All Comments on 'Simon's Sluts'

by Ellyce

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot! I can't wait for chapter 2!

Thank you Ellyce! Keep up the good work, your submission got me very hard, I can't wait for the next chapters as I am sure they will put me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot...

I am looking forward to the next few chapters. I hope she gets used by some friends, gets out on her own for a day, gets to play with the other sluts, and gets whored out. My cock is hard and ready for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wants of a Master

Well written story. I've been queer my entire life and have always dreamed of having a "Master" to serve. I'm a cock whore that wants to be controlled and ordered into nasty sex. At present I give my ass and mouth away to anyone that wants to use it. The only requirement I have is that they give me their piss after they cum. I began drinking my own piss very early in life and still piss in my own mouth at least once each day. If I get cocks to suck or fuck I get more. If they fuck me they have to piss in my cunt, If I suck them it's in the mouth.I often go into men's room at truck stops, highway rest areas, etc and look for men pissing. I offer to suck them if I can have the rest of their piss in my mouth. Usually, every day I get onto the floor, on my back with a pillow under my head, pull my legs up to my face with my cock at my mouth. Then I open up and guide it into my open mouth and start the piss flowing. For a finish I piss all over my face and head. During the day I will often put on an adult pad and piss into it. The feel is fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous