her ass to Naomi, she moved to zipped them back up.

'No, no' crooned Naomi, her voice like warm syrup, 'that's just what I need.' She knelt between Kelly's thighs, stroked her cock and grinning she extracted strings of precum from Kelly's cock. 'Perfect' whispered Naomi.

Naomi inserted her finger into Kelly's hole, lubing the hot flesh. Kelly squirmed and moaned, she was loving Naomi's style.

Naomi bent over Kelly and slipped her dress over her head, Kelly swooned as she saw 2 perfectly formed breasts. Lazily her tongue circled Naomi's stiff nipple.

Naomi moaned softly, 'I've got something for you honey' and slipped her fingers inside her straining panties. 'Now let's see if you can take Naomi's prize.'

Kelly looked puzzled but was too busy sucking on Naomi's nipple to worry about anything else. She felt a hot tip brush against her hole, 'yessssssss' she whispered.

'You want?' asked Naomi as she increased the pressure and gently parting willing flesh.'

Without looking Kelly nodded and continued to feast on ebony breast. Naomi pressed harder.

Kelly's mouth opened, she went to scream but Naomi forced her nipple back into Kelly's open mouth. Kelly sucked hard as Naomi's huge cock split her wider.

Kelly couldn't speak, she could hardly breath, as Naomi forced her whole length into Kelly and began to slowly fuck her. Naomi spoke softly, 'there baby, you just lay back and let Naomi take you, let's see if I measure up.'

Kelly's hole was stretched to its limit, she couldn't tell how long the monster within her was, but it was bigger than anything she had taken before.

Even though Naomi had a massive member she was slow and gentle, slowly Kelly began to enjoy the feeling and rocked back and forth in rhythm with Naomi.

Simone, sitting alone whined, 'why should I be left out', she slowly opened the playroom door. Licking her soft lips, she watched as Naomi made love to her Mistress. She caught Kelly's eye, 'don't just stand there, you slut. PEG HER' Kelly gasped.

Simone smiled and approached. She lifted her dress and released a straining cock from her panties, Naomi had seen her come in and smiled.

Simone lifted Naomi's snow white thong to one side and gazed at her hole it looked small and tight. She ran her fingers over Kelly's leaking cock, 'noooooooo' gasped Kelly.

Naomi's tight ass looking so inviting, she moaned as Simones's cum covered fingers rimmed her and wet her hole. It was then Simone realised that Naomi was an anal virgin.

Simone introduced her stiff cock to Naomi's hole, she couldn't see but Naomi bit her lower lip as she felt her virgin flesh being parted for the first time.

Naomi rocked faster, Kelly had tears rolling down her face, Simone grunted as she fucked harder.

Beads of sweat covered Naomi, she felt Kelly wrap her boots around her body as Simone's thrusts were felt by them both.

Naomi was pinned, her cock barely moving inside Kelly, but she was so close. She groaned at the pounding her ass was taking until she felt Simone's heat and tensed.

Simone screamed as she emptied her load, the feel of her hot cum forced Naomi to orgasm and she flooded Kelly. For Kelly it was too much, she cried out as she squirted over her panties.

The three lay panting, locked within each other and pumping hard. Simone was first to recover and slowly eased her cock out of Naomi.

Naomi winced, then sighed as cum flowed from her hole, Simone's creamy, white jizz so visible on her dark thighs. Naomi slowly withdrew from Kelly, whose ass was flooded with her juice.

Breathless they all lay on the bed. 'W.w ... ell' Kelly finally spoke, 'I think she passes her audition, what about you Simone?'

Simone smiled, 'well Naomi, do you want the position?'

Naomi took a moment to compose herself 'do I get dental?' All three burst out laughing.

SteffieX
SteffieX
28 Followers