All Comments on 'Simons Story - The New Guy'

by Secretauthor2021

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

This is really refreshing to see Simon come out of his shell even if just a short while before college. This is an equal relationship except for little planning and yet they seem good for each other. I hope you can continue to develop both the characters and the plot as they graduate and hopefully go to the same college!

Secretauthor2021Secretauthor20218 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Exluke1. I’ll see what I can do.

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

Got to agree with Ezluke1 that you’ve laid a great foundation with this piece that could be built upon. That said this sweet, sexy standalone story is a glimpse into the lives of these guys and that’s good enough.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

This had two great characters and was well written, but the humor in this is what made this story. Great job!

MyfirstJack1980MyfirstJack19808 months ago

Great story my kind hope. More to come

MyfirstJack1980MyfirstJack19808 months ago

Love it hope to develop more

Dpj49Dpj498 months ago

I always love a happy love story and this one didn’t disappoint. Excellent writing, thank you.

I was curious, where were his parents while they were making all that noise?

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

Very sensual, very erotic! Great build up and climax! XOXO

Secretauthor2021Secretauthor20218 months agoAuthor

Thanks for feedback as ever, I guess I pretty much have to continue the story now lol. I’ll see what I can do.

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD678 months ago

Loved this story, look forward to reading more from you..

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasure8 months ago

Loved it. Romance stories savoured with some slow burn emotion and leading to some sex delight my intellect. Such a shame if you don't continue writing about these two.

Secretauthor2021Secretauthor20218 months agoAuthor

I’ve just submitted a short interlude story to tidy you over while I get to work on a proper full length part 2. It will be live in the next couple of days. Keep a look out for ‘Simon’s Story - Interlude’. I hope you enjoy.

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

Thank you Secretauthor for continuing their story! I have a eye out for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretauthor2021@Secretauthor2021
I’ve finally hit 20 published stories. I just want to thank you all for all the high ratings, all your wonderful comments and all the private messages I’ve received about how much you like my stories. I’ll do my best to keep writing stories, gay or straight - sex is for every...