Simple Cock and Ball Torments

Story Info
Wife wants more effortless torments.
1.8k words
3.99
12k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Hi everyone, it's Veronica back with another story.

I've teased and denied my husband sexually for our entire five-year marriage. He wears a chastity cage 24/7. My husband is also masochistic, so every once in a while I indulge my sadistic desires and torment my husband. When I'm in a sadistic mood, I put on a red tube top. When he sees me in that tube top, he knows I have a torture in mind for him.

Our torments lately have been on the complicated side, or most recently, have been strenuous for me, like the exercise bike. Sure, I need to exercise, and shocking my husband while I ride the exercise bike makes the exercise more enjoyable, but I wanted something simpler, something new, something much easier on me.

I asked my husband to come up with a new torture idea. A couple of weeks later, he showed me a picture. The concept was simple enough. Tie him up, tie a bucket to his cock, and fill the bucket with water until he couldn't stand the weight pulling on his cock anymore.

The next time we went grocery shopping, we bought a plastic mop bucket. I wanted a metal one, but the grocery store only had plastic buckets. We tried out the new bucket as soon as we put the groceries away.

I changed into my red tube top and we went down to the basement. My husband went into his workshop and came back with a pulley. He used a stepladder to screw the pulley into the basement ceiling. He tied a rope to the bucket and used the stepladder to thread the rope through the pulley.

My husband put the stepladder away. He undressed while I watched and allowed me to chain him to the wall. I tried to tie the rope to his cock, but his chastity cage got in the way I went up to the bedroom to get his chastity cage key. When I came back to the basement, I unlocked his chastity cage and tied the rope to his cock behind his balls.

I silently screamed when I realized I needed a glass to get water from the basement bathroom to his bucket. When I came back to the basement, I counted silently to 20 before I started the torment.

The idea was simple. I'd fill the glass in the bathroom, come out and talk with my husband, take a couple of sips from the glass, and pour the rest of the glass of water into the bucket.

It took quite a few trips to the bathroom to make the bucket heavy enough for my husband to ask me to stop. It was about a third full of water. I left the bucket pulling on his cock while I smoked a cigarette. After I finished my cigarette, I untied the rope from his cock, lowered the bucket to the ground, locked him back in his chastity cage, and unlocked him from the wall.

I had my husband empty the bucket and put the bucket and rope away before I allowed him to get dressed. Later, when we were in bed, I asked him if he enjoyed the bucket torture.

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much," my husband replied. "I liked when you kept saying the water was stale before you dumped the rest in the bucket."

I thought he'd like that quip. I turned over on my side and went to sleep, happy that I had a new torment to use.

Later that week, I went shopping. I found a metal mop bucket and a 32-ounce tumbler. The next time I tormented him, I wouldn't have to make so many trips to the bathroom. I replaced the plastic mop bucket with the metal bucket.

A couple of weeks passed before I really wanted to surprise my husband with the revised bucket torture. When he came home from work Wednesday night, I was already wearing my red tube top. We went down to the basement. I had him undress and set up the bucket. I didn't hear him make a sound when he brought back the stepladder and the metal mop bucket. After I chained him to the wall and tied the rope to his cock, I explained the new rule.

"Do you see the line I've drawn on the side of the bucket?" I asked.

My husband looked at the bucket. "Yes."

"If you let me fill the bucket to that level, the tube top comes off while I smoke." My smoking topless sexually arouses my husband.

I heard him groan as I went to the basement bathroom to fill the tumbler, which I'd left in the bathroom since I bought it. When I came back out and he saw the tumbler, I heard him groan again.

When he asked me to stop adding water to the bucket, I saw that he had let me put more water in the bucket than the last time, but it wasn't up to the line yet. Oh well, it's his loss. I took my time smoking a cigarette so the bucket would pull on his cock for as long as I could drag it out.

After I finished my cigarette, I untied the rope, locked him back in his chastity cage, unlocked him from the wall, and had him put everything away before letting him get dressed.

A couple of months later, as one of my birthday presents, my husband showed me another picture. I had to study it for a while before I understood everything. Again, the concept was simple. A man was kneeling on the floor with his wrists locked behind his back and his balls chained to the wall behind him. A woman was sitting on a chair in front of him playing with her pussy. The chain attached to the man's balls would let him get close enough to smell her pussy, but not lick it.

I already had done something similar. I'd chain my husband to the bed on his back and climb up on top of him in a 69 position. I'd let him eat my pussy for a while, then slide forward a few inches. He could smell my pussy, but it was too far away for him to lick. The problem with the tease was that I don't like to be teased that way. Once he starts eating my pussy, I want him to finish with an orgasm for me.

I went ahead and ordered the ball parachute and chain. The package arrived a couple of weeks later.

I decided to try out the ball parachute that Saturday morning. At least I could snap the ball parachute on without having to remove his chastity cage. I padlocked one end of the chain to his ball parachute and the other end to the wall.

It took me a while to adjust the computer desk chair so his head was between my legs. He pulled on his balls to try and get to my pussy, but I could tell he wasn't really trying. My heart wasn't in it either. I much prefer him eating my pussy to my fingering it to tease him.

I unlocked him after maybe ten minutes of teasing. I was ready to chalk the experience up as a not-fun experience when I had an idea.

Later that day, I called Leslie and asked her if she'd be interested in teasing my husband with her pussy. Leslie is our next-door neighbor and, together with her husband Mark, are swingers. She laughed but said she wasn't interested in teasing my husband like that.

A couple of days later I remembered Julie. Julie was one of the women I'd hired to tease my husband a while back with her large boobs. I called Julie and explained what I wanted. She laughed and quoted me a really low price. I was surprised, but quickly accepted and set up a time.

About a half hour before Julie was to arrive, I put my red tube top on and found my husband already in the basement, playing on the computer. I had just finished chaining him to the wall by his balls when the doorbell rang.

I went upstairs to answer the door. Julie was wearing a blue tube top and shorts. Perfect. We went down to the basement together, and my husband was surprised to see Julie. The chastity cage kept me from seeing if he was excited to see Julie.

Julie didn't waste any time. She whipped off her tube top and dropped her shorts. After she sat down on the computer chair, my husband tried to get to her pussy. He pulled and pulled on his balls, but he couldn't get any closer. I sat back in another chair and enjoyed the show.

Leslie lit a cigarette, and I lit one too. We talked while we smoked, catching up on what we'd both been doing since the last time we'd seen es other. I'm sure it didn't help my husband to hear Julie talk about her stripper and escort adventures.

After Leslie finished her cigarette, she had a surprise for both me and my husband. She scooted her chair up a little, so he could lick her pussy lips if he stretched his tongue a little. Then I heard Julie slowly count backward.

20, 19, 18, 17, all the way to zero. Then Julie scooted the chair back. That was all she was going to give him. 20 seconds of licking her pussy lips if he strained.

Julie fingered her clit while she talked about a man taking control of her and having his way with her. I wasn't sure if that was her fantasy, or if she knew that monologue would make my husband harder in his cage. Either way, I enjoyed watching Julie tease my husband with her words, boobs, and pussy.

Julie had two more cigarettes and teased my husband the same way after each cigarette. She would scoot the chair up, let my husband try to lick her pussy lips for 20 seconds, then scoot the chair back. While she smoked, she would talk to me, and the rest of the time, when she was fingering her clit, she would talk about another man controlling her.

About fifteen minutes after the agreed upon time, Julie looked at her watch. She got up, got dressed, and we went up to the dining room where I gave Julie an envelope with her money.

I've called Julie back to tease my husband a few times now. She wears the same blue tube top and shorts. She does the same routine every time. Chat with me in the beginning, talk to me while we both smoke, let my husband attempt to lick her pussy lips, and tease him the rest of the time by fingering her clit and talking about a man controlling her.

I know my husband enjoys Julie's teasing. I definitely enjoy the show.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers