All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 01-03'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS REALLY GOOD

I really enjoyed this story so far. Just a few grammatical errors, but other than that, very enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens next.

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years agoAuthor
Yay!

Glad to see the chapters up! Submitting the next 3 chapters today. :)

Already wrote up to chapter 24 on this story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think you did a really good job. Just a few grammar errors, not that big of a deal. I can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh

The story itself is good but, the grammar needs work.

loumey1loumey1over 8 years ago
Voting :)

Swinging by to add my vote :)

animeturtleanimeturtleover 8 years ago
Is There More

I do not mind the slow start. It is very well written, well minus some grammar issues but I thought you did an excellent job and can't wait for more. So please keep writing.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

You write amazingly well for a non-native speaker. There were only a few words that were used wrong. But, I see regular native speakers make the same or worse mistakes regularly. An editor could clean up those small mistakes easily. Maybe someone will be wiling to do that. Overall, a good start to the story. Look forward to more.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
an excellent job so far so much better than I write in Spanish

I must congratulate you you have a good command of the language . The story is intriguing and makes me want to read more .I wish we had a good description of Caleb and Meadow and why is Caleb so abrupt with his pack ?

Stephen J

Akasha70Akasha70over 8 years ago

Looks good so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Why would you start this when you have not completed The Awakening?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES