Simon's Mistake Pt. 09

Story Info
Who's That Girl?
2.2k words
4.79
2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright, clear morning, Naomi arrived at work to find both Kelly and Simone up to their eyes in paperwork. 'What the hell's the matter?' she enquired of Kelly.

Kelly looked up, 'It's the damn IRS wanting our tax return, and as you can see, we're not so hot on paperwork.'

Naomi thumbed her way through a pile of receipts, 'WOW, did we make all this money?'

'That's just the receipts for March' Simone replied, 'and we've more to find.' She pointed to an old box which was stuffed with receipts.

'Anything I can help with?' asked Naomi.

Kelly got up from the floor 'you sure can honey. Just mind the store while we go and get some air.'

'Sure thing Miss Kelly' exclaimed Naomi, 'and don't hurry back you two look like you need a break.'

Stiffly Kelly and Simone got up from the floor, grabbed their jackets and left. As they were about to leave Kelly shouted, 'Naomi, there's a new girl coming for an interview this morning. If we're not back, see if she measures up.'

Naomi smiled as she thought of her interview, 'sure thing Miss Kelly' she cried.

Naomi checked the diary, no callers expected until this evening, she noted. Getting onto her knees she began sorting through the papers.

She hadn't been alone for many minutes when the door bell sounded. Naomi glanced at the security camera.

At the front door stood a very tall red head dressed in a smart two piece suit. She had with her a briefcase and looked very businesslike. She rang the bell again.

'Shit, it's the IRS' thought Naomi, and went to answer the door.

On opening the door Naomi was taken aback as she looked the visitor up and down. The stranger was really tall and trying to get out from under her grey, pin striped jacket was a pair of enormous buxom. She had good legs, which she showed off by wearing a matching, short, pin stripped skirt, all finished by her low heeled brogues.

'Hello' said Naomi, 'how can I help you?'

'I'm Miss Grainger, I've come about the ad' she replied.

Naomi looked her up and down again, 'you sure Honey?' Miss Grainger put her head to one side. 'Quite sure, you advertised for a receptionist.' Naomi drew breath and smiled, 'right, the receptionist post, do come in.'

Naomi followed Miss Grainger down the hall, she watched as she wobbled in her low heels and was surprised when Miss Grainger seemed to know the layout of the apartment.

'Oh my' Miss Grainger exclaimed as she enters the reception room and saw all the papers over every surface. She looked at Naomi, 'taxes due?' she asked.

'How did you guess?' Naomi replied. 'It's my job' said Miss Grainger and opened her briefcase. She handed Naomi her CV.

Naomi had never read such a comprehensive CV, 'so you're an accountant and worked at a hotel on the front desk. Your well qualified for here, your hired.'

'By the way Miss Grainger, it says on your CV Miss G Grainger, what's the G for?' asked Naomi.

Miss Grainger mumbled 'nothing in particular, just Miss Grainger would do fine.'

'OK honey' laughed Naomi and went to make coffee for the two of them.

On her return Naomi found Miss Grainger on her hands and knees rapidly stacking receipts. Naomi licked her lips as she glimpsed bright red, satin panties poking from beneath Miss Grainger's skirt. 'Coffee's ready' she cried.

Miss Grainger didn't even look up, 'put mine over there' and pointed to a low table. 'I think it would be better if you left this to me' she suggested.

Naomi shrugged her shoulders, 'whatever you say babe' and left the industrious woman too it. She went into the playrooms to ready them for that nights clients.

Kelly and Simone meanwhile were enjoying the warmth of the Spring sunshine but all too soon Kelly said, 'time we got back, there's still a mountain of work to do.' Reluctantly Simone agreed and they wandered off home.

By the time they arrived Naomi had finished the playrooms and she greeted them in the hall. 'Feeling better?' she asked. Both Kelly and Simone smiled and thanked her for the suggestion that they take a break.

'Well back to the grindstone,' said Simone. Kelly looked at Naomi. 'Did that new girl turn up? she asked. 'Sure did' Naomi replied 'she's hard at work right now.'

Kelly looked puzzled, 'at work with who?' she asked.

'At work in the reception' said Naomi, 'she came for the receptionist post.'

Kelly looked puzzled, 'what receptionist job?' she asked

The three of them opened the reception door.

'WOW' they exclaimed together. The reception was completely clear of papers, on a filing cabinet sat a file marked 'Tax Returns 2023/24' and behind the desk sat Miss Grainger.

'How, how. How did you do that?' quizzed Kelly as she pointed at the file.

'You were trying too hard' replied Miss Grainger.

'Wait a minute' Kelly said, 'I know that voice.'

Miss Grainger hid her face, 'no, I've never met you before. Your mistaken Miss Kelly.'

'Miss Kelly', cried Kelly, 'only our clients and these two', pointing towards Simone and Naomi, 'call me Miss Kelly. She peered at the redhead. 'George, it is you, isn't George?' Kelly asked.

Slowly the mystery woman looked up, Simone burst out laughing. 'Yes, Miss Kelly it's George, but I would be grateful if you would call me Georgina.'

Kelly smiled, 'Of course Georgina, now what are you doing in that get up?'

Georgina took a big gulp of cold coffee and relaxed a little. 'When I was here last, I heard you say that you would love someone who understood all the paperwork you generated.'

'Go on' urged Kelly

'Well, I hated being dressed as a man, hated my job at the real estate office and thought up this plan.'

'Plan?' asked Simone.

Georgina took another gulp of coffee, 'well I knew Naomi had never met me, so I just hung around outside until I saw you Miss Kelly and Miss Simone leave, and here I am.'

Kelly nodded, 'you seem to have made yourself a home' pointing to the clean floor and immaculate Tax Return.

'Stand up' commanded Kelly.

Georgina obeyed. Kelly looked at her new receptionist. 'You look great Georgina, and you've been learning self-control.'

'How do you mean?' asked Georgina.

Kelly laughed, 'your dressed fem and your cock's not hard and if I'm not mistaken you've been working on other parts of your body.' Georgina blushed.

'Come on' said Kelly taking Georgina's hand, 'time you met the staff.'

Georgina was led to the playroom which had a huge bed.

Kelly stood before Georgina and unbuttoned her jacket. Georgina sighed.

Kelly then unzipped Georgina's skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Next Georgina's crisp, white blouse was slowly slipped from her shoulders.

Kelly gasped.

Georgina stood in her tight red panties, matching bra and nylons, she kicked off her shoes uttering, 'I hate these.'

Georgina shuddered as Kelly stroked her breasts. 'These are nice' purred Kelly as she kissed each in turn.

'I've made use of my pecs' whispered Georgina.

'Mmmmmmmmm' moaned Kelly as she licked the bare flesh.

Simone and Naomi stood either side of Georgina and softly kissed her neck and shoulders. 'So nice' swooned Georgina.

Kelly's fingers stroked Georgina's tummy until she found her panties, still there was no sign of swelling. 'You're such a good girl Georgina' she sighed.

Slowly Georgina gave in to their advances and stoked Kelly's sides until her Mistress moaned. Kelly in turn gently lifted one breast from its satin home and cupped it in her hand.

'So huge' she said as her lips gently sucked on the hardening nipple.

By now Georgina was helpless and her cock control was finished. She winced as her cock swelled, she had tucked it beneath her ass, and it was pleasantly painful.

'Now your being naughty Georgina' whispered Kelly and eased the firm member from its hiding place. Georgina gasped with relief.

Georgina's three tormentors guided her to the wide bed, she lay back looking at her huge erection. 'What now Miss Kelly?' she whispered. 'You just enjoy' coo's Kelly as she peeled back the nylons and panties.

Georgina's cock stood erect, Kelly straddled Georgina, pulled her thong to one side and hovered over Georgina's quivering tip.

Simone saw the thick shaft and reached for the lube. She squirted lube into her palm and stroked the slippery goo all over Georgina's shaft.

The helpless Georgina squirmed and groaned. Simone finished by coating Kelly's ass hole.

'There Mistress' Simone purred.

Both she and Naomi began working on Georgina's titties. They were soft and doughy, just right for licking and sucking.

Georgina's back arched as she felt her nipples stretched and bitten, her tip brushed against Kelly. 'Yessss Mistress' she moaned.

'Yes Georgina' replied Kelly as she sank down the long shaft.

