Simon's Mistake Pt. 08

Story Info
Casey comes with a proposal for Simone and Kelly.
1.6k words
4.6
1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi fitted in with Kelly and Simone like a hand in a silk glove, many regular clients loved her and the way she operated.

It was because of her one of their better clients came to visit. Naomi had let the female client in and, being dressed in her satin trouser suit seemed to make the right impression.

The woman looked Naomi up and down, 'so you're the new girl they've all raved about' she purred as she patted Naomi softly on the ass.

'Well, yes' replied Naomi. The hallway door opened, 'Casey, long time no see' called Kelly and embraced their guest. 'Come on through, what's your pleasure today?'

Kelly led Casey to a smart reception room. Casey sat down slowly, her coat opened, and her long, nyloned legs were in full view. Naomi walked in admiring the sight which greeted her.

'No Simone?' asked Casey, 'be there in a second' came a voice from across the hallway.

Simone joined the three of them having brought coffee for their guest. 'OK' said Kelly 'what's on your mind?'

Casey adjusted herself, showing even more leg, 'well it's Andy, it's been fun playing the bitch to the little cumslut, but I think he wants a change.'

'How do you mean?' enquired Simone.

Casey smiled, 'last time, after our bit of fun here, he was very quiet on the way home. I didn't take much notice but realised something was on his mind.'

The other three were on tenterhooks 'And?' squeaked Kelly.

'And' coo's Casey, 'I'm sure that the next day he was wearing a pair of my panties. He was lying on the bed stroking himself and got very flustered when he heard me coming.'

'So, you think he's a closet cross dress or just experimenting.' Asked Naomi.

'I don't know' replied Casey, 'but the next day I found one of my nighties in the laundry with some suspicious stains.'

'So, you want us to sound him out?' quizzed Kelly.

'That sort of thing' said Casey 'only, if he is cross dressing I want to take home Andrea not Andy.'

Kelly thought for a while 'it's not use using Simone or me, because he knows us and may smell a rat, and as for the gorgeous Naomi,' Naomi looked at Kelly and giggled.

'Why what's wrong with her?' asked an unknowing Casey. Naomi took Casey's hand and let it stroke her trouser suit. Casey gave a soft squeeze. 'Oh, my life' she exclaimed, but didn't rush to remove her fingers.

'What we want' said Kelly 'is a Trojan horse' the girls looked puzzled. 'You know the story; we send someone in who turns out to be something entirely different.'

'I'm following you' agreed Simone 'But who do we know..........?'

Kelly looked at Simone and they both said together 'Chris.'

'Chris?' said Casey.

'Who the hell's Chris?' asked Naomi.

'You'll see' Kelly purred and laid out her plan.

By the time she had finished Casey was grinning from ear to ear, Naomi was still confused and just said 'what the heck.' Kelly told Casey to give her a few days to bait the trap, and they left it at that.

The great day arrived, Casey and Andy arrived in their usual way. Once inside Andy was blind folded, led inside the playroom and was sat onto a large sofa. He had strict instructions not to move.

Casey was taken by Simone to the monitoring room where they joined Kelly and Naomi.

'Now what?' asked Naomi.

'Watch' whispered Kelly.

The playroom door opened and in walked another man. He was casually dressed and clearly wearing make-up.

'Chris?' asked Casey. Kelly nodded.

Chris was slight of build and very good looking, even without make-up. He sauntered over to Andy.

'Hi there,' said Chris. Andy was visibly startled, 'Who's there?' he replied.

Chris took off the blindfold, Andy blinked in the bright light and looked at Chris. Andy was having strange feelings as he focused on Chris's heavily made-up eyes.

'You, OK?' asked Chris. 'Yes, yes fine' Andy replied and continued 'do you know what's happening?'

Chris shrugged his shoulders but said, 'maybe it's something to do with these boxes.'

In front of the sofa were 2 boxes, one marked with an A the other C. 'Guess this one's mine' said a cheery Chris and opened box C. His eyes widened, 'looky here' he exclaimed and held up a gold corset, matching briefs, stockings, wig and heels.

Andy licked his lips and grabbed box A. Inside he found black bra and panties, suspenders, wig and stockings, he ran the nylons through his fingers and sighed.

'You too honey?' said Chris as he hastily undressed. Andy watched as he slipped into the corset, smoothed each stocking over his legs and clipping them to the corset. Heels and wig followed, and Chris stood admiring himself in the mirror.

Andy was speechless, but his groin stirred. 'Come on' said a happy Chris, 'your turn.'

Andy stood and removed his shirt, trousers followed, then his undies. He put one leg through the panties, moaned, then the other leg and spread them over his swelling cock and ass.

'Very nice' whispered Chris, 'here let me help you' as he picked up the bra and covered Andy's pecs.

Andy fastened the suspenders round his waist then eased and smoothed the stockings over his willing flesh.

Chris fitted the wig and they both sat on the sofa.

Casey, by now, was wide eyed and breathing hard 'will he, do it?' she panted.

'Just wait' reassured Kelly. Simone and Naomi were stroking each other's thighs.

Andy felt good and began to touch himself, he softly sighed. Chris moved closer, 'here, let me' he whispered and began to stroke Andy's thigh.

Andy tensed but didn't find the experience upsetting. His fingers sort out Chris and gently stroked his back.

'MMMMmmmm, that's nice' Chris moaned as his hand passed over Andy's panties, 'shall I?' he quizzed.

Andy nodded and swooned as a cross dresser's palm pressed onto his swollen cock. For a moment he froze, then as if by their own will his fingertip ran the length of Chris's member.

Chris looked toward Andy, slowly they got closer until their soft lips met for the first time. Willing tongues danced as each tried to force between those lips. Andy moaned as he had his first gay kiss.

Chris gently lifted Andy's panties and out popped a swollen tip, grasping the firm shaft he rubbed down and up. Andy moaned louder and rubbed Chris's cock through his panties. Chris groaned 'skin to skin is best.' Andy obeyed and held his cock firmly in his palm.

Nylon stroked nylon as Chris straddled Andy, he grasped both cocks in his palm and wanked hard. Andy was driven insane as their precum began to mix, 'Heaven' he sighed and held onto Chris's ass.

Chris realised that Andy was too close so edged him no further, waiting for Andy's move.

By the monitors Casey had hold of Naomi's cock, playing with the firm flesh with one hand and fingering herself with the other. Kelly and Simone were happy to just watch.

Andy was suffering with new feelings and sensations, he bent forward and kissed his first cock, his tongue flicked the hot flesh before his lips took over and sucked at the tip.

Chris stroked Andy's shoulders, 'yessssss baby, take it all' suggested Chris. Andy didn't disappoint as Chris's cock disappeared down his throat.

Chris tried to stay still but couldn't help himself, Andy had his first face fuck.

Casey went wild, rubbing her clitty harder while squeezing Naomi's sacs. Naomi tensed and stroked Casey's breasts.

Andy hugged Chris's pantie clad ass, moaning with each thrust. Chris too was now so close so eased his tip from Andy, they kissed hard while rubbing each other.

Neither could stop and squirted together. Andy was coated with both sets of cum, Chris scooped a finger through the jizz and passed it through Andy's lips.

Andy eagerly took the thick liquid and swallowed, his first taste of cum. Chris smiled and kissed him tenderly, sharing the salty taste.

Casey couldn't hold on; she had three fingers deep in her own pussy and when she saw Naomi's tip leaking cum, her mouth engulfed the ebony member as she orgasmed.

Andy and Chris were now in a loving embrace, they kissed and stroked each other. Andy flicked Chris's hair from his eyes and mouthed 'thank you.'

Chris kissed Andy on the cheek, snuggled close and stroked his thigh.

Andy moaned softly at the soft touch and kissed Chris's neck.

Casey was totally out of control, she sucked on Naomi's cock until she had forced her to blow. Greedily Casey swallowed while she still finger fucked herself and building to an even bigger orgasm.

While Andy and Chris were in their tender embrace Casey exploded, her juice squirted over her fingers leaving her breathless, as Naomi, at last, found herself free from Casey.

Casey couldn't speak, she just stared at the monitor watching her Andy become Andrea.

'Time to interrupt the lovers' Kelly smirked.

Casey composed herself and stood outside the playroom day, she could hear the moaning from within. Slowly she opened the door.

At first neither Chris nor Andy saw her, but they heard her heels clicking on the hard floor.

Andy saw her first and cringed. 'If you'll excuse us' Casey snapped at Chris.

'All yours' said a smiling Chris who, after one more soft kiss, left the room joining Kelly and the other girls.

'Come with me Andrea' snapped Casey.

A smile came over Andrea's face 'yes Mistress.'

'You'd best put these on' suggested Casey, handing Andrea a short, black dress and some low heels.

Andrea looked at herself, still covered in cum. 'Leave that' Casey said, 'We can deal with that later.'

Andrea stepped into her new dress, slipped her feet into her shoes and stood behind her Mistress.

Casey held out her hand, Andrea curled her fingers around those of her Mistress, a wink from Kelly and they left.