Simons Story - The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling himself away, he dropped to his knees and pulled my jeans and underwear to my ankles.

His face mere inches away from my throbbing cock. His hands now moving to my thighs, squeezing them, slowly moving their way upwards, that's when he grabbed my balls and gently squeezed and tugged on them.

The pleasure pulsated through my body, the anticipation was nearly too much.

That's when he took me in his mouth, the feel off his warm saliva was indescribable and in such contrast to the cold garage air.

I watched as his head bobbed up and down my shaft. Intermixing it with tongue play along the more sensitive areas of my cock.

Fuck this felt so good, I ran my fingers through his hair again and pulled his head close, causing him to gag a little.

Dylan suddenly stopped sucking and took me out of his mouth. He grabbed on to my hips with his surprisingly strong hands of his and began to turn me so I was facing the opposite direction, towards the car. I felt his hands on my ass, then separating my cheeks, he began to tongue my asshole.

My god he was good, I leaned forward on to the hood of the car, my cock hard up against the cold steel, pushing my ass out, giving him full access. My hands gripped the edge of the hood, my body squirming with ecstasy as his tongue probed me.

I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. Dylan got off his knees and stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He pulled off his top and threw it to the floor where mine was.

Undoing his belt, he began unbuttoning his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers.

His cock was rock hard, pulling away from his body, and that's when he pushed closer to me. I could feel the heat of his body, my hole now slick with his saliva. Rubbing his engorged dick up and down the entrance to my ass.

He pushed forward, I could feel his cock trying to enter me. I immediately tensed up, which caused him to push harder to get in.

My hands gripped tightly on the top of the car hood. The pain I was experiencing was excruciating, I wanted to scream out.

Dylan seeing my face scrunched up in agony, stopped for a moment.

I kinda knew it would hurt the first time, but I wasn't expecting anything like this.

I tried to relax my body but it was so hard, I could feel him inside me, but there was still a way to go.

My sphincter slowly began to adapt to his girth, and the pain subsided. Dylan pushed forward again, very gently sliding in and out of me.

I let out a loud moan of exhilaration.

Dylan leaned forward, so more of his body was on top of mine. He reached out to my shoulders and pulled himself forward, pushing deeper inside of me, it became less of a pounding and more of a slow grind at this point. He moved his hips, edging further inside of me. It was a strange sensation to feel his hardness inside of me, but man did it feel good.

He stopped again and withdrew from me, before flipping me on to my back.

He picked me up by my ass and lifted me up so I was sitting on the hood, then he directed me to lie back, that's when he scooped up my legs and pulled my shoes off one by one and dropping them to floor. Finally he grabbed my trousers and underwear that were resting by my ankles and yanked them off.

My legs were now free to spread apart more. Dylan grabbed my legs and rested them on each shoulder before driving his cock back in.

He began thrusting inside of me again, his chest hair matted with sweat, the sound of his body clapping again mine, echoing through the garage.

My cock, dripping with precum, dancing infront of him, as he repeatedly pounded my ass.

His hands reached out and grab my cock, he jerked it in sync with his thrusting.

I couldn't take much more of this, my hands reached out over the car hood, there was nothing to grab hold of, my sweaty hands squeaked against the metal as I tried to hold on.

"Dylan, Oh fuck Dylan, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I screamed out in amongst the moans.

Dylan jerked faster.

My heart was thudding against my chest.

I let out a huge groan as I orgasmed. My cum splashing my stomach.

Dylan let go of my cock and grabbed on to my thighs again as he continued to pound me.

I could feel the moment he came inside, his body spasmed as he unloaded inside of me and his legs began to shake.

Dylan remained silent as his body collapsed on to mine, I could feel his chest heaving against mine, his face flushed with exertion.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and I could feel him emptying the last drops inside of me, before turning soft again.

I kissed his forehead, and let the moment sink in. Never before had I experienced anything as intense as this.

He lifted his his head up to talk.

"How was that?"

"I mean..." I exhaled loudly.

"I don't think I can feel my legs," I said smiling.

He pulled himself up off me and pulled out. Pulling his boxers up and then his trousers and fastening the buttons and belt.

I was spread eagle over the hood of the car, I must have been quite the sight. The only item of clothing on me was my socks.

Dylan bent over and grabbed his T-Shirt, but instead of putting it on, he used it to wipe away the cum from my chest, then squeezed my cock dry before finally wiping down in between my legs.

"Thanks for that" I said gratefully.

"I'd hate to stain your car."

"Don't worry about it," he said and reached out to pull me up. I could feel my bottom, moist with sweat squeak down the hood of the car.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around my chest, as I felt a bit cold.

"Lets get you cleaned up and warm shall we," Dylan said scooping my clothes up of the floor. He wasn't wearing a top and all I was wearing were my socks.

He marched me through the garage and up the stairs, slapping my bottom as I started to go up.

"Hey!" I yelled back to him.

"Sorry, but that cute ass of yours was begging for it," he replied smiling at me.

We got to his room and as he closed the door behind him, he dropped the clothes to the floor and grabbed one of my hands and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his hands on my bare naked ass.

He kissed me again, his face beaming with a smile. I enjoyed being in his arms, his body was nice and warm against mine. I could feel myself smiling as much as he was.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. That's when he whispered in my ear.

"Want to go again?"

I felt his hands move from my ass to my crotch, I could feel myself stiffen in his hands as he gently caressed it.

"Well somebody took their horny pills this morning," I said jokingly, rubbing my hands over his chest.

I started to walk backwards towards the bed, with Dylan in tow. As soon as the back of my legs hit the bed frame, I sat down, Dylan now standing in front of me.

I began to unbutton his trousers, and slowly pulled down the zipper. With his trousers loose, they fell to the floor. His tight underwear could do nothing to hide his growing excitement. I rubbed my hand over it, teasing him with my touch. It wasnt long before a damp patch appeared.

I hooked my fingers inside of the waistband and slowly pulled down, his engorged cock sprang out, the tip glistening with precum.

I kissed the tip and looked up at him, then I took him in my mouth hands free. He let out a deep groan as every inch of his impressive cock disappeared into my mouth.

His precum tasted salty and sweet an interesting yet delectable flavour combination.

My head bobbed back and fore in a steady rhythm, my tongue trying to trace every ridge and outline around his dick.

Feeling his arousal in my mouth, was turning me on big time. I could feel my cock stiffen once more.

Dylan pulled out of my mouth and walked to the bedside table, his hard cock wagging back and fore. Opening it, he removed a small bottle and pumped the contents into his hand, before walking back to me.

His hands were filled with lube and he grabbed my Dick and massaged it all over. His hand disappeared behind his back as he rubbed the remaining lube over his hole.

Dylan turned around, so his beautifully sculpted ass was right by my face. He looked over his shoulder.

"Are you ready?"

I grabbed his ass and squeezed.

"Fuck yeah!"

He lowered himself down to my level and reached back to grab my cock, before lining it with his ass. He lowered himself down further, I could feel the head of my cock push against the entrance, then I could feel the warmth as I slid right inside of him. The lube doing its job, made this so much easier.

"Fuck!"

It was the only word that sprang to mind, I thought taking it was good but giving it, fuck yes.

Dylan pushed further down and I was now fully inside him. He started to rock gently, the slightest of movements were pure ecstasy.

I wrapped my arms around him and grabbed his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, slowly jerking him in time with his subtle gyrations.

Fuck this felt so good. Dylans hands were now on my knees as he supported his body weight, lifting himself up and down, sliding up and down my engorged pole.

He lifted himself off me and turned around to face me, touching both my shoulders, he guided me to lay down on the bed. As I fell backwards on to the bed he quickly jumped on top me, straddling me. In no time at all he grabbed my cock and pulled me back inside of him.

He leaned forward and rested his hands on my chest, and began rocking his hips.

Dylan was a real pro, my body was at his mercy, yearning for more.

He pushed up from my chest, and drove his hands through his hair, all the while rocking on my cock. His cock meanwhile was at full mast, raging from his body. He had closed his eyes and let himself be taken over by the pleasure.

Leaning back further, he moved his hands to my knees and started to buck hard. Looks like Dylan was gearing up for the finale now. His cock, wagging in the air, his moaning intensified and then it happened, like a magnificent fountain his cock shot out reams of cum across my body, hitting my chest and my face. As he orgasmed his body tensed up, squeezing me inside him, I had to let loose, my whole body spasmed as I came. I didn't think I could cum as much as I did at that moment, especially so soon after the garage. I filled Dylans ass with my load.

Dylan leaned forward and his body collapsed on top me, then with his face close to mine he kissed me, so passionately, his tongue lashing against mine.

"So how was it?" he asked me.

I struggled to get the words out.

"I, I don't think... I mean, I..."

"Uh huh" he said with a smile.

"How about we get in the shower, get ourselves cleaned up and go grab something to eat. Sex always makes me hungry."

"I think you'll have to carry me to the shower."

"You're too cute."

With that Dylan helped me up and we headed to shower for a thorough cleaning.

Needless to say Dylan and I spent a lot more time together after that.

12