Georgina bucked hard, but Kelly pinned her, 'let's not rush things baby' she whispered and began to rise and fall slowly along the hard cock.

Naomi meanwhile had let the nipple slide from her lips and stroked Georgina until she found her sacs.

Georgina tensed as she felt the first hard squeeze and twist. 'Hush honey' purred Naomi 'this will be so much fun.'

Simone sucked harder and pinched the, now free, nipple with her fingers.

Georgina groaned and squirmed with pure pleasure, Naomi stroked the swollen sacs while kissing Kelly's neck, both girls moaned softly.

Kelly could feel Georgina pump, softly at first, but growing in intensity.

'You still got her Naomi?' asked Kelly. 'Yes Miss Kelly' was the reply. 'Keep a tight hold, this whores ready to blow.'

Georgina hadn't been called a whore before, and she liked it. She was desperate to cum, but Naomi's firm grip had her pumping nothing, but the pain was exquisite.

Kelly was enjoying riding Georgina and realised what a magnificent cock she'd missed when she teased George with her boots.

Kelly was readying herself for Georgina's hot gift, 'ready sluts?' she snapped, Simone and Naomi nodded.

'Mercy' pleaded Georgina, her eyes closed, and head thrust back as she so needed to cum.

Kelly felt herself tightening onto the hot shaft, she too was close. 'Now' she cried. Simone tortured the nipples with fierce pain, Georgina yelped, and Naomi released the sacs.

Kelly slammed down hard and paused. Georgina could do nothing but pump her seed, filling Kelly until it leaked from her ass.

By the time Kelly's orgasm was spent, she was breathless.

Georgina cried out and held tightly onto Kelly's thighs.

The more Georgina pumped the more Kelly sighed 'mmmmmmmmmmm, good girl.'

Kelly lifted slowly, paused as the tip was exposed to let cum drip onto Georgina's still swollen cock. Georgina moaned but remained solid.

'Simone, Naomi' called Kelly. 'Yes, Mistress' came the reply. 'Finish this slut, she seems to have more to give,' and smiled.

Naomi curled her body around Georgina, she lay her on her side, and probed Georgina's hole with her wet tip. Georgina tensed as she felt the huge cock widen her ass.

'OMG' cried Georgina as she was split wider than ever before, 'hush slut' spat Simone and brushed Georgina's mouth with her cock.

Georgina didn't hesitate and swallowed her whole. Simone grunted with pleasure and set about cleaning Georgina's hard cock.

Tongues lapped and probed, Naomi fucked harder, and Georgina was firmly pegged.

Simone could feel Naomi's thrusts as she licked cum from Georgina's cock, 'you taste so sweet' moaned Simone.

Georgina couldn't speak, her mouth was full of lovely cock, and she was being fucked so hard.

Naomi felt Georgina tighten on her cock, gripped Georgina by the hips and thrust deep as she pumped, Simone timed her orgasm to perfection and spat into Georgina's throat.

The poor girl was flooding with cum, her ass was on fire, but it willingly accepted Naomi's gift and she swallowed hard, draining Simone's sacs.

Naomi slowly eased herself from Georgina, Simone's soft cock fell from Georgina's lips but still Geogina had a massive hard on.

Gently Naomi got Georgina to her knees and rubbed her cock. Georgina was ready to cry out until Simone clamped her lips onto hers and their tongues met in a cum soaked kiss.

Harder and faster, Naomi's hand job brought Georgina closer. Simone held her tight as she felt Georgina begin to shake.

It was the biggest orgasm Georgina ever had. Naomi pulled back on Georgina's cock, exposing the hot tip which fired a long, creamy, white string of cum over the bed.

Simone gently lifted her lips, Georgina gasped as she pumped.

It was three exhausted girls who rejoined Kelly in the lounge. 'Well, what do we have here?' she laughed. Stroking Georgina's red hair she asked, 'feel better now?' Georgina nodded and kissed Kelly on the cheek.

'Well,' said Kelly 'you've got the job, you can keep the suit and underwear, but in future you wear stockings or hold-ups, and those shoes will have to go.

Georgina smiled, redressed, and made her way back to reception in readiness for the next clients arrival. When she sat at her desk, she found a box had been left there, she opened it and squealed with delight. She held up a pair of patent red, 3 inch heeled shoes.