All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 16-18'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
loumey1loumey1over 8 years ago
Voting

Doing my usual voting on this site as well as Watt :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Watt

How much og the story is on watt?

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you loumey for your constant support! ;)

I havevwritten 30 chapters so far. 29 posted on watt. I am waiting a bit before submitting more chapters here because it looks like not many liked this last ones! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Love this story!!!!! Can't wait to read more.

crysaniacrysaniaover 8 years ago

While the grammar errors are distracting the story itself is wonderful. The characters are engaging and real. I love this. I can't wait for more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more

I am enjoying this story and can not wait to read more. Great work.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

go at your own pace and don't let people put pressure on you. I think that you did a good job building their relationship in a way that fit their personalities and made their connection seem more 'real' and not just magical. I kinda felt like the Gideon thing was unrealistic though. This guy is psychotic. Setting zoo animals after you is a major thing and why would he not have shot the wolf when he shot the man? Why would he agree to suddenly work with them and be okay with his obsession turning him down? It didn't make sense for me. I'm just being honest. I think you were looking for a way to show her ability to work with people, but maybe some other example would have been better.

I think the grammatical rule you're breaking that is making it hard to read is with the conversation. When a new speaker starts you have to start a new paragraph. You have different characters talking in the same paragraph which leaves me figuring out who is saying what a lot of the time. I hope you can change that up. Hopefully someone will offer to edit for you soon. Overall, it's not too bad if you fix the dialogue issues.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the conflict he's dealing with the rogues. Who are they and what do they hope to gain by fighting such a powerful Alpha, esp. when their numbers are cut down. Who is the madwoman? I was a bit unclear on who the man Alex tore up was to her.

I am wondering what has to be done for them to bond completely. She hasn't asked the biggest question yet either. Will she become a shifter? I'd think that would be a huge question on her mind.

Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
239 Followers
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES